Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 19, 2014 4:33 PM

May 2011
Wow, only someone as retarded as Shitoge can get wet over the fact that someone just called her unladylike, rude, ill-tempered and someone they wouldn't ever date in a million years BUT they don't hate.

Onodera for life.
May 19, 2014 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
Minagatachi said:
Can we just agree that every character in the show is overwhelmingly stupid?
I'll definitely agree to that. Well, maybe apart from Ruri, she's cool :)
May 19, 2014 5:03 PM

Apr 2012
Every girl who likes Raku have their own good points, even though I do prefer Chitoge the most.

I wish the author could just write a believable harem ending with every girl in it. I mean, Raku is a Yakuza god dammit. He doesn't need to follow rules.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 19, 2014 8:52 PM

Mar 2014
T_T Great episode and only one more. T_T

We also get OVA too!! :)
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
May 20, 2014 9:07 AM

Mar 2009
Onodera got interrupted again~ i want to punch the author for that~
May 20, 2014 10:48 AM
Nov 2013
........................................... Nisekoi....................................................
May 20, 2014 12:07 PM

Jun 2013
I like both Onodera and Chitoge. One is the perfect waifu, other is the fun outgoing type who would be a great friend and lover at the same time.
As for Tachibana... she sadly didn't get enough screen time to seriously compete with the other two.

Anyway, only one episode left :(
May 20, 2014 6:05 PM
Jan 2012
ONLY 1 MORE EPISODE :(
May 20, 2014 8:36 PM

May 2012
SolitaryFear said:
Chitoge is ridiculous and annoying as hell. She instigated Raku's response and didn't take it as a joke (as intended) and still flips him off for it. She's basically pissed at Raku even though it's completely her own fault. I hate hypocrites like her. And even then, Raku had to take the first step to making up their relationship. She was too much a coward to do anything even though she was upset and unsatisfied. And she still had the nerve to slap Raku?

On the other hand, Onodera is trying to mend Chitoge's relationship with Raku as a friend even though Chitoge didn't think even once how other people would think about her actions. She took the role of Juliet without even considering Onodera's feelings...

I don't understand why people like tsunderes if they're like this. It's annoying. Some anime have just mild tsunderes who at least admit their feelings to themselves and don't create massive anger and frustration, but Chitoge really crosses the line.

This definitely boosted my spot on the Onodera ship... Chitoge is just infuriating and ridiculous.

I could not agree with you anymore. I was suspecting that they would have Onodera get hurt and then get replaced by Chitoge (of course), and I was very displeased when they did.
May 21, 2014 7:25 AM

Aug 2013
Finally it's ending soon  ̄∇ ̄

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 21, 2014 5:22 PM

May 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Why did Onodera have to try and save background character-chan? WHYYYY?
The SS Onodera is sinking. The Chitoge Cruiser punctured a hole.

One more episode, someone help me patch the hole in the SS Onodera!
May 21, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
:)
May 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Jun 2012
LEGOF said:
Someone help me patch the hole in the SS Onodera!
I got you covered. http://media.tumblr.com/2ca83b522f08206b41f252910b49f703/tumblr_inline_mso6j4Kxtf1qz4rgp.gif
May 22, 2014 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
Getting real tired of the runaround with everyones feelings. Onodera didn't deserve to get written off like that just so Chitoge could take the spotlight, same goes for Marika. I guess we'll always be forced to accept the fact that the main heroine always wins as ridiculous as it is.
May 22, 2014 12:45 PM
Mar 2014
Quick Spoiler Alert:

The anime will NOT end with Raku choosing someone. We need at least another season (probably two seeing as the manga will be ~150 chapters).

We will have a non-conclusive but happy ending for both Chitoge and Onodera for the anime series.
May 22, 2014 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
Oh man......one episode left.....*sad face*
May 23, 2014 12:52 AM

Mar 2013
lightXTC said:
Is the school trying to get hit with a lawsuit??

No offense, but the beloved American idea of suing every Tom, Dick and Harry (as well as at times people who have genuinely committed a crime) seems rather comical in Japanese culture which is extremely conservative and where causing "meiwaku" is considered very inappropriate :)
May 23, 2014 12:54 AM

May 2014
cobrabite757 said:
ONLY 1 MORE EPISODE :(
unmemorable_hero said:
Oh man......one episode left.....*sad face*

This actually makes me happy cause theres a higher chance for a season 2 ^_^
May 23, 2014 1:17 PM
Feb 2014
Anybody else psyched to see the ending of this series? :D
May 23, 2014 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
biasa199 said:
Anybody else psyched to see the ending of this series? :D
Both psyched and depressed because I'll have to be waiting 1-2 years at minimum for a season 2 =(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
That slap..
And glad that they cleared up some misunderstandings.
May 24, 2014 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
Every time there's a Raku and Onodera moment, I get really frustrated. I like her but damn it this whole "we like each other but we're too stupid to read the mood" has gotten old. I guess this is how Ruri feels *sigh*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 25, 2014 7:10 AM

Jul 2009
Is going to end in 1 ep, I know the manga still on going and the situation there still not clear, but I really wish he would end up with Chitoge.
May 26, 2014 9:50 PM

Mar 2014
Well... that was damn no justice... make way for the harem !!!
They're really favoring chitoge... even going to the extent of the other girls problem...
Honestly , Kosaki can be the perfect one for raku right now... their perfectly match for each other thought I don't know about the other girls because they can be a good girl to raku too... and the problem is they're really into kirisaki so much for other girls to be problematic on their owns.
Damn I need some justice ... so I am really going for the harem route !!! That way everyone can be happy!! I'll just suppose .. believe this will be over soon as the play ends and back to harem.

