Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 15, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That little creature they found is actually kinda cute lol

This was episode was adorable. From taking photographs to sightseeing around that strange place with the weird gadgets, it really bought my interest in regards to the overall setting. That little creature really got me curious too with its behavior.

Dec 15, 2017 6:33 AM
Mar 2012
So far every third episode has been an adaptation of the last three chapters in each collection, but this one not only used the expected chapters 28-29, but also 30 and the first couple of pages of 31, leaving only the rest of 31 and 32 for the final episode. Meaning that unless they reeeaaally stretch things out, there'll be quite some extra time left.

My guess is...

Also, moga moga.
Dec 15, 2017 7:39 AM
Dec 2017
the first arc is adorable but the second arc really scares me,especially yuuri's laughing when she destroys a part of the city.
Dec 15, 2017 9:04 AM
Jun 2017
Sparvid said:
So far every third episode has been an adaptation of the last three chapters in each collection, but this one not only used the expected chapters 28-29, but also 30 and the first couple of pages of 31, leaving only the rest of 31 and 32 for the final episode. Meaning that unless they reeeaaally stretch things out, there'll be quite some extra time left.

My guess is...

Also, moga moga.

And here I was thinking they would have ended with chapters 24&25....

Perhaps we'll see a side story.
Dec 15, 2017 4:11 PM
Mar 2015
Where did you guys watch it? I can't find it anywhere. ;-;
Dec 15, 2017 5:52 PM

Dec 2016
TEHbestNOOB said:
Where did you guys watch it? I can't find it anywhere. ;-;
Amazon hasn't published it, so horriblesubs hasn't stolen the subs yet.
Amazon has been downright terrible this season.
I arrange video game sheet music for piano:
My arrangements
My (very few) anime arrangements
Dec 16, 2017 1:46 AM

Mar 2016
I'm really scared now for the last (?) ep now, so sad too that it's ending soon :[
Dec 16, 2017 2:05 AM

Sep 2013
That creature is cute power bank and can open everything. Why don't we have yet this in our world?
Dec 16, 2017 2:24 AM

Nov 2013
Last episode will most likely be sad...
Dec 16, 2017 2:47 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
That robot was a more a destructive type than the one they encountered in the earlier episode and damn how scary it was while Yuu was laughing obliviously.

Talk about being convenient Nuko was. Kinda excited and sad how they will end the show.
Dec 16, 2017 3:33 AM

Apr 2016
All the references about weapons, and wars.

Next week finale.
Dec 16, 2017 3:36 AM
Jan 2016
Holy shit, I did not expect for them to catch up to the latest chapter so suddenly. I know what's coming next episode, but my heart isn't prepared for the revelation that's about to come down on Chi and Yuu.
Dec 16, 2017 4:55 AM

Apr 2015
Wow, Nuko's diet is apparently consist of bullet and oil fuel.. and she could also activate gundam and locked door. Talk about how convenient it is.

Yuu is laughing watching the world burns, and chito punchs outta nowhere..

The show ends with the girls exploring nuclear sub with the creepy music playing in the background...

This episode is definitely cute and unsettling..
Can't wait for the finale...

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 16, 2017 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
Woah... is it really safe to get in there? :/

I mean, it's old. And probably leaked at some point.
Dec 16, 2017 5:30 AM

Dec 2009
Weapons in this anime are really scary. I don't want anything bad happening to Chi, Yuu and Nuko...
Also, Nuko, don't you dare be evil, or lead them to their demise, i don't want to hate you.
Dec 16, 2017 5:58 AM

Feb 2014
Nuko is super convenient to the girls. Not only does the the little guy's diet consists of oil and bullets, but Nuko can also transform its hand to unlock doors as well as to act like a plug to boot up equipment or machinery.

It's the last bit that was the main highlight for me in this episode. Thanks to their helmets, Chito and Yuuri were able to reverse the Kettenkrad out of danger of the falling debris caused by the fallen robot.

However, when they explored the inside of the robot and Nuko powered the thing up, Yuuri went all trigger-happy and shot out a missile, followed by a massive laser beam that set part of the ruined city on fire. As much as I really like Yuuri, she deserves to be punch in the face by Chito for her actions, which gave both girls an idea about just how scary war was in their past with weaponry like that.

With Nuko's guidance, the girls found an abandoned nuclear submarine. The insides of the sub looked very scary and haunting since the computers are still on. I do wonder what else the girls will find in the sub though. I don't know why, but I have a slight worried feeling for them now....

