Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 20, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2015
Thankfully(?) seiyuus on much the non-anime characters.

A hater would say, the characters aren't developed, it has zero depth, completely unrealistic etc and they are all valid (yet obvious and lazy) points. However all of them are pretty much annulled if anyone argues that this is never meant to be a perfect romance, which is while an equally obvious and lazy argument is exactly the adequate one for this, which lived off swiftness, curtness, sweetness, directness and that sense of un-awkwardness that is all so refreshing in the anime world. Let's be audacious, and claim: this is THE perfect anime romcom. 7/10

I do get the feeling that my enjoyment was hijacked by reading the books halfway through, and the anime lost the gloss and freshness I was feeling till that point. Maybe it's a better bet to just continue reading the manga even if S2 comes, maybe just watching the essential episodes in anime format. A bit of a shame.

Last word is that the ED is so shit it was a big detriment to my enjoyment

MoeGod said:
I didn't expect a conclusive ending because the manga itself is still going around but what a weird way to end the cour. Why didn't they finish Yamane-Chiyo and Furuya-Minagawa? they are the two couple that actually have had an ending.

This was probably the only way to give Chiaki and Kana the ending, the couples you mentioned are fine as it is, but CxK is extremely awkward without their ending, especially if there's no S2.

Even if you exclude that the Summer break episode is probably the most logical way to end the cour. None of the others really work as a cour ending better I think.
LanzSep 20, 2017 10:42 AM
Sep 20, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2015
Oh w-what?! I didn't even know it was the finale, nor it felt like one

nevertheless 9/10
Sep 20, 2017 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 20, 2017 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
Haha, Patricia was glorious, I loved the football segment. The various storylines were wrapped up well, the conclusion of Kana's and Chiaki's misunderstanding was particularly cute.

I'd love to see more.
Sep 20, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2011
This being over is very depressing
Sep 20, 2017 7:28 PM
Mar 2014
really loved it
especially the godou x ayaka and student council president x the blonde girl
they are so cute !!!
and the sibling like couple also funny :p

would like another season for it
Sep 20, 2017 7:41 PM

Sep 2012
always SUSHI patricia XD
Sep 20, 2017 8:32 PM

Jul 2015
Its the sports festival, which means lots of characters, even some I have never seen before, all together to make this a fantastic finale. I loved it, I loved every single bit of it, was once again, smiling like a moron the whole episode. The last two relationships have been dealt with and all comes to a satisfying and happy ending.

"I thrive on that awkwardness" will be a line I will remember for the rest of my life because of how much it fits me. This anime, was so cute, and awkward as heck. All of it. Every single bit of this anime made me happy. I'm giving this anime a 10/10.

I want a season 2. I also really want to learn more about the white haired girl who joined the soccer game.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 20, 2017 9:03 PM
Oct 2016
This short one is better than most anime i watched this season. I really enjoyed the funny and romantic moments it had.
Sep 20, 2017 9:04 PM

Jun 2012
Ahhh felt some melancholy there at the end.
Sep 20, 2017 11:10 PM

Aug 2013
Gotta say I'm a little disappointed.

I really loved what the show was trying to do: show case a bunch of different couples that aren't similar to each other at all. Really show-casing a lot of high school romance. It was a great idea.

In practice? Ehh, it kind of fell apart. The problem really, is that they just had WAY too many couples. It became impossible to focus on them evenly and give them all proper screen time. And eventually the ones with more complicated issues took the spotlight and others were forgotten.

What became of the texting couple? They were the episode 1 poster couple, and they had a handful of half-assed scenes. The astronomy girl who liked her senpai that graduated? Or the white haired kid that joined and his childhood friend? Nothing ever came of the comedic "cool guy senpai" and the girl with the drills who fell for him. They had two obnoxious scenes that led nowhere. What about Furuya and Minagawa, the teasing couple? They were kind of focal point couple for the first few episodes, then they were completely forgotten around like episode 7. Minagawa became a side character for her friends like twice after that, Furuya was forgotten.

Then they had the gall to introduce a new girl in the last episode (and probably her love interest who she swapped out with in the soccer match)?

Overall I think the show could've been handled a little better, but I did enjoy all of the couples. I think the show would've benefited greatly from full length episodes, hell the short episodes were basically a bunch of short clips plastered together anyway. Especially when the ending was half-satisfying and there's no guarantee of a second season.
Sep 20, 2017 11:43 PM

Sep 2011
I loved every moment of this show. 9/10 Really hope there's a second season.

PS: Anyone who lowers their score on something just because it's short really needs to reevaluate their position on things.
Sep 21, 2017 12:01 AM

May 2010
My otp is going to beach together hell yea. July come fast please. 8.5/10 for this, really enjoyed.
Sep 21, 2017 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
What a weird ending but good show overall
Sep 21, 2017 12:52 AM

Dec 2014
As italian i can see why Japan sucks at football. You dont think about grills during a game, dame dame.

Loved the show, sad that it only lasted 12 episodes, need more, looking forward to a 2nd season.

Sep 21, 2017 5:59 AM

Jul 2016
I like how the ending focus on KanaxChiaki and SugawaraxTakano. The blond girl looks fun to watch, I wonder who's going to be her partner.

the dating master, where? xD

really enjoyed the show, second season please
Sep 21, 2017 6:06 AM

Feb 2015
Ending in a cliffhanger means a call for a second season, but I enjoyed the show overall. It's chill and there were warm moments enough to make me smile each time. 8/10
Sep 21, 2017 9:35 AM

Mar 2013
Aye thought so the anime would end up with Chiaki and Kana making up.

It was nice romance short anime.
My most fav couple were Chiaki x Kana lol.

8/10
Sep 21, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
It also needed to be 24 minutes long...12 minutes was not enough, I hope it gets a new season soon...
Best part was to see my fave couple: Sugawara and Takano starting to get closer!
Sep 21, 2017 11:25 AM

Jun 2013
Incredibly cute ending to a very sweet show!
Would love a season two
9/10
Sep 21, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
at last it's end,
this series really great, i really loved it, the idea of multiple pairing of couples(MC) with their differences circumstances in loves are really cute

AFAIK, there are several characters that haven't been shown yet with each of their love stories based on it's manga, i wish there is continuity to next season XD

and also the idea of soccer match (sport festival) for the last episode is really great, as we can see that many couple(MC) are shown in one scene

Overall this series is really great and perfect for me xD
especially while you watching this with ur GF (too bad i am single, what a shameful thing LOL)

Sep 21, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2013
NEED SEASON 2
more Arc Kana x Chiaki, my favorite couple
Sep 21, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2015
Football!

Sweet ep.. but did not feel like ending.

Show was way better than I expected, wouldn't mind one more season!
Sep 21, 2017 3:38 PM

Mar 2011
I NEED SEASON 2
Patti is my instant fav now
Sep 22, 2017 2:58 AM

May 2013
I freaking LOVE this anime homaigawd. It's SO UNIQUE. They're shorts of different pairings and you get to see their love story unfold in panels. What a fun, creative idea!

9/10

I docked off a point because every now and then, you'll have a short that seems a bit stale. There's also some hard facepalm moments where the misunderstandings can get a little annoying (Chii-chan X Sugawara).

My FAAAVORITE pairing is definitely KamineXGouda. They are so precious and their love is so passionate and adorable! Most of all, I LOVE THEIR PROGRESS. It's like every time they get on screen, they just fall deeper and deeper in love and IT. IS. SO. SATISFYING.

Another fave character is the hilariously obnoxious Love Master Senpai lmfao. He has jokes. I also love the other pairings as well (Student Council Prez X Yankee, insecure Rock Lee and his kawaii gf, MinagawaXFuruya). Brotoyama is funny too and such a bro. ChiakiXKana is a hit and miss with me. Overall, these characters are so fun and likable. Please please pleaseeeeee give me a S2 *O*
Sep 22, 2017 6:22 PM
Jun 2016
Awwww we want a season 2!
Sep 22, 2017 7:16 PM

Jun 2017
I don't really like and favourite romance-comedy since it always having the biggest clichés. (have nothing against it 🙎)
Especially misunderstanding parts, well sometimes it's realistic.

But watching and seeing them in this Anime, makes me happy and I laugh at them lol 😂 Tho, I don't have any kind of that experience

Cute, cute.. 🙍

And I feel so young again lol.
Umm, wait, I'm still young anyway
Sep 22, 2017 8:45 PM

Jan 2013
It did resolve the two relationships I was hoping for in this end.
Good finale, still a few couples that need more time. But this really did a good job juggling so many characters in so little time.
Sep 23, 2017 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
This show is just simply refreshing, truly enjoyed it so much, but a couple things still not justified yet like what happened with the relationship between Takase and Kanda ? they still have a huge misunderstanding about that confession via mail text, that's such a bummer knowing they love each other, i mean can't they just talk about it normally, it really bothers me lols.

Also too bad Patricia didn't get much screen times in this season, i guess there's a possibility for a 2nd season ? hopefully so

Akagi x Kaji for best couple, and i need Katori senpai in my life as well

Overall score 8/10
Sep 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
Great episode. Utilized everyone it needed to at least a little bit. I loved Chiaki and Kana's long drawn out reconciliation. I liked Chii-chan and Sawara-kun finally starting to show affection for each other. I thought the soccer game and the end of school beginning of summer aftermath. Was a really solid way to end this series. What a fun and occasionally really resonant little show. Why was my favorite series this season so damn short? I really do hope they make more. And soon. I'll definitely keep watching if they can hold that level of quality. Balancing humor, great characters and a unique memorable little aesthetic.

