Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2016 8:17 PM
Feb 2014
The OP was underwhelming.. To think that egoist would disappoint
Apr 8, 2016 8:21 PM

Oct 2013
THIS WAS AMAZING.

This reminds AoT but isn't the same thing. That's good!

I already love Mumei.

I was so delighted when Egoist started playing! MY GOSH!!!!!!

Definitely worth watching
Apr 8, 2016 8:25 PM

Jan 2014
I'm trying to figure out what the MC did to stop the virus... I think by cutting off his blood flow in several places and hanging himself, the virus couldn't spread and was just rendered null because it can only spread through living things and there was no where for it go but out? Hope it explains next episode. Anyway, the MC reminds me of a Ghibli character and the concept is cool, especially having to take out the "heart" of the "zombie" rather than its head.
Apr 8, 2016 8:25 PM

Dec 2009
Pretty hype first episode. God why are there so many good anime this season!? Anyway yeah its similar to AoT in some ways but it feels unique at the same time. I like how the enemies are kinda like super zombies that can only be killed by destroying the heart, I like the Main character's resolve and his will to live, and the female lead is one badass little girl lol. 5/5 can't wait to see where this series goes.
Apr 8, 2016 8:27 PM
Oct 2010
Kalisto said:
They let the train in because not only did it arrive on schedule, but the dead guys' hand was pulling the whistle, which I'm guessing is the signal to alert the fortress that the train is "safe.'

Yep, although I feel that was handled badly still. I mean for a society that's pretty paranoid you would think they would stop the trains outside, do an inspection with a telescope or something (make sure none of the kanbure or w/e are holding on) and then maybe let them in. Letting them in from the get go, especially with those zombies constantly attaching themselves to the trains seems idiotic.
Apr 8, 2016 8:36 PM

Jan 2008
That loli is gonna make some great material.

Also, FUCK HELL YEA! EGOIST DOING THE OP! I was more happy and surprised at that than anything in the episode.
Apr 8, 2016 8:49 PM
Jan 2016
Ryuugamono said:
Is it just me that I sense some Hayao Miyazaki-like style of art?

I don't know---it feels so refreshing, even for a bloody show.

Second time I've seen Miyazaki's name mentioned, but I don't see how anyone can think that, the styles are very different. The character designer is Haruhiko Mikimoto, who worked on the original Macross and a handful of other titles in the late 80s and early 90s (shockingly enough it doesn't look like he's done much since then, which is a shame because his art is gorgeous, particularly the paintings).

XHellScytheX said:
I thought that this was quite epic. My main problem was the fact that they took precautions and thoroughly examined the train that arrived during the day before letting down the gate/tracks, but when the night train was approaching the guards simply lowered the gate/tracks. That was incredibly stupid.

I love the art, sound, and characters so far.

I just realized this myself, so I understand why people are missing it, but the bridge was left up for the Koutetsujyo because they weren't ready to let it in, not because they were inspecting it first.

Notice that Ikoma is part of the decontamination team? Said team being busy staring at the princess when word of the early arrival came? The Koutetsujyo had to wait for the quarantine area to be prepped and staffed because nothing was scheduled to arrive at that time. It wasn't until it was inside the quarantine area that they did the inspection and decontamination.

The Husoujyo was expected, so the quarantine area was ready to receive them, which is why they were ready to lower the bridge as soon as the conductor signaled the train's safe arrival. At that point the Husoujyo would have gone through the same process as the Koutetsujyo.

If there was anything lacking, it was proper procedures to deal with runaway trains. Trying to raise the bridge was stupid, even if it didn't defy gravity and flip a bunch of cars through the defenses, the collision would have crippled the bridge's mechanism and left the station exposed until they could dislodge the engine and repair the bridge. What they should have done was leave the bridge down, set the tracks to direct the train out of the station, and let it continue past (just like how the Koutetsujyo was able to go through the abandoned station). At most the bushi would have had to deal with a handful of kabane that jump off, but it would be a lot more manageable than an entire train full of them.
MysteriousBananaApr 8, 2016 9:25 PM
Apr 8, 2016 9:14 PM

Jun 2013
You have no idea how awestruck I was when I heard the OP. From the first line, I kept saying "no way", then EGOIST text pops up and my jaw just drops.

