Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jul 14, 2014 4:19 PM

Aug 2009
YuenSan said:
The Sister's Arc was probably the most interesing part about this since you got to relive Index season 1 though Misaka's eyes and a little bit of Touma's with a little bit of refined detail. The Accelerator fight was much better too.

I looked back and forth between both anime while watching and looking at the differences and mainly the vending machine scene had the most differences, but it was mainly the animation detail overall from Index season one that couldn't beat our current gens. I'm going to hope an Index 3 comes out BEFORE another Railgun season.
The fight between Accel and Touma was different as well.
Aug 8, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2013
So much hate for the filler arc. Then again I can't really say much considering I have an unexplainable bias towards Railgun. No filler is bad for me as long as it has Misaka and Co. 10/10
Aug 22, 2014 5:41 PM

Oct 2012
wtf i thought the ending was dumb
RRRRRRRRRR
Aug 29, 2014 10:51 PM

May 2014
ssjokg said:

That day Anti Skill just didnt give a fuck.

MIsaka and Kuroko being ok during the lift off and being ok while in the thermoshpere or exoshpere and being ok during reentry(ninja'd).
It appears that Misaka's Unlimited reach Railgun isnt limited in the OPs either.

The only logical scene was Kongou with Awatsuki and Wannai fighting and Item although I am not sure what the latter were saying.Too bad that they were ruined by the bullshit of the rest of the ep.

Railgun S:7/10

xD Your comment on Anti-skill is so true haha. Not that Anti-Skill would have done any shit. They have traitors(Misaka's stalker dude in the OVA), USELESS soldiers. Even worse than Judgement when they are supposed to be more "battle ready"... They close their eyes and shoot... if you remember the giant fetus thing made by Kiyama.

Wise words sir, so Yup, pretty much b.s. I'm going to give Railgun S a 7/10 just for this.
Aug 29, 2014 11:49 PM

Aug 2009
_Dazzle_ said:
ssjokg said:

That day Anti Skill just didnt give a fuck.

MIsaka and Kuroko being ok during the lift off and being ok while in the thermoshpere or exoshpere and being ok during reentry(ninja'd).
It appears that Misaka's Unlimited reach Railgun isnt limited in the OPs either.

The only logical scene was Kongou with Awatsuki and Wannai fighting and Item although I am not sure what the latter were saying.Too bad that they were ruined by the bullshit of the rest of the ep.

Railgun S:7/10

xD Your comment on Anti-skill is so true haha. Not that Anti-Skill would have done any shit. They have traitors(Misaka's stalker dude in the OVA), USELESS soldiers. Even worse than Judgement when they are supposed to be more "battle ready"... They close their eyes and shoot... if you remember the giant fetus thing made by Kiyama.

Wise words sir, so Yup, pretty much b.s. I'm going to give Railgun S a 7/10 just for this.

Anti Skill is quite useful when their appearance isnt ruined by anime studios or when them arent against things that cannot be harmed by bullets(and lately they have to deal with Metal Gear like machines)They arent useless, more like overshadowed.
But this arc made totally destroyed their image, especially of Yomikawa.
Sep 7, 2014 9:40 PM

Mar 2014
That little clip at the end with Accelerator and Last Order xD
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Sep 24, 2014 4:00 PM
Sep 2013
An ok filler arc. Sister arc was very good. Glad all the characters got there screen time even the sisters with helping Shinobu. Lot of heart felt moments to finish this off. To bad Touma wasn't involved in this a little.
Sep 25, 2014 4:36 AM

Dec 2013
I liked the action in the beginning. The arc was meh..

Well, some new cool characters were introduced (Mugino, Shinobu) but it's still the same generic Raigun with a lot of scenes repeated from Index. 5/10
And this mecha ..
Sep 25, 2014 9:34 AM

Aug 2009
Kyouraku-san said:
I liked the action in the beginning. The arc was meh..

Well, some new cool characters were introduced (Mugino, Shinobu) but it's still the same generic Raigun with a lot of scenes repeated from Index. 5/10
And this mecha ..

Really?Except from 2 filler eps in the beginning it was nothing like season 1.And the scenes from Index were necessary.
ep17+ was shit tho.
Oct 19, 2014 4:40 AM

Jun 2013
Just finished my 3rd rewatch of Railgun S, this time in bluray. . took me almost a year to get through it this time, mostly stuck on the febri arc ehe.

This episode was freaking great! Loved how they played the full versions of the songs, my first two watch through's I didn't catch future gazer, can't believe I missed that. This arc was very meh compared to the Sisters arc, but it was still the same railgun greatness. Won't be touching Railgun S for a while but this is still by far one of my favorite animes of all time.

Really enjoyed this episode, it was a good end.

lol at Touma doodling Index
Nov 8, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2013
Top notch series, never failed to disappoint. 8/10
Dec 1, 2014 3:24 PM

Feb 2010
FakePriest said:
Uriel_The_Fourth said:
. Also I have to admit I prefer Misaka as the protagonist over Tomua he's pretty boring/generic.
Gender and powers aside, they are the same.Well Touma has better anger management.

idk about anger management the Pilot did not deserve that steel pipe.. >_<
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 6, 2015 7:05 PM

Aug 2013
Wait, I don't know at which height they were, but... shouldn't Misaka have lacked of oxygen? And Kuroko? The more you go up, the less air there is... But, you know, space railgun is pretty badass. She did said that the biggest the object is, the faster and further it can go. It must have gone at an insane speed.

It was fun to watch the whole gang and the more minor characters fight, but I dunno, it wasn't very... exciting. Maybe I'm trying to much to compare it to the fighting in of the Sisters Arc.

Anyway, it was a good watch. To me, this is the best Toaru season so far. Of course, the second arc was nowhere as good as the first one, but the Sisters Arc was a masterpiece in itself, so it's hard to top a masterpiece. I think that the problem with this arc was mostly the context/story, the new characters charisma (looking at you, scientists madmen...) and the overall pacing.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 10, 2015 10:46 PM
Jan 2014
Horrible last arc. Robots everywhere....omg.
Jan 14, 2015 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
Holy smokes what an explosive conclusion and full of so much win in the music department with all of those insert OPs. Contrary to the backlash I actually found this second portion to be enjoyable, albeit not on the same level as the Sisters Arc. At that point, I doubt much would have been able to touch it anyways. Misaka's super robo railgun was awesome though. and I loved that atmosphere drop.

Sisters Arc - 9/10

This is definitely a top tier arc. I could not stop watching from start to finish and I'm sure as hell glad the day that I watched it was completely open or I would have flipped out with an interruption. This did an outstanding job at building up the drama and conveying Misaka's feelings throughout the arc, particularly her despair and desperation. The action was all top notch and I have to admit I wasn't expecting something of this caliber from J.C. Staff. There were several instances where I couldn't help getting emotional and watery eyed. The Misaka clones were hilarious and the whole "says MISAKA as she feigns ignorance" thing was so cute.

Even though it's not necessarily applicable (yet) to the real world, this really raised some interesting questions on cloning and whether it's humane or not. And, if it isn't, would that then make the clones non-human as a result.

One thing I remember mentioning about season 1 is how I wish there had been more level 5 espers so I'm glad we got to see a few in action this time around. Accelerator in particular was a major psycho and his seiyuu was phenomenal.

Silent Party - 7.5/10

Although it pales in comparison to the first portion, I still very much enjoyed this arc and its take on yet another underground organization. It was nice to see the sharp contrast between how Misaka took the burden on her own shoulders before vs trusting in her friends' support. It made room for some good development on her part and also let the rest of the cast shine as well. Especially Kongou, I just love her character so seeing her get some more attention did well by me. This arc felt more reminiscent to what I would have expected in S1. The final battle felt a bit crunched together and conveniently settled, but overall it wasn't enough to bother me and ended the season strong.

