Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion

May 4, 2013 6:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Loool, Tsukushi is throwing in fists and kicks. What an episode. She's actually kinda cute imo with her blushes imo though.

Oh and she wants to marry her little sister? lololol. Funny episode again.

Modified by Stark700, May 4, 2013 3:00 PM

May 4, 2013 6:55 AM
News Team
So the reason behind her wanting to be emotionless is her sister. lol @ his reason about "two-timing"!! What? The cat status is created by the sister?

She's trying out with cosplaying. Taking care of sister love??? NO!! hentai older sister for falling in love with her for that... and breaking sister relations. lol @ "duel" part. Then giving the emotion to older sister. And he wants to be her brother.

Wow @ the end. Something is gone as a whole?!
Modified by tsubasalover, May 4, 2013 7:05 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

May 4, 2013 6:56 AM

yeah its so funny that Tsukushi want to marry her sister. lol and tahat youto. wtf.. putting panties on the neko...
and what happened at last.... the park is gone? .. lols . so funny this eps.

May 4, 2013 7:56 AM

I dont understand a thing of what you said......if you spoil something at least do it right damn it!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

May 4, 2013 9:21 AM

I think it's kinda cute that Tsukushi wants to marry Tsukiko and quite hilarious.

That ending, the whole park disappeared

Love the Tsukiko cosplay and I loled when Youto tripped and ripped off the changing room drapes while Tsukiko was changing.

May 4, 2013 11:41 AM

She does that everytime she's embarassed.

May 4, 2013 12:47 PM
where can i watch eng subbed ep? ;<

May 4, 2013 12:52 PM

selfDestructor said:
where can i watch eng subbed ep? ;<

Fucking google.

May 4, 2013 12:57 PM
i see raw only, mustah

May 4, 2013 1:11 PM

Well I wasn't expecting that haha

Queen of Steel having a sis complex for Tsukiko. When she's honest she's just as goofy as the MC

*Scratches head in confusion/laughter*

May 4, 2013 1:36 PM

lol I've been waiting for this episode since I saw it in the manga! and it doesn't disappoint. It's amazing how his house disappeared. I though all houses had basements, but apparently, his doesn't

May 4, 2013 1:39 PM

This was amazing! After seeing the first episode I thought this would be nothing but slapstick jokes and lolicon fanservice but... well, I wouldn't say it's turned out to be the opposite, but it does have its moments of substance. Like Hataraku maou-sama it also knows how to balance humor & seriousness very well :D

That moonlit scene with Tsukiko asking Youto what she is to him made my inner fangirl go into shipping overdrive ʃ(˘▽ƪ)

Dat younger brother XD I was a bit scared last episode once Youto got his facade back that the show would lose its humor but that's not the case. Nothing can beat the first episode of course but we're only less than halfway through so there's still a chance to get back on par.

May 4, 2013 1:48 PM

lol wtf, tsukiko's sister sure is crazy
and...what happened to his house

May 4, 2013 1:49 PM

Nandate?What the fuck?
How can I put it to explain how I feel(feel=/=think/logic) about this episode without too much violence....
What the fuck is with this piece of garbage episode?Merry her?I swear to the loligod I'd kill Tsukushi if she were real.....what the fuck,this anime is ruined for me now.The fuck.....it almost made me puke.
Ok,enough with the feelings.
*Brain switch on*
Let's see.....as free-spirit as I am I still find it fucked up.If things like this will keep hapening I'll end up dropping it.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

May 4, 2013 1:51 PM

Wow they almost caught up to the manga! Can't wait for nxt ep after his house disappeared XD

Lol'd a lot during this ep. At Yokodera's real intentions of having Tsukiko as his imouto and Steel Kings intentions to marry her XDXDXD

May 4, 2013 1:54 PM

I now have a completely different opinion of Tsukushi now. She is surprisingly fun. Gay marriage might be okay in America, but incest is unfortunately not, better luck next time. :P

http://i.imgur.com/la0ryFk.jpg
Oh geez, this anime is overkill.

May 4, 2013 1:58 PM

Great episode as always C:

This show. Her sister takes a complete 180.

Tsukiko is too cute.

The Steel Queen is more of a hentai than the MC himself, lol

May 4, 2013 2:11 PM

lol the steel king wanting to marry tsukiko. i believe this is where the manga stopped since i remember his house vanishing out of nowhere. can't wait for next episode.

May 4, 2013 2:32 PM

Felt kinda rushed compared to reading the manga
I like the lap pillow in the manga more

It's clear that Tsukiko likes Yokodera, that's why she got mad when Yokodera said she's his little sister. Cuz she doesn't want to be friendzoned lol.

Tsukiko is so cute :3

May 4, 2013 2:36 PM

dat plot holes.

May 4, 2013 2:40 PM

Hyack said:
dat plot holes.

Watching this for the plot? lel

May 4, 2013 2:42 PM

I'm confused... and mad. Why didn't Tsukiko SHARE the meatbun with her sister?! Why, why, why?! She'd be happy being half as expressive as before... I don't get it.

Also, why did the cat think Yokodera doesn't need a house? Did it take his house for the courage or in return for Tsukiko's expressions?

I'm sooo confused!

EDIT: Also, poor Azuki Azusa! :(
Modified by linchpin, May 4, 2013 3:06 PM

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.

May 4, 2013 2:47 PM

linchpin said:
I'm confused... and mad. Why didn't Tsukiko SHARE the meatbun with her sister?! Why, why, why?! She'd be happy being half as expressive as before... I don't get it.

Also, why did the cat think Yokodera doesn't need a house? Did it take his house for the courage or in return for Tsukiko's expressions?

I'm sooo confused!

If she would eat the meatbun she would have lose the attention she gets from the Prince of Idiots and Perverts.His house is probably in her backyard.And anyway he will probably end up living with Azuki or Tsukiko.It's pretty obvious where this is going.......

May 4, 2013 2:50 PM

First half of the episode was good. Second has my head spinning. I....don't get it . Siscons? Lost houses? WAT?

May 4, 2013 3:06 PM

Wow, that was really fast! Just one episode to conclude one arc was kinda...fast forward?

So Yuuto lose his home, well this could be interesting.

May 4, 2013 3:09 PM
Anime Moderator
Wasn't expecting the reason for Tsukushi being cold to Tsukiko to be such a....stupid weird reason lol. Tsukushi's real personality is pretty funny though. But woah. Where in the world did Youto's house go O_O

May 4, 2013 3:11 PM
YumeNoMonogatari said:
The Steel Queen is more of a hentai than the MC himself, lol

agree

May 4, 2013 3:12 PM
Watching Tsukiko all those outfits gave me a nosebleed... and then Youto pulled down the curtain. LOL

Great episode. Felt so sorry for Azusa getting friend zoned yet again. That duel and Tsukushi's plan to marry Tsukiko in Massachusetts were pretty funny.

May 4, 2013 3:13 PM
Not enough moe scenes.
Azusa the best girl, getting friendzoned.

2/5 dislike.

May 4, 2013 3:16 PM

Pleased with this episode :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnoRk_S83g - my top 5 romantic animes video :D

May 4, 2013 3:21 PM

hahahaha i laughed so hard at the ending xD

May 4, 2013 3:28 PM
Well I have to admit, this show has a good sense of timing for its jokes (Tsukushi's reaction to Yokodera wanting to be Tsukiko's big brother being one of them). Tsukushi's plan to marry her sister was priceless, made even more so by how dramatic the first half was treating it. And I'm surprised by how good this series looks... well considering it is JC Staff of course.

And I kinda like Azusa too. Too bad she got friendzoned... for now.

May 4, 2013 3:32 PM

They lost me when the sister was a sis con.

May 4, 2013 3:34 PM

Kinda disappointed with this episode.

But... that ending. O_o
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 4, 2013 3:37 PM
I. AM. SO. SAD.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tsutsukakushi, why?!

But that ending.
Where he will live?

May 4, 2013 3:39 PM

This episode was hilarious. i still dont get why he lost his house hah now to wait a week to find out more! i really hope the series doesnt get rushed i like how its going.. wonder how long till he finds out that tsukiko actually likes him. i couldnt stop laughing at the Sis con it was just so random

May 4, 2013 3:44 PM
LFMAO! That was completely unexpected. I didn't expect the Queen of Steel to actually buy the little brother lie. And the state of Massachusetts might allow gay marriage, but definitely not incest!

And the MC's house burned down? It's obvious where this is going. D:

May 4, 2013 4:05 PM

"IMOTO!"

I LAUGHED SO HARD haha he wants to be her little brother XD And then Tsukushi wants to marry Tsukiko

WHY IS YOUTO'S HOUSE GONE?!

Can't wait till the next episode

May 4, 2013 4:15 PM

Well, surprisingly Tsukushi turn out to be like that lol. Hentai's house went missing, must had been caused by Tsukushi's threaten the statue.
Modified by Claude_Kenny, May 4, 2013 4:33 PM
Keep on moving forward

May 4, 2013 4:18 PM

Lost of words......... XD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

May 4, 2013 4:27 PM

What a twist!!! Marrying her sister 0__0. His house is gone??

May 4, 2013 4:31 PM

Wtf was that at the end, someone destroyed his house lmao.

May 4, 2013 4:34 PM
I dont think his house was destroyed, he says something about asking the cat for various things and nothing happening.

Perhaps the cat took his home?

Hopefully he lives with Azusa...where the absolute fuck is the Azuki Azusa love?!

To be honest, I could not choose between Tsukiko or Azusa.

May 4, 2013 4:34 PM

How can Tsukushi distinguish between Yokodera and his twin brother? or rather how can she buy such obvious lie? lolol xDD

Renkai100 said:
I dont think his house was destroyed, he says something about asking the cat for various things and nothing happening.

Perhaps the cat took his home?

Hopefully he lives with Azusa...where the absolute fuck is the Azuki Azusa love?!

To be honest, I could not choose between Tsukiko or Azusa.

I love both of them too! And I can't even choose which house should he live if he is given an opportunity...

Tsukiko's house: Huge + Tsukiko + Tsukushi

Azusa's house: Mom + Azusa + Turtle

hmmm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

May 4, 2013 4:49 PM

I don't know what to think of the latter half of this episode. It took a bit of a weird turn. She didn't get her expressions back, the meat bun did nothing for her sister. The whole marriage thing was unexpected. Youto didn't call her a friend, and isn't in love with either of them. He sees her as a younger sister. Then his house disappears.

Interesting......

May 4, 2013 4:51 PM
Series...

Up, up, up... then crashing down.

This episode: I don't even.

May 4, 2013 4:55 PM

Oh damn that was funny. And now he calls her how little sister lol. Another funny episode but what, why is his house gone. I can only assume it was the stony cat.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

May 4, 2013 5:15 PM
why did his house disappeared? Something with the stone cat?
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »