Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 15, 2013 11:29 PM

Jun 2013
Dark_Chaos said:

Name me one male lead that is ever not dense and you win! XD

Kodaka Hasegawa
Jun 15, 2013 11:32 PM

Sep 2011
crrstle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Kodaka Hasegawa

Well Played!
Jun 16, 2013 12:00 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Azusa, so bold
Lol Mai"Fukubuchou" now is Deredere-chan~
Steel king -> with Yokodera, Melting steel king -> with Yokodera's younger bro xD
Ah cliffhanger.. This tension is killing me :(

NothingButStyle said:
crrstle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Kodaka Hasegawa

Well Played!

8man Hikigaya?
"Signature removed"
Jun 16, 2013 12:45 AM
Mar 2013
crrstle said:
Since they have met when they were younger, I wonder if Yokodera's memory loss might have had something to do with the nekogami's wish in the past...

I think so, too. In the eps 9, just after when Nekogami explained whose wish had been the first trigger that turned the school buildings into some sight seeing spots in Itary now, he said to Yokodera, "You don't remember (that you wished for it years ago), do you? And you even don't know why you lost the memory."
I'm sure Nekogami knew why. I guess that for some reasons that aren't reveled yet, he had erased Yokodera and the others' memory or made them ambiguous because it was also a part of someone's wish.
Nekogami grants everyone's wishes but they can conflict each other. He rearranges them in a sequence of "Someone wished something, and now the result indirectly makes someone else's wish come true..."
htsujiJun 16, 2013 12:58 AM
Jun 16, 2013 1:04 AM

Mar 2013
NothingButStyle said:
Sourire said:
Nose_Bleed said:
When you saw that bunny just staring down at them, did anyone else thought of:
he's so cute!

I thought i was the only one lmao!! Btw anyone catch the portrait of the father, i mean sure his face was shunned out but notice how he has those two pointy hairstrands at the top of his head the same way yokedera has his?

What if they are their own parents? Tsukiko would have to grow a bit though...

I love you.
Jun 16, 2013 1:30 AM

Sep 2012
Ray_Light said:

NothingButStyle said:
crrstle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Kodaka Hasegawa

Well Played!

8man Hikigaya?

Itsuka Shidou ? He's willingly making them fall for him.
Jun 16, 2013 1:59 AM
Mar 2013
When Steel King explained her mother's memory,

Still, I cannot predict where the story goes to.
htsujiJun 16, 2013 2:11 AM
Jun 16, 2013 3:31 AM

May 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
Cratex said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Takumi Usui?

But he was trying to get her, not the other way round. I guess technically you win since I never said that it HAS to be the girl trying to get the guy, but that was more or less what I was going for :S

And the girl he was after was dense as fuck so it further proves my statement. Not like I'm saying they don't exist anyway, but it is rare :P

Hachiman?
Jun 16, 2013 4:21 AM

Nov 2009
Great episode!!!

There were so many deep and funny scenes. The beginning was just brilliant with Azuki Azusa in her cheerleading outfit and she really has changed completely. Youto's interaction with Mai was comical as usual. Tsukiko was so cute when she tried to get inside Barbara to get Youto to hug her but instead teases her instead. I laughed so hard when Youto declared that he was the little brother in front of Tsukushi and she took it so easily that she completely changed her attitude afterwards. Some very deep scenes about their memories and Youto doesn't seem to remember anything despite knowing that he knows that he should be remembering something.

Coincidentally Azuki Azusa met Youto outside and due to their joyful conservation, Tsukiko is feeling inferior to her and is depressed (despite not having emotions) although she tells her self to stay strong. She really is trying hard and you can respect her efforts to try and find something to prove that she has known Youto for a long time and as expected Ponta looked very suspicious from the start and the Stony Cat yet again has granted them two a wish sending them back in the past.

Looking forward to see how this progresses in the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 16, 2013 4:21 AM
Mar 2013
Just for your information about a trivial mistranslation on eps10.

When Azuki Azusa brought honey lemon slices, she said "Haiiro-Guma demo peropero sikirenai kurai..." or "Even a grizzly bear cannot lick up..." But, because she pronounced "G" and "m" softly, the words sounded to me as "Hai-Iruka demo..." or "Even a gray dolphin ..." and I was a bit puzzled., "Where the metaphor came from?" It was a bear, not a dolphine that loves honey.
Some translators seemed to do the same mistake like me :->
htsujiJun 16, 2013 4:27 AM
Jun 16, 2013 4:30 AM

Sep 2008
Tsukiko you're the only reason I watch this anime!
She is so cute!
So damn cute!
Love her!
Jun 16, 2013 4:57 AM

May 2010
Lol,Azusa's fangirlism was XD XD XD. Loved tsukiko even more!
Jun 16, 2013 6:03 AM

Nov 2012
damn tsukushi still believe if yokodera has a brother XD
idk why she is only love the brother XD

btw what kind of past that yokodera forget? :/
honestly I'm kind of confused in this episode :/
Jun 16, 2013 6:34 AM

Jun 2012
this anime is so moe
i didn't even care for the plot
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Jun 16, 2013 6:38 AM

May 2013
Xaftz said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Speaking of emotions, couldn't she have wished them back by now? Ever since the 2nd Cat God statue, she's had plenty of opportunities. She, the big sister and Azuki have also had plenty of chances to wish to be with Yokodera too, so whats wrong with them? And lets not forget Yokodera and his fantasies. Geez, when they say you can wish for anything, I'm pretty sure it applies to literally anything.

But alas, then the series would be over. They really should have added some countermeasures to these possible happenings :S

The problem with the girls wishing for his love is that it wouldn't feel right, and just forced. Remember when Azusa wished for Yokodera to tickle her belly in episode 6? (located at 11:19)
Yokodera then proceeded to tell her she was pretty and went in for a kiss but she refused and said she'd rather go slow and steady than something forced like that.
That is the closest we will/have gotten to one of the girls wishing for his love.
In general it's just not right to wish someone to love you, because it's not natural as it should be.

Ahh, yes, that slipped my mind. Yes, that one incident with the belly tickling is probably the countermeasure I had missed to all these possible wishes I had proposed :P

Arlia said:
Ray_Light said:

NothingButStyle said:
crrstle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Kodaka Hasegawa

Well Played!

8man Hikigaya?

Itsuka Shidou ? He's willingly making them fall for him.

And to all you guys, I'm pretty sure you all win without me even checking them. Well played
Jun 16, 2013 6:42 AM

Oct 2012
I am confused. And lost in all those wishes and reality changes. Yet, again. Either I am watching bad translation (rori) or this show has really badly written story. And what is the most confusing is the past and motivations of some characters. Can someone explain me the thing with Italy?

And I have the feeling that there is no such thing as photo of Yokodera and Tsukiko. That thing is only her wish.

And this memory of their mother - does it belong to Yokodera or to one of sisters? Can he be their brother in the end?

Mother:
Mich666Jun 16, 2013 6:47 AM
Jun 16, 2013 7:15 AM

Jan 2013
I'm convinced at this point that steel king knows yokodera has no younger brother.
Jun 16, 2013 7:54 AM
Mar 2013
Mich666 said:
I am confused. And lost in all those wishes and reality changes. Yet, again. Either I am watching bad translation (rori) or this show has really badly written story. And what is the most confusing is the past and motivations of some characters. Can someone explain me the thing with Italy?

And I have the feeling that there is no such thing as photo of Yokodera and Tsukiko. That thing is only her wish.

And this memory of their mother - does it belong to Yokodera or to one of sisters? Can he be their brother in the end?

