Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2020 4:55 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This Movie was Really well Done!

So... 4 Years of Time Skip (2015-2019 April), and Miyamori is not like as she was in the TV Series... or should I say, when they were All together to make the 1st season of "Sanjou", but now they made a season 2 of it which was like.... well trash.
this trash 2nd season of "Sanjou" suddenly Happened because Musashino Animation Stopped producing a different title whivh was going to be a successful hit, but the Sponsor of that Title stepped back and didn't want to get involved (for some reason i Just can't remember) in that series.
the very nice Manager of Musashino Animation also retired, and A LOT of people Just lost the current job, but they still employed.

and then came the trouble, THE MOVIE PRODUCTION!!

From here is just really great to see the character development, And also the song of "LET'S MAKE ANIME" is Easy just one of the greatest songs I heard during a Movie!

9/10

"Gone even further than the TV Series itself!"
Mar 3, 2020 4:05 AM
Apr 2013
8/10

I loved the fact that we get to see how our characters are doing 4 years later (and on a big screen some more), and the story does get darker and more realistic, but overall the pacing and some of the plot beats are a rehash of the original anime series. Some of the scenes were unnecessary and felt particularly long. On the other hand, the animation was nice and the VAs did a fantastic job, especially Shizuka's VA who did outstandingly in one particular scene (which I won't spoil).
Apr 4, 2020 8:42 PM

Jan 2008
If the TV series was a look at how anime is done and what it takes to make an anime and earn your daily bread by doing that, the movie was a kind of a celebration of anime making. It was probably more realistic than the original series - it was even mentioned in the movie pamphlet by the authors. Musashino was in a very desperate situation, but they were able to overcome it, some had to fight and win a huge inner struggle, but eventually they prevailed and created a masterpiece.

I loved the action scene when Myaamori and Miyai went to the Geepeeuu (I think I butchered their name) studio. And also when they said at the beginning in the radio that the anime bubble had popped and there weren't as many TV anime being produced as in the past years. That sounded like something the industry in real life might experience in the coming years.
_kurapanApr 4, 2020 8:48 PM
Dec 14, 2020 6:02 PM

Mar 2019
Well...great to see our girls back again after four years!

It definitely changed a little bit in compare to the one we saw some years ago. The animation changed, the personality of them changed also...but still their dream is alive!

Without saying too much, just enjoy it!

YOUSORO!

(Eng sub isn't out yet so far..but I think we will get that as well pretty soon, so you just have to be a little patient...)
Dec 21, 2020 11:06 PM
Nov 2012
That was great! I can't wait to rewatch it once the english subtitles come out.
Jan 11, 2021 7:31 PM

Feb 2018
they managed to make SiVA, I'm a little confused about this. Is the studio bankrupt, hhmm .. too much dialogue makes me a little confused.
Jan 12, 2021 1:53 AM
Apr 2018
Syureria said:
they managed to make SiVA, I'm a little confused about this. Is the studio bankrupt, hhmm .. too much dialogue makes me a little confused.

not bankrupt but almost bankrup, It's like the Titanic studio in season 1. after their last project was cancelled due to their sponsor cannot provide funds after that many staff left and moved to another studio. their popularity also decreased.
Fauziarkan344Jan 12, 2021 1:57 AM
Jan 12, 2021 1:59 AM

Feb 2018
Fauziarkan344 said:
not bankrupt but almost bankrup, It's like the Titanic studio in season 1. after their last project was cancelled due to their sponsor cannot provide funds after that many staff left and moved to another studio. their popularity also decreased.
Really, thanks bro.... yeah, it's all because of the surprise cancel.
Jan 12, 2021 2:09 AM
Apr 2018
Syureria said:
Fauziarkan344 said:
Really, thanks bro.... yeah, it's all because of the surprise cancel.

You know their new projects in the epiloge scene? Because i'm not understand Japanese language
Jan 12, 2021 3:45 AM

Feb 2018
Fauziarkan344 said:
You know their new projects in the epiloge scene? Because i'm not understand Japanese language
you mean, the third aerial girls squad team Medusa?

or the radio scene in the car? The Boundary Settled Over the Sorrowful Girl
Jan 12, 2021 8:01 AM
Apr 2018
Syureria said:
Fauziarkan344 said:
you mean, the third aerial girls squad team Medusa?

or the radio scene in the car? The Boundary Settled Over the Sorrowful Girl

Oh, I thought they would make miyamori's series: Shinbutsu Konkou shichifukujin
Jan 14, 2021 8:37 AM
Aug 2020
good movie, hope there is a sequel about the five of them making their own anime
Jan 14, 2021 9:17 PM
Apr 2020
For the story, it's pretty good in my opinion, initially I didn't believe Mushasino fell into failure. But as usual, Miyamori always managed to arouse Mushasino again. After seeing the last scene I really expect the second season, and they are five will realize their dreams. I'm very looking forward to it.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Jan 30, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2014
This movie is really good, i kinda shock at the first part of the movie, man it really surprise me to saw that to mushani considering the ending of the tv series is like an happy ending. 10/10

but, man this movie needs more attention.. although the tv series is more popular, why it looks like people didnt notice this movie??

maybe because coronavirus breakout so the theater close and the movie didnt manage to get the attention as it should be..
Jan 31, 2021 11:45 PM

Dec 2014
Good work as always shirobako staff, I'm glad I could see miyamori gang again.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Feb 1, 2021 7:28 PM

Apr 2017
its nice to see musashino animation comeback again after 4 years , also those five girls now have a improvements compared to the story in anime, but sadly theyre dream anime cant realized in this movie , hope there is s2 later
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Feb 20, 2021 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
i bit the bullet and went ahead and watched since any hope of subs right now is slim and i love shirobako this only had to do 2 things bring the old gang back and do the dance lol did not expect it to be done that way but it works.

overall this was extremely hard to follow in great detail with how much dialogue there was but i managed to get by didn't help how large the cast is due to the studio size but it was nice to see everyone again forgot how hard this shit hits with the struggle of making anime just like the real thing.

visuals were wonderful as expected of Pa works they did a outstanding job with the Cinematography i'd say Kon would be proud of the level of scene cuts they pull off

looking forward to a rewatch when subs are out
Mar 7, 2021 1:43 AM
Sep 2018
I do really wish that pa work continue this series. Nowadays shows are filled with isekai,shonen, action etc make less and less slice of life anime in the recent years. Moreover shirobako tell us the inside of anime industry and I love it
Mar 24, 2021 1:49 AM

Sep 2018
10/10 Shirobako is still mesmerising as always.

On one hand the darker tone of the first half was nice and unexpected, but on the other I agree that some things felt like a rehash of the tv series (even the cringe comedy that stops me from considering it my #1 anime), and I noticed that's a common pattern of original anime movie sequels.

EDIT: after some thinking, I realised I can't really give it the same score as the original series. Still a 9/10, though.
NirinboJun 4, 2021 11:54 AM
Mar 28, 2021 8:59 PM

May 2019
Nice movie! Maybe in the future we'll see the final anime get made, but for now, it was a nice addition to the Shirobako series.
stan loona
Apr 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
There was a LOT happening in this movie, all really following the celebration of anime making after the company went through some struggles early on. Since it was a movie, there was a lot going on which felt a bit exhausting to follow at times and not much time was dedicated to showcasing the beauty of the story that the company was trying to produce with their own movie and the ending did feel a bit eh since there wasn't much to it once the movie for them aired other than a cheesy little epilogue with Miyamori and the dolls. But other than that, the movie still was really fun and it was nice to catch up with all the members that were present in the first season, and the dance scene I thought was really charming when showcasing the love of anime production.

Would go a 7/10 for this. I prefer the anime for the pacing a little bit and while that was also chaotic in nature (which is natural since anime production is always chaotic), the movie at times just felt a bit directionless early on and had too much happening near the end where the pacing of everything was lost a bit. Still an enjoyable film though and PA Works did well animating this.
Apr 2, 2021 12:06 PM
Mar 2015
I liked Miyamori's song with the plushies Just roll with it together will get to tomorow
Apr 16, 2021 8:07 PM

Sep 2010
It's funny I love the show Shirobako, but I'd never watch the Anime they are making in the show. The movie was pretty good, but the whole musical bit seemed a bit out of place to me, they could have left that out.
Apr 20, 2021 11:05 AM

Jan 2017
I really had to rewatch the tv series to watch this movie and oh wow, I totally forgot why I love this series so much and how it earned a spot on my favorites. Now I know. It just makes you feel things about stuff you know you appreciated to heart.

