Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Jul 29, 2014 3:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Botato said:
Tokoya said:
It is pointless when these threads were created years ago...No one is going to literally look through an entire sub-forum to talk about one stinking moment that happened in a chapter that came out ages ago....Having separate threads for each episode/chapter IS pointless (Especially for weekly series at that) lol...The only good thing about it is the rating system tbh
Did you read what I said?
You guys are already talking here. Just move the discussion to the proper thread <_<

Tokoya said:
It's no one's fault other than the super curious member who chose on his/her free will to spoil themselves about something that is clearly hidden for spoiler purposes...The point of having spoiler tags is to discuss things of this nature and quite frankly that's what we're doing
Which you shouldn't.

Look I don't care because I don't open the spoilers anyway, but the point I'm trying to make is spoiler tags or not that's still going off-topic.

I hope this doesn't count as back seat modding <_<
I edited my post and that pretty much addressed this first part

This isn't a spoiler, I just don't want this post to look like a giant cluster fuck lol

And nah I don't think it is....I don't even see why that is even a legit offense....Only trolls would even attempt to pretend to be mods which is just stupid and sad might I add
TokoyaJul 29, 2014 4:01 PM
Jul 29, 2014 4:00 PM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:

This isn't a spoiler, I just don't want this post to look like a giant cluster fuck lol

And nah I don't think it is....I don't even see why that is even a legit offense....Only trolls would even attempt to pretend to be mods which is just stupid might I add
See the part in bold? Yeah that's perfectly fine, it doesn't even need a spoiler tag most of the time, just as long as it's not about future events.
Jul 29, 2014 4:16 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Botato said:
Tokoya said:

And nah I don't think it is....I don't even see why that is even a legit offense....Only trolls would even attempt to pretend to be mods which is just stupid might I add
See the part in bold? Yeah that's perfectly fine, it doesn't even need a spoiler tag most of the time, just as long as it's not about future events.
I guess, but in regards to stuff like that I'd advice them to always be put in a spoiler tag because first and foremost, that's what they're for to begin with and secondly no one likes to see spoiler out in the open without any form of warning

This is for you and anyone that still cares about our discussion lol
[spoiler]In our (I mean guys like me, LTB, Kiko, Darklight etc.) defense, the most we do openly is just hint at genders (Like when I say things like "She" is coming soon") or mention names or just tell you guys "to keep watching" instead of us going into heavy spoiler territory in an attempt to try and change your views on things
TokoyaJul 29, 2014 4:22 PM
Jul 29, 2014 5:10 PM

Sep 2012
but yeah. Manga readers shouldn't talk about future chapters here. They should just be discussing the current episode, So they don't ruin it for anyone.
Jul 29, 2014 5:58 PM

Jan 2010
Akanezora said:
Bulat is my favorite character so far. I wonder when he will get his personal arc?
@Manga readers: We'll get to see it in the anime? Feel free to spoil me.

Anime only viewer, if I had to guess the only manly good character will likely be one of the first ones to die. Also the other male character whose name I cannot remember probably will not last long.

Anyone, please tell me if I am wrong.
Jul 29, 2014 6:09 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
Yup, that scene was indeed pretty cool, the background music in this is just so fitting for these scenes I love it...And ohohohoho, I see what you did there with the Braht thing lol...Please don't remind xD And yes, The Empire has their own OP Teigu's as well

And yeah, I liked that rule a lot because they actually stayed true to it and applied it to literally every character :D

I will say this though, I definitely felt more bad for Zank in the anime more than I did when I read it in the manga....Up until watching it, for some reason I had him pegged as another one dimensional character but seeing as though I was horribly wrong, it makes it even better for me =P

And that is a shame my friend lol...."She" is clearly the best girl <3

Haha, I definitely "sympathized" with Zank more than in the manga. xD Of course, only at the end. It reinforced the corruption of the Capital...and ofc we'll definitely seeing more corruption in future. *shivers*

LoomyTheBrew said:

I agree with both of you guys. It was very well done episode overall: I liked Zank's portrayal in the anime, the OST was sick as hell, the art was awesome, and I too like that they stick by that rule. This series does not fuck around.

And yes the capital has a good chunk of OP imperial arms. Who could ever forget when:

I just can't wait till we see the Jaegars. And the fact that Hana Kana is voicing Seryu gets very excited. It's gonna be so epic.

It'll definitely be exciting to see other Teigus animated! I'm kind of in love-hate conflict about Hana Kana being the voice actress for Seryuu.... I'm sure you know what I mean...I think...

Tokoya said:
Yeah, I forgot to mention this to you guys, going by this current pace and how I calculated it 3 weeks ago I think that they will definitely be ending at chapter 38...White Fox knows what they're doing because of aid from the mangaka and 38 is the ideal place to end S1...I wouldn't mind much if they go further than that either but we'll see

Well...chapter 38 is definitely awesome place to end! BUT! If they ever though of trolling the watchers... (manga readers already got trolled)...they could end it at ch 33...I definitely want it to end at ch 38 just to get some satisfaction at the end. Too bad one of my favorite scenes won't be animated (I hope, better late than never) for a while.

Going a bit off topic about "spoilers".
It would be nice if there was a group private messages. If it exists, I didn't know, if it doesn't, I wish there was.
I do think we're the lesser of the two evil when we compare it to the direct spoilers. Of course, that doesn't justify our action if you think you really got "spoilered" by our words.
I'm really sorry if you ever got spoiled by me or my friends (lol, I don't have many friends though. :P)!
Well, for fun solution. You can put vague words in the spoiler, like what I did to LTB, and PM the actual content to the person you're replying. I'm sure this isn't an efficient way, but I can't really think of anything else that we can quickly talk about without "spoilering" other people. (It's not like others are going to spoil the contents right after...)

But yes...OST...I need to listen to the actual OST before I can recognize it as "OST" or recognize the OST as "oh, I remember this!" unfortunate, I know. x_x

jonnyhan said:
Anime only viewer, if I had to guess the only manly good character will likely be one of the first ones to die. Also the other male character whose name I cannot remember probably will not last long.

Anyone, please tell me if I am wrong.

PM'd you the answer to prevent any more possible spoilers.
HiddenELJul 29, 2014 6:17 PM
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 29, 2014 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
Impressive fight.
Maybe there will be one like this for every remaining artifact.
Jul 29, 2014 10:05 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
@HiddenEl, I'm too lazy to do all that separate quoting right now..It's after 1am lol

In regards to Hana Kana...Are referring to the character she's playing (Because if it's this, then I totally get why) or are you referring to Hana Kara herself?

And yeah it would suck for them to end at 38 too since it'll be a huge troll moment for the fans and have everyone wanting more...But that's why it's an ideal place to end, because cliffhangers make people anticipated for and crave more content XP
Jul 29, 2014 10:11 PM

Mar 2014
For all i care.. i only want to see Esdese in action LOL

Jul 29, 2014 10:44 PM

Jan 2014
Amusing action. Wonder if he will become that eye's user afterwards...
Jul 30, 2014 1:48 AM

Feb 2014
Tokoya said:
@HiddenEl, I'm too lazy to do all that separate quoting right now..It's after 1am lol

In regards to Hana Kana...Are referring to the character she's playing (Because if it's this, then I totally get why) or are you referring to Hana Kara herself?

And yeah it would suck for them to end at 38 too since it'll be a huge troll moment for the fans and have everyone wanting more...But that's why it's an ideal place to end, because cliffhangers make people anticipated for and crave more content XP

No matter where they end it's going to be cliffhanger haha. At least on chapter 38 it ends nicely and gives hope for the future.

Plus, the "troll" moment that we're referring to will be a good reason for people to look forward to season 2. I wouldn't want that rushed and people will probably like it being in the beginning of season 2 since it will give it more time to progress and be fleshed out. Plus, it would kind of set the tone for the rest of the season because that's a big thing in the manga right now. I mean most of the tension right now is revolving around it! It would be perfect to keep it in season 2 quite frankly.

Also I like Hana Kana voicing her because.......
*don't read this because it spoils a little bit of Seryu's character*
LoomyTheBrewJul 30, 2014 1:52 AM
Jul 30, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2010
I think I just saw a crazy version of Laxus. It might be a little late but I love the backgrounds when they show each character separately near the end of OP.

I see what you did there Bulat, going smooth.

Sheele is my waifu <3

Badass Akame is badass. So that is Akame's sis... Judging by that, Tatsumi's most important person is Sayo huh... Maybe he loved her.

