Aug 31, 2019 9:08 PM
Mar 2017
Would you? If so, what would you change? Just out of curiosity
Aug 31, 2019 9:11 PM

May 2015
the fucking pacing
Aug 31, 2019 9:12 PM
Nov 2016
I would start changing that annoying forced comedy like Zenitsu yelling and complaining all the time his face is in the screen, that would be a start.
Aug 31, 2019 9:13 PM

Apr 2019
all of the hashira's except giyuu and shinobu
they are all obnoxious as hell, almost as annoying as the tate no yuusha heroes
and what the guy above said i can agree with too, its not bad every ep, but there are issues with the pacing
You son of a .. turtle

Aug 31, 2019 9:28 PM

Apr 2018
The number of episodes. Make it to 48 episodes so they can reach demon train arc and red light district arc. Lol
Aug 31, 2019 9:28 PM

Jan 2009
nanashi796 said:
the fucking pacing

i think this is true for most of ufotable anime works their pacing is slow/boring for the most part, they really need to hire better directors that know fast pacing instead lol
Aug 31, 2019 9:41 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Comedy skits. God awful. And also some of the characters like that poison lady and that boar masked guy who is always yelling, geez they are annoying.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 31, 2019 10:35 PM
Aug 2017
Nim0174 said:
all of the hashira's except giyuu and shinobu
they are all obnoxious as hell, almost as annoying as the tate no yuusha heroes
and what the guy above said i can agree with too, its not bad every ep, but there are issues with the pacing

You will regret what you said about the Pillars.
Aug 31, 2019 11:03 PM

Jun 2013
ttcchen said:
a new OP and ED for the 2nd cour like all other two-cour shows.

This. I was so frustrated they only used one OP and ED for the entire first season. Most Anime have at least two OP and ED per season but I guess they didn't want to create new visuals which would potentially spoil the viewers.
臭い-
Aug 31, 2019 11:51 PM

Oct 2018
nanashi796 said:
the fucking pacing

It's always the manga readers who complain about pacing, in every anime...
Sep 1, 2019 1:14 AM

Nov 2014
Just better characters in general, so far the only character that I like is Inosuke. Not because I think he's a great character just because I think he's kinda funny.
Sep 1, 2019 1:15 AM
Jun 2019
-Aincrad- said:
nanashi796 said:
the fucking pacing

It's always the manga readers who complain about pacing, in every anime...

Right!! But this shows how good anime is... they want to see their favorite moments from manga being adapted...
Sep 1, 2019 1:20 AM

Mar 2019
More screentime for Zenitsu.
Sep 1, 2019 1:37 AM

Jul 2013
Stop wasting top tier voice actors for quaternary characters (like casting Hikaru Midorikawa for the fucking head demon of the second episode) and better antagonists that last more than one arc (so far, Muzan Jackson and to a lesser extent Rui have been the only memorable villains).
Oh, the comedy could also been better.
IllyricusSep 2, 2019 9:52 AM
Sep 1, 2019 2:24 AM

May 2018
Definitely the pacing. Also,I heard a lot of hype regarding Train arc from manga readers, how much I wish it could be adapted to this season. Season 2 when?
Sep 1, 2019 4:22 AM
Jun 2019
More character development from Murata
Sep 1, 2019 4:24 AM
Jul 2015
A lot of the characters in this show are walking quirks instead of characters that have quirks. Some balance in that area would be great.
Sep 1, 2019 4:30 AM

Oct 2018
I honestly can't think of anything I would change, everything is perfect as it is for me

I love the soundtracks, story, characters, I don't have any problem with the pacing, I don't hate Zenitsu either, I love the comedy too

The animation is of course amazing, I really like the backstory of the demons as well
Sep 2, 2019 9:39 AM
Mar 2017
One thing I would change is I wish there was more depth to the characters, more reasons as to what motivates them. Like I know Tanjiro wants to save his sister but like is there nothing else he wants. I think humans always have desires, so I’d like to know if there’s anything else and the other characters don’t have much depth or anything that they are trying to accomplish. Also the demons backstories are so random and forced, like every time he kills a big demon it shows their past for like 2-8 minutes for us to understand them, but I feel like that defeats the purpose there is no build up to it, and it’s demons that aren’t really important to the main plot. I’m not saying it’s bad and I don’t know what happens in the future that’s just my take if I’m really really nitpicking
Sep 2, 2019 9:55 AM
Jul 2015
heg said:
nanashi796 said:
the fucking pacing

i think this is true for most of ufotable anime works their pacing is slow/boring for the most part, they really need to hire better directors that know fast pacing instead lol

I hope you realize the overall pacing of the show isn't ufotable decision, just check most of Shounen Jump anime they adapt 1 or 2 chapter per episode.
Sep 2, 2019 10:06 AM
Apr 2017
1. The Pacing, this need to be a bit more faster some times.

