Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 29, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Mashiro looks cute in her outfit! Too bad it has to rain outside... I lol'd @ when Sorata got trolled when he was on the computer. LOL.

Mashiro is a pretty talented manga artist imo. Her work tries to involves Sorata and herself. An overall nice episode of humor and emotions, not bad. I'd buy a copy of her works tbh.

Stark700Oct 29, 2012 8:58 PM
Oct 29, 2012 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
Shanablaze said:
Wait, how did you get this? Isn't it released every Tuesday?

It's Tuesday in Japan.
Oct 29, 2012 10:35 AM

Sep 2012
Shanablaze said:
Wait, how did you get this? Isn't it released every Tuesday?

It is an early AM show on Tuesday. And it is early Tuesday in Japan now.

To be precise it is broadcast 1:30-2:00 am on Tuesday in Tokyo and it is 2:30 am in Japan now.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 29, 2012 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
I do like Mashiro's art style of her manga, it's really beautiful yet very simple and the fact that she made a happy ending based on her and Sorata was touching to say the least. Now I want to see her debut manga for sure.

Oct 29, 2012 10:45 AM

Oct 2011
Wow!! u guys are so lucky to be able to watch 1 day earlier!!!!
Meaning I have to wait 1 more day!!!
So depressing!!! This show is so frickin' awesome!!!
Signature
Oct 29, 2012 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
xfire011 said:
Wow!! u guys are so lucky to be able to watch 1 day earlier!!!!
Meaning I have to wait 1 more day!!!
So depressing!!! This show is so frickin' awesome!!!

ikr they are lucky they get to watch anime earlier than us.
yes this show is FRICKIN' AMAZING.

looking forward to watching this episode

EDIT: cant believe i watched it raw XD so desperate to watch it
-Sakuya-Izayoi-Oct 29, 2012 8:24 PM
"Im feeling it tonight roflcopterskatesbbq"
Oct 29, 2012 10:48 AM

Nov 2007
Hanabata ep. Raining later and she didn't get for the manga. The guy said wrong thing, and he knew it. Nice little talk between the two guys. That computer guy gave him the books about the computer programming.

lol @ the assistant woman's interest. Wow at the manga about the pair, but switched. He was the reason she didn't get it... She debut as mangaka if she fixed the ending, which she did.

His real goal was game programmer? And staying in the dorm. lol @ the sempai pair.

Seems like that girl who likes that guy is joining the Sakurasou team?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 29, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2010
Doesn't help that I was wearing headphones when Sorata got that "surprise" from Maid-chan. Ears still ringing a little, LOL.

Mashiro has a great manga art style and I'm glad she will getting her debut. Wow, this kinda feels like Bakuman in a way.
Oct 29, 2012 11:31 AM
Oct 2012
Good ep again. I feel previous episode is a bit better, but this ep still deserve 5/5.
Their expressions are well drawn.
Oct 29, 2012 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
You don't need to be in Japan to watch it, they come out on the net pretty fast.
Oct 29, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
"My wish is for Sorata's wish to come true."
Sounds so cliche, but yet so refreshing from a emotionless girl.

And Sorata is staying in Sakurasou as expected (how else is the story going to keep going?)

Still like this show. My heart goes doki doki at times. =]
I wonder how much JC Staff invested in this show comparing to Little Busters. I quality is keeping up so far (in my opinion).
Oct 29, 2012 7:48 PM
Aug 2012
So it seems like this anime opt for its own original route instead of strictly following the plot in light novel, and I love it. =D
Oct 29, 2012 8:14 PM

Sep 2011
This episode felt like an ending episode to me Lmao xD. Nice episode though!

@Shih

A lot more IMO. I can't see any still frames like they do with Little Busters, etc.
Oct 29, 2012 8:24 PM

May 2009
Perfect episode.
Oct 29, 2012 8:25 PM

Apr 2012
man... after getting all annoyed with last episode, this episode really makes up for it! :D

I really liked the drama, not too over the top, but very emotional and interesting at the same time ^w^
They gotta make a VN off this xD
Oct 29, 2012 8:28 PM

May 2011
DAMN!! I want to cry here.