I love that ED too much..
Jul 30, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
galimx said:
Is there going to be any deep development in characters like in Berserk between Guts and Griffith or is it going to be just a black and white anime? The 4 episodes didn't seem like anything of that. Teen's jumping around and killing without any serious, mature tone. And I heard that each time a more stronger and more crazy enemy appears and things get more edgy... I also dislike the random mood switches, someone dies they cry, the next scene they already joke and boobs in your face. Horrible writting and storytelling. Hope it gets better (i doubt)

This episode had no mood switches, honestly. Mostly at the beginning since nothing was going on but the second half was pretty serious. And about the first part.. If memory serves right enemies should be getting less black and white and be going to the grey area and having a motive for being evil and have more of a background.. Not just random murderers and rapists.
Honestly, they do develop on their villains quite well.. I've never been much of a fan of Night raid to be honest, their cast is quite decent. I only like Lubbock, Bulat and Akame. Rest of the cast is meh...
YehartJul 30, 2014 12:59 PM
"Hi!"
Jul 30, 2014 1:02 PM

May 2014
galimx said:
Is there going to be any deep development in characters like in Berserk between Guts and Griffith or is it going to be just a black and white anime?
Pffft.. NOPE! At best the only clue for that is what you're seeing it from the fanbois.

galimx said:
Teen's jumping around and killing without any serious, mature tone. And I heard that each time a more stronger and more crazy enemy appears and things get more edgy...
Pretty much.

galimx said:
Horrible writting and storytelling. Hope it gets better (i doubt)
No, it won't get better.
Jul 30, 2014 1:25 PM

Dec 2012
LoomyTheBrew said:

Believe it or not, there's a spoiler tag.

What? No there's not. Every other page of every episode discussion is filled with indirect spoilers that set up false expectations for anime only viewers and they're all clear as day. This problem isn't exclusive to AgK but due to how hard this is getting bashed it seems the only defense manga readers can give is to constantly slap down "wait until they adapt chapter 26.5 it's gonna get real dark cause people die! I won't tell you who but hint it's someone who dies!"
Jul 30, 2014 1:43 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm...I feel as if this show is gonna take a Hunger-Games-esque twist. My 2 reasons are: 1) the whole "1 person must die if 2 wielders of imperial arms fight" feels like it might come down to the members of Night Raid needing to attack each other; and 2) when Akame says that she cares about everyone in night raid, it seems to foreshadow some sort of despair. I also hear manga readers say how this series gets heavier as it goes along. I dunno, I guess everything is going too well for Night Raid, and I feel like something bad should happen. Might just be me though >_> <.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:

Haha. xD That's pretty late for posting (I try not to post late a night...if I do, that's probably because I'm taking too much time deciding what to write down & ofc, some editing.) :P
And it's easier for me since I don't have to delete my own quotes. :P

Yep! I'm sure you got what I'm thinking! It (probably) wouldn't make sense if you didn't get it. xD
I'm definitely hoping for 2nd season! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 30, 2014 6:59 PM

Jan 2012
T3hSource said:
galimx said:
Is there going to be any deep development in characters like in Berserk between Guts and Griffith or is it going to be just a black and white anime?
Pffft.. NOPE! At best the only clue for that is what you're seeing it from the fanbois.

Good to know 'mature' people like this are still posting here ever since the first ep.
VPedgeJul 30, 2014 7:03 PM
"Yo, Buddy. Still alive?" -Solo Wing Pixy, AC:Zero (best game ever)
Jul 30, 2014 7:12 PM

Jul 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:

What? No there's not. Every other page of every episode discussion is filled with indirect spoilers that set up false expectations for anime only viewers and they're all clear as day. This problem isn't exclusive to AgK but due to how hard this is getting bashed it seems the only defense manga readers can give is to constantly slap down "wait until they adapt chapter 26.5 it's gonna get real dark cause people die! I won't tell you who but hint it's someone who dies!"

For the record, there is a significant minority bashing it, whether they have legitimate criticisms or not. Most people either thinks its fine, that it is actually good, or that it is amazing. I find it to be a really good series but yeah it is getting old with people telling anime-only watchers to wait for a certain part in the manga to come.
Jul 30, 2014 7:22 PM

Jul 2014
galimx said:
Is there going to be any deep development in characters like in Berserk between Guts and Griffith or is it going to be just a black and white anime? The 4 episodes didn't seem like anything of that. Teen's jumping around and killing without any serious, mature tone. And I heard that each time a more stronger and more crazy enemy appears and things get more edgy... I also dislike the random mood switches, someone dies they cry, the next scene they already joke and boobs in your face. Horrible writting and storytelling. Hope it gets better (i doubt)

Yes there is character development. You already saw that with the interactions between Tatsumi and Akame as well as Mine. And yes there is a serious tone. You can have brief comedic moments (which in this series only happens from character interactions and is pretty tame) while maintaining a dark tone overall. Case in point FMAB. Also none of the things you said happen or have happened in the story, stop exaggerating. The mood doesn't change that fast. And what do people keeping meaning by edgy. Why, because people die?
Jul 30, 2014 11:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HiddenEL said:
Tokoya said:

Haha. xD That's pretty late for posting (I try not to post late a night...if I do, that's probably because I'm taking too much time deciding what to write down & ofc, some editing.) :P
And it's easier for me since I don't have to delete my own quotes. :P

Yep! I'm sure you got what I'm thinking! It (probably) wouldn't make sense if you didn't get it. xD
I'm definitely hoping for 2nd season! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Lol, I go to bed late every night these days so that's why I post late xD

But yeah....I hate her completely, I don't like her at all because of that lol....There was a fb poll thing (Not sure if it was Japanese or not) and basically it was a top 10 ranking thing (based on the first 3 epsidoes of the new airing anime) and AgK was in the #1 spot

LoomyTheBrew said:
Tokoya said:

No matter where they end it's going to be cliffhanger haha. At least on chapter 38 it ends nicely and gives hope for the future.

Plus, the "troll" moment that we're referring to will be a good reason for people to look forward to season 2. I wouldn't want that rushed and people will probably like it being in the beginning of season 2 since it will give it more time to progress and be fleshed out. Plus, it would kind of set the tone for the rest of the season because that's a big thing in the manga right now. I mean most of the tension right now is revolving around it! It would be perfect to keep it in season 2 quite frankly.

Also I like Hana Kana voicing her because.......
*don't read this because it spoils a little bit of Seryu's character*
Exactly my thoughts bro...I completely agree with this

galimx said:
I will tell you this....Although it may seem black and white....Everyone in Night Raid are actually grey (I touched on this black and white thing before with a troll a few pages ago but I think it got deleted because the entire thing got out hand because I can't stand trolls lol)...And the "villains" (antagonists would be a better word here TBH) range from black to grey as well

In regards to interactions like what you're asking, between protagonists and antagonists....You'll see examples of what you're looking for soon...Not sure how many episodes it'll be until then though
TokoyaJul 31, 2014 12:13 AM
Jul 31, 2014 12:32 AM

Sep 2011
Best ep of AGK so far! I love the fight although the mc is kinda getting on my nerve with his idiotic action.
Jul 31, 2014 1:45 AM

Jun 2010
Forever 7:45 AM

The second hand ticks, but the minutes never move

There exists a class in hell, where the teacher never comes, and nothings ever learned.

There exists a class in hell, where the bad guys go to reap the time for the crime that they've earned.

There is no redemption , only eternal detention.

There exists a class in hell, and it's name is Home Room.
Jul 31, 2014 2:32 AM

May 2014
Everyone still talking about deaths.. Damn

I like Night Raid so I hope it's not one of them dying.. Or worse one of my favorite ones! EEK

Oh btw next episode is sheele's right? So next episode we should have an episode focused on another member? I would love a Bulat episode!! His scene this episode was hilarious and I love his moments with Tatsumi.

#ShippingBastsumiNow

Jul 31, 2014 3:20 AM

Feb 2014
ZoroZoldyck said:
Everyone still talking about deaths.. Damn

I like Night Raid so I hope it's not one of them dying.. Or worse one of my favorite ones! EEK

Oh btw next episode is sheele's right? So next episode we should have an episode focused on another member? I would love a Bulat episode!! His scene this episode was hilarious and I love his moments with Tatsumi.

#ShippingBastsumiNow

Sorry but death flags has been up on most of the members of the night raids. The only night raids safe for now are:
Jul 31, 2014 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
Wow its the best of the four episodes so far, Akame is probably the baddsass no nonsense female fighter i've seen , of all the negative commenys i've seen in this thread i can only say this: i will pickthis anime anyday over onepiece or naruto who either have stupid MC's or just too long storylines its becoming boring, and also it has potential i've been reading the manga since before the anime and if Whitefox can execute the manga storyline of AGK well, it will be one of the best anime around ... my verdict for this Episode 7/10 :)
Jul 31, 2014 10:35 AM
Dec 2011

Gay sex. ;D
Jul 31, 2014 2:39 PM

Jan 2014
ZoroZoldyck said:
Or worse one of my favorite ones!

Who's your favorites?
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 31, 2014 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
Cool episode. :3
I really liked how they explained the Imperial Arms and what type of weapon the Night Raid members have. :3 I think my most favorite is Akame's, but then again....the poison curse thing is pretty.....scary. :P
Other than that, Zank! D: The assassin....beheader lol. :P

Cool fighting scene, glad Akame came to Tatsumi's rescue. :3
Next episode....Sheele route? xD
Jul 31, 2014 8:07 PM

May 2012
ResidentANM said:

Is that Satoshi Tsuruoka I hear as Zank the Beheader? If it is, it really suited him, seeing as he is a homicidal maniac. Just like Caster from Fate/Zero.

