Forum Settings
Forums

What anime you think better if they change mc?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Dec 15, 2012 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18554
Personaly i think Aquarion Evol is better if they change the stupid love triangle between Amata,Mikono&Kagura+Jesica. I think the plot between Andy and Mix is more interesting.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
#2
Dec 15, 2012 2:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 492
You mean, what anime would be better if the main character (MC) was someone else or something? I'm not sure I'm following here, because then you begin talking about love triangles.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#3
Dec 15, 2012 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18554
Theodoricos said:
You mean, what anime would be better if the main character (MC) was someone else or something? I'm not sure I'm following here, because then you begin talking about love triangles.
I mean if mc is changed by someone else. Mine is just an example.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
#4
Dec 15, 2012 2:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 492
I'd like to say Lucky Star with the MC being Kagami instead of Konata because I really like the former and dislike the latter, but I know it's not going to work - it won't be the same show if it was like that, basically, and it'd lose its comedic appeal. I'd personally be delighted to see a more serious anime with Kagami though, even if I'm aware that it's going to head into a different direction than Lucky Star itself .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#5
Dec 15, 2012 2:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8337
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.
IntelligentPerson said:
You can block their mac address
OtherPerson said:
Mac? But I'm on Windows.
 
#6
Dec 15, 2012 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1843
If they had made Reki the main character AND the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been good. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
 
#7
Dec 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18554
IcecreamManwich said:
If they had made Reki the main character and the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been decent. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
In LN she get 2 volume while other only get one so if they going to animate this i guest you would get the one you want.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
#8
Dec 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 957
I'd prefer to have Kuroyukihime or Takumu as the MC of Accel World instead of Haruyuki, the guy usually acts like a complete idiot and rarely has any moments where he shines.
 
#9
Dec 15, 2012 2:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1517
I think your horrible English could be better.
 
Dec 15, 2012 2:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3466
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
I'd prefer to have Kuroyukihime or Takumu as the MC of Accel World instead of Haruyuki, the guy usually acts like a complete idiot and rarely has any moments where he shines.
those moments are worth it though
 
Dec 15, 2012 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32367
Madeline said:
I think your horrible English could be better.
Hes from indoneasia you jackass. No shit his english could be better.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 15, 2012 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8337
Madeline said:
I think your horrible English could be better.

Go away
IntelligentPerson said:
You can block their mac address
OtherPerson said:
Mac? But I'm on Windows.
 
Dec 15, 2012 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 957
Z-flame said:
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
I'd prefer to have Kuroyukihime or Takumu as the MC of Accel World instead of Haruyuki, the guy usually acts like a complete idiot and rarely has any moments where he shines.
those moments are worth it though

You just might be right.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1517
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Madeline said:
I think your horrible English could be better.
Hes from indoneasia you jackass. No shit his english could be better.

I couldn't give two shits about where he/she is from, you asshat. Tell me another piece of irrelevant information that you "discovered" from OP's profile while you're at it.
RandomPerson2 said:

Go away

No.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18554
Madeline said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Madeline said:
I think your horrible English could be better.
Hes from indoneasia you jackass. No shit his english could be better.

I couldn't give two shits about where he/she is from, you asshat. Tell me another piece of irrelevant information that you "discovered" from OP's profile while you're at it.
RandomPerson2 said:

Go away

No.
I wouldn't give a shit of what you are talking either.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15152
RandomPerson2 said:
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.


Much like Shinji from NGE, Fate/stay night just would not work without Shirou as a lot of the themes the story present are run through him. Like his devotion to his ideals, the bad and good side of that, and so on. Basically, Shirou is Fate/stay night so denying him is pretty much denying F/SN itself.

Fuck the anime , though. I can understand someone hating the series, but I just wanted to put out there why the series just won't work without his presence.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 700
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1062
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5596
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3653
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


Change Asuna with Sugu.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5596
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3653
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.


You mean the girl who slept with a person she just met in 30 minutes?
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8337
insan3soldiern said:
RandomPerson2 said:
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.


Much like Shinji from NGE, Fate/stay night just would not work without Shirou as a lot of the themes the story present are run through him. Like his devotion to his ideals, the bad and good side of that, and so on. Basically, Shirou is Fate/stay night so denying him is pretty much denying F/SN itself.

Fuck the anime , though. I can understand someone hating the series, but I just wanted to put out there why the series just won't work without his presence.

You made an interesting point and thanks for the effort put into it.
I guess I'll have to deny F/SN than and keep Fate/Zero.
IntelligentPerson said:
You can block their mac address
OtherPerson said:
Mac? But I'm on Windows.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4831
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.


You mean the girl who slept with a person she just met in 30 minutes?


You can't blame her... It was Kirito He can make girls do that.
 
Dec 15, 2012 3:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5596
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.


You mean the girl who slept with a person she just met in 30 minutes?
Well, she died, if Asuna was in her place we would've been spared from her since episode 4 or 5. It's not like there's an interesting female character in all of SAO anyway.
 
Dec 16, 2012 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15658
whitesox123 said:
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc


Holy shit I forgot that MC from AC.

Also, F/SN.


