Forum Settings
Forums

Anime u watched when u were a kid name them

New
Jan 7, 2019 5:51 PM
Aug 2018
I don't really know any besides digmom and pokemon
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 7, 2019 5:55 PM

Oct 2018
Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, Naruto, Yu-Gi y'know the basics.

And Highschool of the dead funnily enough, I was like 10 when it came out and man I don't know.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Aug 2012
Before I was 10:

Saint Seiya
Sailor Moon
Shurato
Samurai Troopers
Dragon Ball
Dragon Quest
Magic Knight Rayearth
Yuu Yuu Hakusho
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Jan 7, 2019 6:02 PM

Oct 2017
Pokemon Black & White
Beyblade Metal Saga
Dragon Ball Z &Kai
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Jan 7, 2019 6:03 PM

Apr 2018
The only two I watched were Pokemon and Bakugan Battle Brawlers. I knew of Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Digimon, and Naruto, but didn't watch any of them.
Jan 7, 2019 6:56 PM
Feb 2014
Ai no Wakakusa Monogatari + the sequel Wakakusa Monogatari: Nan to Jo-sensei
Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach
Alps Monogatari: Watashi no Annette
Anime 80-nichikan Sekai Isshuu
Attack No.1
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon + the sequels R, S, SuperS and Sailor Stars
Cat's Eye
Chiisana Obake Acchi, Kocchi, Socchi
Detective Conan
Digimon Adventure
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers
Dr. Slump
Dragon Ball
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
Ganbare! Kickers
Hakushon Daimaou
Jikuu Tantei Genshi-kun
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Kashi no Ki Mokku
Makiba no Shoujo Katri
Monster Farm: Enbanseki no Himitsu + the sequel Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi
Nanatsu no Umi no Tico
Ningyohime Marina no Bouken
Ohayou! Spank
Ojamajo Doremi + the sequel Ojamajo Doremi Sharp
Peter Pan no Bouken
Pokemon
Power Stone
Shin Calimero
Spoon Oba-san
Tottoko Hamtarou
Versailles no Bara
Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Duel Monsters
Yume no Hoshi no Button Nose

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jan 7, 2019 7:07 PM

Aug 2018
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Z
Digimon>>>>>>>>Pokemon

I don't used to watch much TV, so... is just these 4

sorry by the english ;-;
Jan 7, 2019 7:10 PM

Jul 2010
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragon Ball
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Jan 7, 2019 7:10 PM

May 2016
Pokemon (Diamond & Pearl mainly), Bakugan, Beyblade, and to some extent Tenkai Knights

Jan 7, 2019 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
there's the standard stuff that came on tv like Speed Racer Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon.

Then Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Evangelion, Project A-ko, Perfect Blue, Bastard!!, Dragoon, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Wrath of the Ninja, Wicked City, Demon City, X, Armitage III, Record of Lodoss War, M.D. Geist, Cutie Honey New.. god umm i can't remember.

Trying not to include anything I watched in highschool or after. Started Highschool in 2000, so it can't be that many.

Just had the manga at first for ranma though I had both the manga and anime of eva.
Jan 7, 2019 7:42 PM
Aug 2018
Class of 2005, stuff like the Galaxy Express 999 movies, both Vampire Hunter D movies, Sailor Moon, New Cutie Honey, Akira, a lot of Ghibli, Lupin, probably more I don't remember.
Jan 7, 2019 8:02 PM

Feb 2015
Anime I watched when I was 12 or younger:

Pokemon
Bakugan
Beyblade
Dragon Ball/Z
Yugi-oh
Naruto/Shippuden
Deltora Quest
Bleach
Jan 7, 2019 8:08 PM
Apr 2018
I was a 90s kid

Dragonball z/dragonball
Pokemon season 1-3
Digimon season 1 and 2
Yu-gi-oh/Yu-gi-oh gx
Jan 7, 2019 9:05 PM
Sep 2015
Well,
Digimon
Pokemon
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Beyblade
Bleach...
I think that's pretty much it...
Jan 7, 2019 9:18 PM

Oct 2013
Like I already said, Oban Star Racers, Keroro, Pokemon, Digimon, Mew Mew Power, Magical Doremi, Princess Sara, Fruit Basket, Last Exile, Love Hina, X, Ulysse 31...