Mother:

I'm confused, too. This show, which seemed to be just another slapstick comedy at first glance, has a more complicated plot and technical twists of story telling. So far, it is obvious that not only Yokodera but also Tsutukakushi sisters got their memories partly erased or modified. Nekogami (in eps 9) said to Yokodera, "Years ago, you wished that Tsukiko would be able to go Itary when she grew up." But she currently believes that she met him only two years ago; and that it was after Emanuela (the little choir girl) met him. I have a feeling that his old wish and loss of memory may be concerned with Tsukiko's mother.
Jun 16, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2013
Azusa Azuki as a cheerleader? Great way to start an episode!

That Vice-President has tsundere-ism. Lol!

NTR Project involves going inside Barbara and making Yokodera keep only loli magazines.

Tsukushi still thinks Yokodera has a younger brother. Wow!

So, we're learning more about the past. In the end, Yokodera and Tsukiko go back to the past. I guess we'll learn more and things will be explained.

But I felt sorry for Tsukiko throughout this episode.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 16, 2013 9:31 AM
Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those memories ;o
I also have to laugh at Tsukushi again believing in the most obvious of lies lol:

Anyways, moody episode and oh man, that rabbit.

o onee-san <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 16, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2010
The situation seems complicated but I guess that will be explained on the next one

MyAmyJun 16, 2013 9:39 AM
Jun 16, 2013 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
Here's some azuki Azusa for you all
removed-userJun 16, 2013 9:52 AM
Jun 16, 2013 10:22 AM

Dec 2012
Azuki was so moe this episode especially in the cheerleading outfit <3

I still can't believe the Steel Queen actually believed Yokodera when he said he was his own younger brother... >.>

Next episode sounds interesting to say the least
Jun 16, 2013 10:47 AM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode.
Jun 16, 2013 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
htsuji said:

When Azuki Azusa brought honey lemon slices, she said "Haiiro-Guma demo peropero sikirenai kurai..." or "Even a grizzly bear cannot lick up..." But, because she pronounced "G" and "m" softly, the words sounded to me as "Hai-Iruka demo..." or "Even a gray dolphin ..." and I was a bit puzzled., "Where the metaphor came from?" It was a bear, not a dolphine that loves honey.
The translation i saw was talking about a dog but a bear sounds more likely since they are known for eating honey.
Dolphins live mostly in the sea apart from some exceptions and there isn't any honey in the sea to my knowledge i also never heard of a dog eating honey.

This episode had some nice moments like at the start with the frustrated vice captain and Azusa seems the frustrated captain still has a lot to learn about others.
Especially the girlfriends part was funny the way Azusa reacted towards it.
And afterwards that game that was wrong in every way i wonder what Tsukushi was thinking when she showed it and wanted them it as well.

Speaking of Tsukushi Yokodera still calls her with her nickname i wonder if he will ever start calling her by her normal name.
Jun 16, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2010
Thats one mad rabbit
Jun 16, 2013 12:06 PM
Jan 2011
I'm guessing that the last 2 eps are gonna be more on the past.
Jun 16, 2013 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Couldn't understand the plot at all =/
Keep moving forward
Jun 16, 2013 12:40 PM

Dec 2009
I never expected plot in Henneko. But I like it.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 16, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2012
Baka-moé-dere~~
Every girl char is so likeable :3
Jun 16, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
ecko91 said:
Dat eyecatch tho

Jun 16, 2013 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
htsuji said:

Yea i was a bit confused when she said "Even a gray dolphin...." xD Grizzly bear makes sense since bears like honey.
Jun 16, 2013 5:20 PM

Jan 2013
Wow that cat god is a dick. I would go break every statue it had.
Jun 16, 2013 6:25 PM

Apr 2012
strange story at the moment but still fun to watch. just 2 episodes left :(
Jun 16, 2013 10:58 PM

Jun 2012
I am surprised no mentioned the Ro-Kyu-Bu! reference.

When Tsutsukakushi was throwing out his ero, the pile of accepted ero, the pile with the loli and pettanko girls, had a girl playing basketball.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 17, 2013 12:44 AM

May 2009
Mich666 said:
I am confused. And lost in all those wishes and reality changes. Yet, again. Either I am watching bad translation (rori) or this show has really badly written story.

I think this is one of the more clever stories I've read in quite some time. By the title alone, you'd think it would be a simple romantic comedy about a perverted guy and an expressionless girl, but the story goes much, much deeper than that and every time you think something is resolved, another conflicts pops up. This is definitely not a story I'd expect to find in a show like this, and I think the writer deserves a lot of praise for that.

And what is the most confusing is the past and motivations of some characters. Can someone explain me the thing with Italy?

I don't think this can be answered yet, as we don't know all the details right now.

What we do know is that everything is happening because Youto once made a single wish. This wish made him forget that he has met the sisters and their parents before and now, he has to find a way to retrieve those memories to undo that wish, as it seems to be causing more problems than it probably should have.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2013 2:43 AM

Feb 2012
Best eyecatch I've seen in awhile. Pretty funny when Tsukiko stuffed herself into the body pillow.
Jun 17, 2013 3:08 AM

Aug 2010
FINALLY getting back on track with Tsutsukakushi, the last two episodes were painful to watch. Really looking forward to the next episode 4/5.
Jun 17, 2013 3:51 AM
Mar 2013
Confirmed or currently most likely facts:
1. Tsutukakushi sisters' grandfather is an Italian and he and his wife have been living in Itary for years.
2. Their parents passed away years ago. (A strange implication is posed here. When was their mother gone? )
3. When Tsukushi told him her memory of mother, a flashback came to Yokodera, which implies he met their mother at a kindergarten.
4. Years ago, Yokodera wished that the sisters would be able to go Italy (and live with their grandparents). But his memories about these matters were erased for some reason that isn't reveled yet.
5. Emanuela Pollarola (a choir girl) met Yokodera about two years ago and went (back) to Itary. She possibly met Tsukiko, too. She has been in love with him and hoping to come to Japan again. It was granted recently by the power of a small Nokogami stature that someone gave her.
htsujiJun 17, 2013 4:44 AM
Jun 17, 2013 5:22 AM
Oct 2007
Maybe Yokodera's memories of their mother were from traveling to the past and meeting her
Jun 17, 2013 5:30 AM
Mar 2013
htsuji said:

By the way, she didn't say the amount of her honey lemon. What actually she said was something like "It's so delicious (sweet and sour) that even a grizzly bear wouldn't like to lick it up at once. (maybe the bear would hesitate about eating it all at a time and like to reserve it for a while longer/ or maybe it would be just spaced-out because of the sweetness of the honey lemon)"
htsujiJun 17, 2013 5:48 AM
Jun 17, 2013 6:20 AM

Jun 2012
I just noticed this but all the characters are likable, At least I think so. I wish Yokodera was a little less dense though. He just stands there and watches instead of doing something.

Pretty good episode, I wonder what happened to Yokodera's memories.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jun 17, 2013 6:52 AM

Feb 2011
Tsukiko said:
You're a pervert obsessed with belly buttons

My description really.
Jun 17, 2013 2:00 PM
Jul 2012
Akanezora said:
ecko91 said:
Dat eyecatch tho

Sexi
Jun 17, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2011
Akanezora said:

HELL YES!!!
Jun 17, 2013 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
All my laughs

such a funny episode. love this.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jun 17, 2013 3:01 PM

Feb 2013
azuki all the way
Jun 18, 2013 4:33 PM

Jul 2012
i'm very confused

Jun 20, 2013 8:35 AM

Sep 2012
Azuki Azusa stand out again...

i like the scene in Yokodera's room Tsukiko killing Barbara to hide inside of it...

poor Barbara...

xD
Jun 20, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2008
It's just a guess...
Maybe Yokodera from Tsukiko childhood is this Yokodera from present time?
That's why he don't remember this, because for him this haven't happen yet.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by PrawnGuard »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.