Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 16, 2018 3:00 AM

May 2010
What a masterpiece. Was best last season along with Houseki no Kuni. Loved the whole cast. Gonna miss. Hope it gets another season.
Jan 17, 2018 3:29 PM

Apr 2014
i liked the series but then i found out how the manga ends and my god all in all this series is a really depressing series a real feels bad series

still a good series all in all but wow very depressing series
"one step at a time"
Jan 18, 2018 2:46 PM

Jan 2011
God-like alien mushrooms?

At least they decided to not end it with that scene.

supreme master of the godtaste
Jan 25, 2018 1:46 PM
Oct 2011
The camera and the mushroom thingys ruined the last episode. Too much information.
Jan 27, 2018 11:42 PM

Oct 2013
I loved this anime, this was beautiful.
A true post-apocaliptic work.

So, in the end, Mushroom aliens will eat all weapons on earth, purifying it from pollution.

Then...after all of Mankind's creations have rotten and died, life will be born again and earth will start again.

Chito and Yuuri are the last humans alive...damn, that's sad, so Ishii and Kanazawa died after meeting the girls.

And Kanazawa even had a wife/girlfriend before meeting them...

A tale of the last two girls on the planet, after the Final World War.
Jan 30, 2018 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
Zahylon said:

Then...after all of Mankind's creations have rotten and died, life will be born again and earth will start again.

Disputable - the Mushroom mentioned Earth will slumber for a long time, but not whether it will be reborn. Though I also hope so.

Zahylon said:

Chito and Yuuri are the last humans alive...damn, that's sad, so Ishii and Kanazawa died after meeting the girls.

I don't think so. Before the girls found the way to nuko and the older Mushrooms, the Mushrooms didn't know about Chito and Yuuri's existence (or so it seemed). So it's possible that Kanazawa or Ishii (maybe both) are still alive, the Mushrooms just haven't had the chance of meeting them (yet). Maybe even more people are there.

Also that part with Kanazawa and the little engineers was wholesome. Very beautiful series overall. Though the ending was a bit inconclusive to me personally, but that was to be expected. Let's hope for a second season, or at least a movie!
Jan 30, 2018 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
@gensogrips
and, on a second thought, Chito and Yuuri may moved to a different City while they boarded the train, it was a pretty long trip on that bullet train.

So, the world is extremely damaged, but there are a few humans alive. And, perhaps some lifeforms that survived thanks to the machines protecting them.

Maybe not everything is lost
Jan 31, 2018 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
It'll be hard to revisit this show in the future, since it was devastating, in a good way. I knew since I started watching this that this would be something truly special and I was not disappointed.

The two girls traveling, moving along the way in a sad, grey, devastated landscape which was once populated by the wonderful yet awful humanity really left an impact. The weird abandoned, demolished mega buildings and the endless sense of emptiness really settles in, but because these structures are always around, maybe things don't feel so lonely.

This show somehow makes hopelessness make you feel at ease, there is no hope and there is nothing that can be done about the state of humanity, but it's OK, somehow. We can see that the world has fallen and it's all because humans never do learn anything from their mistakes, do they?

Chii and Yuu were brilliant characters, were fun to watch, they had great chemistry and I'll never forget their cute interactions, the simple questions about life, death they ask themselves that have no real answers. About the side characters we met, the last other remaining humans were briefly introduced, we saw their aspirations and dreams and how everything got taken away from them in the blink of an eye, which is pretty tragic, but this is how this sad world works, right? Hopelessness isn't too bad after all, but this show really is unforgiving, isn't it? Also, the two seiyuu of our precious main characters did an incredible job at at making the characters come to life, they sound so fucking cute.

The most impactful moment for me was when the girls went into the submarine and viewed all the video footage and photos they had on their camera. It was a truly magical moment where we get to see that humanity was beautiful when it was alive, things weren't always so hopeless, I teared up, it was a reminder of what was lost forever, it was all like a beautiful dream that quickly ended. The tragic nature of this world and how humanity self-destructed because of war really is unfortunate, people never learn, do they? The way nature was abandoned adds another layer of tragedy to this world, there really is nothing left to cling to, except for the stars, the sun, the sky and the moon.