Overall an 8.5/10, leaning more towards a 9 simply because of how much Sisters Arc outweighs Silent Party for me. Oh and can I just say how much of a joy Kuroko always is? ONEE-SHAMA!
Mar 21, 2015 2:57 AM
Dec 2014
Sister's arc was amazingly great. I thought about not watching the second arc after I see the comments about it, but I've still found it enjoyable after I watched it. Of course it was not comparable to the Sister's arc, but at least it was far better than the second arc of the first railgun season which was so boring.

So although the show lost it's quality after the Sister's arc, I think that it at least deserves a score of 8 out of 10.
Apr 7, 2015 7:29 AM

Sep 2013
the filler arc is kinda nice, but not as good as the polished sisters arc....

was hoping misaki would've had more screen time :(

ITEM's appereance is always a +, would've loved to see mugino rape face one more time tho.

let the excruciating wait for indexIII begin, if they adapt the LN faithfully with Railgun S' animation and this level of directing, no doubt it's rating will be off the charts.

can't wait for
death604Jul 23, 2015 12:52 AM
Apr 9, 2015 7:50 AM
Oct 2014
The opening 1~Sister Noise last part where Kuroko and Touma appear does not match the story... zzzz
May 18, 2015 4:04 PM

Jan 2014
I was really hoping they wouldn't end the final episode without one final Railgun. Made me glad, and I'd probably be returning to some episodes to see dem Railguns.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 12, 2015 4:25 AM

Apr 2015
This was probably said a hundred thousand times all across the globe, but the Sisters arc was so great...it would have been a high niner for me, if only not for the filler...
Sep 10, 2015 2:23 PM

Apr 2013
This anime would be 9/10 for me if not this horrible filler.
Sep 27, 2015 10:31 PM

Sep 2014
I really liked this episode seeing everyone getting their screen time, and the insert OPs were awesome!

And Mikoto, fighting those Powersuits while carrying Febrie, the first time I've seen someone effectively fighting an army while carrying someone (at least off the top of my head)

That Ultimate Railgun at the end was AMAZING! Can't have a final episode end without one :)

Overall really enjoyed the season especially the sisters arc. 10/10
Mar 3, 2016 7:41 AM

Mar 2015
It's ironical that I mentioned last episode as worst episode but this episode is wtf freaking God-like episode!! Scrip writer put their ALL effort to LAST EPISODE ONLY and feel like the rest of the Silent party arc meh, LOL. (Febri-chan is special)

LOL, Railgun carrying Febri just like Beelzebub, LOL.

Nice try for the mastermind going on suicide to escape responsibility, nice try.

Writer forcing all the way to put all characters in one episode, LOLOL.

The only flaw is how come Railporter can survive on the outer space??
And
There was no Only My Railgun on the insert song??

Incredible 5.4/5
Wooohhhh~

Overall: 7/10
Apr 23, 2016 3:59 PM

Apr 2016
*So late to this discussion oh well I just made the account today lol*

I love this ending so much.... Made me tear up at the end just a bit :') I love ending where everyone comes together all characters from the beginning of the season to the end just made my day and kongou with her ability XD... I wish Shinobu had been seen more throughout the season but that's okay the last episodes were my personal favorite so I'm good! ^^
Oct 18, 2016 3:16 AM
Jan 2013
am I the only one that thinks that the main antagonist of this arc has a very valid point?? What is more with his research he could really advance humanity.
he is right that esper powers are predetermined by birth and it is not fairt that esper that got lucky deserve better treatment. When people would go this way they would no advance.

also Misaka and her pack are hypocrytical. When they cannot achieve anything by normal means they resort to fighting, yet they never see wrong in that

but when others do sth like that they consider them evil. The same was with Kiyama Harumi. She was arrested, though later Misaka did almost the same actions as she did.
rikuhodOct 18, 2016 3:22 AM
Nov 7, 2016 3:57 AM

Jun 2011
Ohmygosh did I just see Accelerator with Last Order?? Fucken hype! That's one of the reasons why I prefer Index much more than Railgun, Railgun just feel very stagnant until it intersects with the main story in Index. All the talk about contradictory timeline in the first page didn't bother me that much though, as this was just a filler, a boring filler to boot. Honestly, if it wasn't for how cute Febri is, I probably would have dropped the series in the middle of the arc.