The OST is so epic and fitting for this anime too.
Interesting concept too. Set in a time where the best they have for weapons are steam guns that aren't strong enough to break the Kabane's cage and everyone is afraid of being infected.
Mumei is pretty badass, glad she didn't become a happy-go-lucky princess. I hope they explain how Ikoma stopped the infection from spreading and why everyone else believes that it's a curse.

With the team that's working on this anime, I have a feeling this might end up as one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite of this year.
Apr 8, 2016 9:44 PM

Aug 2013
Damn I miss apocalypse settings like this.
Now this is what an original anime is suppose to present.
I don't mean to jump on the hype train but as compared to Mayoiga, Entride and the like it's no even on the same scale.
The art and animation were great, also love the character designs and not to mention fantastic osts.
They manage to grasp their direction clearly and deliver it in a way that doesn't scream generic.
In my opinion, the mc here already wins more affection level than AOT in the first episode.
Mumei is so cute, not only cool but freaking badass as well oh my gard. xD
I can be here just to watch her do her stuff.. hehhe.
Really look forward to this.
Apr 8, 2016 9:59 PM
May 2009
15poundfish said:
sillyanna said:

True, I acknowledge it could have been a mistake - it does happen from time to time. I think the bigger logical flaw is this so-called 'virus' rather than the train actually. Since viruses work by hijacking our cells, either by integrating into our DNA and replicating with our cells or by taking over cells' protein-making machinery, the virus is limited by what our cells can do. It seems like the virus in this show spreads extremely rapidly with no incubation period, which is really unrealistic (though there have been hints that for some patients, there is some incubation period). It also doesn't make sense that the MC's brain is spared but his body is infected. If the virus has infected all the other cells in his body, it could easily spread up his neck and to his brain especially if it travels through the bloodstream.

Anyway, oh well. The train I can explain away but the virus doesn't really have a legit explanation. REgardless, I'm still going to watch the show and enjoy it because I love zombies
The science in the anime is bad, there is no argument there. I don't think the show is meant to be realistic but a lot of the criticism of this first episode could be applied to any zombie show.

Yep, I realize that. I still like (love) zombies despite all the logical flaws but I just wanted to state that it was there and more of a 'true' flaw than the train issue.
Apr 8, 2016 10:06 PM

Sep 2015
Ahhh, the music was amazing! Art was refreshing too, I really love the steampunk style.

And uhhhh... Why are people already shitting on the show just from the first episode? We don't even have a plot yet... (Not as much on MAL as on other sites though, from what I've seen)

I mean, I get that there's a few really big plot holes in this episode (letting a train in without seeing it, letting Ikoma go to prison with a lock pick...) but you can find fault with nearly every show you watch if you sit there and pick it apart.

Also, enjoyed the subtle change if Ikoma's hair after he dispelled the virus. I didn't even notice at first, eheh. Makes him look less like a ghibli character.
hardcoperApr 8, 2016 10:14 PM

Apr 8, 2016 10:13 PM
Oct 2011
MysteriousBanana said:

XHellScytheX said:
I thought that this was quite epic. My main problem was the fact that they took precautions and thoroughly examined the train that arrived during the day before letting down the gate/tracks, but when the night train was approaching the guards simply lowered the gate/tracks. That was incredibly stupid.

I love the art, sound, and characters so far.

I just realized this myself, so I understand why people are missing it, but the bridge was left up for the Koutetsujyo because they weren't ready to let it in, not because they were inspecting it first.

Notice that Ikoma is part of the decontamination team? Said team being busy staring at the princess when word of the early arrival came? The Koutetsujyo had to wait for the quarantine area to be prepped and staffed because nothing was scheduled to arrive at that time. It wasn't until it was inside the quarantine area that they did the inspection and decontamination.

The Husoujyo was expected, so the quarantine area was ready to receive them, which is why they were ready to lower the bridge as soon as the conductor signaled the train's safe arrival. At that point the Husoujyo would have gone through the same process as the Koutetsujyo.

If there was anything lacking, it was proper procedures to deal with runaway trains. Trying to raise the bridge was stupid, even if it didn't defy gravity and flip a bunch of cars through the defenses, the collision would have crippled the bridge's mechanism and left the station exposed until they could dislodge the engine and repair the bridge. What they should have done was leave the bridge down, set the tracks to direct the train out of the station, and let it continue past (just like how the Koutetsujyo was able to go through the abandoned station). At most the bushi would have had to deal with a handful of kabane that jump off, but it would be a lot more manageable than an entire train full of them.

Really no point explaining anything to MAL anymore, majority of the users watch Anime to to find things to hate, not things to enjoy. They will go by first impression and not think why it happened or go back and make sure. They compare it to a lab controlled environment where no mistakes are possible or abnormal circumstances and judge on that. Most of them already rated the series after one episode with 2-3/10. No matter how logical your explanation is, they stick to their first impression. Just accept it and move on sir.
Apr 8, 2016 10:27 PM
Jan 2016
Pen3 said:
MysteriousBanana said:

Really no point explaining anything to MAL anymore, majority of the users watch Anime to to find things to hate, not things to enjoy. They will go by first impression and not think why it happened or go back and make sure. They compare it to a lab controlled environment where no mistakes are possible or abnormal circumstances and judge on that. Most of them already rated the series after one episode with 2-3/10. No matter how logical your explanation is, they stick to their first impression. Just accept it and move on sir.

Haha, well, I wouldn't want to change their minds if they're hellbent on disliking it, but it would be nice if they actually dislike it for some aesthetic reason or actual plot hole instead of a misconception :)
Apr 8, 2016 10:45 PM

Sep 2015
Biggest plot hole 2016: Ikoma CLEARLY losing his glasses while hanging himself, but still having them on while he's lying on the floor barely able to breathe right after he releases himself.

I'm telling you, he literally can't live without his glasses.
hardcoperApr 8, 2016 10:50 PM

Apr 8, 2016 10:46 PM

Jul 2007
Kalisto said:
They let the train in because not only did it arrive on schedule, but the dead guys' hand was pulling the whistle, which I'm guessing is the signal to alert the fortress that the train is "safe.'

To add to that, the guy guarding the gate also hesitated to raise it again under pressure, which is why the train crashed the way it did.
Apr 8, 2016 11:02 PM

Apr 2016
Very happy with the animation quality so far. Hope they keep it up through the series. Relatively similar story to Attack on Titan but so long as its done properly I think this will be the anime of the season.
Apr 8, 2016 11:03 PM

Feb 2015
Stunning visuals, incredible soundtrack, interesting-enough story, entertaining action.. 8/10 first episode. Ikumo is the worst part of the show so far. It would have been 9/10 were he not so annoying. Hopefully he gets better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2016 11:03 PM

Nov 2015
Probably jumping feet first into hell here, guns a-blazing.

I really didn't think the first episode was all that great.

It might just be because of my skimming, but I literally do not know the protagonist's name until I checked MAL's summary.

The thing is, I found the first episode to be rushed, like they're ignoring introducing all the characters and world building and just gave us the main character, what he did, and jump right into the action. I did a lot of comparisons to Attack on Titan in my review and I'll say it again, they're trying way too hard to emulate Attack on Titan that they're hurting their own story and anime.

Plot wise, this first episode had no plot. I had no idea what is going on. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why this is going on. I don't know who's who. I don't care for who. And I still liked it anyways.

I'll probably change a lot of my opinions in the 2nd episode.
Apr 8, 2016 11:04 PM

Nov 2015
CC9ers said:
Stunning visuals, incredible soundtrack, interesting-enough story, entertaining action.. 8/10 first episode. Ikumo is the worst part of the show so far. It would have been 9/10 were he not so annoying. Hopefully he gets better.

