Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 12, 2016 2:50 PM
Dec 2015
starrybee said:
It's just a simple story and has nice animation. It's baby's first sports anime in a lot of cases. Yes it's cliche and very overrated but lots of overrated anime get a huge following of fans who love it blindly. And yeah a lot of fandom is made up of rabid fangirls obsessed with Oikawa or whoever and they stick around just for their fav boy.

I've seen lots of people say this is the only sports anime they've seen so they think it's something special. The character development is nothing special, sympathetic rivals are not new, it's brand of humor is childish (but some people like that). I'd say the only thing that makes haikyuu unique from most shonen/sports anime that it doesn't have any fanservice whatsoever neither for male or female viewers... unless you count boys having nice thighs and Saeko having big boobs as fanservice... it's very vanilla and easily viewable for the general public. It's pretty much 100% pure volleyball and not much else. Not even any SoL breaks in between matches.

I can see why volleyball enthusiasts would like this anime but I think people care more about characters than anything else. Maybe they find them endearing. I read the haikyuu manga just cause I read most shonen jump but I never found it to be anything special so far.

The volleyball in it is so realistic, the characters all have different personalities, with different goals and different reactions to things, which make them VERY human, and it gives them a lot of depth, and what do you mean that the character growth isn't special? They are all slowly but surely growing. Hinata isn't the same Hinata from before. Look at how much he had grown. He isn't just fast and with good reflexes anymor, and he STILL has ways to go.
The characters have grown SO much since the beginning, and they are STILL growing. Tsukishima, Kageyama, Asahi, Nishinoya, Daichi, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Shimizu, Yachi....I can go on and on on the tipic of how much they've grown and got stronger. Also, let's not forget Oikawa, who had grown a LOT since he middle school, and we can say he's in his strongest state now. The characters face losses, wins, fear, excitement, anger....And the way they each react are so different.
Overrated, you say? I don't really get why every popular anime/manga must be considered now as overrated.
TL;DR the characters all have a lot of depth and well established stories and personalities, where you almost forget that they're fictional, the plot is simple, yet captivating with the way it progresses, and the characters are all growing a lot. They don't have to have tragic backstories to feel human emotions such as anger, happiness, loss, pride, irritation, frustration, excitement, and they are all very different from each other. Oh, and OST and VA is totally topnotch, just like the art.
Nov 12, 2016 3:01 PM
Dec 2015
nina4life said:
animepanties said:
From what I've seen, every absolutely LOVES Haikyuu. It has an "amazing and emotional storyline". All I see is an average, overrated cliche storyline with yaoi fanservice. I'm not gonna lie, the characters are pretty cute and likeable. I just want someone to tell me why it's so overrated.

I have it rated 7-8 most of the time, but I'll try to explain, since even I often think it deserves better rating than what I give it.

Characters are incredibly fun and, more importantly, engaging enough so a person would cheer for them. There are no douches, there are no clumsy, stupid idiots that annoy you (Hinata had a few instances in the beginning, but it was never overused).
They are all likeable, it's fun seeing them learn, it's fun seeing their banter, it's fun seeing them compete against each others while being best friends at the same time.

Story: Yes, overused is definitely nice description. However, here's the thing with Haikyuu, also Kuroko, their opponents are interesting, strong and, hell, likeable as well. There were many that loved KnB GoM characters better than Seirin players, myself included.
Haikyuu follows the same pattern, their opponents get character development, although it's small, it's enough so they're not just animations in background, you get their names, their motivations, their characteristics. And that's fun.

Then you get to see the clash of protagonists and opponents, you know a lot about both, you like both, add in some "super-moves" for flashy effects, impossible to pull stunts for shock factor and voila, it's a winner.

Do I think it's top 10 quality anime? Hell no.
Is it great? Fuck yeah.