The movie is like a great addition to the series and I loved it. I love the consistency even after this past 4 years. God bless you PA works. YOSORO!!!
Apr 21, 2021 9:02 AM
Apr 2020
Watch it on some random sites raw and then dowloaded it with an somehow a bit decent english subtitle, and I'll say it was worth the effort just to watch the movie sequel.

This movie is pretty great, same caliber as the anime but with a lot faster conversations/subtitles than the other one. For the future viewers of this, let me say that the first 10 minutes of the movie's dialogue was reallyy fast that I have to pause it minute by minute just to fully understand what's going on. It might annoy you of but no worries. After the 10 minutes everything will go slow down a bit.

As for the pacings, it's good. It feels fast but then good at the same time. What really captures me the most is the BGMs used especially the end. It was really fitted. The animaton also improves a lot, as expected. The ending is also satisfying. I'll givemy final 9/10 rate for this. I will put this anime my all time best Comedy-SoL anime. Thank you for making this, P.A Works. I hope we see an another seasonal or movie conclusion of this series in the future :)
Apr 21, 2021 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
Really a well-done movie. But I think the story would be much better if it's turned into a series, of course with a slower pacing. By compressing the story, we couldn't expect much of the use of the characters progression, as we know most of the Musani has quitted the studio before. If this story adapted into a series, we could explore more the struggle of pulling back all the staffs, with their trauma about the past, and so on. Also, as we know there are a bunch of characters introduced in Shirobako, so it would be better if they make audience knowing each characters and their importances. Instead, they added another new character which is listed as "main character", Miyai Kaede, and she barely had a role in the movie, kinda ironic.

Anyway, the sound (I love the ED song) and the animation are fascinating, as always we know from P. A. Works. I quite enjoy the movie too. Overall, 8/10, and would be very pleased if they re-adapt the story into a second season.
Dealka97Sep 3, 2021 9:24 PM
Apr 23, 2021 11:45 AM

May 2015
Kinda meh to me. Shirobako works better as normal TV than movie.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 15, 2021 8:57 AM

Sep 2011
What a disaster of a movie. After how fantastic the anime was throughout and ending on such a high note this one decides completely collapse that feeling left by the anime right at the start. After a time skip I didn't expect them to be barely forward in their work, let alone all having quit the company (well, the ones working there). The reasoning with how their previous show was cancelled also sounded stupid.

Such a depressing start. Like I know they wanted to make it "realistic" and darker, but this was really bad after the ending of the anime. I felt bad for everyone, especially the former president. Then of course it all turns out to be a minor setback as Miyamori gathers everyone again to work on a very hastily established non-story. It was just a title? Why do you even have to make it? And how can Katsuragi even work in that job if he doesn't understand how to get someone to sign a contract and sue their asses if they don't do their part? Then somehow completely forget about the rights not being yours, then all of a sudden turns out you have recorder your conversation with the evil person...
Not to mention how cheesy it was for everyone to get back here. Also how the heck Takanashi got a job as an episode director is beyond me.

Most of the jokes or supposed developments of the characters were all rehashed from the anime, so nobody really moved ahead at all apart from a few promotions at their respective careers. The message they wanted to tell was essentially the same again, just in a worse way.

The pacig was all over the place, would have needed so much more time to establish a connection to this new anime they are making, but they still felt they should include like 6-7 mins or more at the end as if we actually cared about the characters in that story we have no idea what it is about. Also, that entire scene was done in 3 weeks with all parts involved? Give me a break.
Other unnecessary parts were the random musical near the beginning, then the school with the kids once again singing, and finally Miyamori and the girl we barely know storming the office of the evil man. This was also just a rehash of the scene with the Director going to the author, just worse and more over the top for no reason.

And what about after this? Now they start working together again as if nothing happened?

I honestly feel bummed out after this movie, I even rewatched the anime before it. It could have been so much better had they just make it so people didn't leave, just had a bad previous project and how they work themselves out of that together. Would have saved half an hour at least if not more and use it to establish a better plot. It gets a 5/10 for still being somewhat serviceable and some funny parts, but overall it brings shame to how great and detailed the original anime was in terms of the industry. This movie might as well not exist in my eyes, I would never recommend it to anyone after the series, and I'll also try to forget its existence.
May 18, 2021 5:19 PM

Jun 2014
The good news is that they didn't fuck it up.

