Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 14, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2013
Tuesday going after Fakebelle while she should be on stage already...i'm starting to dislike Tuesday now... geez
these last episodes , other than the music, were pretty bad... i don't think i'll give this anime a 10 anymore... it was my favorite show this season for the first episodes, i'm disappointed <.<

on other note, Pyotr is a little strange but i actually find him quite fun, and his songs are great...and i can say the same for Angela tbh
winddevil1Jun 14, 2019 9:00 AM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jun 14, 2019 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
well I gotta say the songs are awesome and nice to hear
Jun 14, 2019 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
I'm gonna drop this shit YIKES
Jun 14, 2019 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
This is why you shouldn't stay close to a yandere.
Jun 14, 2019 3:19 PM
Feb 2017
When they announced Ertegun was going to be the new judge, I actually heard "Galactic Mermaid" playing in my head. Nice episode. Carole blushing when she saw Tuesday was the cutest thing ever! Too bad Cybelle didn't make it through the semifinal, though. I wish I could hear her singing again.
Jun 14, 2019 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
The competition is getting tougher!
Angela still staying strong!
but damn! looks like Carole and Tuesday is gonna have problem matching-up with the great performance of Pyotr!
5/5.

Jun 14, 2019 10:15 PM

Feb 2017
The show has potential. But the fact that almost none of the singing voices actually match with the real voices of the characters is somewhat disturbing for me. :/
Jun 14, 2019 10:30 PM

Aug 2015
The only thing I enjoyed about this episode was Pyotr's speech and performance...
Jun 14, 2019 11:22 PM

Oct 2017
Well too bad for tuesday she got injured i thnk. I didn't thnk they would ewin against angela this soon but loosing without performing sounds a little meh.
Jun 15, 2019 1:50 AM
Oct 2016
the songs are so cringe >-> ptyor's was ok. The tuesday and cybelle situation got me scratching my head.
Jun 15, 2019 2:29 AM

Jan 2012
Ist it just me, or did Tao deciding something based on emotions rather than logic feel wrong? I think, his reason was not completely coherent with his character, but I still liked it as it added some tactical depth to the competition and gave insight on the relationship between Angela and Tao.
Apart from this little interaction the episode did very little to excite me. The performances started to feel repetitive, Ertegun's appearance was too foreseeable to create a working comedic situation and I don't even want to mention the drama around Tuesday because it failed in so many ways and felt just stupid.
Jun 15, 2019 4:10 AM

Jan 2018
Damn they really had to end it there. Fuck Cybelle, been saying it since they were first introduced. Pyotr should legit win this competition. I'm sorry C&T but he's just better lol.
Jun 15, 2019 7:48 AM

Mar 2008
I'm sure Carole and Tuesday will be disqualified for not showing up or they'll just lose. the "prologue" before every episode also suggests they'll make their big bgreakthrough somewhere else (and it mentions 7 minutes that will change the history of Mars or something) so it's pretty obvious Angela will win (I want to be surprised and see Pyotr win but I guess it's not possible). we're only halfway the anime so it would be pretty weird for the girls to win now.

as for Cybelle... I like her design and voice but her yandere personality is bleh. Tuesday honey I know you're a sheltered child but please start thinking logically! and Carole should really be a bit more straighforward and talk to Tuesday about it all. they had the whole week and didn't talk about it at all? Carole should do something, so let's not blame everything on Tuesday. if Carole stays silent (her attempts to talk to Tuesday weren't really the greatest imo) and don't openly talk to Tuesday how is Tuesday going to open her eyes?

also Angela's songs are so mainstream... the first one sounded good but the second one made me cringe with that overly sweet voice. not a huge fan of GGK but her performance was DEFINITELY more interesting than Angela's lol. there's literally nothing unique about Angela's songs or style so I'm disappointed that everyone in the show is obsessed with her and calls her such a good singer and star as if there weren't better performances.
Jun 15, 2019 8:15 AM

Feb 2011
I wonder what was in that birthday gift for Tueday? She looks so shocked :O.
I liked Angela's song. It was pretty great! I hope Tueday is okay I think the gift maybe is from Cybelle or from her mom???
Jun 15, 2019 8:35 AM

Dec 2011
Called it. Cybelle is toxic af. Just hoping that it won't affect C&T's performance.

Pyotr once again proved that he's beauty, he's grace. Bless this absolute dork! And his design is spot-on, gotta give it to him. Thank you, Bones ♥

Nice episode overall!
โ˜†
Jun 15, 2019 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
Actually liked all the songs in this episode, Angela's was definitely surprising.

Pyotr's "backstory" if you want to call it that, is very inspiring too, generic, but good nonetheless.
Jun 15, 2019 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
I wonder what's inside the box? It will either injure Tuesday's voice or her hands so she can't play her guitar. I think it's pretty obvious it's Cybelle who left it behind but who knows? It might be from her mother or something. Her mother doesn't seem to care about her but we don't know how good or bad she is either.

I think Angela's song this week was the best. I like Pyotr, I think he's not a bad guy. He sounds obnoxious and I would rather he not talk but it would be awesome he stayed around longer.

Remember that Pyotr was livestreaming? He caught Cybelle and Tuesday in his livestream, I wonder if that's just coincidence or maybe one of his fans will point out Cybelle or recognize her? Sometimes fans don't care about or watch the other contestants' performances and only watch their fave candidate, I've done that too.
่‡ญใ„-
Jun 15, 2019 5:07 PM

Aug 2016
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
I must say though, there was a line about the one she wants being the one who doesn't care and it showed Tao. TAO! IS THAT FORESHADOWING FOR ANGELA X TAO!??!

I hope so. Plus, the scene in her dressing room where she asked if he forgot about her she's cool and calm compared to last week's episode where she asked about him in almost every scene before her performance. She was happy to see him.

Yavimaya said:

as for Cybelle... I like her design and voice but her yandere personality is bleh. Tuesday honey I know you're a sheltered child but please start thinking logically! and Carole should really be a bit more straighforward and talk to Tuesday about it all. they had the whole week and didn't talk about it at all? Carole should do something, so let's not blame everything on Tuesday. if Carole stays silent (her attempts to talk to Tuesday weren't really the greatest imo) and don't openly talk to Tuesday how is Tuesday going to open her eyes?

Carole is not blame for whatever is going on between Tuesday and Cybelle. Carole doesn't know what we know. Carole doesn't know Cybelle texted Tuesday like 100 times. She doesn't know about Cybelle biting Tuesday. If Tuesday had told Carole that Cybelle bit her Carole wouldn't have been as tolerant. Carole sees Cybelle as an over zealous fan that's a jerk, not a crazy stalker that goes around assaulting people. Carole gave Tuesday the advice that fit the situation based on what she's seen and what Tuesday told her.

Carole thought Tuesday handled the situation last week and it was over. Tuesday's eyes should've been open the moment Cybelle bit her.

D_GeekGirlJun 15, 2019 5:17 PM
Jun 15, 2019 5:20 PM
Apr 2019
One of my friends shares his thoughts on this episode:

"Man, I slept evey time the judges said their lines... It's so boring. And these Mars' Brightest episodes are just recreations of the real life stage shows. Is it intended to be a documentary anime? And I feel its charm of being a 2D anime is lost, even the songs are very 'realistic' and 'grounded' instead of jump out of reality and being imaginitive, therefore let them have the unique charm of 2D anime."

What do you think?
TheUnknownKnownJun 15, 2019 5:51 PM
Jun 15, 2019 8:40 PM

Nov 2011
I thought it was fine about Cybelle if only she was the type who will hurt herself, but if she dares to hurt others just because they hurted her feelings, then she is just a scum ...
Pyotr's backstory is good by the way ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 16, 2019 2:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That ending was ominous. Everyone is saying dry ice but I'm concerned it might be something that helps ruin her voice for a short period of time.

I liked the first song much more than Angela's.

Angela's song are the most "generic pop" out of what otherwise is a very interesting blend of different pop styles that are presented in this show.
FarabeufJun 16, 2019 11:29 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 16, 2019 6:34 AM

Apr 2014
The only good thing about this show is the dancing animation and maybe some songs.
Everything else is complete rubbish.
Jun 16, 2019 1:42 PM
Sep 2016
I had this feeling a couple of episodes in before one episode gave me some promise but..