So Sorata finally got his resolve, and that Shiina Smile!!
Oct 29, 2012 8:30 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, what an ending. :D
Oct 29, 2012 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
Every time I see Sorata and Mashiro together, I get this sudden urge to just see them kiss. I hope it happens : )
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 29, 2012 9:00 PM
Sep 2012
goh1925 said:
So it seems like this anime opt for its own original route instead of strictly following the plot in light novel, and I love it. =D

Isnt this common in JC staff anime? lol...
BUT gotta say this one was well executed compared with their previous stuff when they tried the same thing...
at least for now xD

The wait begins again... T.T....
WTB hibernate skill till next ep
Oct 29, 2012 9:05 PM
May 2010
SephiriAzure said:
Every time I see Sorata and Mashiro together, I get this sudden urge to just see them kiss. I hope it happens : )

^
Oct 29, 2012 9:05 PM

Sep 2012
Just watched the raw version and will definitely watch again when subs come out, but this episode was awesome! Mashiro is too cute and I love her manga drawings. It was like awww when she changed the ending from a sad ending to a good ending in the manga and the whole change Sorata did to go back to Sakurasou. I love this show :D
Oct 29, 2012 9:08 PM
Oct 2010
mashiro was so fuckin cute. especially that frame toward the end where she smiled <3 omg loved this ep. hes sticking around and she so happy now :)
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 29, 2012 9:25 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I saw Mashiro's cute smile. Manly tears of happiness have been shed. :')

Sorata is staying at Sakurasou! Oh yeah!
Oct 29, 2012 9:29 PM

Aug 2012
A perfect episode and finally some progress between Mashiro and Sorata.
Oct 29, 2012 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
Awesome episode! I am loving this anime even more now!

Is it just me or Mashiro looks more and more beautiful as the anime's progressing?
Nice Misaki x Jin moment there when he put his finger on her lips! She looked so cute!

From the preview it seems Nanami will be joining Sakurasou from next episode! Things will get even more colourful!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 29, 2012 9:42 PM

Apr 2011
Animefreak_101 said:
A perfect episode and finally some progress between Mashiro and Sorata.

Absolutely perfect. Holy. This show is just way too entertaining. I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this episode.

5/5 for this episode. Favourite show of the season.
Oct 29, 2012 9:48 PM

Dec 2010
Absolutely perfect episode, its amazing how great this series is turning out to be, this may very well be my favorite show of the season and it couldn't be a bigger surprise either. Really liked the progress between Sorata and Mashiro as well as Sorata's resolve to strive for his goals, i really hope the series keeps it up because this really has been an amazing start.
Oct 29, 2012 9:50 PM

Oct 2012
i kinda feel sorry for aoyama. She took a day off and tried giving cats owners with sorata, but he had to leave.
Oct 29, 2012 9:51 PM

Aug 2010
This show has surprised me by how good it is. I thought the ending of this episode was very good and the pacing so far has been excellent.
Oct 29, 2012 9:55 PM
Oct 2011
Cant wait for a certain someone to move in Sakurasou >.<
Oct 29, 2012 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, such a perfect episode. Stars with a depressing mood but ends on a very high note. :)

The scene where Sorata is running all over the place was so good, love the OST. I like how Mashiro's manga is about Sorata and Mashiro only that their roles are switched. :D Fuck, Mashiro and Sorata are so fucking cute together. The scene where Mashiro's crying and wants Sorata to call her by her first name was so touching. HNNNNNNNNNG! She finally smiled and her voice's tone changed quite a bit too. :D

I lol'd so hard when Sorata 'squealed' when Jin and Misaki came out from hiding. xD
Yep, Sakurasou is hands down the best Anime this season imo. :D 20 more episodes, fuck yeah!
5/5
Oct 29, 2012 10:00 PM

Aug 2011
I'll end up hating myself if I stay any longer!

Another great episode..., was totally worth the long wait from last week, now it begins again!!! dammit! lol

Dat Jin x Misaki moment...., i want more development with them!

Shiina was just too adorable this episode and seeing what she wanted the 'end' to be like, albeit predictable was just too perfect! I'm loving this anime more and more every week, at this point it can do no wrong. I'm just dreading the inevitable love triangle thats gonna form when that other girl moves in next week..., i would rather not have the useless drama, when its clear who the final pairing will be.

Episode Naxcore: 5 out of 5
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Oct 29, 2012 10:07 PM

Oct 2011
Terrific episode, left me speechless at times. Was really nice to see Sorata realize what his real wish is and coming to terms with his life at Sakurasou; that scene where he revealed his real thoughts to Mashiro was truly heart warming, even if she ended up not hearing any of his words. I can't believe how amazing this show got after its somewhat generic pilot episode; it's been progressively improving week after week. At this rate, this may just become my favourite anime of the season.

Oct 29, 2012 10:15 PM

Feb 2012
Just an awesome episode with the right balance of drama ,and emotion!
Oct 29, 2012 10:19 PM

Sep 2009
ChickenSoup said:
goh1925 said:

Isnt this common in JC staff anime? lol...