While this was good, it's more of a 8/10 type of good and not as great as the original TV anime, I will say, it really does feel like this series could have used another 2 cour sequel soon after the original series. Then releasing a movie would have been the cherry on top. It took way too long to release a sequel, considering how successful the show was.
:3
May 29, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2016
I can see why it's a somewhat long movie, because the whole point becomes setting up this big reunion of talent, a 'who's-who' of the past that they expect everyone to be fond of and nostalgic for, and the focus is almost entirely on that. But to be honest, the characters in Shirobako were never super interesting (and too many to remember). So, I just kept waiting for them to start making anime, which was the big draw from the TV series. And then that was paced like a power point presentation, with nothing (not even Miyamori) to really center it. Perhaps, it'd be better to not have everything fall apart before the movie even starts. Or make more time by skipping the song and dance (I did, twice). Like, what was all the buildup for? To see them complete an anime that they barely worked on in the story? Nobody cares about SIVA.

tl;dr Two hours of 'hey remember me.' Boring. Disappointing. Ironically, poorly planned.
syncrogazerMay 29, 2021 5:22 PM
Jun 3, 2021 3:17 PM

Mar 2018
This was so disappointing... It was so boring, would not recommend. :/
5/10
Jun 5, 2021 8:21 AM
Dec 2018
I even rewatch the tv series just to watch the movie cause I don't remember any shit.
Overall, the movie was amazing. So they produce another original anime and then the sponsors decided to stop sponsoring the show. hence, the production is halted.
So many employees leave the studio but I'm
glad the main cast from the first season came back to help. The ending of the movie they produce was thrilling as hell.
8/10. I would gladly rewatch this movie in the future. Thank you, P.A Works.
Jun 6, 2021 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
i lost it when the Angel Dance happened during the musical number lol
Jun 12, 2021 12:02 PM

Nov 2012

Must be an alternative reality cause this couldn't be further from the truth lol.

Production Committee: Only 10 months to produced an original anime film, no pressure!!!

Using aspects of a canceled projects in a new ones, it never occurred to me but this likely happens frequently irl.

The Another and Uma Musume poster.
They gave them actual horse heads lol.

Admittedly I don't remember alot about the series so keeping up with all these names was a bit difficult but the general plot of the movie was understandable.

The main conflict that comes into play (outside of the very limited production time they had), is when GPU the people that initially abandoned the original movie want full control now that it's nearly complete. GPU breached their contract agreement when they failed to give their storyboards for the movie before a given date, due to this their contract is terminated.
https://imgur.com/a/R1ECCyV

Watching this made me further realize all the effort that goes into the anime I watch and I appreciate it alot because of that. The anime industry is a tough place to work no doubt but despite the numerous obstacles in the way people prevail to try and make things work.
VanishingKiraApr 17, 2022 12:21 PM
Jul 2, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2009
only 10 months to make an original anime movie lol wut

thats the anime industry for you, the director and producers and other staff needs a lot of connections or they need to ask favors on other people be it freelancers or in-house staff of other studios to join you on making an anime

script should be finished first before the storyboard and animation, you should take notes of that Wonder Egg Priority https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1410399592680767489

thats the complain of most anime isnt it? that the ending is rushed or anticlimactic lol

and lol this sums up the main problems of bad animation quality although im not sure about skipping Animation Directors since there are lots of Animation Directors on each episode now a days

Mod Edit: Added image tags; please only one screenshot per post.
anime-primeSep 8, 2021 11:29 AM
Jul 11, 2021 2:37 PM

Oct 2009
I hope there will be a sequel in the form of another series. This movie though...was just not it. The musical-esque scenes did not fit, there was too little moe and the whole "getting the band back together" was quite uninteresting. Only good part was the art. OST and comedy were fine.
Jul 16, 2021 8:36 PM

Mar 2015
I don't think it was as good as the TV series, half of the movie felt more like an OVA special than a movie.

That said, i felt so nostalgic watching this movie, i was almost crying at the end, not because it was sad(far from it) but because it made me remember the magic the first one had.

