3It was OK
10.9%
2Disliked it
2.9%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.4
276 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 18, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, Arata should developed his powers fast.

Astil Manuscript finally appears in physical form. About damn time. I noticed she's voiced by Rie Kugimiya. I can't say I'm surprised there...Lieselotte's pretty OP this episode but it looks like she has to say bye bye for now. New ED song though.
Nov 18, 2014 10:56 AM
Nov 18, 2014 11:08 AM

Jul 2010
Headmaster getting himself defeated was surprisingly cool! Quite the bait xD

Hijiri having used Sora before! Arata's grimoire in human form!

Arata having to touch there to defeat her! That speed was pretty fast O.o, very fast.

Stopping time and getting trapped in it forever. Arata having his time also frozen but having put his mantra in his mouth! The plan to fall under the enemy's hand.

It was nice to see that Liese changed at the end though she is trapped until Selina can save her.

An evil mage invading at the end o.o
Nov 18, 2014 11:42 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it. It turned so slow pace because of that background music, It's really killing me.
They sure really liked to cut off some parts huh? If this continues this would be an average adaptation.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 18, 2014 11:54 AM

Jul 2013

liese <3 <3 <3 hahaha well it was a good ep AT LEAST THE FUCKING ANIME IS FOLLOWING THE MANGA unlike other anime!
Nov 18, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
The power of boobs. Headmaster deliberately gotten himself taken out lol..
SORA! :D 2nd best duo in the series :p (After the headmaster and Arata)
"Don't worry. I won't rub them. I'd rather save the rubbing for when I can take my time" LOL.
"I'll rub them raw" XD
Liese is trapped within (Baal Peor) or something along those lines..and she'll be trapped till Selina is able to get her out..

Next ep.. Hijiri ;o
SandyBoiNov 18, 2014 12:10 PM
Nov 18, 2014 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
Hot
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 18, 2014 12:13 PM

Apr 2013

Mother of Opai/God. Liese in this episode was just... spectacular. She is vaulting up on my favorite girls list. Please Selina, save her and bring her back ASAP because I need me some more Liese-service in the following episodes (although this probably won't happen).

I thought that the magic and the fights were handled relatively well in this one. Things made sense and were explained alright. We finally got introduced to "Sora" who already seems like a winner to me. And I loved that Liese had a change of heart at the end.

Also, oh great Anime Gods, please let there be more uncensoring of this episode on the BDs.
dankzelNov 18, 2014 6:45 PM
Nov 18, 2014 12:18 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like the headmaster isn't as cool as I thought...
On another note, I'll rub them raw!
Nov 18, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2014
Nice Episode.
Nov 18, 2014 12:49 PM

Mar 2013
deanzel said:

Also, oh great Anime Gods, please let there be more uncensoring of this episode on the BDs.
Nov 18, 2014 12:52 PM

Aug 2014
Best MC, best heroines, best headmaster (?) of the season OMFG

Ahem. Okay, I've calmed down.
Really enjoyed this one. The fanservice was inspired, the magic scenes were okay and it's great to see Arata finally getting some magic-balls and acting like the demon lord candidate he is.

Apart from that killer rope trick, we didn't got enough Levi, but Sora and Liese bits made up for it. 5.1/5
Nov 18, 2014 1:00 PM

Oct 2013
lol i know i want to see all the trinity seven naked XD
YEs wish i could freeze time would be a waste if they were all hard T-T
lol "I'll rub them raw!"
[/quote]
Nov 18, 2014 1:06 PM

May 2013
Arin hit it on the head, Mira is a definite tsudere lol.
Nov 18, 2014 1:07 PM
Oct 2008
lol the karate head chop lillith did on arata was epic funny

AND OMFG!!! SORA!!!! just need illya fragment now =D
Nov 18, 2014 1:16 PM
Aug 2014
HAHAHA the headmaster's weakness!