You know, the mangaka of HQ!! used to play volleyball when in highschool. Also, the volleyball is very realistic.
I don't know...but I love how different the characters all are. They all have a lot of depth in them to the point where you kinda forget they're just fictional. The building up and the growth takes its time. You get frustrated with the characters, and you sympathize with them. There is no 'right' or 'wrong'. They all have their distinct strengths and weaknesses, faults and attributes, and someare docuhbags just like some are sweethearts. This is just how they are, they're not just "omg I am clumsy tee hee and that's all I am" or "I am stoic, hardworking, and I never make any mistakes look at me perfect". They are much more complicated than that. They can say things and mean another, they can act childish, get provoked and act like they're not provoked.
I dunno man, but I love how human they are. They have no super powers, ad sure, some them are very fast and have great reflexes, but they're not superhuman. They all have realistic volleyball bodies, and their moves aren't something out of nature that can't ever be defeated(except maybe for the freak quick, which is the closest thing to super, and yet it isn't invincible).
I love the way the story unfolds, and how the characters change and develop. They face frustration, they face losses, and they even feel like giving up. They can give in to fear, and to insecurities, but this is how all of us humans do.
Nov 12, 2016 3:31 PM

Nov 2016
I quite like Haikyuu so I'll answer your question.

Actually, I didn't like it right of the bat. (Ha! I should have saved that one for a thread about baseball!) I started watching because I saw a promotional illustration and I thought it looked cool. As a big fan of Slam Dunk and Rookies, I first found the characters really bland, aside from the MC Hinata (and maybe Kageyama).

These are the reasons why I started liking Haikyuu nonetheless:

- Hinata's personality and chara design are likeable. Plus, his VA does a very good job.
- Eventually I warmed up to the rest of the characters because they got good development and some of them have original personalities (Kageyama has unexpected reactions that never fail to make me laugh).
- The imagery during the games is amazing, thanks to this I get as excited as when I watch a real game.
- It's a pleasant anime to watch when you just want to relax because the tone is mostly light-hearted (they are a bunch of passionate kids whose biggest concern in life is to get better at volleyball).
Nov 12, 2016 4:29 PM

Oct 2013
THE HYPE IN THIS ANIME IS REAL YO THAT'S WHY
Nov 12, 2016 6:37 PM

Nov 2013
because the match feels like a volleyball match with great choreography and characters. Its not like Kuroko no Basuke with over powered move or Days with oblivious to the basic rule of football(soccer). Its a true volleyball with everyone are average in power, and they win the matches with pure wit and strategy. Nothing bullshit like power of friendship.
Nov 12, 2016 7:27 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
>yaoi fanservice

where the fuck does this happen op
because i havent seen jackshit that has been some kind of yaoi, not even hints
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 12, 2016 7:45 PM
Aug 2011
DatRandomDude said:
>yaoi fanservice

Not to mention that no user with a JJBA avatar should ever list yaoi fanservice as a detrimental value to anything else.
Nov 13, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2014
Great characters development, supern animation, awesome soundtracks, simple story but fun, are those enough?
Nov 13, 2016 2:48 AM

Aug 2012
People really see gay undertones in absolutely everything. smh.
.................................................................................
Nov 13, 2016 5:54 PM

Apr 2014
the only fan service people get from this anime is when hinata hits that volleyball just right 👌

it's just fun to watch, simple as that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 6:42 PM

May 2015
because it panders with a wide audience of fujoshi and consumer casuals
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Dec 5, 2016 2:18 AM

May 2011
How can a single volleyball match overtake 148 eps of epic HxH? Does the ball bounce better than in other anime with balls?
Dec 5, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2011
is curious to see how the opinion about the fandom influence the opinion about the anime itself ^^' ... seems like, if the fandom is annoying, some people have a bigger "inclination" to dislike it...

some times, they even extrapolate the "opinion", and start to confuse the fandom with the anime...

