Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2021 2:41 AM

Feb 2014
Will this movie get a dub considering the series has one?
Oct 6, 2021 3:10 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
The Blu-Ray was originally planned to release without a dub, meaning that it wouldn't have gotten one. However, it was recently announced that it would be delayed by a month and a half with more announcements to come. So perhaps they changed their minds and plan on dubbing it. We should know soon enough.
Oct 7, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
anime-prime said:
The Blu-Ray was originally planned to release without a dub, meaning that it wouldn't have gotten one. However, it was recently announced that it would be delayed by a month and a half with more announcements to come. So perhaps they changed their minds and plan on dubbing it. We should know soon enough.

Didn't the BluRay already release in January of this year? I can see you can already buy it on Amazon and other places.

However I am seeing offical articles saying BluRay pushed back to December of this year...

https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2021/10/04/shirobako-the-movie-blu-ray-release-date-pushed-back-to-december

Is the upcoming BluRay a new one or something? I'm really confused.
Oct 7, 2021 9:30 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
DamonElix said:
anime-prime said:

Didn't the BluRay already release in January of this year? I can see you can already buy it on Amazon and other places.

However I am seeing offical articles saying BluRay pushed back to December of this year...

https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2021/10/04/shirobako-the-movie-blu-ray-release-date-pushed-back-to-december

The one from before was the Japanese Blu-Ray, while this upcoming one is the American Blu-Ray.
Oct 7, 2021 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
anime-prime said:
DamonElix said:

The one from before was the Japanese Blu-Ray, while this upcoming one is the American Blu-Ray.

I see thanks for clearing it up. The JPBD earlier this year did not come with any subs. The USBD in December will most probably have PGS subs so we can watch it. Thanks again

More topics from this board

» Possibility of a sequel?

TsutanaiFuun - Jul 31, 2022

6 by Reed_of_PC »»
Mar 16, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 1, 2020

61 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 13, 3:57 PM

» Some questions

doxyvoxy - Feb 23, 2022

1 by iahuok »»
Feb 25, 2022 9:19 AM

» "Yopin...? "

Icha-kun - Jan 15, 2021

4 by Icha-kun »»
Dec 15, 2021 4:53 AM

» Shirobako U.S. Theaters release

snowykevin - Jul 2, 2021

2 by boldulysses »»
Jul 19, 2021 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.