Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 14, 2012 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, needed more lovely REAL Yuuko. Blonde Yuuko isn't that bad either, but definitely no Yuuko, Yuuko.
May 14, 2012 11:55 PM

Aug 2010
I really loved the whole concept of the two Yuukos. I hope the ending scene wasn't just teasing again and we will see some continuation in the next episode. 4/5.
May 15, 2012 2:14 AM

Sep 2010
Students who willing to kill a fellow class mate due to a mere rumor.....

There are no teachers to stop them.....

Mmmm.... Nice.....
May 15, 2012 6:25 AM

Jun 2010
twonline said:
Students who willing to kill a fellow class mate due to a mere rumor.....

There are no teachers to stop them.....

Mmmm.... Nice.....

Guess the faculty is pretty useless. :/
May 15, 2012 8:42 AM

Aug 2009
Sigh...

I was really hoping for a good actual horror anime. Those are very rare and this anime proves once again that good horror anime are almost nonexistent.

Another incredibly mediocre episode, I don't think this show will ever get really good.
May 15, 2012 9:05 AM

Feb 2009
Damn these idiots they went ahead scared themselves shitless and almost committed murder.
May 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
STM said:
Sigh...

I was really hoping for a good actual horror anime. Those are very rare and this anime proves once again that good horror anime are almost nonexistent.

Another incredibly mediocre episode, I don't think this show will ever get really good.

Then its time for you to stop wasting your time on this anime and start spending your time watching something that you enjoy... There's nothing wrong with dropping anime (or anything else) that you don't enjoy...
May 15, 2012 11:57 AM

Nov 2008
deathbusters said:
How many ghost stories can one school have? Seriously

I can't believe how gullible and easily manipulated those students were- one person got 'attacked' and they go crazy screaming about how they don't want to die

Remember, you've got a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds here, not adults. (Not that adults in crowds are necessarily any brighter...)
May 15, 2012 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
I liked the episode from an artistic point of view even if it was trying to hard sometimes but it didn't do the manga arc(s) justice. The previous arc was missing in which the living (blonde) Yuuko was introduced and where we already got a glimpse at her twisted character. The rest of this arc also felt horribly compressed, especially since they cut great scenes like Teichi and Yuuko spending the day together at the fair despite nobody else being able to see her (which leads to a multitude of funny scenes). The background of blonde Yuuko was also explored in more detail which made her actions at least somewhat understandable for the viewer. What seriously annoyed me though is that the episode didn't manage to convey that Ghost Yuuko was seriously pissed at the blonde girl and initially refused to help her. She only relented for Teichi's sake which was another small character development detail.

I still gave it a benevolent 4/5 because they did the best they could with the limited time they had.
May 15, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
Really interesting how the students were portrayed as monsters because of their desperation.
Unrealistic, but hey, it's anime :P

And wow, that girl has gorgeous hair.

5/5 - Great episode. A little too much fanservice, but whatevs.
May 15, 2012 1:38 PM

Nov 2011
I didnt like the art, looked a bit lazy for the producers

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 15, 2012 2:24 PM

May 2011
This episode reminded me of
Lol damn these kids sure can go seriously nuts and do some crazy shit when they are scared.

Kirishima's hair is nice, and she sorta got what she deserved for starting up all of these rumors in the first place. Tbh she had some good potential to be a nice character though. 2 Yuukos in the club would be cool, more girls to get the real Yuuko jealous too haha.

Thats the 2nd time a weird shadow has appeared to Kirie, hmm I guess this is the true mystery of this show.
May 15, 2012 2:31 PM

Mar 2010
Well at least something actually happened in this episode. Still don't quite like the plot or art in general though..

3/5
May 15, 2012 6:39 PM

Feb 2012
That was one hell of an impressive episode, the visuals and the direction sucked me in but this story was better handled in the manga. Everything happened quite fast and I felt no connection because of that, especially Kirishima's character should've got more time.

ZeroZx said:
Lol damn these kids sure can go seriously nuts and do some crazy shit when they are scared.

Same here, Another made me so angry with that.
May 16, 2012 9:12 AM

Nov 2009

That was beautiful!