I mean... I don't have much contact with fans of this anime, but can imagine that should be a lot of yaoi shipping... although, the anime don't have absolute nothing like this... not even a hint of it... and now, some people are stating that there's "yaoi fanservice" ^^'
Dec 5, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2010
Why do people expect all the good stuff to be complicated? It can be simple and yet still be great. Haikyuu has very consistent character development, the animation is great, the sound track is goosebumping, there's a variety among the characters, the comedy is often hilarious and not boring etc. There are epic matches to add. Also, it's motivational.
Dec 7, 2016 9:25 PM

Dec 2009
DatRandomDude said:
>yaoi fanservice

^ this, just because the cast is mostly male does not automatically make it yaoi fanservice
Dec 8, 2016 12:04 AM

Apr 2015
Haikyuu is honestly pretty heavily overrated but that doesn't mean it's not good. The main reason why people love Haikyuu is because it has a diverse range of likable characters. And my philosophy says that characters can make a show great even if the plot is average. Haikyuu does use the same formula as any other sports anime out there but small things like a bit of realism adds charm to the series. Its animation alone is enough reason to like the show tbh. I.G has really done a number on this series. Morever, Haikyuu probably has the most number of great OSTs I've seen in all anime. Actually I challange OP to bring atleast 5 titles with that many great OSTs. All in all, Haikyuu is a sports anime with great characters, art, music and a decent plot that brings fun challenges from time to time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2016 12:05 AM

Aug 2016
Why not haikyuu is great

Set by SenpieX
Dec 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Dec 2015
kana- said:
From what I've seen, every absolutely LOVES Haikyuu. It has an "amazing and emotional storyline". All I see is an average, overrated cliche storyline with yaoi fanservice. I'm not gonna lie, the characters are pretty cute and likeable. I just want someone to tell me why it's so overrated.

THIS>>>
TragicRomance said:
Why do people expect all the good stuff to be complicated? It can be simple and yet still be great.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" one of my favorite quotes from Da Vinci.
Though I also loved animes with complex storylines that has twisted endings, but there are just moments were I want to escape from all those complications.

and that is the reason why I love Haikyuu, it's just a simple volleyball and sports anime with amazing character development, an excellent animation and music.

also what makes Haikyuu so great is that their victories did not came out of nowhere, there are no power ups or whatsoever, all of them worked so hard on achieving their goals.

AND THIS>>>
setsun3z said:
DatRandomDude said:
>yaoi fanservice

^ this, just because the cast is mostly male does not automatically make it yaoi fanservice

QueenSapphireDec 9, 2016 2:52 AM
Dec 8, 2016 5:09 PM

Mar 2016
kana- said:

How come just because a show is popular and you don't like it, it's suddenly "overrated"?

At first, I thought the same thing, "Oh, Haikyuu's not as good as the hype makes it out to be", but now that I'm 3 seasons deep, I'm sold. There hasnt been one episode of this season where I haven't been tempted to let go and cry. We've grown up with these boys. We've watched them struggle. We've watched them fight. For a volleyball player like myself, it's especially emotionally charged because all the feelings I experienced while playing the sport are rushing back. It's like I'm in every single one of their shoes, sweating and screaming for victory.

If you can't get hooked, fine. That's you personally. But to all of us, it's not overrated, it is emotional, and we are excited for this season's finale right around the corner.
Dec 9, 2016 5:04 AM

Sep 2014
I doubt there's a reason "everyone" loves it, but different reasons for different people that overlap.

For example, as a writer, I'm impressed by how quickly Haikyuu establishes characters and makes the majority of them likeable. As a fan of watching real live sports, I find most scripted sports incredibly boring because they can't compare to the real thing, and was blown away when I found myself as wrapped up in the games as I was an intense game of NFL/college football. I also love stories that focus on team dynamic. I also really didn't care for Kuroko no Basket, so Haikyuu benefited of getting compared directly to an anime I didn't like that much AND "fixing" it to the way I prefer things. Plus, the standard, great OST, great openings, great cast, etc . . .