I'll always remember Chii and Yuu traveling in their mini-tank while the stunning OST plays in the background, with all kinds of distant vocals and chilling tunes filled in the vast and empty landscape. The haunting tunes that were being played in contemplative moments really added to the experience, the OST's creator did a spectacular job to add to the overall atmosphere of the show.

I don't even know what to say any longer, I could've gone more in depth, but I feel like this is good enough.

10/10 AOTY in 2017 contender for me (my other highlight of the year was Houseki no Kuni)
alpha_shadowJan 31, 2018 5:25 PM
:3
Feb 1, 2018 5:02 PM

Oct 2012
The part with all those pictures and videos was dearingly nice even though one have to wonder how all those data got into that one camera.
And the part with nuko family and singing was also wonderful, touching and heartwarming in a sense (becuase both of them were saved, was worried when they went to nuclear submarine)

Although, the very end could have been kinda better it ended kinda abruptly to certain degree.

Still, it was very good series, this is what Kino no Tabi (both series) should have been in the first place, it was so better than than.

8/10 Very different anime of the last year that went to the very essence of what's really important in our lives and subtly served some critique of questionable human history plagued by constant fighting and wars.
Feb 13, 2018 7:48 AM
Jun 2016
'Bittersweet Chocolate' is I think the best way to describe this final episode.

The only gripe I have is that the camera was destroyed. So much history and data lost...
Feb 20, 2018 4:54 AM

Sep 2011
Man, this was both depressing and yet filled with hope at the same time, especially the photo/video scene... I guess it really is over for humanity, or at least it seems that way. Though people might still be alive in other parts of the world. The city might be empty (though I wonder if the creatures knew about the map guy and the plane woman, hopefully they didn't die in the meantime), but they might still be able to find someone outside it. I guess they probably won't be able to leave Japan though.

I'm still not sure what these creatures may be. Aliens? Mutated animals? Artificial beings created by scientists to ensure that the world might revive in the far-far future once again free of all nuclear and similar energies?

The anime still reminds me of the Rain World game, and I recommend it to anyone who likes these kind of post-apocalpytic worlds. Nuko also looks a bit like the Slugcat protagonist of the game.

All in all, this was a very enjoyable, deep and often sad show. I give it a strong 9/10. I hope there'll be a 2nd season later, because I would very much like to know more about the future of the girls. I'm glad they at least got each other :)
RazielZeroFeb 22, 2018 6:08 PM
Feb 26, 2018 8:27 AM

Jan 2008
Does this mean that Ishii and Kanazawa are dead?
Feb 28, 2018 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
soviet building and weapons from the 1914 but other technology from 3000
if they wanted to get to the top they could have just asked the shrooms to take them there since they fly.

2/10 +3 for naked lolies

why do these types of anime get so high score? like wtf
Mar 2, 2018 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
Truly touching this last episode. Narratively very disturbing and tormenting, the episode does not leave a bitter taste despite describing the future in a very clear and no way out of humanity. The value of this anime series is to have treated difficult and uncomfortable subjects, maintaining a happy atmosphere, thanks to the two protagonists. This anime series deserves a lot, one of the best views in the past year and for me also one of the best I've seen in many years.

8.5/10
Mar 3, 2018 3:47 AM

Mar 2015
That was a really fitting end to this series. I'm reading that the manga still continues? Here's hoping for another season and then some!!

Yuu more or less redeemed herself in this episode for me - definitely wouldn't want Chi to be left all alone, especially if those mushroom folk were right in saying that they're the last two humans left! Poor Kanazawa and Ishii in that case :(

9/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 8, 2018 2:24 PM

Oct 2017
Binged it,.... Loved it!
Mar 16, 2018 12:58 PM
Oct 2014
Tbh, the ED of this episode sounded like "Anna Kendrick - Cups".
I'm not gonna rate it as 1-10. But I can say that I really love this show.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

You can justify what Einstein said that it is rhetoric, but it not realistic. We don’t know what weapons WWIII will be fought with because we don’t know when WWIII will happen. Could be tonight. Could be 10 years. Could be 50. Feasibly, it could be never. It is highly probably that the entire human race would be destroyed.