 
Dec 16, 2012 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 553
Thats a easy question that mc from accel world :p
 
Dec 16, 2012 4:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2967
Rei instead of Shinji would be amazing.

Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


That would be horrible.

 
Dec 16, 2012 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8410
Shirou from Fate Stay Night
Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki
that guy from Freezing

also
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.
 
Dec 16, 2012 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1843
NeoAnkara said:
IcecreamManwich said:
If they had made Reki the main character and the main focus of "Hidan No Aria" it could've been decent. As it stands though, it's just a bad anime.
In LN she get 2 volume while other only get one so if they going to animate this i guest you would get the one you want.

Unfortunately the anime sucked so bad, that a sequel is impossible. FML
 
Dec 16, 2012 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5217
Replace Shinji with anyone. Simon from Gurren Lagann, Miyafuji from Strike Witches or Mugi from K-On. Anyone but him. Or Kirito or Yukiteru. Yes, the story wouldn't work without him. But you see, the story was shit. He was the biggest flaw in that angst ridden mess. If he were gone, they could focus on better things like robot fights, politics, the effects of war and the psychology of the other pilots. Oh and more Asuka. There can never be enough Asuka. She was the only character I liked in that show.
 
Dec 16, 2012 8:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1843
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Replace Shinji with anyone. Simon from Gurren Lagann, Miyafuji from Strike Witches or Mugi from K-On. Anyone but him. Or Kirito or Yukiteru. Yes, the story wouldn't work without him. But you see, the story was shit. He was the biggest flaw in that angst ridden mess. If he were gone, they could focus on better things like robot fights, politics, the effects of war and the psychology of the other pilots. Oh and more Asuka. There can never be enough Asuka. She was the only character I liked in that show.

I think Pen Pen should've been the main character! He's easily the best part of NGE xD
 
Dec 16, 2012 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1745
KHR! definitely. Same goes for the manga.
 
Dec 16, 2012 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1204
RandomPerson2 said:
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.
 
Dec 16, 2012 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3721
Change 90% of harem leads to a male that's actually got a pair.
 
Dec 16, 2012 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 253
Black Lagoon, I know Rock is the MC but it would be better if it was Revy, because sehs just so badass!
 
Dec 16, 2012 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15152
HaloGod3330 said:
Black Lagoon, I know Rock is the MC but it would be better if it was Revy, because sehs just so badass!


Revy and Rock are pretty much both the MC in Black Lagoon, though. As in they get significantly more focus that pretty much anyone else.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 16, 2012 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1769
Code Geass.

How about not a raging, siscon jackass who completely misses the point of doing good every time he's given the opportunity to? No? Just me? Okay.
 
Dec 17, 2012 8:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 246
sakurai tomoki from sora no otoshimono
 
Dec 17, 2012 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 463
Arita Haruyuki from Accel World. And his substitute needs to be: ... ME!

What? Suguha instead of Asuna?

Ok, I got no problem with this, sometimes I Wish Kirito to end with Suguha, (Incest). It would be more interesting.
 
Dec 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 305
RandomPerson2 said:
Shirou from Fate/stay night with anybody from the Fate-series really.
 
Dec 17, 2012 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13538
Lauriet said:
Code Geass.

How about not a raging, siscon jackass who completely misses the point of doing good every time he's given the opportunity to? No? Just me? Okay.


Yup, that is probably just gonna be you.

OT ;
Riptos said:
Change 90% of harem leads to a male that's actually got a pair.
 
Dec 17, 2012 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1336
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


And change Cruz of Needless to Aruka or Solva.
 
Dec 17, 2012 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6113
whitesox123 said:
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc

thank you.
I didn't even try to watch it yet xD

and Amagami SS, Junichi Tachibana as the MC ... I would of liked an attractive MC who is confident and manly.
 
Dec 17, 2012 5:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 70
Change Ash Ketchum with Light Yagami.... damn.. I can't even imagine that shit. Would be Godlike.
Ja...ich liebe deine mutter.
 
Dec 18, 2012 4:21 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1255
Silent Mobius-Change Katsumi Liqueur to either Kiddy Phenil or Nami Yamigumo, the two of them are better characters than Katsumi. Katsumi was a horrible MC, especially in the first adpatation of the series in the two movies.
 
Dec 26, 2012 8:27 AM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 231
To LOVE-Ru.

1. Cast aside Haruna.
2. Take Yui in her place.
3. Profit.
4. SO MUCH PROFIT.
 
Dec 26, 2012 8:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 334
Change that fat short kid in you know what show. Also replace all male leads in harem animes with females
 
Dec 26, 2012 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1538
Change all harem protagonists to Tomoya or Yuichi. No more lame ass violence stemming from "misunderstandings" or outright nothing. Just delightful sarcasm and hilarious pranks.

HaloGod3330 said:
Black Lagoon, I know Rock is the MC but it would be better if it was Revy, because sehs just so badass!


Eh, I liked Rock better.
 
Dec 26, 2012 8:35 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7021
MitsukiHimeka said:
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.


And change Cruz of Needless to Aruka or Solva.
Lol Solva pls. I love her. Anime needs more people as twisted as she.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »