Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2014 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is out now and I have to say, Andou needs to be careful of his guitar D:

He shouldn't' make a girl cry though. Looks like this episode is mostly Tomoyo and Andou as they connect a bit more. Their date is cute I suppose. Tomoyo should be more confident though with her appearance. Well, I think she looks cute. Nothing too special though but this episode developed their relationship a bit more.
Nov 5, 2014 11:57 AM

Dec 2011
Great episode, focused mainly on Tomoyo.

"I didn't want to draw attention to myself"
Yeah right.

Infinity Maria? Well I guess he's not the first person to name their guitar... Most people who do it actually know how to play, though...

And he ended up smashing the real guitar... Nice prank there, Chifuyu. Even if it was accidental. I'm guessing they managed to get it fixed in the end, though - after all, that's easy enough to do.

Tomoyo you legend. I guess the secret's out of the bag, now. In fact, more than one secret. Andou's right, though - it's nothing for her to be ashamed of. If she wants to keep it secret, though, then that's fine. Although it seems that it's going to slip out sooner or later. It nearly did a couple of times this episode.

Andou has a seriously good memory. And well done to Tomoyo for getting her novel through the first round for the first time! Third time lucky, eh?

Forbidden from buying his own clothes? Yes, it's obvioius why.

Lovely date there. Tomoyo best girl. Obviously. The two of them are so perfect together. Shame the clock stopped Tomoyo asking him out on another one.
kuuderes_shadowNov 5, 2014 12:21 PM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 5, 2014 12:04 PM

Jan 2012
This one was definitely worth the wait at least, probably my favorite episode so far. They really do make an adorable couple. Drama incoming with Hatoko at the end? Next episode preview doesn't look to be an immediate follow up anyway...looks like a Sayumi focused episode.
animefan8800Nov 5, 2014 12:09 PM
Nov 5, 2014 12:35 PM
Jun 2011
i agree with andou be a novel aoutor or writing light novel is nothing to be ashamed off it a good dream
Nov 5, 2014 12:35 PM

Feb 2014
Today, I was looking at my Facebook newsfeed to come across:

Only to finally watch the awaiting 5th episode of Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, and also come across:

Well, what's next?

Anyways, on with the rest of the episode ~
Andou sounded so cool, thinking he knew the plan of Chifuyu's scheme with his guitar only find out he was so wrong.

Tomoyo playing with the name Andou gave her power;
and Andou looking at her computer for only a second, memorizing all those words, haha

Tomoyo and Andou look good together.
Hatoko seeing both of them at the end...

I enjoyed this episode.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 5, 2014 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
How can anyone resist Chifuyu's "Onegai~" KAWAIII <3

Nice test she made to test Andou's love for Infinity Maria XD And him breaking it from overthinking was so lol XD

Dat Chuuni Tomoyo XD KAKKEI!!!

What a vague glimpse that was Andou saw XD He read the whole thing in a few seconds lol...so Tomoyo is totally tunsdere for chuuni stuff XD

The conversation about rooting for Tomoyo was quite deep. Andou is actually quite an interesting character when he's serious :O

Poor Hatoko though, waiting for him all that time before she left.

Lol'd at Andou being forbidden from buying clothes XD

Tomoyo was pretty cute during the "date" her reaction to him not saying anything about her outfit was cute and fun :3 Her outfit was quite cute though ^^

What's Hatoko's relationship with Andou anyway? Seems like she's totally in love with him. I wonder if there will be any drama with how this ep ended?
Nov 5, 2014 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
TOMOYO GOT REKT
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 5, 2014 12:52 PM

Jul 2010
Chifuyu testing Andou's love for his guitar xD Him thinking too much and broke both of them!

Tomoyo in chuuni mode! Andou seeing it and finding out she wanting to be a light novel author! Him seeing that much from that one glimpse!

It was nice to see Tomoyo pass the first round and celebrating with Andou!
Thinking of what to wear with Andou, I enjoyed seeing what Andou would wear.

The couple deal in the cake shop! Tomoyo so close to ask Andou about getting a book together! Stupid clock :O Tomoyo being an ex-chuuni!

Hatoko showing some reaction from seeing Tomoyo with Andou!
Nov 5, 2014 12:53 PM

May 2009
Barion-Zara said:
What's Hatoko's relationship with Andou anyway? Seems like she's totally in love with him. I wonder if there will be any drama with how this ep ended?

