Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 10, 2019 2:17 PM

Nov 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
No don't stop squats, do both. I swear after doing squats the whole week(3 sets of 10 a day) my legs don't hurt anymore.

3 sets of 10? That won't do anything to help you gain any muscle. Heck twice a week (since I do leg day 2 days a week and alternate with 2 days of upper body and ab days, combined with running everyday), I do 2 sets of 100 squats followed by 2 sets of 500 jumping jacks, not even including my other leg workouts I do. I'd say at the very least increase it overtime to where you feel you are pushing yourself.

Can you tell me if a noob at sport in general like me, should do more than 3 sets of 10 squats a day, this was the first week in my life I have been doing it, and I already find it ineffective doing just 3 sets of 10.

Also the "Table" is better to do also 3 sets in a day with the squats or just 1 time for the whole day?
I'm sorry if it's an annoying question
Jul 10, 2019 2:18 PM

Feb 2014
Wew I never expected Hibiki's friend Ayaka to be a boxer and a good one at that. I thought she was just another gal with free time to pass. Damn girls in this show are upright stronk.
Btw Machio's protein bar was too damn tempting. And the info dump was cool too.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 10, 2019 2:22 PM
Feb 2017
Alvaritoterreos said:
BlakexEkalb said:

3 sets of 10? That won't do anything to help you gain any muscle. Heck twice a week (since I do leg day 2 days a week and alternate with 2 days of upper body and ab days, combined with running everyday), I do 2 sets of 100 squats followed by 2 sets of 500 jumping jacks, not even including my other leg workouts I do. I'd say at the very least increase it overtime to where you feel you are pushing yourself.

Can you tell me if a noob at sport in general like me, should do more than 3 sets of 10 squats a day, this was the first week in my life I have been doing it, and I already find it ineffective doing just 3 sets of 10.

Also the "Table" is better to do also 3 sets in a day with the squats or just 1 time for the whole day?
I'm sorry if it's an annoying question

If you're asking if you should do all the squats at once, then yes. This allows your body to get used to it, but if you start doing more than 10 I would say try to rest at a minimum of 60 seconds before starting it again as it allows your body to recover while still pushing your body to work itself.
Jul 10, 2019 2:48 PM

Apr 2015
The facial expressions are amazing as usual and machio ripping off his clothes never fails to amaze me.

Ripping out of your swimsuit, that's a bummer...

So many references, "Barnold Shortsinator" was brilliant, but I loved to see that DeLorean from Back to the Future more.

That Punch though, did anyone ask for a female version of saitama? cause we got it now.. Either way it took Hibiki and everyone else by surprise. Also Ayaka is also god damn hot with her abs..
Jul 10, 2019 2:52 PM

Oct 2013
Had dropped it but gave it another shot, enjoyed this episode more than the first.
Jul 10, 2019 3:08 PM

May 2015
Watching this anime is making me want to go back to gym training and boxing.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 10, 2019 3:28 PM
Mar 2017
At last we got to know Hibiki's friend better, Ayaka is very cute and the best thing is that she is a movie fan (I like that hobby of her), she is also an assistant trainer in a boxing gym and she is also a boxer. I think I found my best girl from this anime.

The first half was very informative, the same dynamic as the previous episode, in this case Hibiki realizes that she gained weight despite doing exercises, but the good Machio explains that her muscles are being shaped and that is the reason because she gained weight. As in the previous episode, the Machio section on the chest pulley turned out to be instructive and very hot thanks to Akemi for being the model.

The part of the pool was very good, Hibiki and Akemi in a one piece swimsuit was beautiful, poor Hibiki had problems because her swimsuit was tight. Detective Akemi is very observant, she discovered what sports practiced all those beautiful girls in bikini just by seen their muscles, you could not expect less from our muscle lover.
The routine of stretching that Akemi taught was the best, the fanservice is at the service of the viewer, but the saddest thing was the accident that Hibiki had with her swimsuit, poor thing she was left with her butt exposed.

The part where we know Ayaka better I liked it a lot, I'm a fan of movies and seeing a girl in an anime that also likes movies is very strange, but her best side was knowing that she is a boxer like her Big sister and WOW she is so cool, but undoubtedly the best part was when Hibiki hit the punching bag ... she is so strong, she broke the punching bag with a single punch (Saitama would be proud of her), I think Silverman Gym is doing an excellent job with Hibiki if she is that strong now and Ayaka has a spectacular body (besides I love her, she reminds me a lot of Umiko from New Game!).
Post credit routine was nice, Ayaka introduced a new routine and the good Machio showed it to us again with Hibiki and Ayaka, an excellent way to end the episode.
Jul 10, 2019 5:16 PM
May 2017
That punch though.......the budget went into that scene.

Oh yeah, gonna have to do the plank after this episode, almost forgot about it.

Jul 10, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2018
I'm enjoying this adaptation so much. I'm still surprised some people on internet got mad at it because it was "body shaming" fat people. There's nothing wrong with endorsing healthy activities
Mobages are consuming me alive
Jul 10, 2019 5:50 PM
Feb 2017
They make deadlifts out to be some kind of crazy dangerous exercise that nobody should ever even bother learning about. Kinda sad, deadlifts are pretty amazing. Not to mention it would likely have been pretty nice to see them performed :p opportunity missed.
Jul 10, 2019 5:52 PM

Jan 2016
I'll be honest, I think half the reason I'm liking this as much as I am is I've been meaning to get in shape for a while and while I'd done some exercises at my apartment complexes gym, I wasn't consistent, so this is encouraging me to actually exercise more regularly. Not saying it's a bad show without that, but I'm definitely here for a specific reason.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Jul 10, 2019 7:09 PM

Jul 2019
Still just a gimmick show, not too interesting unless you're a fan of body building already. This episode was even more "informational" than the previous and that's not necessarily a good thing.
Jul 10, 2019 7:17 PM

Oct 2015

HaXXspetten said:
I feel kinda out of touch with this show tbh. I don't really care much about muscle training in general and I don't think excessive muscles look particularly good on girls either so I'm not sure what I'm really supposed to watch this anime for

ofc the femboi says that
plz
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jul 10, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
this was even more informative than i was expecting still loving it rare for anime's to show athletic woman actually have muscles

guess i was one of the many confusing stretching and warming up before doing anything physical ,during my sports work i do see all the players stretching after the game.

lol that punch she couldn't have gotten that strong so quickly,plus dragon flags are wild gave up thinking i could try and do it after realizing how built you need to be to pull off a flashy thing like that bunch of monsters at that gym!

this did managed to get me doing squats daily not 100% consistent but better than before
Jul 10, 2019 7:31 PM
May 2017
Hibiki is so cute...

Falcon Punch!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jul 10, 2019 7:38 PM

Sep 2013
dororororororo said:
Nice episode. The thing about Golden Time is bs tho. If you have a healthy intake of protein throughout the day, it really doesn’t matter if you rush some post-workout.
Yeh this and how much the show is pushing BCAA's were my only minor complaints with this episode. To anyone who is uncertain, the Anabolic Window is broscience, and if you are eating a balanced diet BCAA's aren't worth the money for the average lifter.

Also to clear up the points on stretching, Pre workout: warm up and dynamic stretching is good. Post workout: is when you want to be doing your static stretching. The idea is that muscle fibres are like a rubber band, when they're cold they are more brittle and prone to snapping, so you always want to ensure they are warmed up BEFORE doing any serious stretching.
Kenpachi_BloodJul 10, 2019 7:49 PM
Jul 10, 2019 7:43 PM
Jan 2015
This show is damn near perfect
My Queens

Jul 10, 2019 7:46 PM
Jul 2018
morihama said:
Still just a gimmick show, not too interesting unless you're a fan of body building already. This episode was even more "informational" than the previous and that's not necessarily a good thing.
wait for the white hair chick to come.
Jul 10, 2019 8:20 PM
Sep 2018
i liked the animation in the one punch sandbag K.O. in the end.It was cool and it reminded me of Queen from Girls of the Wild Manhwa ;p
Jul 10, 2019 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
well i just learned something from this... regular stretches before working out is a no-no, which is something i've been doing anyway lol

LOL HOLY SHIT THAT PUNCH
Jul 10, 2019 8:44 PM
Mar 2018
same actress plays Ayaka in this anime and childhood-Torfinn in Vinland Saga.
Jul 10, 2019 10:40 PM

Jul 2016
So "Dragon Fangs" is how that exercise is called. I remember those being extra difficult when I used to do Kick Boxing a few years ago, especially since they were part of a series of exercises focused on the abdominal area. If only my old trainer were as cute and hot as Ayaka...

Nice episode overall. I was already considering it but this episode confirms it, Ayaka is indeed best girl. Can't wait to see more of her!

By the way, the "Dynamic Stretching" segment was quite nice and informative. I'm also glad to know that I wasn't the only one who was surprised about the risks of "conventional" stretching.

Anyways, have a nice day guys and never skip plank. Nice bulk!
Jul 10, 2019 10:41 PM

Jul 2012
Protein bar, lol.

This show is really informative, huh.

Hibiki must be doing 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and running 10km everyday to be able to punch this hard.
Digimon is the best Isekai
Jul 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Nov 2011
Ayaka is ideal in my eyes. The fact she has boxing in her genes makes her way better. I'm glad they didn't give every girl in this anime massive tits, especially with the accurate information they are giving when it comes to workouts.

Dragon Flags SUUUCK but they are also pretty awesome for your core.
SoraSenpaiJul 11, 2019 3:48 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 10, 2019 11:50 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

HaXXspetten said:
I feel kinda out of touch with this show tbh. I don't really care much about muscle training in general and I don't think excessive muscles look particularly good on girls either so I'm not sure what I'm really supposed to watch this anime for

ofc the femboi says that
plz
I would have said the same in the past as well though
Jul 10, 2019 11:53 PM

Oct 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

ofc the femboi says that
plz
I would have said the same in the past as well though

plz
stop being wrong
:mask:
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jul 11, 2019 12:11 AM

Aug 2015
they bringing out the big guns already

Jul 11, 2019 12:41 AM

Dec 2011
I'm sold with this anime.This episode was great and damn Sakura has hidden talent in boxing xD
Jul 11, 2019 12:51 AM

Oct 2017
I really love Hibiki ,she is such a kawaii and hilarious fmc. Also lol a really unexpected talent came to light.
Jul 11, 2019 1:38 AM

Jul 2017
Oh mi Lord! Back to more muscle training!

And Hibiki STILL doesn't seem to understand why she's not losing weight. Her metabolism for food > workout.

All the buff women in the swimming pool, woah big guns eh.

Plus Machio and Akemi's edutainment sessions are worth the hassle of exercising correctly.

DAT Arnold Schwarzenegger cameo. Good Lord.

Looks like Hibiki's friend Ayaka is even more hardcore than Hibiki herself. The job runs in the family. Plus some basic exercises to strengthen the core.

Hibiki's "ONE PUNCH MAN" moment!!! So glad that went in!

Workout of the week: Planks! Nice bulk!
Jul 11, 2019 10:15 AM

Aug 2014
Bless Yabako and his love for dark skin. Best KA girl Gaolang even makes an appearance.
Sieg Zeon!
Jul 11, 2019 10:31 AM

Dec 2010
As a guy that goes to the gym regularly, this show is awesome and I'm genuinely learning a lot.

I ❤️lolis
Jul 11, 2019 12:10 PM

May 2018

Oh that Commando reference.

Would you guys believe me if I told you that there is a Bollywood knock off of this 1985 Movie?

Oh that Dragon Flag, well then Ayaka can really do a mean one, but as bad as as Brie Larson's.
Jul 11, 2019 2:12 PM

Dec 2016
Lol from watching this show and reading all the episode discussions, I am just reminded how much contradictory information is out there regarding bodybuilding. Everywhere you go, someone is always saying something different.

