Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
May 25, 2014 1:57 PM
Mar 2014
I feel nothing for Taichi x Inaba. For how long has their relationship been built up, like, not until over half the series? Right in the middle of the developing Taichi x Iori? Not to mention that this altered Inaba's character completely.

Jun 3, 2014 2:11 AM

Jul 2013
Inaba at the end just TOO CUTE!!!

That's all I want to say.
Jun 8, 2014 12:30 PM

Dec 2013
Inaba was annoying for the last few eps but this ending lol it rocked
I wonder what is next arc about
Jun 10, 2014 5:36 AM

Oct 2013
ok everything going nicely, i seriously hope heartseed isnt coing back omg fuck tht guy
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 18, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this heartseed guy is really cool. I mean usually what he does brings them all closer together. He hasn't done any permanent damage. And his stoic personality, omniscience, and the way he does things really intrigue me. I actually really like the guy.

And I hope that the Inaba x Taichi ship sails.
Jul 10, 2014 2:52 PM
Jun 2014
Heartseed master troll will be back before you know it
Jul 11, 2014 10:03 AM

May 2013
Honestly I would love for Heartseed to come back since he makes things...well interesting haha.
Sep 28, 2014 11:42 AM

Jan 2010
This is some of the most contrived drama I've ever watched.

Inaba was the only interesting and believable character throughoutout this whole series, of course the creators would feel the need to suddenly redefine her and of course you all think that makes her a "better character" or more likable or whatever.

It's been a long time since I've watched anything this bad but this is the first time I've read such an overwhelmingly positive reaction to something so mediocre and cliched. Itoukaiji seems to be the only person here out of 300+ posts who dared to ask for something more than what this is giving us.
Oct 15, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
Inaban is really turning into Dereban. That confession at the end and the way she got flustered. Inaban <3
Oct 23, 2014 10:01 AM

Jun 2013
The soundtrack for that kiss scene is just perfect.
Jan 1, 2015 5:19 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was fantastic. Inaba showed her real side this episode and i love her. Massive character and Heartseed being amazing again in his way.
Jan 17, 2015 5:50 PM

Dec 2014
Does anyone know what the song is called when She kisses Taichi? I've been searching FOREVER BUT I CANT FIND IT

I've asked around on youtube but the only answer i've found is

"おっはよー!"

I youtubed/googled that and I can't find it. If anyone has a link or something it would help me so much T.T

Fuck yeah anime and video game arts[/url]

Jan 18, 2015 2:08 PM

Jul 2014
I still want Taichi and Nagase to be together ! >P< xD
Jan 25, 2015 2:08 PM
May 2014
Hoooray! Confession time! Happy Inaba is the best Inaba!
11/10 episode.
Apr 27, 2015 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode :) I like it how they quarreled about being friends and staying like that and not about the boy :)
Seeing happy Inaba is really something! Game's on!
May 30, 2015 8:55 AM

Dec 2008
Does Inaba really expect the guy that she treats like a total punching bag to return her feelings? In addition to confessing, she should have apologized for being a physically and verbally abusive bitch. This particular anime dynamic I will probably never understand.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 1, 2015 9:19 PM
Apr 2015
iLostReason said:
This is fucking hilarious how people can't even notice Iori, whos most sad and amazing character of this show.You think you would get your InabaxTaichi kiss and happy Inaba if not Iori? no, because its her who made Inaba realize how stupid she is.OF COURSE you don't see her, because selfish fanservice character stays in way.I hope TaichixINABA will work now, because Taichi just doesnt deserve Iori.

^^ This.

Iori is the best character in the series hands down. Too bad she will be alone because Taichi just doesn't measure up.

Maiko on the other hand is awesome. If Iori swings that way, they are a perfect pair.
Jul 6, 2015 10:34 AM
May 2015
Hey if you guys think about it all of this is benefiting them. I don't think Heartseed is doing this purely for entertainment. He's somehow tying them together to create stronger bonds. Also, I'd say Inaba x Taichi would be the best pair and that eventually Inaba should win. As many others Inaba is my favorite character in this series by far.
Aug 22, 2015 2:55 AM

Apr 2014
YEEEEAAAAHHH!! INA-CHAN!! go get him! Captain! Our ship is ready for departure! What are your orders?! SET SAIL THE SHIP!! Wwwooh! Inaba X Taichi!
Oct 13, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2012
Wonder who Taichi's gonna be fappin' to tonight!

Oct 18, 2015 3:01 PM

May 2015
That ending was nice. I definitely like Inaba x Taichi more now. I think Inaba has more depth to her. i just wish the male MC could be less boring. Heartseed is a troll and i love it. I'm excited for whatever he has next.
Nov 25, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2009
Ah I adore Inaba! I am glad she was able to tell Iori about her feelings and that she would fight for Taichi.
Heartseed really was mean, making that so Inaba's feelings would over flow.
It was cute when she kissed him! I don't agree much with it, since he and Iori are going out, but they actually never dated.
Nov 28, 2015 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
Wait... she's sucking her bleeding finger, which is a completely normal thing to do... She must be in love with my boyfriend ! ... Duh.

And Iori was annoying as hell. Don't like her seiyuu either.

Oooh, the usual cat stuck in a tree. Kawaiii. Gotta wonder if japanese cats have a deficiency or something, cause I sure never saw that IRL, and my home is full of cats...

Welp this show seemed promising up to episode 5, but this arc was really subpar.
Dec 16, 2015 9:58 PM

Mar 2014
The Lovely Triangle ~ .
Unrequited love .
For unity , Defy Naturally .
'Episodes' per "Episode" .
True self ~ !!
The Fair end ~ .
GREAT EPISODE ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 5:49 AM
Jul 2018
dammmitt best episode
inaba confessed- OH WAIT KISSED TAICHI
Dec 26, 2015 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
An94hero said:
Heartseed master troll will be back before you know it

Count on it.

Anyway, I'm definitely enjoying the series thus far. Major issues like the strength of friendship are being challenged in this story and Heartseed is unexpectedly bringing the CRC closer than ever before.

However, I do hope the formula changes a bit. Taichi is always the last one that saves the group from falling down the proverbial abyss, which leaves a bit more to be desired.

In any case, the show has definitely been good and I made no mistake when deciding to watch it.
Feb 29, 2016 3:58 PM

Dec 2015
This episode made me completely change my feelings on iori x taichi. I'm all for inaba now she really can be cute when she wants to be.
Apr 8, 2016 5:12 AM

Aug 2015
while this series are still pretty good, I'm really annoyed that this is turning into one of those "everyone falls for generic clueless over-the-top good guy MC"-type series, bleh.
Jun 5, 2016 7:36 AM
Jun 2016
Wow, this episode...

Once again we were trolled by HeartSeed, we got to see Lori and Inaba start a race, we got to see Inaba being cute when she freaked out after kissing Taichi...this episode was just...
Sep 24, 2016 7:56 PM

Jan 2016
5 out of 5!! ending was so cute. She reminds me of Touka so much..
Onei
Dec 15, 2016 10:40 PM

Dec 2013
I still have mixed feelings for this love triangle stuff but that confessing was fairly sweet.
Dec 22, 2016 8:26 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 10 - What Saying It Means:

"isn't there something in your heart that's just as important?" (Ballon Vine to Inaba) Taichi.

"She found out! She found out! She found out!" (Inaba) Yeah, maybe? too bad, and must be an amusement for Ballon Vine.

"if I show any sign of weakness, no one would need me anymore." (Inaba) Poor inaba she only want all to be together and do not hurt anyone, but she is just like Taichi, she does not want anyone of her friends to be hurt, even if that means to hurt herself.