Well that picture thing is over!! Misunderstanding is cleared!!!
HOLY!!! Kosaki was totally beautiful!!!
Kirisaki is pretty harsh on that words...
What's with that slap!? Damn you're the one who said that you two are total strangers!!! and Raku just said words that matched on yours !!! Damn WTF....
A baka telling another baka that he is a baka... Idiots.. but I am relieved that you admitted that you're a baka too..
Oh damn!! Kosaki was injured!! damn event... She worked so hard for it.. shit... I pretty pissed off right now.. Why is so hard to repay the Hard worker one... (Oh wait the moment I saw the scene that kosaki is still thinking about other people.. it makes me think that its a good point too to her personality!! so even if the play was brought into Raku and kirisaki I think she will be still happy if that happens!!... but damn all that hard work she done for... I can't abandon the kosaki just for this..)
Marika is sick too!? now its not just coincidences or anything ! its the work of fate or something!
A Play that is for RakuxKirisaki!!! They really have deal some damage to the other match-ups...
For Onadera's sake !! I GO for Rakuxkirisaki just for this!!!
Well their fighting is over now!! It work well !! Nice!!!
Fine Episode!!!..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2014 5:55 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode interesting for the outburst took place between Chitoge and Raku during the narrative plot that no longer has reserved no surprise. I must say I always see Chitoge between your feet a little pissed me off.
Poor Onodera seems to be the eternal second, Tachibana was seen too little and even less Tsugumi.
Shuu instead he always has that face slapped. XD
Drawings of ups and downs, with a shame because the story so obvious, could entice us with gorgeous designs, you do not share my opinion?
Let's see how the series ends, though I would have preferred a less Chitoge centric series! ^ ^ "
May 27, 2014 11:40 AM

May 2011
Wow, they made up pretty quick. Not that I have a problem with that. Could have gone better though I think. Wish Raku gave a better answer in the end :/
May 27, 2014 6:58 PM

Oct 2012
gamer2710 said:
Figures. Even after getting a taste of her own medicine (recalling that she's the one who pulled the tsundere card on Raku first), Raku was still the one who came forward first.

If only Onodera had gone on stage as planned.

Exactly, I was a little disappointed because it was Chitoge who began the whole "it was all fake anyways" tsun act and when Raku started getting caught up and following her lead saying how "it was a sham" she gets upset and she slaps him... Glad they finally got over that though, I think I still like Onodera slightly more than Chitoge and then I like Marika with her tomboyish accent (when she's not acting like a lady and is flustered normally)
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 28, 2014 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was hard to watch. I wanted to fall asleep. Chitoge still being an annoying bitch! They're so favouring Chitoge. Every time there's a Onodera x Raku moment she always gets kicked to the sideline. It's so obvious Chitoge and Raku are going to end up together so stop dragging this shit out. Even though I ship neither of them it's so frustrating.
R- said:
Glad she sprained her ankle, she was having too much screen time anyway

Too much screen time? Are you serious?
May 31, 2014 1:04 AM

Nov 2012
Ophis said:
This episode was hard to watch. I wanted to fall asleep. Chitoge still being an annoying bitch! They're so favouring Chitoge. Every time there's a Onodera x Raku moment she always gets kicked to the sideline. It's so obvious Chitoge and Raku are going to end up together so stop dragging this shit out.

I agree
Chitoge is a Tsun and we all know the crowds love their Tsun
Almost every moment with Kirisaki pisses me off
Jun 4, 2014 11:13 AM

May 2012
Great school festival episode sad that Onodera had to have such a misfortune moment but well with one episode to go I really wonder how it will end although personally I don't want it to end!
Jun 4, 2014 4:18 PM

Jun 2013
Damn it. I wanted Onodera to play Juliet!! Oh well... At least things finally got resolved between Raku and Chitoge.
Jun 14, 2014 9:41 PM

Jun 2012
Dat Slap, Chitoge. But, damn, I can smell where this is going lol. I have a feeling Onodera... :(

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Jun 15, 2014 12:20 PM
Jul 2013
For real??
I almost cried in this episode...
I really want to Kosaki and Raku to be together althought lots of girls are going to be heart broken...
Wish it had more eps.. :'(
Jun 25, 2014 12:12 AM

Oct 2013
chitoge back in action
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 29, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2014
Only one more episode... I hope they give us an ending that's at least somewhat conclusive, but if there's a season 2 I won't mind(which there is most likely going to be). Also, dat slap. LOL.
Dat slap.
Dat.
Slap.
Jun 30, 2014 11:18 AM