Try hard Eren? Yeah he was pretty annoying.
Apr 8, 2016 11:25 PM

Sep 2015
Sonicfanx1 said:
CC9ers said:

At least his character design was nice.

Apr 8, 2016 11:42 PM

Sep 2012
I'm going to avoid reading through this thread to avoid spoilers; however I just got around to watching this episode. The show seemed alright at first, art was intriguing. Just finished it, and all I have to say is this will probably be one of my season favourites.
Apr 8, 2016 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
Sonicfanx1 said:
CC9ers said:

I don't know, maybe it's my perspective; I thought Ikumo was very cool and much much much different than Eren. Eren was absolutely obnoxious and didn't say anything aside from "I must kill all the Titans." Ikumo actually has intellect behind his dialogue.
Apr 8, 2016 11:48 PM

Mar 2014
Thats like saying the US military should get rid of everyone that isn't in the special forces because those other fucks might make mistakes. I doubt those stuck up elite Bushi guards would even want to guard doors.
No it isn't

If they truly had wanted to protect themselves then you would start by letting the rookies guard the bridge during the day

It's first when the rookies have gotten used to it and they aren't rookies anymore that they should be allowed to guard the bridge during nighttime

And no don't come here and tell me "B-but maybe it was the first time he was guarding the bridge during the night" because if that truly had been the case then he wouldn't have fucked up this bad and/or one of the other guards would've stopped him before it was too late
Just like the Swedish people protecting your country from invaders. Why are you still keeping them in office?
Our politicians are a bunch of morons

How the fuck do you expect me to know
The problem with your interpretation of the scenario is that you're assuming leaving the bridge up is standard procedure for receiving unscheduled trains, except the scene stressed how everyone's taken off guard by its arrival, so it's just as likely that leaving the bridge up and the train stranded outside was the actual procedural screw up. Edit: actually, no, after watching it again I realized there was no mistake. You know why the bridge was up for the Koutetsujyo? Because the inspection and decontamination teams weren't ready. The entire decontamination team was gawking at the princess in the train yard when word of the early arrival came, that's why they delayed lowering the bridge.

That being said, we'll have opportunities to see what the standard procedure really is like when the Kotetsujyo makes it to another station, but currently what it looks like (assuming the latter half of receiving the Kotetsujyo and the first half of receiving the Husoujyo are the actual standards) is something like this:
* Train sounds its horn to announce it's arriving and that the situation onboard is normal.
* Lookout visually confirms which train it is (given they're coming out of a mountain tunnel they probably identify by the engine head) and relays this to the bridge staff.
* If the conductor or bridge staff want to relay detailed information, they use light signals (using their equivalent of morse code).
* Knowing that the train's conductor has signaled the train's okay and that it's on time (thus implying they haven't run into any serious problems), the bridge is lowered right before the train arrives to minimize the time it's stuck outside.
* Guards stationed around the gate shoot any kabane joyriders off the sides/roof as it passes through.
* The train is routed to quarantine, where inspection and decontamination are performed. Passengers inside can only exit through the docking airlock where inspections are held.

So at first glance it looks reasonably secure for the technology of the time: the train tells the station if it's okay and bridge procedure minimizes the chances of attack by minimizing the amount of time the train is stuck outside and how long the bridge is down. Their procedure did not account for the conductor to be a complete dick who compromises security by having a death grip on the pull chain when the engine is overrun by kabane, nor did it account for that particular kabane's eating habits (lean in to take a bite, lean back to chew, lean in to take a bite, rinse, repeat).