I enjoyed this episode very much. It was darker and the comedy element was less in it. Though i enjoy the funny side of this anime, they can show and the dark side pretty good.
May 16, 2012 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
Yuuko Kirishima finally appears... later than expected. Sucks that a 3-chapter arc got compressed into one episode after practically skipping an entire volume of source material. Anyway, visually, the adaptation of the Akahito-san arc mystery looked good to me.
May 16, 2012 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
ZeroZx said:

Same here. But it was different in another at least they had reason, and here... I couldn't stop facepalming when they were about to kill their own classmate because of some rumor
May 16, 2012 4:49 PM

Mar 2008
Wow! That was unexpected! A sudden art blast from Oonuma-sensei!!! Purely magnificent directing this episode! There's still a way to grow but he's definitely heading the right way and is a true Shinbou follower!
May 16, 2012 6:06 PM

Jul 2011
Finally a good episode! No trolling this time, I think.

Oh stupid people overreacting to stupid rumors.

Save them? Nah. They bullied Yuuko-san. I refuse to help.
May 16, 2012 7:46 PM
Apr 2011
I have to say this episode was a bit weak and I have to agree with ErunnoToo said.
May 17, 2012 6:46 AM

Nov 2010
Vague stuff, I wonder when the Amnesia part starts to get solved
May 17, 2012 8:39 AM

Mar 2009
Another one for the harem?

I keep planning on dropping this, but I'm still hoping it will get better. I'm not finding any of the characters likeable at all.
May 17, 2012 3:22 PM

May 2011
Probably the only episode thats actually lived up

The rest kill the dark scenes with some ecchi crap and the mysteries aren't that hard to figure out
May 17, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2008
glitchhunter said:

I keep planning on dropping this, but I'm still hoping it will get better. I'm not finding any of the characters likeable at all.

What you have seen so far is pretty much what you are likely to get in the rest of the anime. So you may as well cut your losses now...
May 17, 2012 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
1lau said:
Vague stuff, I wonder when the Amnesia part starts to get solved

That is the heart of the story, so don't expect it to be addressed until the very end. (And the anime is very unlikely to get anywhere near to that since the manga is still ongoing.)
May 18, 2012 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
Best episode so far, it was great to see everyone go mad (that sounds weird...).
I don't know if the blond haired girl will come back later, I guess not.
Next episode looks promising because of another cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to it.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 18, 2012 1:59 AM

Mar 2009
dbaranyi said:
glitchhunter said:

What you have seen so far is pretty much what you are likely to get in the rest of the anime. So you may as well cut your losses now...

Oh darn. Well, I will give it one more episode anyway. Thanks for the info~
May 18, 2012 9:12 AM

Aug 2008
I enjoyed watching the 3 girls running down the hallway screaming for their lives. How crazy can they get?

Yuuko is as amazing as ever. <3
May 18, 2012 11:24 AM

May 2009
Obvious episode is obvious... just 7 minutes were needed to determine outcome. :1
May 20, 2012 2:41 AM

Oct 2010
First of all the episode itself impressed with a powerhouse ending with the following,

Kirie! OMG! The shadow is back and it gives out the creepy surprise alright.

About the fan service, there are 2 parts to it. The first one surprised me a lot and I did not think it would come here but it did. PANTIES in the spoiler
yes pink ones of that girl. While in the manga Momoe’s ones were only shown as far as I remember of it.

The second part is of course of Kirishima Yuuko. There are 2 factors of her I like. One cannot deny her breasts and bra in the spoiler
despite the situation she was in.
While the second being strongly that she is alive, it was more the aliveness of her bouncing breasts in the spoiler
that sparked up some interest around. Considering she is alive and all. I include her in my harem. She has the nice eyes. I liked her the most in the following,

For she knew exactly when to say sorry despite possibly not being to see Yuuko. Despite that I felt very sad at her bullying in the spoiler
and as such understand her hatred towards Yuuko in terms of having been bullied due to it.

Second of all is Yuuko in spoiler
she was just plain brilliant! Dressed like that, her effectiveness was well shown of her victims in the spoiler
they sure looked scarred to death.

The being said this episode shows what MASS HYSTERIA + PARANOIA can induce when a rumor blows out of proportions.