"thanks for always being there, Lilith." *squish squish* xD
Nov 18, 2014 1:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So when's the Liese Lotte hug pillow coming out?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 18, 2014 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
NOOOOO! Liese's bust will be missed
Nov 18, 2014 1:50 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Them Liese Oppai were especially delicious this episode! Even someone as badass as the Headmaster got owned in the face of them. XD
In summary: The power of Oppai > Any & every magical techniques.

Nice seeing Astil Codex's human form as Sora. She's pretty cute and an awesome sidekick too!

Poor Arata getting a head chop from Lilith, even when he didn't do anything to make Liese's top to come off. XD
Damn. Levi was pretty quick to reveal his true objective. Only herself remains from being seen naked though. :x

Battle segment was pretty awesome. Liese went "Za Warudo" on everybody, though it didn't quite work out for her. Arata's tricked her pretty well there.
Did she just say Pythagoras developed it? Way to use a prominent mathematician's name as a mage. XD

That lucky SOAB though.. Getting kissed by the same hottie 3 times already! >.< I really hope she'll be back soon. Need more of them Oppai. :9

Good episode. The only complain I have is that, the transition between comedy and action is always a bit off and kinda awkward when it comes to Trinity Seven. But I think that's what the show is going for. Not that it's terrible though.

Nov 18, 2014 2:13 PM

Nov 2012
Hilarious,
Oppai episode.......
headmaster couldn't resist Liese's oppai.........
Levi's oppai only ones that arata hasn't seem so far, he better start working on that....
LOL, at Arin calling Mira Tsundere.....
Nov 18, 2014 2:47 PM

May 2013
The fights in this show are beyond horrible.

Nov 18, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
She got stuck on the accelerated world... wasn't expecting that one :(
I wonder how long will it take for them to save her.
Nov 18, 2014 4:03 PM

Dec 2013
Hameyadea said:
NOOOOO! Liese's bust will be missed

so true

lel:
Hollweg said:
Best MC, best heroines, best headmaster (?) of the season OMFG

Don't exaggerate. But Headmaster is awesome indeed.
Nov 18, 2014 4:24 PM

May 2012
Really enjoying this so far, but I can't take the drama or the fights seriously. The drama is quickly brushed off by comical relief on every occasion, and the fights are pretty short and uninteresting.

I'm loving the girls though lol I don't really enjoy ecchi, but this is an exception.

7/10 for the anime so far
OlemNov 18, 2014 4:28 PM

Nov 18, 2014 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
The headmaster's weakness is boobs.

Nice to see Astil Codex's human.

Arata got kissed by Liese three times already!
Nov 18, 2014 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Olem said:
Really enjoying this so far, but I can't take the drama or the fights seriously. The drama is quickly brushed off by comical relief on every occasion, and the fights are pretty short and uninteresting.

I'm loving the girls though lol I don't really enjoy ecchi, but this is an exception.

7/10 for the anime so far

This sums up my thoughts pretty well. The sometimes random and inappropriate change from drama/seriousness to comedy between different scenes often leaves feeling confused, and frustrated. As you've also said, the fights also leave much to be desired, but they aren't exactly the reason I'm watching this, so I'm willing to look past them.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Nov 18, 2014 5:04 PM

Jan 2013
I don't understand this show, seems like they can't decide if they want to make a comedy or an action anime.
If they're going to throw random boob grabs or sex jokes into the parts where they're trying to create a dark atmosphere it just ruins it all..
And what's with all licking of fingers? Am I supposed to get aroused by that or something?
If so, it's not working very well, but I can't really find any other reason of adding it into the anime..

What was the point in the headmaster even making an appearance if he was just going to lose on purpose or something?
To say something like "Oh you thought the demon lords kandidates were OP?, well, this guy is a PALADIN!"??
And did they even explain stuff like... (might have just slipped past me)
Why the demon lords are so good? Why only kandidate? How do they become a demon lord?
If they need some catalyst, how did Arata obtain that without even realizing it? (Because, since they always mention these things, they seem to know it themselves)
What are those "spells" they are throwing? I thought the magic they could use were limited to their "Tema", what's the difference? etc.

And lastly, Lillith is so damn annoying, even more annoying than the "super serious, but light hearted at the same time" fights
and finger licking combined...
Nov 18, 2014 5:09 PM
Nov 2013
Didn't find this episode that bad. Sora is adorable, and I love that Kugimiya Rie is voicing her. Arata will definitely be powerful once he starts training with Selina.

Liese-chan will be missed. I hope they save her soon.

Looks like something is happening outside the school. Hope we find out more about that.
Nov 18, 2014 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
Oh Wow Sora is cute as hell, even in this weird art style...
Arata is gathering and mastering their magic, but id still like to learn MORE ABOUT MAGIC. HOW DOES IT WORK?! WHAT ARE THE PROCESSES?!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 18, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2014
There must be something i'm missing about the fights. So far there's like 90% hype and talking about attacks, and 10% actual fighting. Liese falls for a trap, the others talk like they don't have an enemy to finish, she casually cuts the rope and walks past them only to have a nice little chat with her sis. Is this supposed to be funny, or is it that she's just not a real villain?

Well, even despite the massive amounts of fanservice (too much) and the strange fights, this episode was enjoyable. Didn't expect Arata to outwit Liese as he did, and since we all know he's gonna rescue her, he'll be fondling them raw soon. The principle is still awesome, and hopefully those evil mages can spice things up.

3.5/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 18, 2014 6:50 PM

May 2014
This episode was enjoyable. xD
So much oppai too :D
Headmaster is so cool too. He seems like he can do anything,
LabibNov 18, 2014 7:05 PM
Nov 18, 2014 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
ahhh, second best girl, Sora, is here! but wtf, that new ending XD
Nov 18, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was a quick battle (even though they didn't really battle lol).. It was even more anticlimactic than the manga..

That new ED though.. The song is quite good..

Rayzer said:
Damn it. It turned so slow pace because of that background music, It's really killing me.
They sure really liked to cut off some parts huh? If this continues this would be an average adaptation.

True.. If they could balance the comedy and the fan service then I think this would be more enjoyable..
XiferVPNov 19, 2014 5:34 AM
Nov 18, 2014 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
I liked the adaptation of this episode, and Liese certainly won over fans too, but I'm still with Lilith as best girl
More an arc that ends up, hopefully adaptation remains faithful to the manga ..
Nov 18, 2014 8:32 PM

Dec 2007
CyanElekid said:
I don't understand this show, seems like they can't decide if they want to make a comedy or an action anime.
If they're going to throw random boob grabs or sex jokes into the parts where they're trying to create a dark atmosphere it just ruins it all..
And what's with all licking of fingers? Am I supposed to get aroused by that or something?
If so, it's not working very well, but I can't really find any other reason of adding it into the anime..

What was the point in the headmaster even making an appearance if he was just going to lose on purpose or something?
To say something like "Oh you thought the demon lords kandidates were OP?, well, this guy is a PALADIN!"??
And did they even explain stuff like... (might have just slipped past me)
Why the demon lords are so good? Why only kandidate? How do they become a demon lord?
If they need some catalyst, how did Arata obtain that without even realizing it? (Because, since they always mention these things, they seem to know it themselves)
What are those "spells" they are throwing? I thought the magic they could use were limited to their "Tema", what's the difference? etc.

And lastly, Lillith is so damn annoying, even more annoying than the "super serious, but light hearted at the same time" fights
and finger licking combined...

1) Japanese humour with the mood changes. You see it in almost every comical anime, or ones I seen at least. Akame ga Kill did a lot of it so I'm assuming Japan has a sense of humour of throwing jokes in the middle of battles. I just go with it because it's still neat.

2) To delay Liese enough for Arata to do stuff. He wasn't going to go serious. Think of an owl or some bird making itself bigger before leaving the actual job to something else. He was just there to delay while purposely getting himself knocked out. I admit that I facepalmed when he got kicked out of the window, yet still was amused that Arata would get his giant share of Liese's pie, or oppai.

3) The demon candidates needs to be explained, indeed. That's why I want a season 2 so they can take their sweet time explaining that as this this a show more for breaking 4th walls, taunting and teasing itself, while poking fun at cliches for the hell of it. More for the comedy and jokes than it is for any story. The rest you'll have to rewatch and see if you can understand it.