There's no plot hole and no procedural failure, just a really convoluted reason why the procedure was compromised.
Congratulations fam, you wasted so much time writing that big fat wall of text and yet you only managed to prove my point even further

If they had truly cared about their own safety then they would've applied those safety measures to ALL trains

Not just early trains and when the train guarding team wasn't there – all trains, with no exceptions

Which is why it's still a plothole and I'm right while all of you Attack On Trainwreck apologists are not
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 9, 2016 12:11 AM

Jul 2015
Looks good. I liked the animation, the general idea and the soundtracks. It's very similar to Snk. Can't wait for the next episode
Apr 9, 2016 12:28 AM

Nov 2009
The hype looks real so far. Potential aots spotted. I only hope it won't go downhill later in the season.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Apr 9, 2016 12:37 AM

Aug 2015
Fantastic explosive start. Introduced the main characters well and made them quite likable. At this moment they are not much beyond the typical "righteous hothead" and "badass loli" tropes but I look forward to their development. Go Mumei!

The art and animation is great. Very detailed scenery. Lovely costume design.

I look forward to more in-world history and science. I wonder how it will all be explained.
Apr 9, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2009
LOL I was just saying that Mayoiga was the best anime in this season so far.

NEVER. MIND.

This was mindblowing good lol. I missed these hardcore animes. 8)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 9, 2016 12:55 AM

Jul 2007
ShaneM said:
Sonicfanx1 said:

I don't know, maybe it's my perspective; I thought Ikumo was very cool and much much much different than Eren. Eren was absolutely obnoxious and didn't say anything aside from "I must kill all the Titans." Ikumo actually has intellect behind his dialogue.

There's literally zero similarities between the two beyond his wish to kill the creatures.
And frankly 99% of supernatural fiction has protagonist with tragic backstory and hatred for monsters.
Apr 9, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2015
Btw, why did the anime starting airing before the manga?
Apr 9, 2016 1:07 AM

Feb 2008
Second half of the first episode is pure stupidity but i'm gonna take it as the plot demands it.
Apr 9, 2016 1:10 AM

May 2009
Maledict said:
Okay, what kind of virus just gives up when it's unable to reach the brain for like 10 seconds and then completely disappears?

What kind of virus turns people into zombies with metal heart? FICTIONAL, authors can come up with whatever they want.
Orion_Gospel said:
Btw, why did the anime starting airing before the manga?

Because it's anime original and manga is just a novelization like books/comicbooks of movies.
bastek66Apr 9, 2016 1:13 AM
Apr 9, 2016 1:40 AM

Nov 2012
Lolis.......the scourge of anime.
Jaywalker.
Apr 9, 2016 1:42 AM
Dec 2010
Sokah said:
Feels like I'm watching The Walking Dead where they're trying to make something that isn't very much of a threat appear far far more deadly... and failing miserably.

Seriously, when a little girl with a weapon that is nowhere near as effective as a sword can one-shot them... yeah. This is dumb.

yeah they should just train a bunch of little girls to fight that thing instead of using that steam gun weapon or maybe next episode we will see the mc getting a powerup and spit fire or something..
Apr 9, 2016 2:13 AM
Aug 2015
I enjoyed it for what it was worth BUT:

Kabaneri is probably going to be enjoyable if you turn your brain off. Nothing wrong with that but episode 1 gave me sooo many headscratch moments, lol.
Apr 9, 2016 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
Yay, a mix between Shingeki no Kyojin and a zombie movie... I'm already bored.
"Even now, I travel on my journey,
Believing in the world,
Aiming for something far away – an endless journey.
Having a dream like someone else’s,
Or being in someone else’s dream –
Which would you prefer?"
Apr 9, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2007
Sadh said:

Kabaneri is probably going to be enjoyable if you turn your brain off. Nothing wrong with that but episode 1 gave me sooo many headscratch moments, lol.

Did you somehow entirely miss all the hints about the girl not being normal at all, including the fact that her eyes freaking glowed?

Also trains explode. And the more strain is put on the engine, the bigger the explosion is.
Apr 9, 2016 3:09 AM

Sep 2009
I hope this is not the actual opening, because the song is awesome but they just use images taken from the show >.> lazy af
Apr 9, 2016 3:13 AM
Aug 2015
Fai said:
Sadh said:

Did you somehow entirely miss all the hints about the girl not being normal at all, including the fact that her eyes freaking glowed?