2. Zenitsu and Inousuke lass screaming time

3. Episode 1 to be a 45min runtime like fate/stay night UBW for make more empathy to tanjirou's family
Sep 2, 2019 10:08 AM
Apr 2017
Dab1za9 said:
heg said:

I hope you realize the overall pacing of the show isn't ufotable decision, just check most of Shounen Jump anime they adapt 1 or 2 chapter per episode.

yes but, in action time is 3,4 like bnha, KnY sins here
Sep 2, 2019 10:28 AM
Jul 2015
Artur_Moreira said:
Dab1za9 said:

yes but, in action time is 3,4 like bnha, KnY sins here

Spider arc was mostly 3 chapters/episode though
Sep 2, 2019 10:31 AM

Jan 2009
Dab1za9 said:
heg said:

ye but im talking about ufotable alone here with how their anime adaptations are usually have bad/boring pacing most of the time
Sep 2, 2019 10:36 AM

Sep 2018
Every Character and Story point in one way or another,the pacing....many things.
Sep 2, 2019 11:15 AM

Jun 2010
the cliffhangers...

and a little less screen time to Zenitsu.
Sep 2, 2019 11:54 AM

May 2018
remove the asspull from ep19
Sep 2, 2019 12:07 PM

Nov 2017
i wish tanjirou wasn't such a mary sue character and had some minor character flaws like zenitsu and inosu,e. also if they toned down the childish slapstick comedy. those are the two things that are keeping this from being a 10/10 tho
Sep 2, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
Would change this from being a 26 eps to a 70 eps.
Sep 2, 2019 12:59 PM

Mar 2015
Give Pikachu & Michael Jackson more screentime

Sep 2, 2019 1:00 PM

Oct 2018
-Stray said:
Would change this from being a 26 eps to a 70 eps.

70?

That's not enough

Make this anime the next One Piece!
Sep 3, 2019 9:36 PM

May 2009
Only_Brad said:

What asspull????
Sep 4, 2019 8:12 AM

Jul 2013
bastek66 said:
Only_Brad said:

What asspull????

There isn't. That person is just talking out of their ass.

nanashi796 said:
the fucking pacing

The pacing is just adequate.
Sep 5, 2019 1:35 PM
Feb 2019
The characters, the pacing isn't great but I don't care, I think maybe because I'm not a manga reader so I'm really enjoying and rushing anything because I have no idea of what's coming.

But God... The characters are bad!!!
It's like the author only relys on Nezuko's character that are being loved by many viewers.
And the Hashira whom I thought I would love are a let down to me, never expected them to be that average!
I would say the only character I'm curious about and interested in is Muzan, AND I hope I won't be disappointed by him because... I kinda like him the most.

And also, the comedy is awful, it's just awful,I want to understand why some authors think that comedy will make the story better especially when their comedy is so forced and not comedy in the first place!

And coming back to the characters thing, if a character like Zenitsu who got that moment from episode 17 won't develop as character after some sad or emotional moments then why you make them? I was expecting him to develop a bit, maybe I'm wrong to expect a development in just one season so it's fine maybe in the future, but the matter is that he's unlikable character in the first place, I liked him at first and even laughed because of him but afterwards it started to get so annoying.

However, it might be just the beginning and everything will get developing after season 1, so I'm really looking forward to see how it all will place out.
Sep 5, 2019 1:43 PM

Oct 2018
crybabynes said:

However, it might be just the beginning and everything will get developing after season 1, so I'm really looking forward to see how it all will place out.

As I've heard, almost the entire first season is like a prologue

The real story start when the hashiras are introduced(basically ep 22)

So I think it's safe to say, season 2 will be the real deal
Sep 5, 2019 1:54 PM
Feb 2019
-Aincrad- said:
crybabynes said:

It seems like that, I really hate being harsh on this show because I was so in an awe of it after watching the first episode, it had some eerie vibes that I personally loved it so much, but some characters just ruined it (I'm talking about you Zenitsu) and the comedy whole thing.

I think the story would have been more awesome if it kept its eerie cold tone because it's amazing when it comes to that especially with the great music. Looking for season 2 though.
Sep 5, 2019 1:59 PM

Oct 2018
crybabynes said:
-Aincrad- said:

It seems like that, I really hate being harsh on this show because I was so in an awe of it after watching the first episode, it had some eerie vibes that I personally loved it so much, but some characters just ruined it (I'm talking about you Zenitsu) and the comedy whole thing.

I think the story would have been more awesome if it kept its eerie cold tone because it's amazing when it comes to that especially with the great music. Looking for season 2 though.