On a side note, discussions here and in the Yuuri on Ice!!! forums let me know that the majority of people really have no clue what yaoi is. Haikyuu has no "yaoi fanservice." It just has male characters that are easily paired off and shipped together. It's as "yaoi" as Bleach.
Dec 9, 2016 5:14 AM

Mar 2016
kana- said:
Since when haikyuu had a yaoi fanservice? Why I like haikyuu is the characters are hardworking,never give up and always improve their volleyball skills to achieve their goal to become the best volleyball high school team in Japan.
Forum set made by Sereshay

Dec 9, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
_Poochyena_ said:
kana- said:

How come just because a show is popular and you don't like it, it's suddenly "overrated"?

I'd actually say that 9.15 does mean overrated for a series like Haikyuu. I love the series but I can understand why people call it overrated. It's an 8.7-8.75/10 series at best.
Dec 9, 2016 7:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
_Poochyena_ said:
kana- said:

It's artificially overrated from the sequel effect. That's a fact, not an opinion. Same reason Gintama is all over the top 10. That doesn't mean the show isn't good, it's just an unavoidable consequence of being a sequel, merely that it becomes a lot more noticeable when you're working with such high scores to begin with
Dec 9, 2016 1:10 PM

Sep 2008
I like Haikyuu, because of lot of reasons like:

1. Story - interestingly, emotional, funny and cool storyline.
in other series there are episodes which bore me, when story focus on other supporting characters I don't really like...
in Haikyuu even in story focus on other supporting characters I never bored during episode and after that episode I started like that character.

2. Characters - I just like all characters!
Girls in Haikyuu are very likeable, compared to girls in other sports anime
Guys, are hot and cool! *.*
Characters development is just amazing!
Watching these characters grown up is really touching!

3. Skills - I like how characters train their skills and even if they really amazing,
and some actions are based on real life actions (example)
and they don't rely on some really supernatural powers like in Kuroko no Basket.

4. Cast - lot of my favorite and cool seiyuu participate in the series

5. Animation - amazing as always <3 love IG <3

6. Effects - I don't know... how to describe it, but I like this effects, comparisons to animals/birds... or scenes like example: Kageyama as King

7. Opening/ending - love music and animations, never skipped it :)

I think... I forget about other things...
Maybe I will add other things in future, but... any way...
Haikyuu is amaizng series! <3
Love it so much!
Dec 9, 2016 7:24 PM

Dec 2013
For me it's because every character is made so likable. I can't think of a single rival/enemy/opponent in Haikyuu I don't like. Not to mention each character in Karasuno gets proper spotlight while having the MC (Hinata) having his "epic" moments as well.
Not to mention the fact that a sports anime where a underdog keeps defeating stronger opponents is so enjoyable to watch because of the developments and growth each character goes through to accomplish the victory.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 9, 2016 7:43 PM
Mar 2016
Personally, I love this show for many reasons. But the one that strikes me the most is the amazing imagery in the show. Honestly, it's contemporaries can't compete with the metaphorical imagery in this show. A lot of the time in shonen/ sports anime all you get is an anguished sweaty face to depict the struggle of the character but Haikyuu!! provides imagery that almost poetic when our protagonists are struggling or thriving. Diving crows, looming hands and shadows, and being held down or pushed back by rival players in a dual subconscious reality. By literally taking us into this dual reality where metaphors become real or altering our vision so we see Hinata fly with wings it takes us into the emotions of the characters and intensifies the feelings. You get into the characters heads so intimately this way. Yes. this show follows the same plot beats as it's contemporaries but to me, Haikyuu!! hits those beats a little differently which in turn greatly impacts my viewing experience.
Dec 9, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2014
Suppose I can give my 2 cents worth. I'm not a fan of volleyball but I quite like Haikyuu!! for 2 simple reasons.