• Use of Nuclear weapons and ECM (making any electrical devices not working)
  • Destroy all important facilities (government, military, research center, power plant and etc.)
  • Destroy any literature (burn written books, kill educational people such as researchers, historians and etc.)'
Apr 16, 2018 10:49 AM
Jan 2017
The anime ended pretty much as I expected. With Chi and Yui continuing their endless journey of going up through the levels and continue to survive. But i did not see taht whoel thing coming w/ the giant Cuts that was a total wtf moment, but it was fun. Overall this anime had a nice cute and innocent tone to everything that showed a strong message of how even 1 friend can wash away any bit of loneliness, and give one another courage and hope to survive. finally, I also must say I LOVED this anime. I'm not sure if I'd include it in my top 10 but it is still a new favorite of mine. I can honestly say I can't really tell if I'd want another season of this or not, because I feel if this went on too long it would become too predictable, but I would like to see an OVA that tries to explain more on how the war was and how those Cut-things came into existence. show us the origin story! ^^
May 7, 2018 12:50 AM

Jan 2018
Wow, that camera's been through a lot of shit.

My favorite scene. Ahhh, youths.

I still need a conclusion though. I'll be reading the manga then. Its theme is very consistent. I like it overall.

May 11, 2018 1:52 AM

Aug 2008
I enjoyed the overall series, solid 8/10. Those two girls exploring the empty city was always entertaining. Not sure about the final reveal though, aliens eating working machinery and floating into the sky... doesn't really work for me. I understand the source material is continuing though so I'll hope for a second season soon.
Aug 12, 2018 2:10 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
At first the slow pacing was a downside IMO but once you get used to it, watch at a pace you feel confortable with, this anime really knows how to leave in a shitty mood, you cant not watch this finale and not feel a bit melancholic about it.
I do consider it to be a posite trait, since I didnt dig the characters that much, but the OST and how we slowly go about learning more of this apocalyptic world, it is superb.

Started to watch this when it was airing, it sure took sometime to finish but I m glad that I did, and I will have to read that manga eventually.
(also liked how it hinted to the MCs past, how they meet and what really happened that made them go on this journey and say goodbye to everyone)

8.7/10 = 9
Crazy good surprise, for the chills and feels, just like Natsume in a different way.
Sep 2, 2018 3:12 AM

Jul 2012
Exploration of life in a post-apocalyptic setting is something I usually love but for some reason this was kinda...boring...

There were some good moments here and there but for the most part the show didn't capture my attention and took me 9 months to finish.

6/10.
Sep 3, 2018 3:05 PM

Mar 2013
Ok but does that mean that Kanazawa and Ishii died? Now I'm sad.
Sep 9, 2018 4:00 AM

Nov 2010
Man, i enjoyed this show more than what i though i would. so calm yet such a beautiful show.

8/10
Nov 11, 2018 9:02 PM

Nov 2013
Finally get to see some footage of the world before its end.

Seeing the happier videos among the ones of war and destruction was quite depressing. Really drove home that the world is a shell of what it formerly was.

That moment when Yuu got swallowed by that creature; I thought this anime was going to pull a Madoka Magica for a second there.

I don't know what these mushroom people are, but they eat corpses and weapons apparently.

I don't know why the mushroom people are flying away, but ok.

That hand-holding tho; I ship these two potatoes.

Great albeit weird ending. Was hoping Nuko would stay with Chi and Yuu tho.

8.5/10

Jan 17, 2019 5:11 AM
Oct 2018
I really loved this series. The most chill, atmospheric, immersive anime since Mushishi or Kino's Journey (probably even feels-ier than Kino's tbh).

And I liked the finale, but also found it a little disappointing in a werid way; I wasn't expecting all the big info-dumps, or for them to tie up so many of the series' big questions- what happened to the earth? How did the girls' 'tour' start? what was 'Cut'?, etc.