Also trains explode. And the more strain is put on the engine, the bigger the explosion is.

Anime flicker / anime eye shine happens all the time in action anime. Won't back down from this point.

Artistic licensing: Explosions. (Combustion does not work that way.) However I'll refute my own point and say, "Animu".
Apr 9, 2016 3:21 AM
Jan 2016
Sadh said:
Fai said:

Anime flicker / anime eye shine happens all the time in action anime. Won't back down from this point.

Artistic licensing: Explosions. (Combustion does not work that way.) However I'll refute my own point and say, "Animu".

Actually, look at the opening sequence, it shows Mumei has glowing veins as well.
Apr 9, 2016 3:23 AM

Oct 2014
Most certainly this anime has good action, animation and music going for it.
Guess this will be one of the top rated anime of this season, which it partly deserves.
What I do really hate about this one is that it's a copy-paste from Shingeki no Kyojin by the same people.
So what if this is a huge success? Next season another copy-paste, but instead of steampunk zombies you now got some mindless werewolves or vampires running around instead? First maneuver gear and blades, now guns, next comes lasers...?

Zero originality, hope this copy-paste for $$$ trend doesn't get out of hand.
It's bad enough with all the trapped-in-fantasy-world settings we get lately, but at least they're not straight-out copy-paste.
Apr 9, 2016 3:44 AM

Oct 2012
shanimebib said:

No salts here. Just stating the pudding. In open broad daylight, they make a train stop to make sure it's safe and even inspect the people on board stark naked for injuries and in the darkness of night, they lower the bridge to let it in without a second thought when the train was not even on sight. You may justify with the dumb nobody who lowered the bridge though but yeah, there was his superior giving instructions as well.

Well, the first train came early and they didn't expect it. The second was right on time. I'm sure they would also check the bodies. This situation is obviously special, so I don't think it is a problem. Unless you watched the whole episode just to look for problems.
Apr 9, 2016 3:46 AM

Jan 2015
Really picked up at the end.
Apr 9, 2016 3:53 AM

Jul 2007
Sadh said:
Fai said:

> Mumei takes off her ribbon
> Her eyes change color and start glowing bright yellow
Before:

After:

> She has red veins on her face in the opening

Seriously, dude?
AhenshihaelApr 9, 2016 4:01 AM
Apr 9, 2016 4:02 AM

Jan 2014
They really added a lot of information and events in this first episode to a point where I don't know if I can see too much story or character development.

Also, if Hanji were the main protagonist of Attack on Titan rather than Eren, you'd pretty much get this.

I'll give it a few more episodes though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2016 5:04 AM

Feb 2016
It was an awesome first episode!
Looks like it's living up to all the hype!
Apr 9, 2016 5:24 AM
Jul 2014
Couldn't roll my eyes hard enough at Ikoma's self asphyxiation scene. Felt like it was going for the B-movie effect to make it compelling.
Apr 9, 2016 5:27 AM
Jan 2015
I have no major problems in it aside from the fact that I had to turn off my brain when I watch it. Since this is anime, I won't question some facts further. Let me enjoy it for the sake of enjoying it. That's the best way to watch Kabaneri for me.

Well, here's my blog and my thoughts about this show and other Spring shows are there. Thanks for paying a visit.
Apr 9, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2011
Hype is the REAL!!
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Apr 9, 2016 5:48 AM

Jul 2013
It was really a good first episode, although I have to admit that the way they let the Kabane enter was kind of stupid. You'd think they would be more careful, hah.

Let's hope the main character stays this way, he looked badass at the end ! And I can already tell that I'm gonna love Mumei !

Apr 9, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2015
God Damn this shit is intense. I like it!
Pages (19) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

617 by Otaku_Arnav_ »»
Jun 9, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

368 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

545 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jarjaxle - May 5, 2016

615 by wallus81 »»
Apr 29, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

790 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 1:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.