Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 24, 2019 3:56 PM

Aug 2018
Morag_23 said:
Shiroyasha_97 said:
It sad that next week is the last episode. Hopefully we get season 2.
I really hope to have a season 2 too (I'm really advanced in the manga), but how are the chance? But considering Tezuka Productions didn't made too much animes since Black Jack, in 2006, I'm hopefull the chances are here!

The manga sales tripled after the anime and became very popular, now it all depends if the producers want a season 2. But with that in mind i think we may get a season 2 cause who doesn't like seeing their work grow fast in sales?
Mar 24, 2019 5:29 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,Ichika nearly made me rethink Miku as best girl,then Miku went and stole the top spot again at the end.
Mar 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Mar 2012
BestJo said:
this was the best episode so far, clean visuals, great animations and a fucking perfect story. now i understand why last episode animations and visuals were totally shit.

It was just made by shaft (ep 11) that's why..
Mar 24, 2019 10:47 PM
Jun 2017
FINAL EPISODE NEXT WEEK!!!! ohh who will be the one that futaro will be pair or dance in that camp fire... im so exited about that one....
Mar 25, 2019 2:58 AM
Sep 2017
binged the whole series and now there is only an episode left. i really want a new season for this.
didn't expected that i would like this series that much
Mar 25, 2019 3:21 AM
Jan 2019
Hello guys i like episode 11 so much that i make this video to see how many heart thumps Ichika had count when Uesugi save her!?
But.... in the end I lose count of them😂

https://youtu.be/V0Y3XJ05e9w
Mar 25, 2019 7:15 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder if anyone noticed the hint.
Mar 25, 2019 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
ReaperCreeper said:
I wonder if anyone noticed the hint.

More like I am sure no one noticed that the quints' game has already started!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 25, 2019 6:28 PM
Nov 2015
If only Shaft had made the whole anime. This episode was leaps and bounds above the previous ones in terms of production quality.
Mar 26, 2019 5:16 AM
May 2016
Knowing which voice voiced who is kinda takes a little fun out of it. You can know when the quintuplets disguise themselves as each other.
Mar 26, 2019 10:40 AM

Aug 2018
HaarWyvern said:
BestJo said:
this was the best episode so far, clean visuals, great animations and a fucking perfect story. now i understand why last episode animations and visuals were totally shit.

waiiiit how do you know it?
Mar 26, 2019 4:07 PM

Mar 2012
BestJo said:
HaarWyvern said:

waiiiit how do you know it?

Some researches... :D

Nope a friend tells me xD
And then I find it. ^^
Mar 26, 2019 5:18 PM
May 2016
bunny1998 said:
binged the whole series and now there is only an episode left. i really want a new season for this.

i'm in the same boat :(
Mar 27, 2019 7:42 AM

Dec 2016
This episode was really nice! Some CGs looked very pretty ^^ Last episode is already the wedding? Who could it be? X3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 27, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
BlackAnimeRanger said:

bunny1998 said:

And the anime just covers the decent part of the manga, first half of which was just okayish. The anime will end before it really starts to become really, I mean REALLY good.

Ask any manga reader. 9 out of 10 times you'll get a positive recommendation.
Coronavirus.
Mar 27, 2019 4:28 PM
Mar 2016
so, which chapters did this ep cover?
is the adapt faithful to the manga?
Mar 27, 2019 5:30 PM
Jul 2017
So... as a manga reader but with no spoilers, I can't tell if the preview for the final episode is implying they're going to reveal the end result before the manga concludes, the anime is making its own ending since it doesn't anticipate a second season, or it's merely the flash-forward framing device popping up again. I assume the third option but crazier things have happened.
Mar 27, 2019 10:28 PM
Sep 2018
Team Ichika!

Ichika or bust
Mar 28, 2019 1:40 AM
Sep 2017
shanimebib said:
BlackAnimeRanger said:

bunny1998 said:

And the anime just covers the decent part of the manga, first half of which was just okayish. The anime will end before it really starts to become really, I mean REALLY good.

Thanks i do beleave you but
I am not an manga reader which is why i have no choice but to wait
Mar 28, 2019 3:14 AM

Nov 2007
bunny1998 said:
shanimebib said:

Thanks i do beleave you but
I am not an manga reader which is why i have no choice but to wait

The BD+DVD sales looks quite promising. Plus the manga has been licensed in multiple different languages. With the current popularity, it won't be too much of a stretch to say that we are going to get a sequel and it will be announced very soon, fingers crossed, however.
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
uninstallthegame said:
is it just me or this episode had some unusually good animation? especially the scene with Ichika and Fuutarou in the shed
this was a pretty good episode. tbh, these last two episodes felt really nice. much more progression and less stalemate

changelog said:
Ichika better fucking win.