Also I am kind of disappointed that the two main girls are not ripped. I was expecting some good muscle fanservice from this show, but outside of the pool scene, all we have gotten is men :(

What's the difference?
Jul 11, 2019 2:34 PM

Apr 2016
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
MrAwesome2018 said:

One Punch Hibiki.

Alright, last week was squatting and now i'm gonna do 30-second plank for a week, nice bulk!

No don't stop squats, do both. I swear after doing squats the whole week(3 sets of 10 a day) my legs don't hurt anymore. NICE BULK!!!
CHC said:
Is it true that stretching before the excise is bad? I feel like my life has been a lie.

btw muscular girls fanservice is great. Need more of it

Apparently it's true, there are many websites talking about it.

I swear my whole life as well has been a lie, I've been stretching before exercises from birth to graduation(had to stop being an athlete after graduation).

So thanks to Mob Psycho, MHA, Run with the wind and this show I'm getting back into it.

if you follow this guy's advice you're a cuck. He has likely never done an actual squat in his life, bodyweight pilates isnt squatting when you apply the bar it becomes an entirely different motion. If you want to actually get in the gym do actual research on what works. Not meme exercises with fairy boys.

Anyway this anime is great because it really gets fat girls mad on twitter. "I weight waaaay over 130 pounds! she looks so good doesnt need to lose weight at all!"

>finished the episode
>anabolic window

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i dont remember this literal bullshit in the manga
MywifessonJul 11, 2019 2:40 PM
Jul 11, 2019 3:26 PM

Apr 2012
The second episode felt like Strongest Disciple Ken'ichi, I miss that show.
Jul 11, 2019 4:22 PM

Jun 2013
Damn that's a mean right hook.
Jul 11, 2019 4:37 PM

Mar 2019
Well I have a feeling this shows gonna feel like a huge drag to get through. Just isn't for me. This isn't a story, it's just a "how to work out guide" haha.
Jul 11, 2019 4:55 PM

Oct 2017
As a Personal Trainer, this anime has me conflicted. It's fun and the jokes make me laugh enough to keep watching, but every time there is a piece of information which is even slightly off I get frustrated...

Whey protein shakes, while not exactly a scam... they're a great way of getting in extra protein if you really need it, but,

1. The amount of protein you need to build muscle is greatly exagerrated by dodgy research funded by supplement companies.

2. Health-wise, you really should be eating meat and fish for protein for a number of reasons, not least of which is that large amounts of whey can fuck up your stomach. They also put a ton of mystery chemical crap in a lot of whey mistures.

Honestly, just eat some meat or fish every day, even if only a little, and you'll be fine. Throw in some eggs if you want as they're healthy and easy to cook. Also, any time is fine. The 30 minute post workout window is bro science.

The other thing is what was said about the trainers physique comes from an "elite lifestyle". Absolute horseshit. It comes from a needle in the ass every day for 6-8 week cycles several times a year. Obviously he is exagerrated as it's anime but people have a very misguided understanding of what's truly achievable naturally and just how well steroids really work (hint: steroids > actually working out, though of course you combine them for maxiumum size). That would be fine by itself but then when the girl is worried about putting on too muscle they suggest she just has to avoid a certain lifestyle. Look, men and women are different and a woman, without drugs, will never get big. A womans body wants to have a certian amount of body fat and if you diet too much to get lean, your body will eat the muscles. Women simply can't get ripped without drugs.

Timz0r said:
CHC said:
Is it true that stretching before the excise is bad? I feel like my life has been a lie.

btw muscular girls fanservice is great. Need more of it

I'd like to know that as well. I was very suprised myself with that part!

Anyway, I think think this anime will be this season's my personal Anime Of The Season. I love educational anime. Nice bulk!

Yes. The stuff on stretching was spot on save for a few poor choices of words and slight vagueness. But it got the message across well enough. Dynamic stretching before workout, static stretching after. It used to be something few people knew but it's getting to be more common knowledge nowadays.

