Forum Settings
Forums

What anime you think better if they change mc?

New
Dec 15, 2012 2:19 PM

Mar 2012
Personaly i think Aquarion Evol is better if they change the stupid love triangle between Amata,Mikono&Kagura+Jesica. I think the plot between Andy and Mix is more interesting.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 15, 2012 2:25 PM
Nov 2012
You mean, what anime would be better if the main character (MC) was someone else or something? I'm not sure I'm following here, because then you begin talking about love triangles.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 2:28 PM

Mar 2012
Theodoricos said:
You mean, what anime would be better if the main character (MC) was someone else or something? I'm not sure I'm following here, because then you begin talking about love triangles.
I mean if mc is changed by someone else. Mine is just an example.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 15, 2012 2:31 PM
Nov 2012
I'd like to say Lucky Star with the MC being Kagami instead of Konata because I really like the former and dislike the latter, but I know it's not going to work - it won't be the same show if it was like that, basically, and it'd lose its comedic appeal. I'd personally be delighted to see a more serious anime with Kagami though, even if I'm aware that it's going to head into a different direction than Lucky Star itself .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 2:35 PM

Nov 2012
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.
Dec 15, 2012 2:36 PM

May 2012
If they had made Reki the main character AND the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been good. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
Dec 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
IcecreamManwich said:
If they had made Reki the main character and the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been decent. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
In LN she get 2 volume while other only get one so if they going to animate this i guest you would get the one you want.
Dec 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Nov 2012
I'd prefer to have Kuroyukihime or Takumu as the MC of Accel World instead of Haruyuki, the guy usually acts like a complete idiot and rarely has any moments where he shines.
Dec 15, 2012 2:43 PM
Jun 2012
I think your horrible English could be better.
Dec 15, 2012 2:43 PM
Nov 2010
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
I'd prefer to have Kuroyukihime or Takumu as the MC of Accel World instead of Haruyuki, the guy usually acts like a complete idiot and rarely has any moments where he shines.
those moments are worth it though
Dec 15, 2012 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
Madeline said:
Hes from indoneasia you jackass. No shit his english could be better.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 15, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2012
Madeline said:

Go away
Dec 15, 2012 2:58 PM

Nov 2012
Z-flame said:
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
those moments are worth it though

You just might be right.
Dec 15, 2012 3:01 PM
Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Madeline said:

I couldn't give two shits about where he/she is from, you asshat. Tell me another piece of irrelevant information that you "discovered" from OP's profile while you're at it.
RandomPerson2 said:

Go away

No.
Dec 15, 2012 3:06 PM

Mar 2012
Madeline said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Madeline said:

I couldn't give two shits about where he/she is from, you asshat. Tell me another piece of irrelevant information that you "discovered" from OP's profile while you're at it.
RandomPerson2 said:

Go away

No.
I wouldn't give a shit of what you are talking either.
Dec 15, 2012 3:38 PM

Jun 2009
RandomPerson2 said:

Much like Shinji from NGE, Fate/stay night just would not work without Shirou as a lot of the themes the story present are run through him. Like his devotion to his ideals, the bad and good side of that, and so on. Basically, Shirou is Fate/stay night so denying him is pretty much denying F/SN itself.

Fuck the anime , though. I can understand someone hating the series, but I just wanted to put out there why the series just won't work without his presence.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 15, 2012 3:38 PM
Oct 2012
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc
Dec 15, 2012 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
Dec 15, 2012 3:43 PM
Oct 2011
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.
Dec 15, 2012 3:44 PM

Apr 2012
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 15, 2012 3:49 PM
Oct 2011
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.
Dec 15, 2012 3:50 PM

Apr 2012
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.

You mean the girl who slept with a person she just met in 30 minutes?
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 15, 2012 3:51 PM

Nov 2012
insan3soldiern said:
RandomPerson2 said:

Much like Shinji from NGE, Fate/stay night just would not work without Shirou as a lot of the themes the story present are run through him. Like his devotion to his ideals, the bad and good side of that, and so on. Basically, Shirou is Fate/stay night so denying him is pretty much denying F/SN itself.

Fuck the anime , though. I can understand someone hating the series, but I just wanted to put out there why the series just won't work without his presence.

You made an interesting point and thanks for the effort put into it.
I guess I'll have to deny F/SN than and keep Fate/Zero.
Dec 15, 2012 3:51 PM
Jul 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.

You can't blame her... It was Kirito He can make girls do that.
Dec 15, 2012 3:57 PM
Oct 2011
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.

Well, she died, if Asuna was in her place we would've been spared from her since episode 4 or 5. It's not like there's an interesting female character in all of SAO anyway.
Dec 16, 2012 2:16 AM

Sep 2011
whitesox123 said:
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc

Holy shit I forgot that MC from AC.

Also, F/SN.

Dec 16, 2012 4:08 AM

Nov 2012
Thats a easy question that mc from accel world :p
Dec 16, 2012 4:34 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Rei instead of Shinji would be amazing.

Candor said:

That would be horrible.
Dec 16, 2012 4:39 AM

Jan 2011
Shirou from Fate Stay Night
Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki
that guy from Freezing

also
Candor said:
Dec 16, 2012 5:13 AM

May 2012
NeoAnkara said:
IcecreamManwich said:
If they had made Reki the main character and the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been decent. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
In LN she get 2 volume while other only get one so if they going to animate this i guest you would get the one you want.

Unfortunately the anime sucked so bad, that a sequel is impossible. FML
Dec 16, 2012 6:44 AM

Mar 2012
Replace Shinji with anyone. Simon from Gurren Lagann, Miyafuji from Strike Witches or Mugi from K-On. Anyone but him. Or Kirito or Yukiteru. Yes, the story wouldn't work without him. But you see, the story was shit. He was the biggest flaw in that angst ridden mess. If he were gone, they could focus on better things like robot fights, politics, the effects of war and the psychology of the other pilots. Oh and more Asuka. There can never be enough Asuka. She was the only character I liked in that show.
Dec 16, 2012 8:15 AM

May 2012
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Replace Shinji with anyone. Simon from Gurren Lagann, Miyafuji from Strike Witches or Mugi from K-On. Anyone but him. Or Kirito or Yukiteru. Yes, the story wouldn't work without him. But you see, the story was shit. He was the biggest flaw in that angst ridden mess. If he were gone, they could focus on better things like robot fights, politics, the effects of war and the psychology of the other pilots. Oh and more Asuka. There can never be enough Asuka. She was the only character I liked in that show.

I think Pen Pen should've been the main character! He's easily the best part of NGE xD
Dec 16, 2012 8:20 AM

Jun 2008
KHR! definitely. Same goes for the manga.
Dec 16, 2012 12:10 PM

Sep 2012
RandomPerson2 said:
Dec 16, 2012 12:37 PM

Nov 2009
Change 90% of harem leads to a male that's actually got a pair.
Dec 16, 2012 12:38 PM

Aug 2012
Black Lagoon, I know Rock is the MC but it would be better if it was Revy, because sehs just so badass!
Dec 16, 2012 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
HaloGod3330 said:
Black Lagoon, I know Rock is the MC but it would be better if it was Revy, because sehs just so badass!

Revy and Rock are pretty much both the MC in Black Lagoon, though. As in they get significantly more focus that pretty much anyone else.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 16, 2012 1:41 PM

Dec 2010
Code Geass.

How about not a raging, siscon jackass who completely misses the point of doing good every time he's given the opportunity to? No? Just me? Okay.
Dec 17, 2012 8:50 AM
Nov 2012
sakurai tomoki from sora no otoshimono
Dec 17, 2012 9:50 AM

Oct 2012
Arita Haruyuki from Accel World. And his substitute needs to be: ... ME!

What? Suguha instead of Asuna?

Ok, I got no problem with this, sometimes I Wish Kirito to end with Suguha, (Incest). It would be more interesting.
Dec 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Aug 2009
RandomPerson2 said:
Dec 17, 2012 10:16 AM

Apr 2011
Lauriet said:
Code Geass.

How about not a raging, siscon jackass who completely misses the point of doing good every time he's given the opportunity to? No? Just me? Okay.

Yup, that is probably just gonna be you.

OT ;
Riptos said:
Change 90% of harem leads to a male that's actually got a pair.
Dec 17, 2012 1:18 PM

Dec 2011
Candor said:

And change Cruz of Needless to Aruka or Solva.
Dec 17, 2012 2:10 PM

Dec 2009
whitesox123 said:

thank you.
I didn't even try to watch it yet xD

and Amagami SS, Junichi Tachibana as the MC ... I would of liked an attractive MC who is confident and manly.
Dec 17, 2012 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
Change Ash Ketchum with Light Yagami.... damn.. I can't even imagine that shit. Would be Godlike.
Dec 18, 2012 4:21 AM

May 2010
Silent Mobius-Change Katsumi Liqueur to either Kiddy Phenil or Nami Yamigumo, the two of them are better characters than Katsumi. Katsumi was a horrible MC, especially in the first adpatation of the series in the two movies.
Dec 26, 2012 8:27 AM

Jan 2010
To LOVE-Ru.

1. Cast aside Haruna.
2. Take Yui in her place.
3. Profit.
4. SO MUCH PROFIT.
Dec 26, 2012 8:29 AM
Jul 2012
Change that fat short kid in you know what show. Also replace all male leads in harem animes with females
Dec 26, 2012 8:31 AM

Jun 2012
Change all harem protagonists to Tomoya or Yuichi. No more lame ass violence stemming from "misunderstandings" or outright nothing. Just delightful sarcasm and hilarious pranks.

HaloGod3330 said:

Eh, I liked Rock better.
Dec 26, 2012 8:35 AM
May 2012
MitsukiHimeka said:
Candor said:

And change Cruz of Needless to Aruka or Solva.
Lol Solva pls. I love her. Anime needs more people as twisted as she.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 26

63 by r3v3l3v3l »»
24 seconds ago

Poll: » Pick your favourite in this list!

AnimeLover1289 - 2 hours ago

8 by kizumi91 »»
4 minutes ago

» Best anime from Disney+?

Spunkert - 3 hours ago

12 by ProGoddess »»
13 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

269 by Thanatos1 »»
19 minutes ago

» Dai Sato (Ergo Proxy, Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop) Video Interview

MisatoAdmin - 2 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.