Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2018 11:34 AM

Feb 2013
Not even Accelerator can hurt a kawaii loli like Misaka.
Nov 9, 2018 11:34 AM

Feb 2014
Welp, Mugino just lost the plot, big time. Running away from Kakine twice and in her desperation and probably a psychotic mental breakdown as well, she killed Frenda. RIP. D=

Still, Hamazura did redeem himself by standing up to Mugino and giving her a whack to her eyeball, followed by one solid punch to the face that would get Toma's seal of approval. Nicely done. =)

Despite the animation problems that this season has had so far, I must say that Accelerator's fight against Kakine was actually really good. There was a good amount of nice camera angles and the balance of 2D art and CGI used was good, too.

Last Order's timing was perfect as she was able to snap Accelerator back to his senses after he goes into berserk mode. She's the MVP of this episode, in my eyes. =)

This arc felt rushed, so the enjoyment of it was lacking at times, but I still enjoyed it, especially with Accelerator Vs Kakine fight being the main highlight of the arc itself. Next week, Toma and Misaka returns, at last! ^_^
Nov 9, 2018 11:35 AM

Feb 2016
TomHazard said:
HereticHunter said:
Jesus Christ, what a mess. Where is Railgun and Touma when you need them?

Hamazura got it right thanks to Touma tho.

Also I don't understand why Mugino was behaving like that, did that blonde girl who has Telekinetic powers messed up her head?

What the fuck is JC. Staff doing?

Actually, this volume proves that what will happen if Touma isn't around?
For instance, if he was there (if he came back from France quickly enough) things wouldn't end up like this. And he will probably save Frenda from death (and other people)
And yeah Mugino always been a crazy bitch, more insane than accel.

well I guess my mind is betraying me because I kind of forgot what she was like in Railgun S, I do remember that she was powerful tho
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 9, 2018 11:35 AM
Oct 2018
is it just me the one who like mugino?
the fight is short and why accelerator using black tornado attack against kakine?
i remember accelerator using vector in anime.
Nov 9, 2018 11:38 AM

Feb 2016
ssjokg said:
HereticHunter said:

I don't remember her being that crazy in Railgun S, not at this degree tho.

Well, being trashed by Kakine twice and then having to deal with Hamazura made it more obvious.

Also, this should have been her(and all of ITEM) first appearance. Railgun S was written after they were already established part of the series.

Yes, that means Frenda was killed off in her debut.The jokes in railgun about Mugino killing her are there because she DID kill her in Index.

Well true, I guess that's what happens when you barely pay attention to an extremely rushed arc.

And to this point, I still consider Railgun to be better than Index. At least, Anime-wise. I hope whatever comes next is better paced than this, otherwise I think I'll wait patiently for Railgun 3 and Accelerator's Spin off
~Blackwall
Nov 9, 2018 11:40 AM
Jan 2016
Botato said:
Limaolc said:
Hope in Accelarator's season they explain better!
This arc is not in the Accelerator manga so nope, nothing will be explained. This is all we will get.

Ah okay thanks, no problem, one day i will read that arc in manga, cause i am a litle curious!
Nov 9, 2018 11:41 AM

Aug 2009
HereticHunter said:
ssjokg said:

Well, being trashed by Kakine twice and then having to deal with Hamazura made it more obvious.

Also, this should have been her(and all of ITEM) first appearance. Railgun S was written after they were already established part of the series.

Yes, that means Frenda was killed off in her debut.The jokes in railgun about Mugino killing her are there because she DID kill her in Index.

Well true, I guess that's what happens when you barely pay attention to an extremely rushed arc.

And to this point, I still consider Railgun to be better than Index. At least, Anime-wise. I hope whatever comes next is better paced than this, otherwise I think I'll wait patiently for Railgun 3 and Accelerator's Spin off
Railgun S is the best Raildex adaptation.At least without the filler.

Index s3 is the worst anime of Raildex.So bad that I would prefer the filler just because the fillers dont ruin stuff I loved when I read them.
Nov 9, 2018 11:47 AM

Nov 2013
HereticHunter said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Who is that woman in the Green Tracksuit trying to stop Accelerator from shooting Kakine and what's her role around here????

Did you watch Railgun?
Wut why Railgun? She was the one who took Accelerator in back in S2.
Nov 9, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2013
This episode and arc were extremely rushed, but damn, seeing Hamazura punching that thot of Mugino in the face was very satisfying. He was a character I didn't care much about last season (understandable since he only appeared in one episode), but he got my respect with that. The Touman taught him well.
Also RIP Frenda, I already knew she was going to die, but that was still very cold and brutal.
IllyricusNov 9, 2018 11:58 AM
Nov 9, 2018 11:52 AM

Nov 2013
HereticHunter said:
I hope whatever comes next is better paced than this, otherwise I think I'll wait patiently for Railgun 3 and Accelerator's Spin off
I keep saying this week after week but it won't be better paced. There is more material to cover in S3 than in S1 or S2 but it has the same number of episodes.

And if one of the remaining arcs gets better treatment the other remaining ones will be even worse than the two we just had.
Nov 9, 2018 11:57 AM

Feb 2016
Botato said:
HereticHunter said:

Did you watch Railgun?

Huh, now I feel confused lol, I thought she was the anti-skill girl that appears on Railgun, nevermind me then lol
~Blackwall
Nov 9, 2018 11:58 AM

Aug 2010
after this episode, im positive the pacing of this season is all wrong.

Theyre clearly trying to fit too much into 12 episodes.

its to the point where we, the audience, are not being given enough information to understand anyone's motivations and no fight is epic either... Weve seen 3 of the strongest people in that world get easily beaten up so far with no drama or excitement.

such a shame... i really liked index season 1 and 2. and season 3 has the same director so i dunno what is going on with him or the studio but this is no bueno so far!
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Nov 9, 2018 12:01 PM

Aug 2009
HereticHunter said:
Botato said:

Huh, now I feel confused lol, I thought she was the anti-skill girl that appears on Railgun, nevermind me then lol
Same person.

She is also a teacher at Touma's school.
Nov 9, 2018 12:02 PM

Nov 2013
HereticHunter said:
Botato said:

She is, I just find it weird you'd use that in response to "what is her role here" when the situation involves Accelerator.
Nov 9, 2018 12:28 PM

Sep 2014
ah fuck it, Railgun always was the superior way to watch Index, but this time its like they are trying to suck. The pacing is nearly as bad as Tokyou Ghoul Re .. Ok that is a bit too much, Re is a lot worse.

On one hand I did not expect them to show the big fight with Number 1 and Number 2 this soon (I thought cliffhanger ending as always) but on the other I was also not expecting it to be this .. well, bad? I mean jeah sure I knew Accelerator was going to roflstomp him, but this was worse than reading about it in a fan wiki (If you dont know what I mean - Its really really bad in terms of storytelling)

I really hope the next arcs will be better, I kinda knew what to expect of this but my experience was still like this (not so much for this episode since it was pretty straight forward but still)
"What? .. What? .. Wait - what? - Who is - nevermind dead - Oh I know that one - dead_ .. What?"

PS: On the upsite - Accelerator got a level up in terms of coolnes - He quoted Robbie Rotten (ok close) "I will teach you how to be villain!!"

PPS: Really cant wait for Railgun/Accelerator to sort this out. Index alwayw was just an average-good show for me, Railgun was great though, but this so far is horrible.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 9, 2018 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
Anybody knows who was in the bag incinerated at the begining?

Nov 9, 2018 12:40 PM

Nov 2013
Piromysl said:
A total nobody.

That scene was just there for Shiage to think about his position and how weak and disposable he is. Butchered to oblivion, in the anime, of course.
Nov 9, 2018 12:53 PM
Nov 2018
Comander-07 said:
ah fuck it, Railgun always was the superior way to watch Index, but this time its like they are trying to suck. The pacing is nearly as bad as Tokyou Ghoul Re .. Ok that is a bit too much, Re is a lot worse.

PPS: Really cant wait for Railgun/Accelerator to sort this out. Index alwayw was just an average-good show for me, Railgun was great though, but this so far is horrible.

Index source material is above railgun and accel manga but, the anime adaption is really making it worse every time.
Nov 9, 2018 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
there you go. ripped in half. clean cut. god dammit that was fast.
numer 2. more like number 10. accelerator is like a level 6 rather than level 5 to me.
Nov 9, 2018 1:10 PM
Jan 2013
I just feel sad and really disappointed with this adaptation.
Nov 9, 2018 1:19 PM

Sep 2014
TomHazard said:
Comander-07 said:

Index source material is above railgun and accel manga but, the anime adaption is really making it worse every time.
thats why I wrote watch. For me, the source material is irrelevant to the adaption. The anime needs to stand on its own feets. Otherwise you could as well just skip some arcs and say "jUsT ReAd tHe MaNgA" and thus eliminating pacing issues (like we currently have) I remember when I watched Index I thought the Sisters arc was nice, nothing more. The Railgun adaption turned the sisters arc into one of my top 5 arcs of all time.