This show like actually sucks. Realized the only reason I'm watching is for the songs which have pretty meh presentations if I was being honest .
It had potential.
1.1.Six
Jun 16, 2019 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
I love this show but idk how to feel about this episode. Tuesday's actions were so dumb. She complains about Cybelle being too pushy or w/e a few episodes back and now all of a sudden she feels the need to run around like crazy trying to find her and make herself possibly late for her next performance in the meantime? That doesn't seem to fit her character super well and was obviously just added in as a way to create some unnecessary conflict. We'll see what happens next episode but if they end up losing by default because they don't show up I'm gunna be really disappointed tbh.
Jun 17, 2019 4:52 AM

Jan 2013
Dumb shit. Felt like watching an Indian soap opera. Hate this cheap drama.

GGK best character of this show so far
Jun 17, 2019 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Cybelle really did a terrible thing, ain't she. I bet we can still see her for the rest of the episodes.

Oh gosh Pyotr. I love his singing voice but I really hate when he speaks especially when he's saying "POW". It's like a dog.
Jun 17, 2019 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
Autotune hell... all the songs were really uninspiring this time (again) and all reactions they received were totally off - it was just bad, nothing worth of praise and there was big disconnection between what was heard and seen.
This show is really struggling to keep their competition interesting and with that they are bascially lowering the stakes constantly, to the point it won't be satisfying even if they win in the end.

And whole thing with Cybelle is so forced it's almost annoying.
Jun 17, 2019 7:33 PM

Dec 2014
So what exactly did Cybelle give Tuesday? Looks she might not be able to play because of it. :(

While I dislike Pyotr's demeanor, he seems like a decent guy.

Didn't really feel any of the songs from this episode all that much.
Jun 17, 2019 8:16 PM

Jun 2015
angela's song here is better than her last one, but i still don't like it that much..
i still like this anime for what it is and i think it's good, but the cybelle drama feels very, very forced. like on how most of it is because tuesday isn't good with people or confrontation, so they slapped someone in for it.
and cybelle.. what the hell was that present? some burning crap for tuesday's hands, since she actually plays an instrument?
Jun 18, 2019 11:10 AM

Jan 2014
Not feeling the last two eps, starting to get boring also it's not very believable that Angela is such a star favorite with that mediocre auto-tuned voice of hers, can't really see Carole & Tuesday having anything to fear when it comes to winning the show besides some other factors coming into play(as it seems it will based on the ending of this ep).
Jun 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Feb 2019
Good to see Ertegun back. He's somehow my favorite character in this series

Cybelle finally stepping out of Tuesday's life, im sure she would come back tho. And apparently hiding a gift to Tuesday?

Poor Roddy got stuck between the two managers

Sad to see KKD got eliminated, i love her performance. But Angela's was amazing as well.

Pyotr's speech actually hit me. I never expect him to say something like that. BUT HIS SONG! Damn i love the lyrics sm, its fucking powerful.

Oh shit, did Tuesday hurted her hand?

Jun 19, 2019 1:23 PM

Jun 2011
-Personal space, Cybelle.

-Tuesday, don't even follow Cybelle, she's a creep
-The gravity bounce chick has awesome clothes
-GGK should've won.
-Oh my God, Tuesday, please stay away from Cybelle at all cost. This is why I told you so. Now you have an unhappy birthday.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Jun 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Oct 2012

My guess is they will be singing a-capella.
Jun 19, 2019 7:44 PM
Jan 2019
Got damn! I hate to admit it, but Pyotr's song "Love Yourself" was the best of the night. Although I still think that the Japanese seiyuu and the English seiyuu of his character do not match ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I loved GGK, it's a pity she lost. But she was a good loser and received praise from one of the judges. She really has a unique and mysterious style.
Mr. Tao made it clear that he is more than just a brainiac. I guess your concern lies in "Carole & Tuesday."

hahaha .. I think the most funny part of the episode was the reaction of Dj Ertegun to see Carole and Tuesday on stage. LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚. And Roddy in the middle of two giants.

Dammit! Why the hell Tuesday had to go after Cybelle? That frustrated me too much. I feel sorry for Carole. She hit the spot ... right now, they are totally "out of sync". So, as I see it, they will easily lose against Pyotr in the semifinals ... Although I expect some kind of surprise.
What the hell was that at the end ?! Was it the unfortunate Cybelle ?! ๐Ÿ˜ก Got damn!.
SiriusDFvckJun 19, 2019 7:49 PM
Jun 20, 2019 8:39 AM

Oct 2013
I'm really starting to feel this show is a music delivery device. I felt more anxiety about C&T being unable to perform than anything else going on lmao.

As much as I enjoy the array of music and spectrum of styles, I'd enjoy everything a bit more if the lyrics weren't so vapid. Good to know popular music still features a heavy poetry deficit in 2050.

โ˜ฉ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
โ˜ฉ RateYourMusic
โ˜ฉ last.fm
Jun 22, 2019 2:05 AM

Jan 2015
This arc continues to be pretty bad. Most of the songs aren't that great, I only kinda like Angela's and C&T's songs. Also, this thing with Cybelle is just annoying at this point.
Jun 22, 2019 10:51 PM

Dec 2016
Angela seems to effortlessly make it to the final round will it seems that Carole and Tuesday will be facing a pretty high hurdle to get past this round
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 23, 2019 2:19 AM

Mar 2014
this arc is so bad and tuesday gone full of retarded mode.
Jul 2, 2019 8:05 AM

Mar 2017
What was Tuesday thinking running around like that. And that gift box at the end. That was from Cybelle I guess.
Jul 10, 2019 6:35 PM

Aug 2017
I was close to giving 2/5 to this episode cuz the unnecessary drama but the ending caught me off-guard. At least we have Ertegun as the judge.

Who send that suspicious gift? Cybelle? Angela’s manager? or even Tao?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 2, 2019 8:00 PM

Jul 2016
Ok, when I said we would be seeing Cybelle again soon, I wasn't expecting it to happen THAT soon lol.
Man, Tues is just too kind and naive for her own good. I hope she's ok and that incident with the box doesn't end up being something too serious.

Regarding the other participants, Pyotr was more tamed with his moves this episode but his performance was still quite enjoyable.
On the other hand, GGK was as captivating as she was during the first round. Honestly, she should have passed since her performance and song were way better than Angela's but well... popularity, you know.
Aug 9, 2019 10:34 AM

Nov 2018
GGK's second performance is pretty underwhelming as compared to the first.
"Your ID? Your phone? Or... me?" Lol is this lowkey a reference to the famous "welcome back! Would you like dinner? A bath? Or me...?"
And I swear everytime Pyotr opens his mouth, I am laughing out loud and wanting to hit him at the same time, the voice actor has done a very good job at portraying his character.
Angela's second performance was quite something again. Started off pretentious lyrically but I liked the rest.
Pyotr's song explanation and the song itself is nice, I like it. And I really like his singing voice. Probably my favorite tone out of all the singers we heard in this show so far.
And Tuesday got that present but something tells me that it could be red herring that its Cybelle who sent it. I will wait till I watch the next episode to give my final verdict on that.
Aug 26, 2019 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
Nice episode, the competition is getting intense! I liked all the songs in this episode again, and having Ertegun there is fun. I wonder how things are going to work out for Carole and Tuesday, looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 19, 2019 8:13 AM

Mar 2010
That end! Poor tuesday, definitly cybelle or tao behind it i think

Angelas performance sure was better this time, same for GGK but first time i liked angela more hmm

Pyotr did a nice performance but felt a bit underwhelmed this time
Sep 22, 2019 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
Damn you know what's the worst? I would have EXACTLY reacted like Tuesday and worried about Cybelle. ๐Ÿ˜… but I don't think it was her.

I really started to like Pyotr, seriously. I feel him haha

Oct 8, 2019 10:56 PM

Feb 2017
Guys, I think Tuesday might be kind of an idiot
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Nov 24, 2019 2:51 AM

Jul 2015
Tuesday is too caring, she shouldn't have followed that crazy fan of hers

Pyotr's self love looks awfully to Ertegun's self love, maybe that's why Ertegun doesn't look like he is fond of Pyotr that much

Dec 3, 2019 3:14 AM

Mar 2015
Shit's starting to hit the fan!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 24, 2020 8:20 AM

Jun 2015
Oh fuck, it's sulfur dioxide dry ice
Nov 17, 2022 6:45 AM

Oct 2022
Looks like Carole & Tuesday have their hands full here. They have to deal with that creep in Cybele. Then Ertegun is one of the judges. And now Tuesday got hurt. Pyotyr's performances have been good so far and the choreography for his dancing is pretty well animated opposed to the others. Our girls really have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to beat him.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

159 by Gorgos »»
Sep 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

115 by Kamirura »»
Aug 23, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

117 by MimiHamburger »»
Jun 30, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

111 by OtterBoy1 »»
Jun 9, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

212 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 28, 4:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.