Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2020 10:34 AM

Oct 2017
I have two main haircuts,bro flow and sometimes depending on my mood slicked back.

I'm curious to know about the MAL peeps haircut. Do you guys like it sophisticated or you don't care about your style?

''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 7, 2020 10:41 AM

Jan 2009
ever since i graduated college my haircut is a semi shave head
Jan 7, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
I change it every 2 years. Have been shoulder length to slightly below waist length and anywhere in between. Shoulder length right now.
Jan 7, 2020 12:06 PM

Apr 2019
This is basically the haircut I get every 2months. Been at it for 3 years

I don't know what it's called (enlighten me) so I just show them the photo.
I used to get undercut, but that haircut sucked so bad.

Jan 7, 2020 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
Very rarely. I usually let it grow out pretty long. Like to my back. Once it annoys me enough, I shave it all off with a 1 guard. After that my usual cut is a trim on top and a 3 guard on the back and sides, until I get tired of getting haircuts and then let it grow long again and repeat. This is about a 2 year cycle I've been on for about 8 years now.
Jan 7, 2020 12:46 PM

Aug 2016
I haven't changed mine in years due to having long hair. I treat it well so I'm not planning to get rid of it any time soon.
Jan 7, 2020 12:54 PM

Oct 2012
They're shoulder length now, and I'm trying to let them grow.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jan 7, 2020 12:55 PM

Mar 2018
I've had the same haircut for 4+ years now. Certain someone's certain youth lol. It requires of me to have an appointment every two weeks.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 7, 2020 1:06 PM

Oct 2010
I've always just had my hair grown out very long with bangs.
An old hairdresser once messed up my haircut when I was ~15 and I had to have it cut shoulder length because of her mistake, but that's pretty much the only time I ever had my hair cut differently.
Jan 7, 2020 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
I never really do. Usually, I just go to the barber whenever I feel like. Sometimes I grow out my hair to medium length but at one point in high-school I had it grow to neck height. Nowadays I just cut it every month or so because I can't be bothered every morning to style and take care of it.

My favourite had to be the angular fringe hairstyle. I had that over several occasions, it's easy to do and it looked good on my wavy hair since it's meant to be messy.
Jan 7, 2020 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
Very rarely.. My hair is always short, but I like it more :)
Jan 7, 2020 1:55 PM

Sep 2017
I didn't change my haircut for the past 6-7 months now and just let me hair grow so I can tie them up

Before 2019 I used to go to the barber every 1.5 months more or less
Jan 7, 2020 2:49 PM

Jul 2011
I don't change my hair style that often. I used to have long hair as a kid but it annoyed me so much that I had to cut it off later. I like my hair to be short but not too short so that I can at least cover my eyes and don't need to see what garbage the world of humans has to offer.

Jan 7, 2020 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
my hair style is always short and the same. idk how guys with long hair could handle it because shit I can't even tolerate my sideburns
Jan 7, 2020 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
I started growing dreadlocks last summer. I usually keep my hair short so I didn’t have to change much for the military when I was in there. I ended up learning to cut my own hair though because there wasn’t a barber in the local town who was any good at cutting black hair. I went to a few places and they brought out scissors of all things. I mean wtf?

Tried a bald look when I was younger but I couldn’t keep that style because I started getting ingrown hairs.

In my old school days I used to get my mum to platt or cornrow my hair.
Jan 7, 2020 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
@fauxgrandma
This is when I found out what bangs are. Fiancée explained to me that it means a fringe.

Jan 7, 2020 6:14 PM

Jun 2019
Have had the same haircut for 7 years now. It is practical.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Jan 7, 2020 6:16 PM

May 2013
I have long hair but recently I actually trimmed it myself for the first time in oh, 3 years or so.

Don't want to end up like some dirty dreadlocked animal. Of course, I still have 1 tiny dread that I can't seem to prevent from forming. But that's a bit of a fuck you lol.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 7, 2020 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
Gan_water said:
I have long hair but recently I actually trimmed it myself for the first time in oh, 3 years or so.

Don't want to end up like some dirty dreadlocked animal. Of course, I still have 1 tiny dread that I can't seem to prevent from forming. But that's a bit of a fuck you lol.

In case you aren’t just playing around - dreadlocks are actually one of the cleanest hairstyles. The hair needs to be clean and moisturised for dreadlocks to form and stay healthy. Dirty locks or mouldy locks will need to be cut from the scalp.
Jan 7, 2020 7:13 PM

May 2013
FlowersInTheRain said:
Gan_water said:

In case you aren’t just playing around - dreadlocks are actually one of the cleanest hairstyles. The hair needs to be clean and moisturised for dreadlocks to form and stay healthy. Dirty locks or mouldy locks will need to be cut from the scalp.