Kana Hanazawa characters never win. people never learn smh
Hey, let me ask you something. Have you seen SugarPunch Harem Reviews?
Mar 30, 2019 4:06 AM

Jan 2019
The animation was beautiful this Ep. And quite a lot of drama too. Only 1 more Ep left. :(
Mar 30, 2019 10:07 AM

May 2016
Glad that this show was not about studying.... I kinda started taking Ichika's route.
Mar 31, 2019 2:29 PM

Nov 2018
I have been thinking so since the first episodes but the ending song really is good.
Also Ichika and Miku giving each other competition.
I really want Nino to fall for the actual Uesugi because in the end, I am interested in her the most. As materialistic as she may get, she can be pretty cute.
OrangeCloudsMar 31, 2019 2:35 PM
Apr 3, 2019 6:26 AM

Mar 2009
The camera sure was in love with the girls this episode.
Apr 3, 2019 5:14 PM

Oct 2012
I feel like Ichika and Miku being the only one who really embraced their love for him, not much for the rest.

Itsuki is mostly just jealous or angry, Nino is just chasing his unexisting cousin and Yotsuba is just teasing him, not taking anything seriously.

Honestly, by now I already feel this tendency to cockblock any further progress and it's obvious when he was alone with Ichika would ended a lot differently if this manga had any serious approach (they would at least try to warm themselves with their bodies instead of that ridiculous fire.

Still loving the show but nothing have really happen besides introductions and basic plotpoints of each character in terms of developement during the anime.
Apr 3, 2019 6:59 PM

May 2013
Aww, this ep had a pretty good amt of cute moments :}

Ichika is adorable <33333
Love her smile :D

Miku's been in a bind lately bc of Ichika :( I hope she clears her head next ep. Futaro really knows what to say to her and help her mature lol. I've said it before, but it helps to have that in a partner. And Ichika helps Futaro when he has problems, so I'm not sure which pair is better hahah
Apr 5, 2019 6:29 AM

Mar 2017
*the chances of a random igloo being there and nobody else spotting it though
Apr 7, 2019 1:06 AM

Aug 2017
I am dazzled by this anime. As I thought, Yotsuba has sunk to last place as she's the tomboy all rounder. More romantic tension with Itsuki and Nino both now. Awesome speech by Futarou giving Yotsuba credit for effort. He's a real man.

I've come over to team Ichika. Futarou is a harem master. Wicked tango moves.

Apr 9, 2019 7:38 PM

May 2012
Nice episode and development to be honest, really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer!
Apr 9, 2019 8:40 PM

Sep 2014
Ichika's heart has been triggered. How she'll handle things from now will be interesting

I like that little moment there in the igloo with Miku. Is she gonna be selfish for tonight? Hope she will. She deserves this dance with Uesugi

Don't really like the Kintaro facade with Nino. All that will inevitably lead to her just getting hurt at the end. Not a fan of those tropes

Well then.. Who shall get the last dance ~
Last EP here we go!
Apr 11, 2019 12:15 AM

Jul 2016
As every good harem MC, Fuutarou made Miku and Ichika fall even more in love with him without realizing it. He even saved Ichika's life by doing a tango move, what a chad.

Anyways, cliches aside, it was a pretty decent episode with some really nice visuals.

Regarding some events, one thing I noticed was that when they were in the igloo, Miku looked exactly the same as when she and her sisters were kids, which surprised me since Fuutarou didn't say anything about it although he carries a photo of one of them with him all the time but well, I guess it was to be expected from this series.

And on a side note, reading the comments, one person mentioned that Ichika doesn't match Fuutarou... and I couldn't agree more. Their interactions during the first half felt so unnatural and forced that for moments, I was thinking she's too good for him. She definitely deserves someone as mature as her. And not to mention that I still don't get what's Fuutarou's appeal since he's the typical harem protagonist with the only exception that he doesn't blush for everything.

That said, let's see how the studio will wrap things up. One more episode to go.
Apr 13, 2019 12:55 PM
Apr 2016
Skiing! Well, that's fun I guess. Nino is dense haha. Cool episode.
Apr 14, 2019 10:32 PM

Aug 2017
Damn, I like that he made Miku and Ichika fall even more in love with him than before.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 19, 2019 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
Ichika this episode <3 Great save by Fuutarou, that moment was really well done.
Poor guy slamming into the tree was pretty funny ^^
Was good to see Miku finally feeling better <3
Dec 8, 2019 6:25 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The ending song caught me off guard, it felt like Boss music kicking in, I can't believe It's already this late into the season, I started off the Anime in a meh impression and now I don't want it to end.
Feb 7, 2020 11:15 AM

May 2015
Yotsuba being as cute as ever. That smug response when she found him as he turned that corner was great XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 21, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2019
fucking, WHOLESOME episode.
Futarou you unbelievably lucky guy, got Ichika's thigh's yet again. But the absolute GLARE Miku and Itsuki gave them after opening that door was something else.
They really be giving Miku the 1-up to the rest of the sisters this time round. Maybe we'll get something special for the last episode? I really want the dance of Futarou and Miku to happen, probably the furthest we'll get to something that romantic with the little time this anime has left (before season 2)
Jan 6, 2021 6:48 AM

Oct 2016
Really great episode, probably my favorite so far. I like every sister but Miku and Ichika are definitely my favorite right now.

Fuutarou the chad be busting out some dance moves while saving Ichika. Fuutarou is a really great MC and he got them Ichika thighs twice. Fuck only one episode left, though season 2 is just 2 days away, this is the type of show that I just want to know what happens next. Must resist, must not read the manga.
Jan 16, 2021 11:36 AM

Feb 2019
Big development! Things are going forward from this point!

Miku is cute as always
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 30, 2021 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
Oh man... Miku is so cute, but so is Ichika. Definitely the two best girls in this show by far, guess the last episode has to decide a winner for me. Uesugi continues to be really bad at communicating with the five girls, it's sometimes really frustrating to see him failing to explain the easiest situations.
Feb 10, 2021 6:36 PM

Nov 2010
Man, I really want Miku to succeed. After 11 eps. she's definitely best girl IMO.
Mar 1, 2021 1:02 PM

Jul 2020
Very unlikely to happen but I stg if Yotsuba doesn’t win :<
Jun 10, 2021 3:25 AM
Jul 2019
can't last episode already)): (;´д`)ゞ/_ \
Oct 19, 2021 6:50 AM

Jun 2020
Fuutarou is lucky who wouldn't enjoy a girl's thighs in his head

Well they're pissed alright because of them alone at night, in a room, without people seeing them, Miku better make a move or else she won't be getting what she loves the most, They can be hard to identify if they hid their faces well but the hair color just gives it out, Oh shit I thought Fuutarou would be revealed as Kintaro good save by Miku I guess

Miku really took that moment for her good for her she's finally stepping up.
Jan 9, 2022 5:20 PM

Jun 2021
Yotsuba and Miku are my favourites girls by far <3 .

They are perfect for me.
Jul 28, 2022 5:49 AM

Jun 2021
Poor Uesugi skating with cold lol.
Jul 28, 2022 5:49 AM

Jun 2021
Poor Nino LOL
I mean she couldve just guessed already that its fuutaro right?
I mean its pretty weird keeping a picture of ur relative on ur student handbook right?, if its ur girlfriend or something then its justifiable but if ur a boy and u got a picture of a boy especially ur handsome relative on ur handbook wont that make too much misunderstanding ;3 ;
Aug 22, 2022 5:28 PM
Dec 2017
Is Ichika really making way for Miku since the beginning of the series even though she likes Fut? When he told her about the fireplace dance legend she felt bad because Miku knew and she still wanted to dance with him instead of letting Miku instead, sh was inconsiderate as she knows Miku feelings. Ahe thought it meant only a silly dance for Miku. But what about her feelngs? I don't think she can win this if she remains not fighting. She'll definitely lose if she keeps that behaviour. Poor Nino. But she deserves it. It's called Karma. She'll learn how to treat others nicely when she figure she liked him and he's her type, "Kintaro." Also what's the deal with Yotsuba anyway? She seems not to give a cent about my boi Fut. She's nice. And I can't believe I'm disliking Itsuki harder than Nino. She's butthurt as hell. Seriously, she's stupid for not believing them and not wanting to see Fut's face and go skiing alone. That damn brat is butthurt since the ducking start of the series. Go. To. Hell. With. This. Ms Itsuki.
Dec 15, 2022 7:53 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
sky morning and the ideas are clear, but not for all the girls!!! kekeke
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» New original movie and light novel announcements

Gui_silva23 - Apr 28

22 by dk107_ »»
Apr 29, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2019

120 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 27, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2019

129 by FortHell0 »»
Apr 26, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.