After the Sister arc, I realize that I much prefer the cast in Index compared to the cast in Railgun. The first time I watched both Index and Railgun was almost a decade ago, and I preferred Railgun over Index by a landslide, but recently rewatching Railgun, I realize that Railgun may have been at its best being complementary to the original series, Index. I also much prefer Misaka staying as a side/supporting character than the protagonist of the series, she could carry the series if the writers know what to do with her, but sadly they don't. Not only that, the fillers basically ruin her character for me, and I used to love her second best after Accelerator. She is at her best being ran with Touma in Index imo.

The series also gives off a repetitive feels regarding its arc theme, for the first series it was about being talentless, and this was about cloning.

Hopefully there's a Index season 3 instead of Railgun season 3, looking at the upcoming Index arcs' title is enough to get me hyped.

edit: Forgot to mention this, but ever since the first season filler episodes, I've always felt that having mecha in Toaru series feels kind of off, it's supposed to be magic/scientific 'magic', not super advanced technology with man-piloted robot. I don't want it to one day go full Gundam on me.
ToG25thBaamNov 7, 2016 4:02 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 8, 2016 5:25 AM
Jan 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

edit: Forgot to mention this, but ever since the first season filler episodes, I've always felt that having mecha in Toaru series feels kind of off, it's supposed to be magic/scientific 'magic', not super advanced technology with man-piloted robot. I don't want it to one day go full Gundam on me.

this might be slight spoiler

though there are no gundam like mechas in the series there are more Metal Gear style mechs, that seem more practical rather than look like humanoid robots

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Vehicles_and_Transportation

which for me its kinda cool, as its suppose to be advanced city, so its quite obvious they decided to use some counter measures if espers went rogue
Jan 14, 2017 4:28 PM

Sep 2015
Well this was definitely a solid, lets get every minor character we've ever encountered together for the big showdown finale. And it mostly worked for me too. It was super cheesy, and a few of the entrances like Uiharu's useless old roommate Harue had me scratching my head. But it still worked pretty well overall. The conclusion of the episode where Misaka and Kuroko ride an airplane mech into space, so Misaka can punch it into the missile was inspiredly insane as well. This second series kind of impressed me. It retold the Sisters arc and didn't make it feel redundant. If anything I think it might have been more effective than when Index did it. And this shorter original arc, built really well on both the plot and themes of the Sisters story. It also made up for sidelining a lot of Railgun's main cast for the first 2/3 of the series. It tried something, and while it wasn't great I respect it.
Feb 14, 2017 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
gotta love putting the fripside OPs during the awesome parts just like season 1's last episode...even tho S1's was a bit better

only disappointment was they did absolutely nothing with that blonde chick that was built up earlier in the season only to be randomly shown in the end
Feb 17, 2017 2:29 AM

Dec 2013
The final filler arc wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I'm a pretty big sucker for op inserts and seeing every character have their own little moment was cool. Even if the modded mechs were boring.

Misaka and Kuroko going almost to space was dumb tho.

Sister arc was still easily the best part of the entire series.
Mar 20, 2017 12:57 AM

Oct 2016
I should have just stuck with index... I really had no fucking idea what I was doing.

all the characters except for misaka and touma were shit.
Apr 18, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2014
The sisters arc was brilliant. The rest not so much.
When did this anime turn into mecha? XD
I hope we get more of this franchise in the future.
Sort of interesting that touma was completely uninvolved in the final.
I dont know what it is but touma and railgun moments are always the best. Also febri is one of the cutest loli in anime!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 28, 2018 5:09 AM

Apr 2013
At first I thought this episode was pretty well-made, but there were so many things wrong in the end. Villain turns out to be a total wuss, OP robots getting defeated by some students, Saten destroys the strongest robot of the enemy with a mecha build by some engineering company and MIsaka and Shirai going into space and somehow make it back safely without any explanation. Season 1 was better.
4/10
Feb 9, 2018 1:38 AM

Sep 2012
Misaka: man this city, There's never a dull moment

Misaka's friends: not when ur around

ME: so true lol

ssjokg said:
Lanik said:
This arc was illogical to me. First off, I don't see why would Misaka use the mecha suit as ammo for her Railgun power. Second, Aritomi had little to no justification for threatening Academy City. I wish I could look into his past further.