Jun 2008
seriously?!?!?!?!.. probably because i'm for onodera but i just freakin hated chitoge... she asked for it and then she decides she can't handle raku's response and becomes distant and stuff... HONESTLY... selfish... and when onodera got injured.. how convenient that tachibana was at the hospital JUST SO CHITOGE COULD BE JULIET!??! i would've wanted ANYONE BUT CHITOGE to play juliet. i mean she did that to herself.. she declined the role of juliet.. she distanced herself from the class.. she well deserves to at least watch from the sidelines and NOT be the main role.. :( i just wanted onodera and raku to play the part :( well... i don't read the manga but its kinda obvious how this ends... frustrating....
veargJun 30, 2014 11:22 AM
Jul 2, 2014 8:48 AM

Oct 2012
After this episode.. "I can see the ending!!"
I know who's route it going to be
And what team I'll rooting for xD
#Team Chitoge

It's Romeo and Cinderella!!!!!
I'll only approve Romeo & Cinderella
"Signature removed"
Jul 2, 2014 4:10 PM

Jan 2011
It's like they're indicating Chitoge ending. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
B–But harem ending!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 9, 2014 2:00 AM
May 2012
Their teacher...........I like her :3
Oh my, Onodera with that hair is also <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Raku.....doesn't......deserve that slap at all. Chitoge acted like a bitch this episode, but I still love her.
Of course, Onodera will get injured. Poor girl :/
They are rubbing it on our faces that Raku will end up with Chitoge, and I like that (They keep on saying that they don't really get along that they are always fighting, but that just shows how deep their relationship is.), but I like the other girls too, especially Onodera......so please, Harem End T^T
Well, let's see how this ends :3
Jul 16, 2014 3:52 PM

Oct 2012
Poor Onodera, she just doesn't have her luck, right. But I guess she can be happy in the long run that it ended this way, otherwise Ichijo would go mad (and also in love) with Chitoge for sure. But with their restored relationship this danger is now averted.
Every girl is still pretty valid choice for him for the next season :)

And there was some really good drama in this episode, they absolutely hit the spot as far as relations go IRL. Every minute of it was great. Excellent writing.

I am pretty excited about last episode, that play has to be epic!
Jul 25, 2014 5:08 PM
Jun 2012
I was really hoping HE would actually slap her, normally don't mind Chitoge's "I hate you, bleh!" antics but she was really being a bitch. Aside from that, Onodera has once again no hope of ever progressing, nor do any of the characters beside Chitoge. Not that she's gonna progress in any way either.
Aug 2, 2014 5:49 AM

Sep 2013
As much as Chitoge's personality can be seen as "disagreeable" this episode, she in no way acted any differently from a normal girl (for once), and the same went for Raku. Well, the show's basically over.
GGnoRE.
Aug 4, 2014 10:05 AM

May 2013
I actually likes the drama, I guess both of them were just both in the wrong. Both of them weren't really honest.
Aug 6, 2014 5:19 AM

Nov 2010
Poor Onodera, getting injured with her role as Ichijou's Juilliet on the day of the play
It's not Tachibana replacing her, but third choice Chitoge cold of the bench

The thing lead up to talk things out was done really well, finale next
Aug 18, 2014 11:15 AM

Oct 2009
Aww I wanted to see Onodera play Juliet :/ or even Mari..
Aug 26, 2014 2:07 PM

Dec 2012
Really, who didn't see that coming with the play?

Worst girl is bitchier than ever this episode. Should have dropped this way earlier.
Sep 25, 2014 10:05 AM

May 2014
They are finally in good terms again! ^_^ Totally loved this series up to now!
Sep 29, 2014 9:50 PM

Jul 2013
vearg said:
seriously?!?!?!?!.. probably because i'm for onodera but i just freakin hated chitoge... she asked for it and then she decides she can't handle raku's response and becomes distant and stuff... HONESTLY... selfish... and when onodera got injured.. how convenient that tachibana was at the hospital JUST SO CHITOGE COULD BE JULIET!??! i would've wanted ANYONE BUT CHITOGE to play juliet. i mean she did that to herself.. she declined the role of juliet.. she distanced herself from the class.. she well deserves to at least watch from the sidelines and NOT be the main role.. :( i just wanted onodera and raku to play the part :( well... i don't read the manga but its kinda obvious how this ends... frustrating....

I know what you mean. I think I don´t really "hate" Chitoge, but why the hell must Onodera be injured? I knew that this would happen when I saw the girl on the BIG ladder -.-

To sad for me. I was so happy to see RakuxOnodera as RomeoxJuliet, but yeah as most of the people here said unfortunately that´s not a thing anymore.
But I will never break my hopes for TEAM ONODERA. She´s so kawaii.

Oct 16, 2014 10:20 AM

Apr 2014
Can't believe it, one episode left... I hoped they're gonna be 24 or 26 ep's, but that is not the worst part, the worst part is that this wonderful anime is gonna end!!!!

Damn it
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Nov 15, 2014 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
That slap.
Nice ep, onto the last one.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by Kiruko-san »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by Kiruko-san »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.