Whatever happens next, I'm looking forward to the final episode. =)
Dec 16, 2017 6:21 AM
Jun 2017
Sparvid said:

My guess is...

Also, moga moga.

I'll re-quote ya,finally watched the episode.

Episode 11 did not adapt chapters 27-30....the episode's first story was chapter 25,the middle is an original side story and the end story is chapter 26.

Episode 12 looks like it will cover chapters 27,28 and maybe 29...but ending on chapter 28 makes for a better conclusion to the cour/season.
Dec 16, 2017 6:40 AM

Sep 2017
It's quite amazing how the cutesy exterior of this show makes the serious subjects it presents hit you much harder. Only one episode left and now they are inside of a nuclear submarine with several warheads and an active system... Let's just hope that Yuu doesn't press the wrong button.
Dec 16, 2017 6:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
cute "mosnter" kekeke
Dec 16, 2017 7:23 AM
Apr 2017
The bgm at the end there really terrified me...
Because it means life, death, creation, total destruction, and the end for me...
Dec 16, 2017 7:29 AM

Apr 2012
good god, they found a gundam!

That was... something.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 16, 2017 7:37 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Our little creature is quite the feisty one, especially since she's taking after Yuu. xD
They found a mecha. That was some serious stuff. :o

Now the girls have found an abandoned nuclear submarine?
Dec 16, 2017 7:46 AM

Sep 2011
Oh wow, 11 episodes in and the OST still has some great stuff to offer.
Dec 16, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
They found huge robot and destroyed a city, i wonder what will happen next since they found nuclear submarine.
Dec 16, 2017 9:12 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
You deserved that punch, Yuu. That was creepy, not gonna lie. Really intense scenery with the destroyed city and the laser beam.

I really want to know what that adorable thing is, so far it consumed bullets and fuel and showed them the way to a fucking nuke! This thing is clearly related to war, i'm not gonna try to theory craft though, i think we might get an answer in the finale.

Sound direction and OST on-point as usual!
Dec 16, 2017 9:19 AM
Mar 2015
The curt was useful and could eat bullets. Yuu was pretty destructive Laughing while she blew things up. Cut is right Humans are scary
Dec 16, 2017 9:33 AM

Apr 2017
Grim1952 said:
Weapons in this anime are really scary. I don't want anything bad happening to Chi, Yuu and Nuko...
Also, Nuko, don't you dare be evil, or lead them to their demise, i don't want to hate you.

Exactly! That ending really scared me, I don't want anything bad to happen.
Dec 16, 2017 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
Giant robot suddenly reaches it's end and yuu launches a beam and destroys the place :)
Nuko eats fuel and is some sort of advanced sentient machine or something.
Nuke submarine found.
Dec 16, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 2012
Yuu just... accidentally fired a weapon of mass destruction. Fortunately no one was hurt.
Well it's not like the city is empty. But she just wanted to make sure the city IS empty.
Dec 16, 2017 10:41 AM
Mar 2017
then that "living being" eats fuel (powder / diesel fuel, etc) and can save it as energy to turn on any machinery / plug, with its transformable hand
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Aug 2012
Grim1952 said:

For some reason that Nuko reminds me of
Dec 16, 2017 10:54 AM

Sep 2017
That middle act was incredible and terrifying at the same time. It's no wonder humanity was destroyed with weapons like that. I can't believe Yuu was laughing at all that destruction... She deserved that punch for sure.

I'm definitely a little anxious as to what they will find in this submarine. It should be a great finale. Also, I can't not mention their white blob friend. Not only can it eat bullets and oil, but it can somehow power up all this ancient tech. And Chi has realized that it resembles those statues. Definitely something a bit sketchy with that.
Dec 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
Ooohh, one more episode. I wonder how it'll end. I'm kind of curious about the little guy that eats bullets.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 16, 2017 11:56 AM
Sep 2017
This anime honestly just keeps getting better and better. Solid episode
Dec 16, 2017 1:26 PM
Feb 2017
Yuuri should become a terrorist.

Dec 16, 2017 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
I love this show more with every new episode. The worldbuilding is amazing and I've gotten so attached to Yuu and Chi, and of course now we have Nuko. I really don't want it to end ;__; Those nukes at the end, yikes. Makes me nervous.
Dec 16, 2017 1:55 PM

Feb 2015
The whole atmosphere of this show is amazing. It leaves you wanting to know more about how the world got to that state, how longs it's been like that and how far up does the city go?

