Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, that was an amusing episode. The way that Seo laughs at the movie they are watching seem a bit out of place. Then again, the movie they are watching isn't normal so yeah..

I liked the episode though since Seo is my favorite character in this series. I find it amazing that Hirotaka is able to adapt to her personality.

The outfits in this episode were fancy imo. The swordfight :3
Sep 7, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2007
Scary movie... that Sawashiro-san's character with full of emotions!

Musical? Trap's singing is not good? Changed back to normal drama. The mangaka group are involving with the acting, too. Wow... speechless. w. Nobu's character, the acting goes normally.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 7, 2014 12:38 PM

Nov 2011
Get ready those earplugs

Sep 7, 2014 12:46 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Get ready those earplugs

It looks like hearing her sing possibly rivals the pain of having to hear Vogon poetry.
Sep 7, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2010
"That's the best choice. It doubles the thrill." - Seo xD
Seo and Waka going to watch a movie together!
The armrest issue xD Seo's reaction during the film ^^ and falling asleep once the action ends xD Waka feeling like a narrator narrating it xD
The doubt of... have we been watching the same movie!
Seo talking about her favourite parts with lots of sound effects!
Waka thinking Hori is reliable but then he forgets his original goal!
Seo putting of a S front to get rid of people xD Nozaki's comment times 2! Kashima ready for begging! xD
Kashima singing with her tone deaf voice! Those reaction and Seo having earplugs on!
Later the singing has been censored! Waka thinking it was Seo and feels bad for her :P

Nozaki asked to try for the play since Hori can't lose to Kashima xD
Swinging the sword and that voice. That voice and those added plot!
That costume and Nozaki having chosen Judo.
Mikorin getting tricked into trying for the play.
Hori thinks that Mamiko and Mikorin are really similar. Being unable to say his name without starting with Mami...
Mikorin being afraid of strangers again xD
So many xD but I couldn't stop smiling and laughing!
Sep 7, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
The misunderstandings this this episode with the singing parts where nice and the false singing parts where even better.
Wish they would have shown more of it.
The date to the movies where nice as well it was the opposite of what you normally with the girl being manly and the guy being girly.
The stereo type was removed so the speak.
Sep 7, 2014 1:10 PM

Dec 2011
Having a lot of Kashima and Hori in the episode is always great!
Funny episode. Wakamatsu is such a cutie~
(Also, Hori with his hair let down in next week's episode preview, yes!)
Sep 7, 2014 1:13 PM
Jan 2014
I'm so glad the first part of the episode was based around Seo. She really is the best character.

She looked cute in her everyday clothing :3
Waka lucked out on that movie ticket. He looked quite funny in that formal suit. Can't believe he actually tried to look down on Seo in that way.

The movie they watched was pretty weird though. Not as much as Seo's amusement at those gory scenes.

Kashima's singing probably messed up the audio codec >.<
Well I guess having Seo as her teacher isn't a bad idea. Only if it wasn't for Seo's personality.

The sword battle looked pretty serious. I almost fell out of my chair when Nozaki appeared with that silly suit though.

Kashima vs. Mikorin was intense as well. It was probably a dream come true for the girls.

Waka tried to look for Seo's positive side until the end, but didn't succeed.

Kinda sad that there are only 2 episodes remaining =/
Sep 7, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
Hilarious as usual :3

"I think u should definitely go...and tell me the details after that" Oh Nozaki, u and ur alternative motives XD Poor Waka lol. Dat Date was so hilarious and WakaSeo is OTP <3

The reason Seo doesn't think about her arm seat being how he unconsciously takes both of them was so lol XD And seeing Seo's happy faces when anyone gets killed were hilarious XD

Not knowing Cathy but getting pissed at him not knowing Malurripo XD Totally different movies they were watching there XD

Nozaki using the jealousy part in his manga was cute XD

Tone Deaf Kashima and Seo bluntly saying u're really bad while pulling out her ear plugs was hilarious XD

Dat animation during the sword fight :O

And Nozaki not even knowing his characters was lololol XD

Hori's reaction to Mikorin being Mami..koshiba was hilarious XD
Sep 7, 2014 1:45 PM
Apr 2013
Oh boy. Every joke this episode hit the mark and had me howling with laughter.

I think my favorite part had to be Kashima singing complete with the silent movie censor and then it was revealed that Seo had earplugs on the whole time. Made even all the more hilarious by the fact I truly thought she as taking it seriously.

Other favorite moments were... well... everything else.

Jan 2013
It was a nice episode involving the secundary characters, the transition between the first couple to the second was great.
Now that I think, Mikoshiba is alone...
Jul 2018
Too bad, Kashima has a tone deaf which made her bad at singing. Lol @ Seo pulled out her ear plugs and told Kashima that is bad at singing.