Uh huh they're perfectly clean, it's just that when your hair is merely thick but not nappy, some of it will dread and some won't. So naturally, I'd rather not get dreads, but I do have a single tangle that forms anyways.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jan 7, 2020 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
Gan_water said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

Uh huh they're perfectly clean, it's just that when your hair is merely thick but not nappy, some of it will dread and some won't. So naturally, I'd rather not get dreads, but I do have a single tangle that forms anyways.

All hair types can and will dread eventually. And I was referring to the ‘dirty dreadlocked animal’ remark. Sorry I wasn’t clearer before. In any case, I see that you keep your hair clean so you must have just been joking around.
Jan 7, 2020 7:18 PM

May 2013
I changed to an asymmetrical a line and never looked back.

Looks good on me since it is androgynous. Androgyny looks good on me even though I like girly T,T

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jan 7, 2020 7:21 PM

May 2013
FlowersInTheRain said:
Gan_water said:

All hair types can and will dread eventually. And I was referring to the ‘dirty dreadlocked animal’ remark. Sorry I wasn’t clearer before. In any case, I see that you keep your hair clean so you must have just been joking around.

The nappier it is the easier it dreads. There's a reason white people can't get dreads as easily.

I'd love dreads but I'm actually content to keep it at simply long hahah.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jan 7, 2020 7:22 PM

Jun 2019
I cut my hair by myself every couple of months, trim it rather. Since my hair is curly I don't have to worry about mistakes. I HATE having to spend on hair cuts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2020 9:57 PM

Dec 2019
I've basically had the same hairstyle for the past 7 years or so.
Jan 7, 2020 10:29 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
My hair goes from short and dashing to massive and clown like after a few months without a cut. I actually really like how it looks short, but it does feel like a bit of a waste. I've got these massive loose curls, I've never met anybody with hair anything like mine before, and I feel like there's some sort of super stylish cut some trendy barber could give me if I were some rich person living out in LA/NY.
Jan 8, 2020 12:43 AM

Apr 2018
When I was in school years I usually had hair shorter than 2 cm for school rules. When I was in uni, there were some strict lecturers and I was an assistant so I still had about 2 - 3 cm long hair for about 3 years. After that, I didn't care about those lecturers hair rule anymore and I let it grow a bit long for a man, until my shoulder. But recently I worked so I had to cut it and it's now about 5-7 cm. About the style, I don't really put attention into it, as long as I am comfortable any styles will do. I don't cut it regularly. I usually let it grow and only cut it when needed but sometimes my head feels a bit heavy.
_Mataga_Jan 8, 2020 12:47 AM
Jan 8, 2020 3:06 AM

Feb 2019
I change my haircut usually once a year, but I've been letting it grow for a year and a half now, so I trim it just enough to not get messy/out of shape once a month.
Jan 8, 2020 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't changed mine since.. almost 2011 lol. It's been the same waist length, same basic style. I've been thinking of getting bangs since a long time but... let's see lol.
Jan 8, 2020 4:30 AM

Mar 2019
never, to much of a hassle.

Fuck the 30 character limit
Jan 8, 2020 4:33 AM

Jul 2014
i don't change it, it's always the same basic style that i get when i cut my hair evenly.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 8, 2020 4:49 AM

May 2016
honestly not much :shrug:

i like having long hair because if i'm lazy i can just wear it a ponytail. probably just gonna have long hair and bangs forever because i think i look better that way i guess

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Jan 8, 2020 4:58 AM

Jan 2016
When I was in elementary school, I used to have the shittiest haircut ever, it was basically shaving your whole head bald except leaving some hair. Now the problem is that my hair is shitty quality, it's like I got it off Ebay or some shit. Right now I have kind of like a fade haircut, but without the actual fade. I don't think I'll ever change my haircut tbh.
Jan 8, 2020 5:20 AM

Jan 2016
I've had the same haircut for over 10 years - the only change it sees is the occasional shortening.
Jan 8, 2020 3:03 PM
May 2016
I just get it cut when it gets too long. Last year, I waited 8 months in between haircuts.
Jan 8, 2020 6:47 PM

Oct 2019
I shave my head on average every 3-4 days.
Jan 8, 2020 7:53 PM

Feb 2015

I've had the classic barbers cut since high school and I just want to stay classy.

It doesn't matter what haircut I have, because my hair always ends up growing back my mop top that easily wipes the floor with the janitors in a clean fashion.