Really good, the latter half is the best part by a reasonable amount, but overall the movie is solid.
Aug 10, 2021 6:48 PM
Jun 2013
Just saw it in theater. There were a whole 5 people there. Pretty good though.
Aug 10, 2021 7:51 PM

Dec 2014
Just saw it at my local theater. I thought it was a good movie, definitely felt like Shirobako, it captured some of the magic from the original but likely because of the movie length, it never really reaches the heights of the anime series but perhaps that was to be expected.

I went in after rewatching the TV anime over the weekend which ended up with me liking the show even more than I did the first around. So I was super invested in the characters but the depressing start caught me completely off guard. I was genuinely distraught at the state of many of characters we loved and the scenes where Aoi-chan tears up never failed to make me emotional. It kinda made me question if this was really the right way to start the movie after ending the anime on such a high note. Nevertheless, I think rewatching the anime was what really made me enjoy the movie cause it got me invested in the characters all over again.

There was definitely a lot of great stuff in here, the comedy was great, the emotional scenes hit hard. The sequence with Aoi and the Western Animation producer fighting through GPU was awesome. There is a lot of build up to get the movie going but it feels like they downplayed one of the most compelling parts of the anime, the everyday struggles in the workplace. Meeting deadlines, the hectic atmosphere, people on each other's necks trying to get the work done. The struggle of a small time company trying to make it big. It's these little things that got you invested in Musashino animation but somehow they kinda glossed over this part. Instead most of our drama happened in a more 'big picture' fashion, trying to get rights from GPU, headhunting for people and so on. This is all well and good but the actual process of making the movie is kinda completely glossed over outside of the situation with the script. I get the feeling that this really should have just been a full fledged sequel instead of the movie we got today.

It's ironic because in the movie they state they want to redo the climax because it felt like they were building towards something but then ended it abruptly. I have the exact impression of Shirobako as the movie, they nailed everything, the setting, the initial big picture struggle, the build up towards making the movie in full force is great but then just abruptly cut to the completion of the movie. We don't even get to see them remaking the ending. All the pieces were there but they chose to just end it which is unfortunate.

Despite everything I said, I really enjoyed the movie. It made me laugh often, it made me smile whenever Aoi and co got back on their feet to make the movie and made me tear up when Aoi and the girls were down (The curry scene, god!). The final cut from the movie had me smiling too. Like I said in the beginning, the movie is distinctly Shirobako but it falters in places where the original shined which is likely my only qualm with the entire movie.

Ultimately, I feel they conveyed what they set out to do, it's pretty cool that both the movie as a whole and the movie that they make are both in essence trying to convey similar things. Fighting for a future you want no matter how many setbacks you face. Aoi's internal turmoil about working in a field you love hits very close to home for me.

8/10, I really do wish this was a full length 2-cour sequel instead but nevertheless it's a very enjoyable movie.

snapular said:
Just saw it in theater. There were a whole 5 people there. Pretty good though.

Yeah, there were like 7 in mine. Shame the series is not more popular.
Aug 10, 2021 10:26 PM

Jan 2010
Just got back from the theaters.

I appreciate Shirobako going out of its way to demonstrate just about every style of animation they could cram into their various exaggerated sequences. I could just feel the animators flexing at every corner, although those moments did feel a bit long, specifically because of the film's limited duration.

It's been a little while since I've seen the Shirobako TV series, so it was hard to recall all the characters' names. This was particularly a problem at the beginning, when the film rushed into explaining Musashino's entire dilemma in an as-you-know manner of speaking. It was somewhat difficult to keep up at the beginning, but I think the film found its stride by the time the SIVA film began production. That being said, it's certainly convenient that nearly the entirety of the Shirobako TV cast manages to play some role in making the SIVA film, pulling everyone back without much hassle.

Regardless, I enjoyed the Shirobako film as a showcase of different animation styles, a further insight into animation production and distribution, and simply following the story of a bunch of characters I enjoy watching.
Aug 10, 2021 11:06 PM

Jun 2017
all things considered i don't know what else they could have done better for a Shirobako sequel movie without breaking character. i enjoyed it
Aug 11, 2021 3:51 AM
May 2014
My theater had issues starting the movie. It didn't start until 30 minutes after it was supposed to start, so I think they skipped the exclusive recap of the series that was advertised on the poster. Also, a part of the credits got cut off so I'm not sure if I missed a character or two in the credits. With that said, I enjoyed the movie. They did what they could in two hours.
Aug 11, 2021 6:56 PM

May 2017
kshin172 said:
My theater had issues starting the movie. It didn't start until 30 minutes after it was supposed to start, so I think they skipped the exclusive recap of the series that was advertised on the poster. Also, a part of the credits got cut off so I'm not sure if I missed a character or two in the credits. With that said, I enjoyed the movie. They did what they could in two hours.