Misaka using the robot for her railgun isnt an issue.The issue is how they survived up there,how she was able to aim at the pod and how they survived the reentry.

The villains of this arc are filler ones.They have no background,char,motives,guts or the means to do whatever they wanted to do.

they weren't in space, they were at the border a height where only 1type of plane can fly forgot the name of the plane type, if u hold ur breath u can survive there (as long as u can hold ur breath) a bit & about reentry, have u forgotten what Kuroko's power is & how she can use it? remember EP1 with the helicopter? teleportation in air, Kuroko used her power just before that scene ended or did u not notice that?

iHateMAL said:
This arc was illogical to me. First off, I don't see why would Misaka use the mecha suit as ammo for her Railgun power. Second, Aritomi had little to no justification for threatening Academy City. I wish I could look into his past further.

OFC its illogical if u don't pay attention, by new u should know she can use almost anything for ammo for her railgun, bigger the thing more powerful the railgun + better range, she used Kihara robots arm against Kihara same way (S1 when they saved the children in coma), that should tell u that she can use almost anything as railgun ammo, ur looking for mistakes where there are none

ssjokg & Lanik/iHateMAL

u2 are not the only ones wrong, but it would be 2much work to reply to all :D

Sugram22Feb 9, 2018 2:21 AM
Feb 9, 2018 5:33 AM

Aug 2009
You dont know shit about what happens on the human body SO HIGH UP and you also dont know that Koroko's telepotation doesnt lose momentum.That means that if she keeps teleporting from so high up at the end she will have build so much force that she will CRUSH herself on the surface.

Feb 9, 2018 6:41 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
You dont know shit about what happens on the human body SO HIGH UP and you also dont know that Koroko's telepotation doesnt lose momentum.That means that if she keeps teleporting from so high up at the end she will have build so much force that she will CRUSH herself on the surface.

she could have teleported once just once to land with one teleportation & even if she is only able to teleport shorter distances she can teleport fast so there is no danger

she knows how her teleportation works so she knows how to use it & whats she is capable of with it, so if she would loose momentum she wouldn't have tried it & they would have thought of some other way to get back like some1 meeting them half way with plane so she can teleport in to the plane

U said:
You don't know shit about what happens on the human body SO HIGH UP

ME:
the plane what i so once in documentary was up so high & pilot had only air mask on so nothing happens to the human body in that height, no space suit required so i know enough from documentary's
Sugram22Feb 9, 2018 8:58 AM
Feb 9, 2018 9:54 AM

Aug 2009
Sugram22 said:
ssjokg said:

she could have teleported once just once to land with one teleportation & even if she is only able to teleport shorter distances she can teleport fast so there is no danger

she knows how her teleportation works so she knows how to use it & whats she is capable of with it, so if she would loose momentum she wouldn't have tried it & they would have thought of some other way to get back like some1 meeting them half way with plane so she can teleport in to the plane

U said:

ME:
the plane what i so once in documentary was up so high & pilot had only air mask on so nothing happens to the human body in that height, no space suit required so i know enough from documentary's

You dont seem to realize what momentum is and how it works.Go back to school.

Assuming that Misaka was that low, so even the pilot needed an air mask. AT LEAST.
Lack of oxygen would be a serious issue.Especially when she has to use her powers to search for her target(lol how even) and to make the railgun "bullet" reach it.If she is actally too low to have any issues then even a big mecha like that would burn before reaching the target.If she is too high, even if not at space, then while that works she is in danger.

Feb 9, 2018 10:23 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
Sugram22 said:

U said:

ME:

You dont seem to realize what momentum is and how it works.Go back to school.

Assuming that Misaka was that low, so even the pilot needed an air mask. AT LEAST.
Lack of oxygen would be a serious issue.Especially when she has to use her powers to search for her target(lol how even) and to make the railgun "bullet" reach it.If she is actally too low to have any issues then even a big mecha like that would burn before reaching the target.If she is too high, even if not at space, then while that works she is in danger.

momentum isn't issue with how fast she can teleport, cause how she managed to catch up with the helicopter in EP1 if the momentum is so large that it would kill them, then she shouldn't been able to use it to fly at all (but cause she was able to use it to fly proves that yr wrong) cause the momentum is same no matter which way she moves with her teleportation, i mean it doesn't effect her fall speed, u just want to whine & complain about the anime, want to see problems where there are none

about oxygen

i said before she holds her breath (she can manage until Kuroko can teleport them away), how free divers do their diving ,they do it same way & about railgun i what i explained the other guy:

she can use almost anything for ammo for her railgun, bigger the thing more powerful the railgun + better range, she used Kihara robots arm against Kihara same way (S1 when they saved the children in coma), that should tell u that she can use almost anything as railgun ammo, ur looking for mistakes where there are none

so using that robot as ammo made the range longer, it has always been like that the larger the thing is she uses as ammo the longer the range

but i wont argue with u, cause u just want to see problems where there are none, so it would be endless argument
Sugram22Feb 9, 2018 10:40 AM
Feb 9, 2018 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
>momentum isn't issue with how fast she can teleport

sigh.Yes it is.Go read the books.

>i said before she holds her breath (she can manage until Koroko can teleport them away), how free divers do their diving ,they do it same way

Clearly you dont realize how this works.

>she can use almost anything for ammo for her railgun, bigger the thing more powerful the railgun + better range, she used Kihara robots arm against Kihara same way (S1 when they saved the children in coma), that should tell u that she can use almost anything as railgun ammo, ur looking for mistakes where there are none

I never said she couldnt use it.

>so using that robot as ammo made the range larger, it has always been like that the larger the thing is she uses as ammo the longer the range

Larger doesnt mean "as much as it needs to work".

In S1 it was a pretty close target. Here even is she is in the atmosphere in a "safe" height, the target is still in satellite orbit.There is no way the mecha didnt melt after so many kilometers.

Still doesnt explain how she detected the target.

Drop it dude.The filler always gave Misaka some bullshit power or changed her powers.Like in Season
when her Railgun was tuned into a beam.
Feb 9, 2018 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
>momentum isn't issue with how fast she can teleport

sigh.Yes it is.Go read the books.

>i said before she holds her breath (she can manage until Koroko can teleport them away), how free divers do their diving ,they do it same way

Clearly you dont realize how this works.

>she can use almost anything for ammo for her railgun, bigger the thing more powerful the railgun + better range, she used Kihara robots arm against Kihara same way (S1 when they saved the children in coma), that should tell u that she can use almost anything as railgun ammo, ur looking for mistakes where there are none

I never said she couldnt use it.

>so using that robot as ammo made the range larger, it has always been like that the larger the thing is she uses as ammo the longer the range

Larger doesnt mean "as much as it needs to work".

In S1 it was a pretty close target. Here even is she is in the atmosphere in a "safe" height, the target is still in satellite orbit.There is no way the mecha didnt melt after so many kilometers.

Still doesnt explain how she detected the target.

Drop it dude.The filler always gave Misaka some bullshit power or changed her powers.Like in Season
when her Railgun was tuned into a beam.

about target detection, when she fought that bomb girl it was explained, if there is Metal she can sens it, there she sensed the hole building where pipes & other stuff are so she knew the place then like looking a map

momentum

how she managed to catch up with the helicopter in EP1 if the momentum is so large that it would kill them, then she shouldn't been able to use it to fly at all (but cause she was able to use it to fly proves that ur wrong)

mecha

that mecha was already turned in to energy beam by then, even her coin melts away way before 15m what is her normal railgun range, u don't seem to get how her power works

ur cherry picking stuff i said

okay bb & GL
Sugram22Feb 9, 2018 11:55 AM
Apr 4, 2018 3:10 PM

Nov 2017
Holy....that foreshadowing of frenda....as much as i love frenda, knowing her fate left me sad here......
Apr 12, 2018 10:32 AM

Nov 2016
Seems like I'm one of the very few who really enjoyed this episode.