Been the hottest janitor around for 4 months straight, and counting.
Jan 8, 2020 10:19 PM

Feb 2017
Not often. I recently dyed my hair green and that was the biggest change I've had in years. Normally I just wear my hair natural or pulled up in a bun.
Jan 9, 2020 7:39 AM

Dec 2015
By the look like i dont change maybe once or twice in my life i only change the length of my hairs from short to medium-long
Jan 9, 2020 8:59 AM

May 2018
I keep the style itself the same, a bob to my shoulders with a fringe, but I dye it a new colour about once every 3ish months. I like dying my hair crazy colours... I might stop as it has started to damage my hair a bit (it was very resilient to dye for about a year, only now it is getting damaged...) so I might just dye it my natural colour and leave it alone until it recovers.
Jan 9, 2020 9:29 AM

Jul 2009
I only cut my hair once the upper part of my sideburns grow long enough to itch my ears. For hairstyle, I always stick with a thick fade with the sideburns mainly intact.
Jan 9, 2020 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
I had shorter hair 5 years ago. Since then it's ca to middle of my back or upper back.
Since 4 or 5 years I cut the tips every two month myself and others recut it a bit, if I made a mistake.
Don't want to spend 30-40 € + every time for cutting tips or a simple haircut that I could learn on my own.
Jan 10, 2020 9:44 PM
🥚

Feb 2016
I changed it up a lot back in middle school and the beginning of high school, I think i'd change it up at least every month. I'd get it cut in different styles a lot, dye it sometimes. Now I kinda just keep it how it has been since grade 10, which is kinda just keeping it at most an inch from ear length maybe a bit more if i'm too lazy to cut it (yeah, I cut my own hair, with cheep scissors, I can hear the hair dressers screaming already), kinda messy, I don't really care anymore honestly. My hair has always been a mess and I just feel no need to spend all the time and money on making it look nice anymore. I might get it cut shorter/clean it up a bit when I'm like 19/20 or something, just when I start looking for a better job, but idk.

"If you want to change the future, you only need to choose now. Now, believe in yourself and break the egg."

🌻

Anime|Manga|Last.fm|Letterboxd
Jan 11, 2020 6:02 AM

Dec 2015
I'm changing it right now because I'm growing it out. I used to have a typical sidepart that, while it did look good on me, I regretted getting three months after I got it. I still didn't change it for two and a half years though. Before that I changed it up like once a year or even every six months if I got bored of it easily. I do plan on keeping the hair long for quite a while though unless I start to go bald before I'm in my 30's.
Jan 11, 2020 12:42 PM

Dec 2015
There used to be a time when I would only get my hair cut when it went past shoulder length.
Then I started to get it cut when it was long enough to get in my mouth when I ate food.
Now I get it cut as soon as I look like one of The Beatles.
Jan 11, 2020 12:55 PM

May 2013
i've had the same haircut ever since i was a kid. i haven't cut it in about 5-6 years now, i think. i like my hair long

Jan 11, 2020 2:30 PM
Aug 2016
I used to have a bunch of hairstyles and my hair had different lengths. The longest was until my shoulders and I had it something like THIS, and it was when I was in college. Now I have it like THIS, but I am going for something like THIS but shaved on the sides and on the back. I also had it like THIS, and like THIS, and many others.
-Mayhem-Jan 11, 2020 2:34 PM
Jan 11, 2020 2:32 PM

Mar 2018
Kuroko-chan said:
I used to have a bunch of hairstyles and my hair had different lengths. The longest was until my shoulders and I had it something like THIS, and it was when I was in college. Now I have it like THIS, but I am going for something like THIS but shaved on the sides and on the back. I'm a guy btw.
Please for the love of god abandon your wishings for the tied top of a garbage bag hairstyle.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 11, 2020 2:37 PM
Aug 2016
Luchse said:
Kuroko-chan said:
I used to have a bunch of hairstyles and my hair had different lengths. The longest was until my shoulders and I had it something like THIS, and it was when I was in college. Now I have it like THIS, but I am going for something like THIS but shaved on the sides and on the back. I'm a guy btw.
Please for the love of god abandon your wishings for the tied top of a garbage bag hairstyle.

No. tbrenjysmkurydnfurcdnfdcxvyruc
Jan 11, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2018
Kuroko-chan said:
Luchse said:

No. tbrenjysmkurydnfurcdnfdcxvyruc
It is rather unfortunate that it is required of me to partake in something in a way to avoid the chopping block.Should report you for this naughty way of avoiding the 30-character limit. :P
LuchseJan 11, 2020 2:53 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

33 by Absurdo_N »»
15 minutes ago

» Ever had a crush on a family member?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 13

23 by deg »»
16 minutes ago

» What are some basic facts about yourself? Without anything too revealing?

DesuMaiden - Apr 4

48 by ST63LTH »»
21 minutes ago

» Are parents irresponsible for not restricting their children's Internet activities.?

DesuMaiden - Apr 4

29 by ST63LTH »»
23 minutes ago

» Anime Score Calculator

ShadowR366 - Apr 12

16 by ST63LTH »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.