"...And even if you get your way, the friendship between Nagase Iori and Inaba Himeko won't end over one lousy guy!" (Iori to Inaba) Granted, good friendship.

"I love you" (Inaba to Taichi) Finally she get to say her fellings, like when she was so worry about Taichi that she does not stop crying. And now start a Fair triangle relation race for Taichi. How lovely can be Inaba when she get to say it all. she seems so happy!

Now all depends on you Taichi!

5/5
ArakitoDec 22, 2016 8:48 PM
Jan 10, 2017 2:24 AM
Jan 2015
G_Spark233 said:
I still have mixed feelings for this love triangle stuff but that confessing was fairly sweet.

Same here, I like Inaba as being strong and cynical, as being bold, direct, and is able to act as a neutral guy who could calmly analysis the situation while being funny at the same time, but now she is involved in this mess and this show has turned into a love triangle, which contains a lot of cringe and is not good in my eyes

I do understand that sometimes it is good to show our weakness, but I rather go with the "love" of being normal friends instead of being a love couple

now all I can imagine is Inaba being a lovesick character and be too emotional, it seems like it is not her anymore :/

The previous episodes were top-notch however. I feel quite disappointed for this direction of development... lets hope it doesn't go down hill in the later episodes....
HongKongPeopleJan 10, 2017 2:28 AM
Jan 16, 2017 3:24 PM

Oct 2016
i enjoyed it to start with, but at the end i got to hate this episode, really if Taichi and Iori doesn't go out in the end, i'm going to give this show a total minus'! well this is my opinion,
Feb 22, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2014
Cute Inaba is cute.
Feb 27, 2017 9:54 AM
Jan 2016
A really good episode
I enjoyed this episode more than the others
Finally Inaban got character development and it was nice
Loved the soundtrack used in this episode
For me Iori match more to Taichi than Inaban does
A fair conclusion to this arc
Mar 14, 2017 4:59 AM
Feb 2015
KaitoDash said:
The kiss in the end made my day.

This episode really went Inaban mayhem. She went from stoic to crybaby, berserk, and laughter.

On the other hand, I don't think Iori had her emotion unleashed at Inaban.
It seems more like she let out exactly what was in her mind consciously.
NTR Time NTR and cuckolding
May 28, 2017 4:09 PM

Feb 2015
What a cringefest, but it was still pretty enjoyable. Nice to see Inaban recovered after all that.
Jun 5, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2017
This show is so damn good :)
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Jun 12, 2017 1:08 AM

Jan 2010
Taichi is a daaaawg
This gets harem-ish...oh well
Inaba grew on me, and that kiss was epic, i was spacing out during that scene and i was like...wuutt deee

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 14, 2017 2:30 AM

Sep 2013
Sigh....more teen angst. I was really hoping to eventually find out about Heartseed but it dones't look like that's going to happen any time soon. I'm glad the whole "unleashed desires" thing is over. Hopefully Heartseed's next move will be the focus of the last few episodes rather than this teen love triangle junk.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 8, 2017 6:29 AM

Sep 2012
FrancisYMorgan said:
I feel nothing for Taichi x Inaba. For how long has their relationship been built up, like, not until over half the series? Right in the middle of the developing Taichi x Iori? Not to mention that this altered Inaba's character completely.

ofc u didn't notice anything at the beginning cause she denied her feelings

u should watch the OVA ending to 4ep, that changed my mind & made me root for Inaba

ooo333 said:
I just dont know what these chicks see in the male MC

Both male MC in this anime are just boring.

chicks want some1 who always there for them to support them & hes selfless freak nature just does that (he helps others in need specially if its a friend), but bit 2much so cause of that hes like chick magnet so hes bound to attract more chicks to himself in future unless he tunes down the volume of hes selfless freak side
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 10:35 AM
Jan 7, 2018 2:17 AM

Aug 2017
taichi x inaba ship sailed finally...yaaayyyy!!!

this was 2nd kiss and inaba's reaction after kiss were gold, loved it <3<3<3
Mar 13, 2018 8:20 PM
Nov 2017
dope episode...inaban is cute AF when she is embarrassed...new best girl?
Apr 11, 2018 11:19 PM

May 2016
That was what I wanted to see it's actually the first time that an anime gave me what I want, I'm so happy for Inaba.
Apr 18, 2018 3:57 AM

Nov 2013
wow this episode was fantastic. So well done 100/100. Extremely rare to see such masterpiece!
May 10, 2018 2:02 AM

Mar 2018
Damn, when Inaba ran off I seriously thought she was going to jump off that cliff! :O

Inaba crying was sweet. Although having everyone else haplessly standing around and saying "don't cry" was a bit painful.

Inaba's confession and the kiss were heartwarming. :)

I am truly impressed by the portrayal of Inaba. She has grown on me more than any other fictional character I can remember. After the first episode I hated her. I thought to myself: "I like this story, but I dread having to endure this chick for the whole series. I fear it will be painful to watch whenever she is there." But the show has done a tremendous job of showing the good sides of her and why she acts the way she does. She really cares about her friends and, while she may not be as smart as she thinks, she does her best to keep everyone happy. I have grown to love her.

AlphaHelix said:
Hoooray! Confession time! Happy Inaba is the best Inaba!

Happy Inaba is the best Inaba! :D

Hannah_Ana said:
Does Inaba really expect the guy that she treats like a total punching bag to return her feelings? In addition to confessing, she should have apologized for being a physically and verbally abusive bitch. This particular anime dynamic I will probably never understand.

I very much agree with this. I have warmed towards the Inaba/Taichi ship, but Inaba REALLY needs to stop hitting him. Domestic violence is no laughing matter. Female-on-male domestic abuse is a tragically underrated problem. :(

But if she can stop being violent, I can accept an Inaba/Taichi ship. With maybe Iori/Fujishima? :D
May 27, 2018 5:35 AM

Feb 2017
Iori being the best girl just like her usual self. Damn I really love her
May 27, 2018 6:19 AM

Mar 2018
Hackser_ said:
Iori being the best girl just like her usual self. Damn I really love her
Iori is great. So sweet and cute. :D
Aug 21, 2018 12:49 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm.. as I thought, the most obvious developement if not a little bit cheap. It was all obvious the presumed fall was another trolling and that Inaba loves him since the beginning. But seeing Inaba finally break through her wall was nice.

I'm not so sure about her drive to take him away from Iori though. Honestly, when someone tells you they love someone else, you won't go kissing them right away, right? Well, it's okay for her to be selfish at times (and her victorious cry was of nice exempla of her self-gratitude) but has she even though about how Taichi feels? Doesn't he has some say too? Also, this idealistic 'friendship even when we are rivals' never really works IRL so I hope some future developement would address this. The episode made it seem like the struggle was resolved in this episode but the opposite is actually true right now, it just started after her confession.

I feel kinda sad for Iori now, even though she got her cuddling with him in the beginning of the episode and if that kiss was only Inaba's payback from before. Won't she ultimately get into same position as Inaba was before? I doubt this will help finding her own personality, quite contrary, she would probably try to suppress those parts of herself that loves Taichi only to evade quarrels with Inaba. Not a good thing to do, and Inaba was actually right it won't work.

Anyway, it's pretty ironic that he only ever kissed Inaban. Could be the sign that they want to leave true kiss with Inaba to the end or... that she doesn't even have any chance with him as cute looks aren't everything for boys. Still favor her over Inaba though, it feels like they have a lot better chemistry whereas with Taichi x Inaba it feels competely onesided. Of course, that doesn't mean she can't win him over but when I remember those intimate scenes Taichi had with Iori before (be in their talk on the phone or there moments together) I simply can't see it differently.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

339 by kochia »»
Jun 22, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.