Excellent episode, the robot reminded be of a certain scene from Laputa castle in the sky.
Dec 16, 2017 2:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
That cat certainly is cute though but to think that it can speak though. Its also funny how it likes to eat bullets too. Kinda lucky for them to a book in the open though it looks like Chito can't read it. In any world there are always things that we don't understand but want to learn about hense the need for knowledge and books. The cat sure is proving to be pretty useful. To think they found a war machine that still had active weaponry though. Interesting in how the cat can eat almost anything though. To think that the source of that song was a submarine though. But really the cat certainly is full of mysteries though. Interesting episode that showed how terrible the weapons that destroyed the world were. Interested to see what they will find in the sub in the final episode next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2017 4:07 PM

Nov 2015
This episode was kinda dark because of the damage that the weapon did.

Also they found a submarine with nuclear missiles

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
Dec 16, 2017 4:28 PM

Dec 2017
Another excellent episode in the best anime of the season

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Dec 16, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2017
i bet the little creature is some sort of technological robot with the ability to turn anything into energy, shapeshifting capability, and the ability to learn languages and speak.
Dec 16, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2014
AhHAAA. They've eluded to cannibalism in this episode. I knew we were getting there...

Nah I'm enjoying the hell outta this show. I can't think of another that has made me feel this strange balance of comfort from a SOL and discomfort of a post- apocalyptic environment. Looking forward to next week's final episode.
Dec 16, 2017 5:19 PM

Dec 2016
So now what I'm wondering is, was the war that pretty much made humans extinct fought in the city, or amongst the cities, because as Yuu points out if that robot was used everything would be on fire and up to this point we haven't really seen any fire damage in the city so I wonder if the lazers were fired at the other city that the lady wanted to fly to in the earlier episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 16, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2017
ProofByColor said:
That middle act was incredible and terrifying at the same time. It's no wonder humanity was destroyed with weapons like that. I can't believe Yuu was laughing at all that destruction... She deserved that punch for sure.

I'm definitely a little anxious as to what they will find in this submarine. It should be a great finale. Also, I can't not mention their white blob friend. Not only can it eat bullets and oil, but it can somehow power up all this ancient tech. And Chi has realized that it resembles those statues. Definitely something a bit sketchy with that.

am I the only one who was also laughing together with yuu?😂😂
cmon, why so serious, it's not like yuu killed anyone right?

nuko is more like yuu now, Ifeel like there are two yuu!😆 nd it means the journey would definitely twice more fun than before lol
Ithink chichan needs to stop hitting yuu so much. tsukkomi stuff is perfectly fine but in this eps, clearly wasn't tsukkomi at all.
it's so mean. poor yuu, Im so sad. Iwish chichan would never do that again, u have to cherish ur friend more than anything u know😄
Lab_Rat_0978Dec 16, 2017 6:06 PM
Dec 16, 2017 6:14 PM

Jul 2017
This is by far my favourite episode. Everything about this whole anime has been amazing and I really wish it wasn't ending next week. I hope it ends nicely, but the fact that they just found a nuclear submarine doesn't really convince me otherwise.

It hasn't strayed away from the manga at all, so I'm sure this won't be something to worry about, but I love Chito, Yuuri and Nuko so much. I'm going to be writing my first review soon, and it'll be about this anime. I can't wait, but I'm also sad the anime is going to end.
Dec 16, 2017 6:39 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Nuko is the cutest fuckin thing in this entire season.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 16, 2017 6:46 PM

Jul 2016
I start feeling a bit anxious about how this episode ended... and I really have a bad feeling of how this anime is gonna end, they've been talking a lot about life and death lately...
Dec 16, 2017 9:30 PM

Oct 2014
so, in the original content, they destroyed the city?
Dec 16, 2017 10:05 PM

Jan 2015
SouthRuizVera said:
I start feeling a bit anxious about how this episode ended... and I really have a bad feeling of how this anime is gonna end, they've been talking a lot about life and death lately...
Don't forget about how teenage girl travel using a panzer wearing military uniform even using a rifle that good with almost no one's around. They can't be just doing cosplay stuff and take a ride circling around factory complex right?
Won't be long though, until they finally learn the truth. And what makes me anxious is where the human? The girls are meet with some but where's the others? No bones, dead-decaying body and stuff.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 16, 2017 10:15 PM
Aug 2017
Fun yet grim and intriguing at the same time
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

124 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 24, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2017

92 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 24, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2017

124 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 22, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

128 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 17, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2017

142 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 12, 6:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.