Also Medarot, The Secret of Cerulean Sand (I rewatched it like some years ago and oh my god it's still so good even as an adult I had no idea what the name of this show was)

Swaroopch said:
Well,
Digimon
Pokemon
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Beyblade
Bleach...
I think that's pretty much it...

He said Avatar
Jan 7, 2019 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
From 90's to 00's. Some titles were translated/changed when they aired in my country:

Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball GT
Slam Dunk
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Pokemon
Voltes V
Daimos
yuu yuu hakusho
Flame of Recca
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto
Hunter X Hunter (The first one)
Zoids
Beyblade
Inu Yasha
Crayon Shin-chan
Shaman King
Mojako
Lupin III
Trigun
Yu Gi Oh
Baki the Grappler
Medabots
GTO
Hajime no Ippo
Doraemon
Tenjou Tenge
Monster Rancher
Let's & go
Ojamajo Doreimi
Virtua Fighter
Gundam don't know which one
Hamtaro
VeckoJan 7, 2019 9:54 PM
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Jan 7, 2019 9:35 PM
Aug 2018
I'm not sure if all of these count as anime but here goes.
Yu-gi-oh, GX, 5D's Zexal, Pokemon, Beyblade, Spider Riders, Inuyasha, But I caught it at the last act and had no idea what was going on. Dragon ball Z kai, Hate myself for that one. Digimon, Chaotic, Shaman King, Dinosaur King, Sonic X, Please don't judge I loved Sonic then and still do somewhat. There were others but I can't remember cause I didn't keep up with names then like I do now. Most were saturday morning stuff, and some I watched only while waiting for DBZ and Yu-gi-oh to come on.
DalebertoJan 7, 2019 9:50 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:37 PM

Apr 2018
1/3 of my list if not more...........
Jan 7, 2019 9:47 PM

Jun 2017
Captain Tsubasa
Don Chuck Monogatari
Ikkyuu-san
Konchuu Monogatari Minashigo Hutch
Manga Mitokoumon (My favorite btw)
Jan 7, 2019 9:52 PM

Apr 2015
Before I got seriously into anime at the age of ten:

Deltora Quest
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
A random Naruto movie
Pokemon
Ponyo
Sonic X

jarring said:
Then Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Evangelion, Project A-ko, Perfect Blue, Bastard!!, Dragoon, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Wrath of the Ninja, Wicked City, Demon City, X, Armitage III, Record of Lodoss War, M.D. Geist, Cutie Honey New.. god umm i can't remember.

Jesus, you watched all that before high school? Where were your parents?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 7, 2019 9:55 PM

Jan 2010
Oh, a ton.

Sailor Moon, Digimon, One Piece, Inuyasha, Gundam SEED Destiny, Air Gear, Captain Tsubasa, Naruto, Bleach, Dr Rin, Dr Slump, Tokyo Mew Mew,..

are just a few that crossed my mind atm

Added some after I saw the other post:
Doraemon
Crayon Shin-chan
Magical Doremi
Lets and Go
Hamtaro
Detective Conan
Jan 7, 2019 10:03 PM

Aug 2018
Way too many to name all of em. Before Toonami got moved to Saturday nights, it came on every day after school during the week but I pretty much watched everything on it. Then on Saturday mornings, 4kids had all their dubs on TV, and again, I watched most of their programming. Then there was the forbidden fruit... adult swim.

I watched Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Dragonball Z, Shaman King, One Piece, Rave Master, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Zatch Bell, Cowboy Bebop, Medabots, BeyBlades, Inyuasha, and Bleach to name a few
Jan 7, 2019 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
CatSoul said:
Before I got seriously into anime at the age of ten:

Deltora Quest
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
A random Naruto movie
Pokemon
Ponyo
Sonic X

jarring said:

Jesus, you watched all that before high school? Where were your parents?

eh... lol idk most parents are super lenient when it comes to television. I mean...really? My mom never watched it...and my dad tended to like some of the darker gory stuff himself. I remember watching anime on Sci Fi with him way back in the mid 90s and he was the one with the remote.
Jan 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Dec 2007
I remember watching these titles when I was 10 years old or younger.

Super boink
Takoyaki mantle man
Gadget Boy Kanipan
Bubu cha cha
The trapp family
Heidi
The adventures of Tom Sawyer
Romeo's blue sky
Jeannie
Remi nobody's girl
Judy
Voltes five
Flame of recca
Ghost fighter
Master Mosquiton
Zenki
Ranma 1/2
Fushigi yugi
Dragon ball
Yaiba
Lady Georgie
Princess Sarah
Hell teacher Nube
Jan 8, 2019 2:32 AM

May 2018
My first anime was Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko aka Puss in the Boots.

The second was Hi no Tori 2772: Ai no CosmoZone.

Later on TV - Kagaku Kyuujo-tai TechnoVoyager aka Thunderbirds 2086.

Much more later stuff like Bosco Daibouken and Uchuusen Sagittarius. Maybe some episodes from Mitsubachi Maya no Bouken too.
alshuJan 8, 2019 4:29 AM
Jan 8, 2019 3:40 AM
Dec 2013
I watched Flint the Time Detective when I was a kid.
Jan 8, 2019 4:17 AM

Jun 2017
I watched Gundam (don't remember which one), Pokemon,Beyblade, Digimon, dragon ball
Jan 8, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
@catsoul also take into account.. all of that was between 1998-2000 so around 3 years when I was 12-14.

This is generally when parents start to lax off with the content right? I mean I was watching gore when I was real young anyways. I distinctly remember watching IT alone in my room with the lights off around 7 years old and it scarred me for the next few years. Loved horror like Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Children of the Corn, etc. Pretty sure I watched all of those before I even hit 10 years old. Nothing like IT though, I took that one around me for a few years NGL.
Jan 8, 2019 4:56 AM
Jul 2018
Go speed racer go speed racer goooo! That show was on point when I was little.
Jan 8, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Though IT was the scariest, my favorite horror was Children of the Corn. The first one. the sequels are watchable, but are pretty cheesy in comparison... like most every other sequel to a horror film. Some are good though here and there. there are a fuckload of sequels to it.

Something about the mood of horror made me feel good watching it...it wasn't just about the fear. I think a lot of it has to do with the music.

Modern horror isn't the same. It's too...ADD friendly so to speak....and anyone who wasn't around for it then tries to go back and watch it now wouldn't be able to understand because ADD and used to having everything spoon fed...also cliches have been done into the ground at this point. Shit Halloween wrote the book on hollywood horror cliches and they've been reusing them in literally everything for almost 40 years now it's fucking nuts.
Jan 8, 2019 5:51 AM

May 2014
Pokemon
Digimon
Card Captors
Sailor Moon
Sonic X
Jan 8, 2019 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
Dragon ball z, naruto, one piece, sailor moon + some others that i do not remember unfortunately.
Jan 8, 2019 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
Transformers Armada and Energon are actually anime, though I have trouble thinking of them as such. They got a 4Kids-tier localization in the Americas afaik.

I’ve never bothered trying the original versions since I doubt I would like them. If I want to watch mecha I’d rather go with Gundam or something.
Jan 8, 2019 6:33 AM

Feb 2018
Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Naruto.
Jan 8, 2019 6:51 AM

Mar 2017
DBZ
Naruto
Bleach
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Beyblade
Spider Riders
Deltora Quest
Jan 8, 2019 7:09 AM

Jun 2008
Pokémon, Sailor Moon, DBZ, you know the Classics.

My childhood > Yours
Jan 8, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2016
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragon Ball
Power Stone
Detective Conan
One Piece
Naruto

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 8, 2019 7:53 AM

Oct 2017
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers
- Bakuten Shoot Beyblade
- Dragon Ball
- Jungle Taitei Movie
- Kinnikuman
- Naruto
- Pokemon
- Transformers
- Wagamama☆Fairy Mirumo de Pon!
and more...
Jan 8, 2019 8:35 AM

Apr 2015
jarring said:
@catsoul also take into account.. all of that was between 1998-2000 so around 3 years when I was 12-14.

This is generally when parents start to lax off with the content right? I mean I was watching gore when I was real young anyways. I distinctly remember watching IT alone in my room with the lights off around 7 years old and it scarred me for the next few years. Loved horror like Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Children of the Corn, etc. Pretty sure I watched all of those before I even hit 10 years old. Nothing like IT though, I took that one around me for a few years NGL.