Osanajimmies, it was mentioned in first episode. How are you even watching it?
Nov 5, 2014 1:07 PM

Feb 2014
I smell a love triangle... bring it on, even though we know Tomoyo is the best grill.
Nov 5, 2014 1:19 PM
Jun 2013
Oh pls no harem/romance/drama. It should stay the way it is.
Nov 5, 2014 1:45 PM

Nov 2012
Ando x Tomoyo make a good couple, but I feel sorry for Hatoko.
Ando is a very fast reader, how the hell did he read all that in a second.
Nov 5, 2014 1:46 PM

Aug 2012
Nice episode, Tomoyo and Andou really do have great chemistry. She's gotten the the most focus so far and I hope it stays that way(though we could use some more Kudou). Not expecting anything too dramatic though, even with that ending. I like the show being subtle in that aspect.
Nov 5, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2010
Well Andou has a good side to him if you take away has Chuuni and show off character but i guess it does make for good entertainment at times.
Like how the girls ignore him when he is in one of his moods.

I had to laugh when he said he wasn't allowed to buy his only clothes, his fashion choice must have been pretty terrible probably Chuunibyou as well.
And his sister made the right choice considering Tomoyo.

The end suggests drama with Hatoko.
Nov 5, 2014 1:51 PM

Nov 2011
Sayumi episode next!!!
Hate Keeps me warm
Nov 5, 2014 1:58 PM

Feb 2012
Isn't ironic that the clock stopped Tomoyo from being more honest with her desires? Probably intended for symbolism or some shit. Still, I get the impression that the super powers are just tacked on for this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2014 2:08 PM

Jul 2013
TOMOYO easily best girl :D
Good chemistry indeed.
Lel forbidden from buying his own clothes. no surprise though.
Andou x Tomoyo ftw.

Chifuyu testing Andou's love for Maria XD
Tomoyo the chuuni. Lol Andou remembering all those words.
Pls more Tomoyo x Andou. :D
Nov 5, 2014 2:09 PM

Apr 2012
He looks really good in those clothes.

Kirua- said:
Oh pls no harem/romance/drama. It should stay the way it is.

What are you talking about? It's already a harem, and already has romance.
Nov 5, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2007
Well this didn't end well :D

Tomoyo <3 anyways. Love this so far
Nov 5, 2014 2:19 PM

Apr 2014
was a fun ep with tomoyo being a chuuni

and at the end with hatoko be "hey, there is andou i shoul....."

but im still wating for a battle
Nov 5, 2014 2:40 PM

Jan 2013
Almost the entire episode for best girl? Aww fucking yes. Love her even more now.
Nov 5, 2014 3:02 PM

Dec 2011
D'aww. Such a nice date episode. Really loving the chino moments of Tommy being revealed to Andou.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Dec 2009
Tomoyo shown to have Chuuni tendencies. Andou sure can be serious when he wants to be.

And of course they have to show the typical catch the love interest and the club friend together in public moment. Poor Hatoko
Nov 5, 2014 3:09 PM
Feb 2013
I like how subtle the glimpses of genius the author gave to Andou are. He's definitely smarter than he lets appear. Ease with the language and difficult kanjis, photographic memory and member of the literature club. His "serious" side implies that as well.
Nov 5, 2014 3:22 PM

Sep 2014
One of the few series with romance and harem where I find the male character acceptable (at least so far), still the idea of 1 guy and 5 girls pisses me off. I don't like to see anyone alone and with this kind of setting it's always one pair and a lot of abandoned people, or some sort of weird "harem". Is it so difficult to write a story with more than one pair?

I suppose since we had Tomoyo and Chifuyu it's going to be Hatoko and the other girls next, meh, and then we're half way through the series without anything happening. Mind you it's not like I'm not enjoying the anime, I think it's one of the better series of the season.

Request to LN readers

If someone knows about a place where you can pick up the source material (light novels) in English, I would really appreciate some directions (either here or perhaps on my profile/private message). I searched, but I couldn't find anything. It's so sad when you see a potentially good series, but you can't access it because of a language barrier.
Grim_PersonNov 5, 2014 3:26 PM
[b]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

Nov 5, 2014 3:24 PM

Oct 2014
Am i the only one remembering other anime when watching this series?
I feel like they parody alot of other series xD

And that ''Closed Clock''-part was Priceless xD

And poor poor Hatoko ;_;
Nov 5, 2014 3:31 PM

Jan 2014
Andou after seeing Tomoyo's LN on her laptop was hilarious, lmao.

And lots of focus for our cute Tomoyo. Really liking her casual outfit.

Ma poor, poor Hatoko, tho... :'/
Nov 5, 2014 3:38 PM

Aug 2014
This was a surprisingly nice episode. I'm always expecting the episodes to not be anything special based on the previews, but i get proven wrong each time.

I still don't like the tsundere, but the date was nice. Lol at Andou and his memory, plus he's apparently forbidden from buying his own clothes, which is hilarious. Poor
Hatoko...

4/5. Looks like next week he'll add the last girl to his harem.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 5, 2014 3:46 PM

Jan 2013
Tomoyo kawaii <3
She got influenced by Andou, they where both cute on those clothes, and make a nice couple.
So I'll guess the show will be really SOL themed. With a little of drama.
Nov 5, 2014 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
Cute episode ^__^, but that ending makes me worry :(
Nov 5, 2014 4:16 PM

Jan 2014
I sensed some love triangle drama when Hatoko was the only one interested in Andou's story and when he ditched her after school...But wasnt really expecting to see it happening...Hope some more related stuff will happen next episodes...
Nov 5, 2014 4:22 PM
Jul 2014
Great episode nice development
Ah Tomoyo and Andou look great together. But that ending scene poor Hatoko. I am a fully obliged HatokoxAndou shipper hopefully we will see some development between the two but i dont think the drama from the end scene will be discussed as much next episode.
Nov 5, 2014 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
It was good to see Chifuyuis testing Andou's love for guitar.

Tomoyo was pretty cute in her casual outfit.

Hatoko seems to have feelings for Andou.
Nov 5, 2014 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
ohhh boyyy we got sum good phaggytime
Nov 5, 2014 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

Chifuyu hnngggnngghhngg!! as always.

Shame on you Andou thinking Chifuyu would try to be sneaky.

Hatoko getting left behnd at the gate by Andou, then seeing him and Tomoyo out...oh boy. Guess Hatoko already likes Andou.
Nov 5, 2014 5:19 PM

Mar 2011
Liked this episode and Tomoyo was so cute. (And don't forget Chifuyu) ^.^
Is anime the only thing you do everyday?
Nov 5, 2014 5:26 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
"MAARIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

An episode dedicated to Tomoyo, which is a really great and enjoyable episode. She's got chuuni syndrome too although too shy to admit it, and she's also aspiring to be a light novel author. :)

Tomoyo and Jurai really look great together, not to mention they share a few interests in common. And Hatoko seems to start showing feelings for Jurai as well.

Chifuyu-chan, still so cute! <3
Nov 5, 2014 5:36 PM
Jul 2013
Glad I stuck with this series. it's really hittting it's stride...poor Hotoko
but honestly Tomoyo is made for Andou
Love Tomoyo's reveals and development
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4IY6TQkWiA&feature=youtu.be
Nov 5, 2014 6:16 PM

Sep 2013
I like tomoyo's character
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Nov 5, 2014 6:53 PM

Dec 2013
Just noticed that this series has a romance tag
Nov 5, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2012
With the look Chifuyu gave I woud give her every thing
Nov 5, 2014 7:08 PM

Aug 2012
Chifuyu's "onegai" is a very deadly weapon. No sane male could ever resist that!
Hoh. Hakoto's ship is sinking!
Nov 5, 2014 7:16 PM

Mar 2013

At this exact time frame, you could see the point at which her heart breaks ;_;
Nov 5, 2014 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
My shipping episode, yay. Awesome.
Nov 5, 2014 7:45 PM

Aug 2013
Tomoyo best girl!!!

Love her personality and chunnibyou <3
Cute is justice.
Nov 5, 2014 8:15 PM
Aug 2014
Hahaha Tomoyo doing some role playing. I would like to see Andou's power have more spice to it lol. I just noticed that this show isn't labeled as a harem... so does it mean we'll get a relationship going :O Poor Hatoko, she's pretty cute too =/
Nov 5, 2014 8:26 PM

Oct 2013
Mugi-chan, you poor thing.. :(
"Burn the heretics"
Nov 5, 2014 8:36 PM

Nov 2012
i feel bad on Hatoko
Nov 5, 2014 8:40 PM

Nov 2009
I hope dating will become a thing for Tomoyo and Jurai in here o: <
Nov 5, 2014 8:40 PM

Dec 2013
I don't dislike Tomoyo, but I feel like they're trying too hard to make her and Andou the main couple. I mean, to be fair, that's what most harems tend to do, but I like it better when it's more evenly displaced, even if the MC is a complete idiot that can't understand girls' feelings. At least that way it feels like they're all evenly matched, y'know?

Poor Hatoko. I didn't realize she and Andou hung out and went on dates but it made me feel worse for her finding that out and then seeing the ending.

And yet another episode without Kudou. My heart drops a little bit every time she's neglected. I always have to watch the ED to fill my weekly Kudou void.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

249 by Cero98 »»
Today, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

298 by dspr »»
May 12, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.