Well, season 2/3/any future season will have comedy in it I know that, but we will see some of the best fights among all shounen anime/all action anime, and will be darker/sadder from time to time

Don't forget that I'm not a manga reader, and these are not facts, I'm just saying what I've read/heard from them

Although this is a fact: episode 19 was seriously nothing special in the manga
It was an absolutely forgettable fight, yet ufotable managed to make something like this out of it

So the future fights, that manga readers are so excited about, sure will be some of the best ones in anime, ufotable won't disappoint us
Sep 5, 2019 2:10 PM

Jun 2019
Bibimbapski said:
ttcchen said:
a new OP and ED for the 2nd cour like all other two-cour shows.

This. I was so frustrated they only used one OP and ED for the entire first season. Most Anime have at least two OP and ED per season but I guess they didn't want to create new visuals which would potentially spoil the viewers.
Yeah, have you seen Hunter Hunter 2011 opening? There was just ONE opening for 148 episodes. Wild right?

OT - Nothing. I like it the way it is.
Sep 5, 2019 2:14 PM
Feb 2019
-Aincrad- said:
crybabynes said:

Well, season 2/3/any future season will have comedy in it I know that, but we will see some of the best fights among all shounen anime/all action anime, and will be darker/sadder from time to time

Don't forget that I'm not a manga reader, and these are not facts, I'm just saying what I've read/heard from them

Although this is a fact: episode 19 was seriously nothing special in the manga
It was an absolutely forgettable fight, yet ufotable managed to make something like this out of it

So the future fights, that manga readers are so excited about, sure will be some of the best ones in anime, ufotable won't disappoint us

Yes, now it's obvious that the comedy is a part of the show and I can't do nothing about it :D, but if the plot would get better and the characters too then I don't mind it.

And like you, I also read that the fight in episode 19 wasn't something special for the readers, so I can't imagine what ufotable will do if they kept the same epic work. (???) It will sure be some of the greatest fights of all anime.

I would say the fights are the most amazing thing in KnY so far.
Sep 5, 2019 2:15 PM

Oct 2018
FuriousNutSlaps said:
Bibimbapski said:

Yeah, have you seen Hunter Hunter 2011 opening? There was just ONE opening for 148 episodes. Wild right?

YeH but only the song remained the same
IIRC the actual opening kept changing every x episode
Sep 5, 2019 2:18 PM

Jun 2019
-Aincrad- said:
FuriousNutSlaps said:

YeH but only the song remained the same
IIRC the actual opening kept changing every x episode
Yeah, the visuals have always changed on every arc. It wouldn't have made sense if the visuals remained the same throughout the entire series considering on each arc the characters are different besides the most important ones.
Sep 5, 2019 5:16 PM
Apr 2016
Episode 20 first half
Sep 5, 2019 9:36 PM

Apr 2014
This is a very minor thing. But I would like to change the English Title from Demon Slayer to Blade of Demon Destruction or just don't translate it at all (Kimetsu no Yaiba). From the simple fact that a lot of people in YouTube compare it to Goblin Slayer. I know a lot of Japanese title has to be translated to English so that it would gather the curiosity of many people. Another series like Rurouni Kenshin changed to Samurai X and Detective Conan changed to Case Closed. But this time I prefer the the Japanese title intact and didn't changed or added
Sep 6, 2019 3:19 AM

Apr 2017
nothing honestly.

I love it so much I think that actually there are no things to fix..

Maaaaaybe I would like a 2nd OP and a 2nd ED for the 2nd Cour. But the OP is still fire so yeah oke.
Sep 6, 2019 3:20 AM

Apr 2017
FuriousNutSlaps said:
Bibimbapski said:

Tfw you watched all the 148 eps of HxH without skipping the OP.

PRAISE MY POWER, PRAISE MY RESISTANCE, PRAISE MY WEEBNESS!
Sep 6, 2019 3:41 AM

Jun 2019
Keep the tone of the first 6 episodes when new characters are introduced or ask Asou Shuuichi to give a hand with the comedy. I find the comedy inferior to OPM2, which managed at least to make me smile at times.

Otherwise, if one compares with older shounen, I would say that the beginning was quite solid and the pacing OK (remember Bleach and the monster of the week boring part before the Soul Society arc).
Sep 6, 2019 5:19 AM

Jun 2019
Kuro_Neko04 said:
FuriousNutSlaps said:

Tfw you watched all the 148 eps of HxH without skipping the OP.

PRAISE MY POWER, PRAISE MY RESISTANCE, PRAISE MY WEEBNESS!
It's one of the greatest openings of all time,i couldn't help myself but listen it, every single time.

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

20 by HaremSevdalisi »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.