7/10

Very nice show overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 22, 2018 2:23 PM

Sep 2017
*sigh* Such misfortune

This has to be the worst episode of Railgun. Misaka Worst.

There were too many lesbian subtext that I kept seeing. And the premise that everyone just went to fight and united like that scene from Dark Knight Rises was just dull(And don't you dare copy Dark Knight Rises. That was a gem of a film.). And I dunno, but most of the time, the 3 songs by singers in openings were just interfering with the scenes.

Atleast we got to see Misaka in space. But that was again too poorly executed. What was supposed to be Awesome(with a capital A) became something that was too much of a deus ex machina(That includes the appearance of the 4th level 5). How were they supposed to prepare a space suit in 45-80 minutes and fly to space? This is just too much,even for Kongou Airlines. Not to mention that mecha. I think even the dialogues by MISAKA show how many miracles were put in this plot. The mind wipe, the villain's plans? What were they thinking?

Don't you dare put those cameos by Last Order and Accelerator when you barely even show them after they leave.. I guess Touma has also been demoted to an extra? Great. I am never watching a Railgun again.

7/10. Should've been 9/10 for the first arc, but the silent party deserved a 5/10(And should've stayed silent).

I got to go read New testament and Index now. Thanks for that anyways.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 14, 2018 12:52 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Lots of beautiful girls and no sexy KOs like in index :(
Nov 26, 2018 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
A decent arc with a decent ending. Really enjoyed.

Overall, a good show.

Feb 18, 2019 12:52 PM

Aug 2017
Suddenly, the show became Gundam for a second lol but ITEM's appearance was amazing. Well, it's weird that Misaka and Kuroko went to space lmao. The final episode wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Sister arc 9/10, Silent Party Arc 6/10. Score: 7.5. Final score: 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 17, 2019 2:29 AM

Dec 2014
hmm.. this was a good neding..showing accelarator and last order too....
May 10, 2019 6:56 AM
Jan 2019
I loved this season. There was a lot of action, a good plot, new characters and new data, also I remembered some spectacular moments of Toaru Majutsu No Index.
Revelations and curiosities:
1. Quinta Sper from CA, Mental Out, Shokuhou Misaki.
2. The first season of TKNR is located before Touma lost his memory.
3. TKNR-S is located after that until the end of summer vacation.
4. The Sisters (Clones of Misaka) had a greater brightness in the eyes and were funnier 😀.
5. Cuarta Sper de CA, Meltdowner, Meguni
6. The events of Accelerator and Misaka 20000 were in the same chronology.
7. I understand that Saten does not come out in the first season of TMNI, but why did not he leave in the second season? 😅
8. I wonder what happened to the black kitten that Misaka Sister and Touma picked up from the park.

Regarding the end, it was epic and emotional. Fibrie won my heart: 3. The girls are great, Misaka and her friends did really well. Once again they showed me the great power of friendship.

"It's my dream to return home smiling, without having lost anyone" -Touma-
"By depending on others, and letting them depend on you, people can exceed what they can do as individuals" -Misaka-
Sep 27, 2019 2:25 AM

Sep 2019
quite a bad episode, the series was good overal but I hated this particular episode, I just couldn't stand the loud songs that were played during the entire length right one after the other to the point where I ended taking off the headphones most of the time because of those annoying songs.
Dec 29, 2019 4:44 AM

Feb 2011
objkenkage said:
quite a bad episode, the series was good overal but I hated this particular episode, I just couldn't stand the loud songs that were played during the entire length right one after the other to the point where I ended taking off the headphones most of the time because of those annoying songs.

Right ? Didn't know JC Staff started doing AMVs
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

120 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

100 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 9, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

126 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2013

108 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.