For most of the series, I found it strangely appealling, even comforting, how all those question just kinda hung in the air, with little attempt to explain them. You were just in this strange world, free to speculate or not, and forced to just kinda kick along with the journey; enjoy the scenery, and the girls' antics, and the largely go-nowhere, philosophical dialogue.

The show never really felt like it was building up to great resolution, and I enjoyed that- the way it just kinda dropped you in this strange world, with little context, and you just had to accept it; Things are the way they are in the world of Girls Last Tour, because that's just how they are. It felt like you were in a similar position to Yuu and Chi with that stuff- they didn't know exactly where they were going, or why, but they just kept putting along and enjoying being in the moment.

Beautiful series though. 9/10
Mar 27, 2019 12:43 PM

Dec 2010
Good but the ending left much to be desired.

I ❤️lolis
Mar 27, 2019 8:57 PM

Jul 2013
Really glad I found this anime... was looking for something with a Chrono Trigger vibe and that's what I got.
Also loved the mega-architecture combined with the loneliness atmosphere
This anime feel very different from the others I watched

I just wish they had showed more about Nuko... if I got it right, it's like the "evolution" of machines?? Like, that 3 girls in the video said they built a robot capable of build up more of them then they started evolving?... idk

also shout out to the robots episodes sheesh
charlerwMar 27, 2019 9:03 PM
Mar 31, 2019 9:29 AM

Aug 2013
Jesus Christ, that was beautiful. The manga never had that much impact on me, but this anime is just a masterpiece. Can't think of a single thing they did wrong, and I just enjoyed it thoroughly.

Raulzus said:
I don't know what these mushroom people are, but they eat corpses and weapons apparently.

I don't know why the mushroom people are flying away, but ok.

They seem to be ancient creatures that hibernate for long whiles and wake up in end of the world scenarios to savage the land and bring it back to a state of placidity before life (and weapons of mass destruction) frolicked in it, and they being mushrooms fits this role perfectly, so...that's pretty much it. They are fungoid janitors, ultimately announcing the end of the world if there was any doubt left.

They just fly off as a means to move around, but living mushrooms flying seems to be kind of a staple in fiction, since fungi reproduce by throwing spores at the wind.
May 9, 2019 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
What a beautifully depressing, calming and ultimately tragic show. This series really got to me in that last episode.
May 10, 2019 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
The show is extremely comforting. I would love to explore an empty world, especially if it looked like this.
OberonFelsachSep 12, 2023 10:47 AM
Jun 27, 2019 5:31 PM

May 2018
This anime has left a nice impression on me I highly recommend it for slice of life lovers
Most thing makes this anime good is the sounds effect
Its always in the right momment and place
I give it 8/10 WORTH IT !!
Aug 4, 2019 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
ButtSlapper said:
best finale of this season packed with some great sweet yuri moments.

Two friends remained the last people on earth and express their support to each other, no matter what ... gaaaaay - this is the essence of the modern yuri community.

Faederwulf said:
All the people saying this is yuri shouldn't jump to conclusions. I'd like to think (hope) that the mangaka wont ship them. It saddens me that affection between family members has become such a foreign thing to so many people.

As far as I know, this title has never been positioned as romance in one way or another. But people in the west continue to devalue any important relationships if they are not romantic.
RobertBobertAug 4, 2019 6:08 AM
Dec 6, 2019 5:20 AM

Oct 2012
I guess they're doomed already
Now they're even more doomed because now they knew :P
"Signature removed"
Jan 28, 2020 8:34 PM

Sep 2018
They explain something but still I'm confused!! Why they're the only person existing in the world? Where's Ishii and Kanazawa?

Nuko's kind is so weird!I still don't understand their purpose!
Feb 15, 2020 4:24 PM
Jan 2020
Rayl1ght said:
I guess they're doomed already
Now they're even more doomed because now they knew :P

I did have one unpleasant realization that may indicate that they don't have especially long to live anyway... Not sure if the manga spells it out (will definitely be reading it though), but...