I really wish Index would get the adaption it deserves, its one of the biggest franchises/best stories (not counting short ones) we have. I know that I liked the few parts of the LN I actually read, but I never really completely read them. I prefer to watch anime over reading novels. Out of all the stuff I watch, Railgun x Touma really stands out, whenever they are on screen together its amazing.

Not even sure if Im happy we even got a third season if its this messy, well I guess I am looking forward to Railgun and Accelerator.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 9, 2018 1:45 PM
Jan 2015
Accelerator is truly the Vegeta of the Index universe.
My Queens

Nov 9, 2018 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
The chase scene with Mugino looked like one out of a horror movie.

This episode was a huge improvement compared to the last weeks. Still rushed, but at least I didn't feel lost and the Accelerator fight was in fact great

I'm a bit disappointed that they toned down the violence :/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2018 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
its real sad when you wait over 6 or 7 years for a new season and then the whole thing is rushed regardless of which Arc they're doing

have heard that its new staff people who have taken over the product and it really feels like it but a quick skim through season II and III Im not seeing what major change could of made this happen so if someone who knows their shit is here and you have time feel free to inform me on the details
Nov 9, 2018 2:19 PM
Oct 2016
Piromysl said:

The Index Season 3
Nov 9, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 2014
Oh man I have no idea what you guys are chatting about, sure would be great dreaming about a season 3 that doesn't exist, oh boy, I do love dreaming too.

Jokes aside, this episode physically hurt me, no joke, this season have been so bad for my health I think I lost 1-2 years of lifespan from anger and depression due to this.

Thank you, Nishikori, I wish you get rammed by a car when you go out one day, cause I sure as hell wish you were dead, as well as all of S3's production committee.

Toaru have no anime, so any anime-only as far as I'm concerned are part of the toxicity, 8 fucking years of trying to salvage Toaru series reputation. Gone like the MUTHERFUCKING WIND, how many anime-only idiots do I have to argue with and how many more fucking years do I need to fucking salvage Toaru's reputation.

Fuck you anime production committee, fuck you warner bros, and fuck you NBC, if you don't want to make S3 then DON'T FUCKING MAKE S3. (not that you guys made S1 or S2 watchable either).
ap1001Nov 9, 2018 2:49 PM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 9, 2018 2:55 PM

Feb 2015
I still say that Index as a whole has too many characters. It may work in LN but the anime totally lacks focus. Ever week more and more people get introduced and I bet next week will be the same.

Moral of the story, stick to your core group of characters and develop them.
Nov 9, 2018 3:04 PM

Apr 2014
Crashmatt said:
I still say that Index as a whole has too many characters. It may work in LN but the anime totally lacks focus. Ever week more and more people get introduced and I bet next week will be the same.

Moral of the story, stick to your core group of characters and develop them.

Moral of the story is to not stuff 70-90 episodes worth of content in fucking 26 episodes!
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 9, 2018 3:16 PM

Jun 2014
So... can somebody explain to me what actually happened in the last few episodes? I'm confused.

So many groups with stupid names (member, school, item, etc... seriously?) fighting each other, and mercenaries, and I'm not sure what each side is fighting for...

Also, the fighting scenes sucked, at least compared to previous seasons.
Cazador75Nov 9, 2018 3:26 PM
Nov 9, 2018 3:27 PM

Apr 2014
Cazador75 said:
So... can somebody explain to me what happened in the last few episodes? I'm confused.

So many groups with stupid names (member, school, item, etc... seriously?) fighting each other, and mercenaries, and I'm not sure what each side is fighting for...

Here is a spoiler of everything.

Academy City (hereby shortened to AC) is a dictatorship with the board director Aleister at the top, he rules the Science side with an iron fist, so obviously a lot of people hate his guts and wish to personally strangle his androgynous neck.

Unfortunately the man is invulnerable, so most Dark Side organization don't want to end up as a corpse for plotting his death.

But suddenly 930 event happened, AC got invaded by a foreign power, a lot of Dark Side organization see this as a opportunity and proof that Aleister is not an Omnipotent Evil Presence that can't be defeated.

So 2 of them tried to rebel while AC's main army is busy grinding France to a paste.

Those 2 groups were BLOCK and SCHOOL. BLOCK is responsible for governing some of AC's collaboration organizations, essentially they are suppose to be part of AC's inquisition, if anyone doubts AC's absolute dictatorship, they are to be reported and "disappear".

SCHOOL is one of AC's black ops, they handle shit like assassination and guarding secret research that aren't suppose to see the light of the day.

So these 2 organization rebelled, and the other 3 while still disliking Aleister (Except MEMBER who all suck Aleister's androgynous dick) doesn't want the rest of AC to suffer for BLOCK and SCHOOL's rebellion. So they fight each other.

End result, everyone except GROUP got destroyed, Aleister's dictatorship remains, and GROUP got the consolation prize of learning that there are more darkness lying in the formation of AC. (Something so obvious and pointless, that AC's top literally at one point says, it is pointless to try erasing AC's darkness)

In short, everyone lost, except Aleister and Hamazura Shiage.
ap1001Nov 9, 2018 3:32 PM
Nov 9, 2018 3:43 PM

Dec 2010
This entire arc summarised in (number) one image:
I'm from Poland, so i'm sorry if i make some mistakes in english sentences (including this one)
Nov 9, 2018 4:06 PM

Jan 2017
I keep considering dropping this season, cause it's just way too confusing for an anime only, but I also keep thinking what if next LN adaptation gets better... Is there a chance that could happen?

Nov 9, 2018 4:24 PM

Mar 2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this adaptation has been pretty messy so far... even in the fight scenes the animations aren't really that great, the story is all over the place. I feel like the direction is being really poor so far..
Hope it gets better soon since it's a 26 episodes season, would be a shame if everything was on the level of what we saw so far
Nov 9, 2018 4:32 PM

Apr 2014
holiday498 said:
I keep considering dropping this season, cause it's just way too confusing for an anime only, but I also keep thinking what if next LN adaptation gets better... Is there a chance that could happen?

For Toaru? Its going to get worse, as a die-hard Toaru fan, I recommend you drop it and watch another anime, ideally Jojo part 5, really good.

Rule of thumb is that LN anime adaptation is always going to be bad, regardless of material, because the mentality is that they are creating a commercial, a really expensive and pointless commercial, but hey the industry is diseased.
Nov 9, 2018 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
ap1001 said:

Thank you. Now everything makes more sense.

They should include a summary similar to this during the first few seconds at the start of certain episodes. Or, well... just improve the overall pacing.
Nov 9, 2018 5:03 PM

Oct 2018
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who actually like this episode, right?
I mean, it's still feel rushed, but compared to previous episodes, this one has much better pace, and on top of that, there's Accelerator fighting scene.
Nov 9, 2018 5:16 PM
Jun 2017
Episode for today be like; Misaka Misaka... hahaha...
Nov 9, 2018 6:21 PM

Nov 2016
ok now give my fucking Kanzaki back
Nov 9, 2018 6:41 PM

Jul 2015
Kakine was supposed to be fucking destroyed to pieces, and I mean literally.

And of course we got an off-screen climax, at least before Accelerator goes berserk. This fight was really underwhelming.

At this point I can't enjoy this season anymore, but I'll still watch it anyways cause it's nice to see something alongside my brother. It's also fun to remember moments from the novels and recognize them animated.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Nov 9, 2018 6:58 PM
Oct 2014
allenjke said:
Accelerator's fight was done pretty good =/

It wasn't. They kinda tried when they were flying despite the low-budget CGI but once they landed it became dreadful and very unfaithful to the novel (like this adaptation in general).
Nov 9, 2018 7:30 PM

Feb 2010
neonie said:
Did Uiharu just die?!
no mauled not dead

OromisMasta said:

im going to steal that image if you don't mind.

ryuunosuke_d said:
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who actually like this episode, right?
I mean, it's still feel rushed, but compared to previous episodes, this one has much better pace, and on top of that, there's Accelerator fighting scene.
ill get back to you on that haven't seen the episode myself yet

mission failed frenda mission failed
GrimAtramentNov 9, 2018 8:02 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 9, 2018 8:21 PM

Mar 2009
Aversa said:
Well i am starting to consider to skip this season and wait for Railgun and Accelerator seasons.
The first Arc was somewhat ok but this arc was terrible it didn't make much sense and i am missing out on the narrative which we usually got from this.
For me the narrative is one of the things that makes this worth watching but right now we where watching something with little to no explanation at all.
The characters where fighting and killing each other but the reason they where doing so was unclear.

I think the director and the scriptwriter need to start looking for a new job, since this was simply terrible.
Hopefully the next arcs will be better.

I was trying to figure out what happened.
Thank you for speaking up!
I was so lost, but afraid to say anytjing- I didn't want yo look like an idiot.
The status quo between season 2 and 3 seems to have been somewhat scrambled!