Waka thought that terrible voice was Seo's, that was one good misunderstanding.
Sep 7, 2014 1:57 PM

Oct 2012
I lol'd so hard this episode... So bad that Kashima is tone deaf:
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Sep 7, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2013
Seo using his head as an arm rest was funny. Kashima being tone deaf and seeing everyone's reaction to her singing was hilarious too.
Sep 7, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2014
Seo is that kind of person that if you went to the movies and you were watching a sad film, she'd just laugh all the time while everyone else just stares at her.

I absolutely loved how I knew Mikorin was going to be the replacement for Hori as Rudolph. It's funny how easily Mikorin is swayed into things if he gets his ego boosted.

And FINALLY Hori realized that Mamiko is actually Mami-... Koshiba, but for a second while he was sizing the situation up, I thought he was going to say Mami-... Koshiba was a mirror image of Kashima.

Wasn't the funniest episode for me in the end, but they can't all be overly hilarious.
Nop.
Sep 7, 2014 2:28 PM
Oct 2012
It is so hard for me to write comments to this show because all I really have to say is "everything made me laugh", which while true is not a particularly inspiring statement :-)

That said, a little bit that I thought funny was when Nozaki was doing the lines, and like the writer he is, he was already thinking of what to write next, not what he already had wrote.
Sep 7, 2014 2:32 PM

Mar 2013
Hori-senpai was awesome. Cheering for Mamiko, excuse me, Mikorin, instead for Kashima.

I´d really love seeing Kashima doing all of that stuff (expect singing) since she said she can do it. And Mikorin getting depressed after failing each (and being struck in fear infront of the fire rings). >w<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Silver4000 said:

Mikorin is paired with everyone.
Sep 7, 2014 2:44 PM

Jun 2008
It was a good funny episode, always nice to see the characters getting along in their usual funny ways.
Sep 7, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2009
This was a good episode, it made me laugh a few times, and that doesn't happen too often~ :)
Sep 7, 2014 3:27 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode, lot of fun. I like both movie part and also theatre part.
Wakamatsu x Seo is the best pair in here!
Sep 7, 2014 3:31 PM

Apr 2014
was a good ep not as good as the others but still funny

so only 2 eps left and there is only 2 thinks i would like to see

-wakamatsu discover that seo is lorelei
-why sakura started to like nozaki (during the flashback and the op) but still i want to know
Sep 7, 2014 3:36 PM
Aug 2011
I- It's not like Mikoshiba wanted to help you out with your play or anything, baka!

Seo is so great. She and Wakamatsu are quite fun to watch.
I love that he essentially dressed up for nothing because as soon as he's in front of Seo his motivation just dwindles away ahaha.
Sep 7, 2014 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
Another great episode! it's been a while since i liked all of the characters in show so much.Seo is so called ''waifu-material'' tho <3
Mami...koshiba! lolol i love how Mikorin has absolutely no idea in hell what is Hori talking about ahah.
Also, that Kashima's voice...beautiful -sheds tear-

2 episodes left ugh.Wish this was 2 cour anime.Oh well, hopefully it's going to sell well so we can see sequel/s! crossed fingers.
Sep 7, 2014 3:44 PM
Mar 2013
Kashima-kun sulked because Hori-senpai cheered Mikorin up when they were fighting on the stage. She was jealous and looked really cute.
Sep 7, 2014 4:01 PM

Mar 2014
Needs more SakuraxNozaki but it was a great ep!
Sep 7, 2014 4:09 PM

Nov 2013
Seo is so cute *u* Also I just realised how much I like her voice ;o
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 7, 2014 4:24 PM

Jan 2014
Hilarious episode, loved it when Nozaki put on the bear suit XD
Sep 7, 2014 4:25 PM

Jan 2011
So many oblivious couples who are deeply into each other without knowing it...although they're playing it totally for laughs there are many moments when I just hope that romance breaks out.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 7, 2014 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
The supporting characters are so much entertaining then the Main Characters tbh, though Chiyo and Nozaki are still an entertaining pair.

Poor Wakamatsu, having the opposite effect from a date with Seo. Kind of sucks that Kashima is tone deaf, though it is pretty funny when everyone listens to her.

Hori and Kashima as always still funny as ever. The play battles were pretty intense tbh. Mikorin reset his experience in one day, wow, I had this WTF face when Nozaki said that.

Sep 7, 2014 5:25 PM

Jun 2013
The funniest episode yet! And the shipping is strong with this one! :3
Why can't I be in a school like this?

zero armrests, zero space, zero fucks

I'm doing this next time someone tries to sing out loud
Sep 7, 2014 5:25 PM

Aug 2014
Remember that time you sang so bad that everything turned black & white and Dvorak's "New World Symphony" began to sound in the background?

I will remeber...

Seriously, I fecking love kashima!
Laughed so hard!
Yngvar_VISep 7, 2014 5:31 PM
GLORIA FORTIS MILES
Sep 7, 2014 5:36 PM

Dec 2011
Another good episode cause Seo is a boss. I love her shameless. <3

Nachtwandler_21 said:
Silver4000 said:

MikorinxEveryone is canon.
Sep 7, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
I like this episode, everyone meets everyone! :D
Sep 7, 2014 5:43 PM

Aug 2014
Also!

Seo and Wakamatsu's date was so bloody CUTE!

I like how Seo takes the whole notion of "personal space" and just lies all over it

And...

I have nothing to say about this... Nothing at all.
GLORIA FORTIS MILES
Sep 7, 2014 6:32 PM

Sep 2013
Oh man this episode was great!

I can relate to the movie scene with Wakamatsu and Seo, most people take my arm rests too!

Kashima's singing was top notch! Best singing I have ever heard to date.

And the scene with Kashima and Nozaki or should I say Nozaki The bear, I was losing it!

Great episode like always, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun never, EVER fails to impress me!

Sep 7, 2014 8:04 PM

Mar 2013
I just love Nozaki's bear costume face.

I mean, those eyes. And the fucking mouth. Hilarious.
Sep 7, 2014 8:21 PM

Oct 2013
Lol dat date.
Sep 7, 2014 8:34 PM

Sep 2008
This show never fails to crack me the hell up every second. Shame shows like this are always 1 cour.

11/10
Sep 7, 2014 10:05 PM

Jul 2012
Mamikoshiba ftw.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Sep 7, 2014 10:08 PM

Aug 2014
Lol, funny as always. The scene where Kashima was singing, nice censorship.
SEO X WAKAMATSU!!! Hate the fact that they removed some scenes from the manga, then again those jokes would be unnecessary.

Ferax said:

Not gonna happen.
Shiroyume36Sep 7, 2014 10:15 PM
Sep 7, 2014 10:28 PM

Feb 2014
Mami....koshiba really amazing. XD
They cheered on Mami...koshiba, Kahima was so sad there. XD

that "adaptation" of Seo x Wakamatsu. hahahaha.

Great like always.
Sep 7, 2014 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
nozaki in that bear costume was one of the funniest things ever.
and i love kashima and hori, definitely my favorite couple in this show!
Sep 7, 2014 10:42 PM

Dec 2011
I love how they turned Kashima's tone-deafness as a silent movie... with Nozaki and Chiyo cringing so much. Hahaha.

Also love the part where Hori wants Mikoshiba to defeat Kashima. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2014 11:22 PM

Aug 2013

Straight out of a horror movie! XD!

Nozaki judo bear vs the prince LOL! I'd pay to watch that play.

Seo takes your armrest, your head, your popcorn and even your enjoyment of the movie all while totally giving zero f*cks haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 8, 2014 12:07 AM

Jan 2013
Tasuku_ said:

Nachtwandler_21 said:

MikorinxEveryone is canon.

But he's to cute, he would feel lonely.
Sep 8, 2014 1:31 AM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
LOL @ Hori the moment he realizes Mikoshiba is Mamiko.
Sep 8, 2014 4:17 AM

Aug 2013
Stark700 said:
Get ready those earplugs

This was hilarious!

Mikorin!
Sep 8, 2014 4:33 AM

Jan 2013
Yay for more Waka and Waka/Seo. He was introduced rather late and hasn't had much focus other than his intro episode so I feel a bit bad, but many of us adore his adorkableness anyways.

I'm impressed by Kashima's VA, Mai Nakahara. I'm not too familiar with her voice-acting works but I hear Kashima isn't like her usual roles - and yet she rocks at voicing her imo :'D

Kashima and Seo finally meet, via singing lessons. Kashima's singing and everyone's reactions lol

It was brief but we got to see more of Hori's acting! When acting as Rudolph, all I could hear was Pin-sensei lmao Nozaki's costume is helluva creepy.

MAMIKOSHIBA IS SUCH A TREASURE.
Sep 8, 2014 4:41 AM

Mar 2013
Ferax said:
was a good ep not as good as the others but still funny

so only 2 eps left and there is only 2 thinks i would like to see

-why sakura started to like nozaki (during the flashback and the op) but still i want to know

I doubt that will be in the anime, it doesn´t seem to be in the manga. @wakamatsu discovering
the meeting between sakura and nozaki is shown in this chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/gekkan-shoujo-nozaki-kun/48 if you are interested.
Mycelis_TsukiyoSep 8, 2014 4:44 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The final boss of every comedy anime

JustSomeone15 - May 30

15 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Jun 14, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JUMP-Senshi - Sep 21, 2014

510 by TlordGaming »»
May 28, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

199 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 26, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2014

186 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 5, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

150 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 24, 4:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.