1. One thing I love about Sports anime is how intense each match can feel. Unlike your typical shonen manga where the heroes always win and you read/watch for the action (and story, if it's good), in Sports, heroes can lose and it just makes each action feel like they have that extra weight and intensity behind them. And Haikyuu REALLY delivers on this. The moment when Tsukishima blocked Ushijima's spike made my heart skip a beat it was that well delivered.

2. The characters. Plain and simple. Their whacky looks and personality is one of Haikyuu's charms and it makes me laugh whenever that personality shows up. I love it. And Tendou. When the guess monster and his personality poured out this season, I didn't hate. There is no character in Haikyuu I dislike. Seriously.
Dec 9, 2016 9:32 PM

May 2015
it's good. ill give it that. it's one of the better sports anime but i think it's overrated. maybe that's because im just not the biggest fan of sports anime. idk
Dec 9, 2016 9:41 PM

May 2014
Personally I don't really like Haikyuu that much, I think Kuroko is much better.
Although I can see why people like it.
Dec 10, 2016 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Yaoi fan service? Where? I'm a fan of yaoi so I'm not at all averse to the idea but there's absolutely no yaoi in Haikyuu... not even shounen-ai (a less "severe" form of yaoi).

I'm also a big fan of sports anime as a whole so my opinion might be biased but there's a lot to love in Haikyuu from it's characters to the story itself. Yes, I know it's cliche as with nearly all sports animes to date (MC/main team loses at first then eventually wins usually before MC/beloved seniors graduate) but the mangaka still somehow made the story in Haikyuu compelling and really fun to watch. The realism as far as the sport goes is also a big plus, oh and the comedy is also one of the things I like about this show. Just so much fun to watch. xD

But, everyone has different opinions... I don't even think it's "overrated" (I personally don't get it when people use this word. I mean, everyone likes different things. If a lot of people like something more which you don't, it doesn't make it overrated.) And I'm sure there are a good number of people out there who see it as "average" like you or even flat out dislike it. Maybe unlike you, they probably never finished watching it or just never bothered to rate or leave comments about it. This is what I do if I don't really like an anime or manga 'cause I actually understand that other people will really like something I don't. E.g. Fairy Tail... I know a lot of people really like it so I tried to watch it but I didn't like it so I stopped watching it but I can't say it's overrated because I also know there are those who don't like it and that's perfectly understandable.

Also, it's normal for anyone to be more vocal over things they love. If you see/read about people praising something over dissing it (why bother putting the effort if you don't like it), it doesn't automatically mean "everyone absolutely loves" Haikyuu or that its overrated.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 12, 2016 5:07 AM

May 2010
And yup I agree, theres no yaoi bait in haikyuu unless you put on shipping glasses (part of reason it feels really natural is because it has no baits just for the sake of the pleasing the fandom, even KnB has more of that)
Dec 13, 2016 12:38 AM
Apr 2010
This is my first sports anime, I was big into sports in HS and went as far as States in two sports and nationals in 1 something about this show really hits me in the nostalgia department so I have been hooked really hope they keep it going.
Dec 13, 2016 3:30 AM

Sep 2016
i agree that kuroko is a lot better
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 13, 2016 8:40 AM

Mar 2015
It uses every single moment at fullest. Slice of life scenes, comedy, drama, and matches of course. Each moment doesn't feel forced, or out of the blue. Characters are actually playing in a game, and not constally screaming something like "You not living your life correctly" or "I'll stop that ball even if I'm die" (Maybe, except Nishinoya, but he is a different case). They're all just having fun, playing in a game, which they like, and fans are having fun to look at them. Especially, since HQ doesn't have cliched "Good guys - bad guys" theme. Yes, Karasuno is favored team, but opposite teams not felt like they are scumbags and villians.
Dec 14, 2016 1:04 PM
Feb 2016
It does NOT deserve a spot over HunterxHunter 2011. Sorry but it just doesn't. It's extremely overrated here and that's just a fact.
Dec 14, 2016 2:13 PM

Nov 2014
ChainxBastard said:
It does NOT deserve a spot over HunterxHunter 2011. Sorry but it just doesn't. It's extremely overrated here and that's just a fact.

But both are overrated though HXH 2011 does not deserve to be that high especially over LOTGH.

HXH 1999 is better than 2011 and its way lower.
Dec 14, 2016 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
I have barely any positive things to say about Haikyuu. Why does everyone like it? I'll never know, but my taste is probably shit so I shouldn't be one to speak.
I'm someone who enjoys sports anime, too, and I couldn't enjoy this one bit. Just my personal preference.
Dec 14, 2016 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
I don't really see THAT many people like it. I mean, sure it is one of the better sport anime out there, but the 9+ score this new season is getting is absolutely overrated.

Sadly, we have to deal with it as there will always be bias in score when it comes to non first season. Most of the people who continue to watch it because they like it -> gives high score. Whereas first season scores is more "accurate" with more different people watch it.
Dec 15, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2015
Although I know what will happened, I still find it as enjoying show. I'm not into sports anime but this one gives me hopes for other sports genre.
Dec 15, 2016 12:29 PM
Feb 2015
girls like to fangirl over sports anime because they mostly consist of a team while others like me love sports anime
Dec 15, 2016 4:43 PM

Dec 2015
I was not even into sports genre before but Haikyuu was the very reason I started liking it.
Dec 22, 2016 10:13 PM

Sep 2014
love everything about this show, and I don't even like sports (anime or real life) I always love any show with bromance in it :3

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Dec 24, 2016 12:49 PM

Apr 2010
Well this season is the worst of the three but it was always going to get the highest score because of common sense.

It is overrated but not hugely at all. There's also no gay shit involved so I don't know where the yaoi nonsense comes from.
Dec 31, 2016 4:29 PM
Dec 2016
What's the point of posting your opinion under the third season discussion when you dropped the first season.So silly.It seems you are running out of excuse as well. #hatersgonnahate
Jan 18, 2017 4:58 PM

Sep 2013
>Yaoi

Why even comment on a series if you haven't even watched 1 episode?
Jan 21, 2017 12:48 PM
Jul 2016
Where on earth is that "yaoi fanservice"? From your liitle judgement, i would 99% assume you haven't even watched the show. You prob just went into posts and bc its sports, you were like "omg another yaoi fanservice". Also the amount of time you take to make a topic and waiting for opinions takes much more time than watching 25 mins or more of a show and deciding if it's worth the time or not. I just don't understand why ppl make these kind of topics where "why do ppl love this show so much" like why don't you just watch it by yourself and see? geez
Jan 27, 2017 8:14 AM

Jun 2013
I loved the HELL OUT of Kuroko, Major but can't seem to get into this series, dunno whats the problem and I FREAKIN love sports anime..
Jan 27, 2017 5:11 PM
Nov 2016
The pacing on season 1 is awful, in season 2 it gets good on the second half and in season 3 it gets really good, i got bored watching the first season but in season 2 things start to get really interesting and the characters finaly start to develop, different from season 1. And Hinata is one of the most annoying MC ever.
Feb 3, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2010
Haikyuu is basically this generation's Slam Dunk - serialized in the same magazine even. The fact that it is so far down the list of recommended anime simply speaks of the average age of MAL's users, but a basic formula that was wildly successful 20 years ago will still be as engaging today if the execution is right, so there is nothing surprising about Haikyuu's popularity.
Feb 8, 2017 9:20 AM
Nov 2016
Yaoi fanservice? Where? Admitted, fan girls will ship characters even if there is no fan service. But as a volleyball player myself, I immensely connect with haikyuu. Granted, it does get cliche at times, but I can't even count that as a negative point cos of the immense cheer in this show.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

117 by Carlyhild98 »»
Jul 7, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

294 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jun 11, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

213 by iamsnakeuu »»
May 31, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

129 by iamsnakeuu »»
May 31, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

129 by iamsnakeuu »»
May 30, 8:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.