BTW Image Stitches done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/image-stitches-and-pic-dumb-of-tasogare.html?zx=c97a01ed16b66666
Mainly Yuuko and Kirishima. I finished as of now the Image Dump

Nice end art in the spoiler
MOE too.
Yumekichi11May 21, 2012 3:29 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 21, 2012 3:54 AM

May 2010
That last pic was so cute..
May 21, 2012 8:28 AM
Jan 2011
so no one else sees the floating cotton candy flying across the hall with Niiya huh?
May 21, 2012 11:06 AM

Oct 2010
Xawddre said:
so no one else sees the floating cotton candy flying across the hall with Niiya huh?
Yeah that was weird but I though Yuko clearly made herself appear to all. Hence the flying of the cotton candy would be minimal

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 21, 2012 11:37 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Xawddre said:
Yeah that was weird but I though Yuko clearly made herself appear to all. Hence the flying of the cotton candy would be minimal

i don't think she could do that at will, people only can see if they're aware of her and most cases she what they fear or something like that
May 22, 2012 5:39 PM

Dec 2011
Kind of a "meh" episode to me.
Anyways, taking a ghost story to the next level, goodness gracious.
Talk about exaggeration.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2012 9:24 AM

Jul 2008
That was so stupid. People were freaking out on the level of "Another" but there was no cause for it.

A few people make up stories about a ghost (at a school that has an unreasonable amount of them already) and kids are ready to kill some girl as a sacrifice? No one has even died yet. Gosh.

Also, I guess teachers don't exist in this school. People breaking windows all over the place, screaming bloody murder, kidnapping and attacking a girl all on school property, and no one did anything about it. Ugh.
May 25, 2012 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
GarLogan78 said:
That was so stupid. People were freaking out on the level of "Another" but there was no cause for it.

A few people make up stories about a ghost (at a school that has an unreasonable amount of them already) and kids are ready to kill some girl as a sacrifice? No one has even died yet. Gosh.

Also, I guess teachers don't exist in this school. People breaking windows all over the place, screaming bloody murder, kidnapping and attacking a girl all on school property, and no one did anything about it. Ugh.

I agree. This episode was pushing it.
May 31, 2012 5:00 AM

Sep 2008
^ Agreed. Episode was stupid.

I hope the new girl wont be an addition to the harem. Urgh.
May 31, 2012 6:21 PM

Aug 2011
I can't help but feel that this episode in particular made use of colour and cinematic techniques brilliantly.

Visually, it was absolutely stunning.
Jun 6, 2012 4:41 AM

May 2008
Man i was hoping yuuko would join so there would be 2 yuukos LOLOL

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 4, 2012 10:07 AM

May 2012
Funny how things really turn around if you take one wrong move :p

Was a nice episode :D
Jul 6, 2012 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
I didn't like this episode =/
boring story with this blonde Yuuka...nothing special...worn out topic.
Jul 23, 2012 7:41 PM

Jan 2012
The art on Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is awesome, really above average, and that ep was the best so far on that point! But the plot was kinda lame... so 4/5.

That black ghost is back.. hoping that we get some clue about it on the next epi.

Personas said:
Wait didn't anyone notice in the hallway that there is a floating cotton candy when Yuuko talking to Teiichi? Inconsistency :P

Ya! I thought the same thing... just, WTF?!
ricardocscJul 23, 2012 7:57 PM
Aug 3, 2012 12:43 AM

Jun 2012
Was it just me or did this episode scream, Bakemonogatari? The whole dark background with contrasting colors and text across the screen. Not bad :o
Aug 7, 2012 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
GarLogan78 said:

Totally agree plus i gotta say i witnessed the most stupid moment in anime history when they tried to protect yukko from the angry mob trying to break through the door and that idiot tells her to run... SHE IS A FUCKING GHOST!!! what can they do to her??? and to top that the idiot asks her afterwards if she's hurt... she's dead u moron.. seriously this guy is starting to annoy me...
too bad this episode kinda bring this show down but at least the ending was intersing so i hope it'll get better

Ha bi ba nono
Haaa bi ba nono
Oct 5, 2012 11:33 AM

Jun 2012
I thought they were going to rape Yuuko there at the end when they were about to sacrifice her.
Oct 14, 2012 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
the art is this show is just gorgeous
Oct 15, 2012 3:57 PM

Nov 2009
Well it was... at least the main focus didn't revolve around ecchi for pretty much the whole episode... However an attempt at a disturbing crowd with that psychological effect that you get when their are a lot of people murmuring was kind of...
Dec 22, 2012 9:47 AM

Apr 2009
Well, things just took a turn for the weirder. Didn't expect this in comparison to the first 5 episodes.
Jan 22, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2011
This was probably the best episode yet! XD

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

570 by 10Hr »»
Jun 13, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

305 by debilliy »»
Jun 5, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

222 by anizawa89 »»
May 23, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2012

146 by Baskarite »»
May 17, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

157 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.