Yuu mentioned early on that the camera's photos come out grainy, despite her best efforts to focus them. If I'm not mistaken, nuclear radiation can have that sort of effect on photographs. If I'm right, and it was a deliberate choice on the author's part, then it's an amazingly subtle touch, but it unfortunately doesn't bode well for the lifespan of our girls.
Mar 8, 2020 11:23 AM

Jul 2016
I started watching this anime on light mood.
But when i saw big war machine, atomic submarine and actual videos of war...
Those entire things are makes me cry a lot.
Because so many lives was lost...
Looks like an entire mankind was utterly destroyed.
Mar 26, 2020 4:58 AM

Apr 2015
This(and HnK) is still the last 9+/10 seasonal show for me more than 800 days after its finale...

Hope I finally get one in 2020
Apr 30, 2020 4:16 AM

Dec 2013

Maybe they haven't seen Kanazawa and Ishii or they are not alive anymore? I haven't read the manga yet so will the appear again in the future? At first I didn't understand the big nukos at all but I got the gist of it after reading the comments.

I like the part when they show the photos and videos from the camera and very sad as well.

Overall, I enjoy watching this. I like the animation and music. I hope there will be a season 2.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 17, 2020 1:23 AM

May 2015
Good job humans. You fucked up your world.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 22, 2020 2:28 AM

Mar 2019
I love the atmosphere of this show. Its world is simply beautiful and the constant feeling of melancholy is something I enjoyed a whole lot.
It also reminded me of both Yume Nikki and Portal. The former because there were a lot of mysterious, vast and dream-like but at the same time empty locations that you just can't help but want to explore and the latter due to many structures being quite similar to Apeture's abandoned facility.
This won't be getting a second season, will it? It's already been 3 years and the source material appears to be complete... I guess it's time to read the manga. I'm veeery curious as to how this series could end.
OωO
May 23, 2020 11:26 PM

Nov 2018
There was a famous quote, said by Croesus, the king of Lydia:
"No one is so foolish as to prefer war to peace, in which, instead of sons burying their fathers, fathers bury their sons."

I thought this quote fit the scene where the camera synced with the screens. All the photos and videos from their past came up, showing:
  • The various photos of Yuu and Chito, (03:14)
  • Kanazawa with and without the lady with him, (04:19)
  • The 3 school girls with their little robot, (05:14)
  • The parents with their newborn, (06:53)
  • The orchestra playing Chopin's famous composition 'Nocturne op.9 No.2', (07:00)
  • The death of loved ones, (07:05)
  • A baseball game with many fans cheering on their favorite teams, (07:07)
  • The hard work that people poured their lives into in order to make life better, (07:11)
  • An Idol concert, (07:13)
  • Political tensions arise in a courtroom, (07:16)
  • Friends at a campfire, (07:25)
  • A girl and her dog (possibly from after the war), (07:29)
  • Declaration of the war, (07:32)
  • Those who struggled to survive, (07:40)
  • A school of fish in the ocean, (07:43)
  • Insects and fauna when they existed, (07:44)
  • Migration of dolphins after the war, (07:46)
  • Migration of birds over lush forests surrounding rivers, (07:49)
  • The news broadcasts that documented the fall of civilization, (07:53)
  • The baby laughing with her parents, (08:00)
  • A military press statement, maybe the same military that Yuu and Chito served, (08:05)
  • An army of robots marching in battle, (8:20)
  • Robots burning cities to rubble, (08:22)
  • The end of most electronic technology, (08:25)
  • A blond girl with her family at field day, (08:31)
  • A tribe doing a dance, (08:34)
  • A photo of a bunch of cosplayers, (08:35)
  • The couple at the fountain, (08:36)
  • and the same couple but much older, (08:37)
  • Someone having their birthday in a hospital bed, with the short schoolgirl from the first video that had the 2 other schoolgirls and the robot (08:39)
  • The eventual destruction of civilization, (08:45)
  • A spider eating a bug, (08:47)
  • Loss of communication among all cities and layers, (08:51)
  • The funeral of the person in the hospital bed, known from the blond woman and the man next to her, who looked similar to the ones from the birthday, (08:55)

This scene is one that I find important. Enough so to move me to tears. I believe that the camera fills a similar role, that of Voyager, carrying the history of humanity on a golden disk as it hurls itself through space.

When I think about the photos on the camera, I think of the baby and her parents. Look closely at how the mom and dad look. A timestamp would be at 06:53. The baby looks a bit like Chito, and the father looks similar to their grandfather.

Now, look at the blond girl with her family at field day. Her haircolor looks similar to Yuu's. Timestamp is 08:31.

It might only be me who thinks this, but they might actually be the ancestors of Yuu and Chito. The baby's father might actually be Yuu and Chito's grandfather, as they both wear glasses, and have similar faces.

The blond girl might be the mom of Yuu, and the aunt of Yuu. The baby might be the mom of Chito, and the aunt of Yuu. They would've been adults by the time that the first episode occurred, amd may have died sometime between Yuu and Chito's births, and the beginning of episode 1.

Jun 17, 2020 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
I completely forgot about the mushroom aliens, lol.

This is a good place to end the story imo. Since there is still hope they will just keep going.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 25, 2020 6:22 AM

Feb 2019
The finale was really good especially chito and yuu telling each other how they don't care about world ending if they are together. Nuko departed and went with his kind, the visuals and soundtrack during that scene were amazing.

This series excels on most of the fronts. The production values are just amazing including the architecture which is mostly unusual outside of certain shows produced by studios and directors famous for it. OST including OP and ED were good too.
Aug 18, 2020 7:00 AM
Feb 2015
Why did the mushroomy aliens take the camera (and receiver) again, it is not nuclear or any other thermally unstable item? (for our age, atleast). They only hinted that it contains high energy.
Sep 16, 2020 2:39 PM

Oct 2019
rorimoe said:
Piromysl said:
Well, the mushroom lady actually explained the mystery where all the corpses went.

Also she mentioned that Yuu and Chi are the only living humans left. So, are Ishii and Kanazawa dead?

They simply don't know, but what they mean as far as they have seen.
They even said that aside from highest level, so that mean maybe there are human on the highest level.

They also referred to the "City", not the entire world; however we (anime-only viewers) have no idea how big the City is. If Earth turned into an Ecumenopolis (i.e. a planet-wide city, like Coruscant) then it is the entire world. That does not appear to be the case though according to Ishii. She was trying to fly to the "next City" beyond the ocean. So there are at the very least two mega-cities on the planet, more likely more. Perhaps there is one City per continent.
Sep 16, 2020 2:59 PM

Oct 2019
sora022 said:
Why did the mushroomy aliens take the camera (and receiver) again, it is not nuclear or any other thermally unstable item? (for our age, atleast). They only hinted that it contains high energy.

No chemical battery can last for centuries. It was never explained but they could only have been powered by nuclear energy. Perhaps a micro-RTG (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator) with an isotope like plutonium-238 (it would provide energy of 10 - 15W for up to a couple of centuries with just 25 - 30 grams, while not much shielding would be required).
By the way, they never said they were aliens. They are either a life form that evolved to deal with nuclear material or they were genetically engineered by people for the same reason.
Sep 29, 2020 1:33 AM

Jul 2013
This series has a shallow plot but with a profound and very hopeful message.
Oct 30, 2020 9:15 AM
Oct 2020
Its a really nice anime. So glad i decided to watch it after finishing TTGL
Nov 23, 2020 3:58 PM

Apr 2018
What an absolute beautiful series even tho it was 12 eps long. Originally I was going to watch it to see if I would be interested in reading and definitely I will be reading the manga since it finished.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

135 by Benassiesto »»
Aug 24, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

127 by Code0018 »»
Aug 6, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

170 by Code0018 »»
Aug 1, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

131 by Code0018 »»
Jul 28, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

160 by Code0018 »»
Jul 26, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.