----------

Not bad. I'm actually quite amused with what the Headmaster did, though wished he delayed Liese longer in a more flashy way. The whole ninja trap with Levi was comical as well, as with her jumping back. Nice sisterly bond...

Well, seeing as how this show is more about breaking 4th walls and being comical I don't mind the fights being half the fights because of the comedy routine. I prefer this than the "Mahou Sensou" dramatic bit of rivalry with naivety. That got old fast, this doesn't.

The best part being Arata's bad-ass moment, Sora-chan gaining human form, accidentally squeezing Lilith's breasts, and the whole :P moment with Liese tongue trap. Neat.
EuroSubstanceNov 18, 2014 8:36 PM
Nov 18, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
That was a bit fun, still, the comedy doesn't have a good timing, and it's getting kinda old, sometimes makes me wonder when should i take fights seriously...

Don't have much to say really.

Animation for this series is ok, nothing bad, but nothing really good either.
Soundtrack is ok too, there's a couple nice tracks.
Service is nice, Arata is entertaining, and i like the magical setting, but i want something more out of this anime, and i don't think it will deliver... feels somewhat generic tbh, specially the way the characters's faces look, remind me a lot of Akuma no Riddle.

4/5 this week
PriestSlayerNov 18, 2014 9:03 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 18, 2014 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
Who cares about power ups, generic plot when you have such glorious fanservice.
I'm more than fine with fanservice but I hope next episode won't be only endless boring training.
Nov 18, 2014 10:01 PM

May 2013
The Headmaster just couldn't resist Liese. Haha! Liese should be out of there with Arata's help. He still needs to rub them raw of course. The evil mages started to begin there move.
Nov 18, 2014 10:35 PM

Apr 2012
that fight and drama filled by perv joke xD
Sora in human form :D

Arata new technique
and that new ED song xD

Nov 18, 2014 11:21 PM

Jul 2014
....................................................................Meh
Nov 18, 2014 11:33 PM

Feb 2012
This show is so retarded. Villain just walks in and nobody does anything. Then they just make idle chat and when she starts activating her OP spell they just stand there and go "Oh shit, this is bad, we should probably do something but let's let her finish". WTF
Oh yea, I forgot I was watching this for the plot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2013
Those fight scenes sucked donkey ass

Is this Mahou Sensou?

I guess I kinda hope Liese comes back? Just so I can hear Touyama Nao say more lewd things, but can't say I would care if she didnt
Nov 19, 2014 12:16 AM

Oct 2011
Lise come back Twt

New ED song YAY!!!!!
Nov 19, 2014 12:35 AM

Mar 2013
Ok so I'd already established that this show's character designs aren't the best (I mean, we've all seen whatever Mira's and Yui's ideal form's hair is supposed to be) but Sora's entire everything is so ugly. Did they dress her at Hot Topic?
Nov 19, 2014 2:45 AM

Jul 2012
Arata is getting those quick powerups at a rapid rate.

The codex in her loli form for the win this episode.

Great episode!!!
Nov 19, 2014 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

From the beginning we felt that the story would become a bustle of fanservice and funny dialogues, but stupid.
Nevertheless, taken all this stuff, the anime would be interesting, I'm sorry because I would plots more serious and structured so as to become the magic and witches a backbone.
Fortunately, at least the graphics is not bad and is well animated.
Nov 19, 2014 3:45 AM

Oct 2013
And thus ends the first Trinity Seven episode to give me such a boner I had to stop mid-episode to go masturbate.

Thanks, Trinity Seven.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 19, 2014 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
Arata got new power & gilmore whatever that was turn into a loli, decent ep.
Nov 19, 2014 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man I'm gonna miss Liese !!
Nov 19, 2014 10:05 AM

Aug 2014
I love Trinity Seven! :3
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

203 by code77x99 »»
Aug 31, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2014

98 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jun 15, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2014

113 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 19, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2014

133 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 17, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2014

108 by -DxP- »»
May 11, 3:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.