That's interesting. My theater had an issue too, but it started an hour earlier than it was supposed to and because I arrived half an hour before the start time I missed the first half an hour of it. I did receive a free ticket to any movie I wanted as an apology. I would have rather had the problem you did.
Aug 16, 2021 7:26 PM
Aug 2013
Watched the English premiere at the theatre. Was looking forward to this as I really enjoyed the TV show and gave that an 8/10.

The climax of both cours in the TV shows were short clips of the final scenes of the finished shows. You knew exactly how much effort and love went into those scenes because the show had taken numerous episodes to portray the production involved. The chase scene in Exodus had entire episodes detailing the work involved, and Third Aerial Girls' Squad was all about the emotional punch behind the voice acting.

While the final scene was extended compared to Exodus and Third Aerial Girls' Squad, the movie didn't show enough of the production side to make the climax of their third work cathartic like the other two. And so it was like watching the final episode of a show you've never watched before. I watched with a completely dull and indifferent face as the final scene of SIVA played out.

Clapping is typically standard for anime movie premieres. I watched the Konosuba movie premiere and people were clapping at the end there. But nobody clapped at the end of the Shirobako movie, and everyone left in silence. Disappointing. 3/10.
Aug 23, 2021 10:47 AM

Apr 2016
Was good to see the old gang getting all together again to make the movie, just like you can see it in anime stories. Also despite how this show tries hard to portrait a realistic conditions in which an anime is made ... i like how they still have one cute anime girl for most of the key positions in the studio lmao, totally how it is in real life.

Director still the best character, his resolve is beyond mortal humans. And yes, life is a struggle, and struggling is what it means to be human.

S2 ?

7/10 nice movie.
Aug 31, 2021 7:17 AM
Jul 2013
really good but can be better if this isn't a movie, should've 1 cour 12/13 episode instead.
Sep 8, 2021 3:52 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see more of Shirobako, even thou I think the original anime ended things pretty well and if we ever got a sequel I was hoping to see the girls finally making their dream come true but instead we got a movie with Musani back to square one lol.

The movie premise wasn't that entertaining but as things progressed it got much better story/plot wise. I was sad at the fact that how wrekt they got but I'm glad that they made a great movie and made a comeback. It was great to see everyone again, they were the same as ever.

Good movie overall and I wonder if we'll get a sequel of Shirobako again. Maybe next time they really will go bankrupt and we'll see how they revive it lol. Thou if we get a sequel I hope it will be about the girls making their dream coming true this time.
Sep 29, 2021 9:59 PM
Apr 2020
I don't need to watch the movie I would have rate it 10/10 anyway, Shirobako always good.
Oct 23, 2021 10:43 AM

Sep 2007
Really disappointed with this film, felt like a rushed rehash of everything we'd already seen in the series. A issue would be raised in one conversation and before I'd had time to even process it we were rushing to the next conversation where the next issue appeared.

Also way too many characters to fit into a two hour film.

Hopefully theres a second series on the way that will give all these great characters a little more room to breath.
Dec 10, 2021 5:57 AM

Aug 2020
Amazing movie and I am really surprised how well those fight scene were animated at the end and middle and I never expected PA works is that Amazing in terms of action too well hope we can see its another sequel.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Possibility of a sequel?

TsutanaiFuun - Jul 31, 2022

6 by Reed_of_PC »»
Mar 16, 7:41 PM

» Some questions

doxyvoxy - Feb 23, 2022

1 by iahuok »»
Feb 25, 2022 9:19 AM

» "Yopin...? "

Icha-kun - Jan 15, 2021

4 by Icha-kun »»
Dec 15, 2021 4:53 AM

» Dub?

Malefika - Sep 30, 2021

4 by removed-user »»
Oct 7, 2021 9:56 AM

» Shirobako U.S. Theaters release

snowykevin - Jul 2, 2021

2 by boldulysses »»
Jul 19, 2021 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.