Makes sense. You also got lucky; back when there was a place here you could rent anime DVDs my parents were strict about it. I don't think they crossed into "I don't care what you watch, just don't go kill anybody" territory until I was closer to 14.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 8, 2019 8:50 AM

Mar 2017
About the only anime that existed on TV when I was a kid were "Kimba the White Lion" and maybe "Astroboy", and I don't remember either being available on the TV stations I had access to at the time. I had kids by the time "Pokemon", "Sailor Moon", and the earlier Studio Ghibli films were making the rounds.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Jan 8, 2019 9:08 AM
Aug 2016
None. I didn't watch anime when I was a kid.
Jan 8, 2019 9:12 AM
Apr 2017
Is it weird if I said that the first anime I watched when I was a kid was Kodomo no Jikan?

(Not really a kid but a teenager. But uhh, you get the point.)
KataWEEbJan 8, 2019 9:15 AM
Jan 8, 2019 9:17 AM

Sep 2018
The first anime I watched as a kid must've been either dragon ball, pokemon, yugioh, or naruto. I watched most of these with my brother too.
Jan 8, 2019 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
CatSoul said:
jarring said:

Makes sense. You also got lucky; back when there was a place here you could rent anime DVDs my parents were strict about it. I don't think they crossed into "I don't care what you watch, just don't go kill anybody" territory until I was closer to 14.

lol "just don't kill anyone" i don't think my parents have ever said that to me. ever. I was a born Catholic on my mom's side. the thought probably never even crossed her mind, and my dad is probably the kindest man I've ever known.

Like...gore/horror is either just ew yucky or straight up confusing. Like she doesn't get it. At all. lmfao. Innocent to a fault.

And yeah I was gonna mention this earlier but i never got around to it before.

My mom has bought me ecchi unknowingly on several occasions. Like, I didn't ask for it. She went out of her way to pick me up a little gift cuz I don't even know where she got it? Like she came home with Dragoon one day, and it blew my mind how much tits were in that shit, it even has full frontal of a flat chested 12 year old like seriously? WTF. lmfao.

Though I don't agree with this guy's rating of Dragoon.. I kind of understand it. And I'll never forget this line.

"The enigmatic scenes of villains speaking cryptically about their plans really showcase old fantasy trends: evil empires use pauldrons to denote evil like the Catholic Church uses hats to denote holiness--I suspect the reason nefarious villains always know teleportation magic isn't to make them seem enigmatic and omnipresent, but because trying to fit through doorways would be too embarrassing for somebody wider than he is tall. "

Fucking golden. Own the dub on vhs too. I like to treat it like a trophy for some reason.
removed-userJan 8, 2019 11:34 AM
Jan 8, 2019 12:35 PM

Apr 2017
Only a bit of Naruto. I tried watching Pokemon once, but my father saw me and said to me that I shouldn't watch such evil things since it will make a bad person, so I didn't watch it anymore afterwards. Needless to say, it didn't really help in the long run as I got into anime in high school anyway.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Jan 8, 2019 12:37 PM

Apr 2018
Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Inazuma Eleven, Beyblade.

Probably a few more, but these are the only things I can name atm.
Wake me up for another crusade
Jan 8, 2019 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
Pokemon
Dragon Ball Z

I used to watch Ninja Hatori two years ago as a normal human being, does that count?
Jan 8, 2019 12:42 PM
May 2015
Damn golden jetix and minimax/animax best channels ever
Pokemon, shaman king, naruto, yu gi oh, detective conan and one more but forgot the name
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2019 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
Pokémon, Digimon, Cardcaptors, and Yu-Gi-Oh! are my go-to anime for when I was a kid and turned me into a weeb. Honorable mentions are Speed Racer and Ghibli films, possibly Sailor Moon as well but I barely remember it.

But if it aired on Kids' WB/Fox Box/4KIDS TV/Toonzai (didn't have cable), I at least knew of its existence, though I may-or-may-not have seen the whole thing. It just depended on the show.
Jan 8, 2019 12:47 PM

Apr 2016
A bunch, though rather than listing all of them I rather just list the best of them. :>

Heidi
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What anime studio has the best track record for consistent bangers? ( 1 2 )

Reshiram_IX - Sep 20

54 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » If 4Kids got the license to your favorite anime, how much would they have to change it?

TheBlockernator - Aug 26

38 by TheBlockernator »»
21 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1140 by Jaredbftball »»
22 minutes ago

» How would the "cult 3x3" look like nowadays?

thewiru - Sep 13

24 by thewiru »»
26 minutes ago

» Which anime in the top 10, deserves the love?

Spoonmaster12 - Nov 18, 2021

43 by nishant0 »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.