Exactly what I thought.
Jul 31, 2014 8:19 PM
Feb 2014
'its because i loved her most that i wanted to kill her as swiftly as possible'

GOSH Akame, can you be any cooler? :3
its violent, yeah, but just cool, nevertheless.

O.O
Jul 31, 2014 8:22 PM

Mar 2013
wigglejelly said:

Gay sex. ;D

They should have gone there.
Jul 31, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
Even though it's not hard to do per say, I like that they decided to make Zank have that back story rather than just him having always been okay with killing people.
Jul 31, 2014 8:55 PM

Sep 2011
wigglejelly said:
---snip---

Gay sex. ;D

It's funny because Bulat is voiced by the same guy who did Kamina and Jonathan Joestar.
Jul 31, 2014 10:28 PM

May 2012
08:35 nice valley

16:44 hidden weapons could be in her bra or pantsu, mrn

19:06 Redeye and Blackeye huh

6.5/10 for this ep.
Better than the terrible ep.3.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 1, 2014 1:24 PM

Dec 2012
A lot better than that last episode that made me facepalm. Hopefully it keeps this up from now on and stops with the seriousness to comedy. Just doesn't work.
Aug 1, 2014 2:46 PM

Nov 2007
This episode had considerably less character interaction fluff and a lot more action, and it was much better for it. Less awkward mood whiplashes too.

The only thing this show does reasonably well is the action. I hope there's a lot more of that in the next episode rather than forcing people to watch inane, cliche, boring as heck characters jabbering away.
Aug 2, 2014 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
great episode, really liked the explanations on the Imperial Arms. Tatsumi spoke the words just as I was thinking them. LOVED LOVED Akame in this episode...I mean she's awesome as it is, but the fight was brilliant. Though I really missed the soundtrack from the first episode, when Night Raids first attack was shown.

I really hope we get to hear it again
Aug 2, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm, I feel like this show took some things from FMA, like the "do you hear the sounds of the people you killed" thing.

fst said:
wigglejelly said:

Gay sex. ;D

Boku no Akame
Aug 2, 2014 4:36 PM

Nov 2013
mayukachan said:
Hmm, I feel like this show took some things from FMA, like the "do you hear the sounds of the people you killed" thing.

fst said:

Boku no Tatsumi
Fixed.
Aug 2, 2014 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
I had fun researching what "Boku no" means. It was funny. hehe
For this episode though, I give it a 10.
Aug 3, 2014 6:10 AM
Oct 2013
could anybody who read the manga tell me if this gets good at some point? the characters and plot are just so generic, animation and music propably the cheapest they were able to get. Yet this show is hyped like crazy.
Aug 3, 2014 6:12 AM

May 2014
twisting said:
could anybody who read the manga tell me if this gets good at some point? the characters and plot are just so generic, animation and music propably the cheapest they were able to get. Yet this show is hyped like crazy.
There will be more action like this, but like 0 episodes later we're introduced to antagonists who are like Night Raid in a sense rather than 1 dimensional sadistic villains.
Aug 3, 2014 8:22 AM
Jan 2012
why SAO 2 is such of win, and why Akame ga Kill is such of FAIL ?
Aug 4, 2014 1:58 AM

Jul 2008
Excellent fight this time, so I wonder will Tatsumi now use the eye Arms now? Tatsumi did well but also shows he has a long way to go, I like characters like this, but just get him a new outfit, the school uniform is just so jarring compared to everyone else.
Aug 5, 2014 3:34 PM

Feb 2011
pretty cool epi!
Aug 5, 2014 9:30 PM

Sep 2008
I thought this episode was a lot more enjoyable than the previous ones. Hopefully it will keep getting better.
Aug 6, 2014 9:41 AM

Nov 2012
Really nice fighting scene. A bit awkward when Zank used the Teigu to check out Akame's underwear but overall a good episode.

I can't wait to see the next action scene when "stuff" happens.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Aug 6, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Lol i actually love how Zank checked Akame first. I actually thought that was the only ability of his Teigu. So Akame wears White garments with black stripes on it :)

Though this episode explained what the relics are and a little bit info about Akame's past.

Still it's mostly action fight scenes all throughout.

I wonder if they'll do other backstory for other characters as well?

Good stuff! Can't wait for the next episode!
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2014

528 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1210 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1367 by CloudJ »»
May 22, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

610 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 19, 6:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.