No. They mad this with 2-4 Zero no Tsukaima, Second half of Railgun and Shana II but most of the other their series are close to originals.
Oct 29, 2012 10:22 PM

Nov 2009
MY FEELS, The ending is also getting to me as well every time i listen to it, loving this anime so much (╥﹏╥)/
Oct 29, 2012 10:24 PM
Oct 2010
Hmm... Seems like the issues I saw from last ep where only in my imagination... And now somehow I feel like something is really off.

Nonetheless, still a nice episode. I just hope this doesn't throw its potential and thread into generic territory.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 29, 2012 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
Good episode, can't put my words to describe the feelings I have after finished this episode.

Sorata finally found his purpose in life, thanks to Shiina, and the most important point is: Shiina looks more colorful and possesses feelings, instead of an emotionless girl we saw in the first episode. The tears came from her, I'm sure that they were happy tears. Glad to see some progress between the two.
Oct 29, 2012 10:51 PM

Jul 2010
Such an great episode.Shiina is cute adfasghdfja as always, and Sorata finally stopped lying to himself.His place in Sakurasou, no elsewhere.Good drama, and they really feel like a small family in Sakurasou :D
Now just please God, don't let Aoyama ruin everything.She have potential to do it >_>

5/5 didnt expect this show to be so entertaining.
Oct 29, 2012 10:52 PM

Oct 2012
Shit is getting so much better. Sorata's development was handled nicely, and Mashiro finally showing emotions is a good thing. Let's see how the romance will develop from here onwards.
Oct 29, 2012 11:04 PM

Apr 2012
Wow what is this? Tears of joy?

You never cease to amaze me Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajo! Again we get to see an almost perfect executed and told episode right into our lap! It was totally worth it to wake up 1 and a half hour earlier to get to watch this show as soon as possible.

I really hope what he said about programming is going to be serious, for a programmer like me it would been extremely awesome if the MC in your favorite airing show picks up one of your own hobbies. Im rooting for you Sorata!

And mashiro was really cute this episode. I cant help but getting a little amazed eacj time I look in her eyes; they have such a deep and nice color! And her manga was totally nice drawn!

Again i am going to claim that this anime will surpress the 8.0 mark before not very long.
Cant wait for the next episode.
Im a trance artist, check out my music video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlR5qF3rnk

What makes an anime good is based on how many strings in my heart it can touch and emotions deploy.
Oct 29, 2012 11:21 PM

Jul 2011
Really good ep, and it looks like Aoyama is going to join Sakurasou next ep.

Oct 29, 2012 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
i love that ending so heartwarming gave me some Toradora vibes~!

after finishing this i really just wanna see a mashup of all the sounds Sorata makes lol.

only downer i can think of is Childhood friend getting shafted :(
Oct 29, 2012 11:28 PM
Sep 2012
So many warm and touching moments in this episode. Finishing this episode gave me a huge smile of joy on my face, loved the ending.
Oct 29, 2012 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
Sorata is a coward no matter how you put it. He cant redeem himself from how much of a coward he is.

I truly wish this anime was just about Misaki and Jin. It will be so much funnier and i think the story would be much better. Hopefully they do a spin off when them being the main characters.
Oct 29, 2012 11:45 PM

Jul 2010
Obstinate said:
Really good ep, and it looks like Aoyama is going to join Sakurasou next ep.

I REALLY hope it just looks like it.
Oct 29, 2012 11:58 PM

May 2012
This show gives me the feels. Definitely my favorite this season.
Oct 30, 2012 12:00 AM

Dec 2008
its' been a while for me to feel this joy when watch a anime.

such a heartwarming story.. perfect combination of drama-romance-comedy, with really good art and details...
good job JC staff..

if this really keep up.. this will my top romance anime this year...

my thought of this episode
mashiro which maybe cliched.. but still looks cute and adorable in this ep..
sorata, you become man dude... goods he finally make a choice..
nanami still never fail to amused me.. that stuttering kansai dialect is epic.. but poor for her.. ayano snatched sorata from her.. LOL
jin X misaki looks good, even what happened in last episode...

really good episode.. solid 5/5 from me...
ps. aw yeah, nanami join sakurasou next ep.. (hopefully)

Oct 30, 2012 12:25 AM
Oct 2010
bonifide said:
Sorata is a coward no matter how you put it. He cant redeem himself from how much of a coward he is.
Woah, that's harsh. It's not like he killed somebody.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 30, 2012 12:44 AM

May 2012
bonifide said:

I truly wish this anime was just about Misaki and Jin. It will be so much funnier and i think the story would be much better. Hopefully they do a spin off when them being the main characters.

You should drop this show, it's obviously not for you.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.