Kenpachi_Blood said:
dororororororo said:
Nice episode. The thing about Golden Time is bs tho. If you have a healthy intake of protein throughout the day, it really doesn’t matter if you rush some post-workout.
Yeh this and how much the show is pushing BCAA's were my only minor complaints with this episode. To anyone who is uncertain, the Anabolic Window is broscience, and if you are eating a balanced diet BCAA's aren't worth the money for the average lifter.

Also to clear up the points on stretching, Pre workout: warm up and dynamic stretching is good. Post workout: is when you want to be doing your static stretching. The idea is that muscle fibres are like a rubber band, when they're cold they are more brittle and prone to snapping, so you always want to ensure they are warmed up BEFORE doing any serious stretching.

Just quoting this as it's good info that people should know. I get the strong impression this show has either got sponsorship from a supplement company or has been influenced by someone who doesn't know hi shit because someone said the 30 minute window crap wasn't in the manga.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jul 11, 2019 9:40 PM

Dec 2008
That swimsuit ripping had me bursting lmao!
Also planks are really nice. This series makes my motivation even higher bless ; ;
Jul 11, 2019 10:04 PM

Oct 2008
this new VA...she's very good huh...
4/5.

Jul 12, 2019 2:05 AM

Feb 2007
Daemon said:
Also I am kind of disappointed that the two main girls are not ripped. I was expecting some good muscle fanservice from this show, but outside of the pool scene, all we have gotten is men :(

Well, can't have the main characters start out ripped in a series that shows their progress towards that, after all. We did get Ayaka in this episode, though.
Jul 12, 2019 2:23 AM
Oct 2015
did someone notice a cameo from kengan asura?
Jul 12, 2019 3:33 AM
Aug 2018
Can anyone tell me how many chapters have been adapted, and how many arcs/chapters you think will be adapted in a cour.
Jul 12, 2019 3:47 AM

Mar 2011
This anime is life changing!
It will make you want to workout.

I laughed so hard during Hibiki's boxing scene!
I hope they make more anime about fitness
Jul 12, 2019 4:00 AM
Jan 2018
YossaRedMage said:
As a Personal Trainer, this anime has me conflicted. It's fun and the jokes make me laugh enough to keep watching, but every time there is a piece of information which is even slightly off I get frustrated...

Whey protein shakes, while not exactly a scam... they're a great way of getting in extra protein if you really need it, but,

1. The amount of protein you need to build muscle is greatly exagerrated by dodgy research funded by supplement companies.

2. Health-wise, you really should be eating meat and fish for protein for a number of reasons, not least of which is that large amounts of whey can fuck up your stomach. They also put a ton of mystery chemical crap in a lot of whey mistures.

Honestly, just eat some meat or fish every day, even if only a little, and you'll be fine. Throw in some eggs if you want as they're healthy and easy to cook. Also, any time is fine. The 30 minute post workout window is bro science.

The other thing is what was said about the trainers physique comes from an "elite lifestyle". Absolute horseshit. It comes from a needle in the ass every day for 6-8 week cycles several times a year. Obviously he is exagerrated as it's anime but people have a very misguided understanding of what's truly achievable naturally and just how well steroids really work (hint: steroids > actually working out, though of course you combine them for maxiumum size). That would be fine by itself but then when the girl is worried about putting on too muscle they suggest she just has to avoid a certain lifestyle. Look, men and women are different and a woman, without drugs, will never get big. A womans body wants to have a certian amount of body fat and if you diet too much to get lean, your body will eat the muscles. Women simply can't get ripped without drugs.

Timz0r said:

I'd like to know that as well. I was very suprised myself with that part!

Anyway, I think think this anime will be this season's my personal Anime Of The Season. I love educational anime. Nice bulk!

Yes. The stuff on stretching was spot on save for a few poor choices of words and slight vagueness. But it got the message across well enough. Dynamic stretching before workout, static stretching after. It used to be something few people knew but it's getting to be more common knowledge nowadays.

Kenpachi_Blood said:

Just quoting this as it's good info that people should know. I get the strong impression this show has either got sponsorship from a supplement company or has been influenced by someone who doesn't know hi shit because someone said the 30 minute window crap wasn't in the manga.

how ripped are we talking , body builder ripped or boxing ripped like the girl was that friends with the MC because surely that possible without drugs like cycle and running athletes etc
Jul 12, 2019 4:55 AM

Nov 2016
Damn im new with dragon flag, that is harder than sit up
Jul 12, 2019 5:41 AM

Oct 2017
Mattinator95 said:
how ripped are we talking , body builder ripped or boxing ripped like the girl was that friends with the MC because surely that possible without drugs like cycle and running athletes etc

I assume you're asking about how ripped women can get without drugs. The actual line is tough because it's not just a case of either being "on steroids" or not. A huge amount of athletes do one "cycle" of steroids for a few weeks to a couple months or so and never do them again. There is a huge amount of investment and science being done to make steroids which are either undetectable or detectable for shorter time spans. So athletes can do a cycle of steroids early in their careers before they are regularly tested, or they can do them right after a test and hope it isn't detectable when the next test comes around. There's also a bunch of different steroids with different effects. Strength, size, endurance, retaining muscle while losing body fat. And there are some which are designed for women that have low levels of masculinization.

If you want to look at the height of physcial muscularity (in the upper body only) without steroids, olympic gymnasts should be your go-to. They have to be as strong as possible while being as light as possible. And they are tested quite rigorously evnen though steroid use is actually not very advantageous.

I just googled "olympic gymnasts" myself and yeah the pics of the girls there are about the limit of natural "rippedness" for girls. Couldn't see any bare abs though.

Thing with abs is it's 99% genetics. Some people naturally have muscular abdominals and naturally don't put on much fat around their stomach. There are many many guys and girls out there who work hella hard, have low body fat while retaining great muscle mass... and their abs are nowhere in sight. The girl in this show... it's right on the bounds of possibility but a real women with abs like that would be lean all over. It looks silly in the show because she just hasa these prominant abs and not much else going on. Either way it is a bad message to send women that they can achieve abs like that becuase 99% will never get there without drugs.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jul 12, 2019 6:43 AM

Jan 2018
MrAwesome2018 said:

One Punch Hibiki.

GODDAMN I DID NOT EVEN EXPECT THAT WELL PLAYED KADOKAWA
Jul 12, 2019 9:22 AM
Jan 2018
YossaRedMage said:
Mattinator95 said:

I assume you're asking about how ripped women can get without drugs. The actual line is tough because it's not just a case of either being "on steroids" or not. A huge amount of athletes do one "cycle" of steroids for a few weeks to a couple months or so and never do them again. There is a huge amount of investment and science being done to make steroids which are either undetectable or detectable for shorter time spans. So athletes can do a cycle of steroids early in their careers before they are regularly tested, or they can do them right after a test and hope it isn't detectable when the next test comes around. There's also a bunch of different steroids with different effects. Strength, size, endurance, retaining muscle while losing body fat. And there are some which are designed for women that have low levels of masculinization.

If you want to look at the height of physcial muscularity (in the upper body only) without steroids, olympic gymnasts should be your go-to. They have to be as strong as possible while being as light as possible. And they are tested quite rigorously evnen though steroid use is actually not very advantageous.

I just googled "olympic gymnasts" myself and yeah the pics of the girls there are about the limit of natural "rippedness" for girls. Couldn't see any bare abs though.

Thing with abs is it's 99% genetics. Some people naturally have muscular abdominals and naturally don't put on much fat around their stomach. There are many many guys and girls out there who work hella hard, have low body fat while retaining great muscle mass... and their abs are nowhere in sight. The girl in this show... it's right on the bounds of possibility but a real women with abs like that would be lean all over. It looks silly in the show because she just hasa these prominant abs and not much else going on. Either way it is a bad message to send women that they can achieve abs like that becuase 99% will never get there without drugs.

so some women cant get abs like the boxing sister without drugs ?? even though they train in boxing , same with the women at the pool ?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

134 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Did you guys do the exercises at the end of the episodes?

JaniSIr - Apr 17, 2023

33 by deg »»
Aug 26, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2019

294 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 18, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

46 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 18, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2019

52 by removed-user »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.