But can I just say real quick. I loved Patricia. She might have been my favorite part of the finale. I was wondering if they'd ever do anything big with that character. Especially since she's in the OP. And they really delivered here. Her broken ass Japanese with all that English mixed in was so cute. (Is she supposed to be half American? Or just full American? Honestly can't tell). I got a big kick out of her stealing the meaningful final goal. And all the girls congratulating her. I really hope we see more of Patricia in the next season. Maybe even pair her off with someone.
Sep 23, 2017 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
I feel like we needed another episode to wrap up some other couple's stories.

The couple that got all awkward because of the text messages didn't really get any closure did they?

I really want a second season. Is the manga finished?
Sep 23, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty fun show with cute characters. The finale resolved ChiakixKana ship and realized TakanoxSugiwara feelings to each other. Props to Takano's friend Yo-chan too, such a cute friend. Love to see season 2 with more focus on YankeexSCP. 8/10
Sep 23, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
What a great happy ending. Glad that everyone managed to end with the ones that they loved.
I was rooting so much for Chizuru and Takurou since episode 1, glad that she finally confessed ;)
Great ending! This anime was a very pleasant surprise, this shows that animes don't need to be 24min to be good.
8/10, hope there will be a 2nd season with different characters.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 24, 2017 3:07 PM

Aug 2015
6/10 enjoyable to an extant but really nothing happens.I like vanilla type of romance with no drama but it got to have some variety in it.This anime stayed for same formula over 12 ep.It went from cute to simply tiring.
Sep 24, 2017 3:56 PM

Oct 2008
Last episode and no screen time for my fave pair Akagi & Ryouko!
That was a nice soccer game and almost all of the cast are included!
More screen time for Kana & Chiaki same with Chizuru & Sugawara!
Hope there's Second Season!
4/5.
8/10.

Sep 24, 2017 5:28 PM
Jun 2017
takano chizuru best girl
Sep 24, 2017 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
I really enjoyed how many characters got featured in this episode.

Season 2 pls!
Sep 25, 2017 4:03 AM

Feb 2017
I wish they had made it a 24 episode long anime instead
Sep 26, 2017 3:57 AM

Mar 2009
What a lovely show. Sugawara x Takano <3
Sep 26, 2017 1:14 PM

Jul 2012
Even though she only got a cameo appearance, Sushi seems like a really fun character :D

And we ended on a good note with Takano and Suguwara progressing and Kana and Chiaki getting back together :)

Ahhh, we need a S2!!!
Sep 28, 2017 12:24 AM
Mar 2012
Patty seems like a ball of crazy fun. The soccer was better animated than the actual sports show.
The two pairs resolved very nicely, Chiaki re-confession, and Takano that indirect confession. So... they planned for but skipped the actual beach episode?
I get the multiship skit format, and most pairs were enjoyable & some hilarious, but really hope more focus to develop certain pairs, perhaps with some overarching plot.
Sep 28, 2017 4:40 PM

Jan 2014
Only downside of this anime is that its only 15 mins long.

Hoping for season 2
Insert Signature Here
Sep 29, 2017 3:19 AM

Nov 2007
This anime need 2nd season

The biggest drawback i can say is the lack of community interaction...every couple seems to live in their own little bubble...

to make a romance interesting, there need to be supporting cast...although we have some (like the glasses dude, or that girl who accompany takano playing sax, or that girl who help Kaji pick up eraser during the exam scene) we need more to enrich the emotional aspect of romance progression...

On last episode, we can see everyone...but there wasnt much interaction between each other to bind the community together...we had abit during Takano and Ayaka chatting about boyfriend...but thats it...

We need more...plz S2 make it happen, enrich the communities, not just the couple....else i just feel like this is "Tsurezure Cinematic Universe" where each couple stay on their own universe, minding their own business

you gotta have that "The Avengers" thing going on, where each couple interacting and poking at each other....it will triple the fun of the series
Sep 29, 2017 2:31 PM
May 2012
cute little anime with cute characters. a season 2 would be nice.
Sep 29, 2017 9:58 PM
Sep 2017
I think the season 2 will come... it took 70 chapter for the tsurezure children manga...I really like...it .. beside the anime is nearly same for it manga...
I hope it will be more episode for next season
Sep 29, 2017 10:40 PM
Sep 2017
Noooo. The season ended. Any idea whrn it will broadcast 2nd season?
Sep 30, 2017 6:54 AM
Jul 2015
Football match was really nice, since it featured most of the characters, but IMO this episode wasn't good as the last one. 2nd season is a must have, so if it won't come out I'll get pretty pissed off
Oct 1, 2017 8:52 PM

Sep 2010
Was pretty nice. Wouldn't mind watching more in the future.
Oct 1, 2017 8:56 PM
Apr 2015
That Smile!!

By the way, I was going to read the Manga. I was going to go where the season left off. What Chapter in the manga did the last episode cover?
Oct 3, 2017 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
One of the funnier anime Ive watched in my life.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

126 by anunusualweeb »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

60 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.