I mean Mugino was never fully sane (I'm starting to think Makoto Misaka & Shokuhō Misaki (though Shokuho is a bit off, as well. And.... Accelerator would be just after Shokuho on the sanity list..... He's not that sane, but at least he does have some sanity called: Last Order....) are the only sane level 5's around.) But... Even though she seemed annoyed by Frienda and the others at times, she seemed to have a small bond with them.

Then there's the thing about Last Order and Uiharu.... It took me a bit of time to figure out that the lost child they were talking about was Accelerator.
And, that seemed like an OOC way for her to refer to him. I don't remember her calling him that before.

Then Uiharu seemed to know who the new-ish level 5 guy was.... Or that he at least needed to be kept away from Last Order? When he first walked up, he was acting like a civil human being, so what clued her in to lie?
She's a level 1, luke-warm, heater.
Not a mind reader as far as I know.

Last episode had me a bit confused..... This one had me thinking: "wait.... What just happened? Why'd he/she do that!?" for the whole episode.
Nov 9, 2018 8:32 PM

Jun 2010
windeen-windy said:

I mean Mugino was never fully sane (I'm starting to think Makoto Misaka & Shokuhō Misaki (though Shokuho is a bit off, as well. And.... Accelerator would be just after Shokuho on the sanity list..... He's not that sane, but at least he does have some sanity called: Last Order....) .

In universe explanation, actually:

No Level 5 is actually completely sane. They are all broken in some fundamental way, both on a mental and personality level. Misaka is the poster girl for Academy City not because she's sane, but because the specific way she is broken isn't nearly as surface level and apparent as many of the other Level 5's.

In order to become Level 5 in the first place, your attachment to reality has to be extremely loose, because becoming a stronger esper is all about creating your own personal reality that is stronger than your attachment to surface reality.

In becoming a level 5, Misaka completely lost the ability to think ahead. Has almost no sense of fear, and as a result is completely reckless with her actions. Actively endangers her friends in her exploits. (Making Kuroko chase a helicopter with her teleportation power.) And has an issue dealing with defeat. Hence the reason she insists on fighting Touma, despite the fact she can never do anything to him. She also doesn't realize the extent of her own power. (Paralyzing Frenda's tongue and not realizing it, despite being an electro master.)

TL;DR: There is literally no sane Level 5 in Academy City, because in order to Level Up you have to become less sane.
Nov 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
Awake_Black_Wing said:
Piromysl said:

The Index Season 3

That was a good one. I loved that response. I was wondering about that bag..... That explains what happened to this season now!
Nov 9, 2018 8:35 PM

Mar 2009
neonie said:
windeen-windy said:

I mean Mugino was never fully sane (I'm starting to think Makoto Misaka & Shokuhō Misaki (though Shokuho is a bit off, as well. And.... Accelerator would be just after Shokuho on the sanity list..... He's not that sane, but at least he does have some sanity called: Last Order....) .

In universe explanation, actually:

No Level 5 is actually completely sane. They are all broken in some fundamental way, both on a mental and personality level. Misaka is the poster girl for Academy City not because she's sane, but because the specific way she is broken isn't nearly as surface level and apparent as many of the other Level 5's.

In order to become Level 5 in the first place, your attachment to reality has to be extremely loose, because becoming a stronger esper is all about creating your own personal reality that is stronger than your attachment to surface reality.

In becoming a level 5, Misaka completely lost the ability to think ahead. Has almost no sense of fear, and as a result is completely reckless with her actions. Actively endangers her friends in her exploits. (Making Kuroko chase a helicopter with her teleportation power.) And has an issue dealing with defeat. Hence the reason she insists on fighting Touma, despite the fact she can never do anything to him. She also doesn't realize the extent of her own power. (Paralyzing Frenda's tongue and not realizing it, despite being an electro master.)

TL;DR: There is literally no sane Level 5 in Academy City, because in order to Level Up you have to become less sane.

That wasn't my point. But whatever :) Thank you anyway....
Nov 9, 2018 9:08 PM

Jan 2011
as a big railgun fan this episode makes me sad i thought she was gonna get hurt badly from mr dark matter but to think it was Mugino that would do it like that ,honestly didn't remember so many people dying in index but that's why this arc is called BR.

but i'm planing on putting this on hold just to read the LNs/manga the amount of stuff i've heard get cut has turned this 7 year wait into one of my most disappointing sequels D:
katsu044Nov 9, 2018 9:32 PM
Nov 9, 2018 9:34 PM

Nov 2017
neonie said:
Did Uiharu just die?!

Nope...
ssjokg said:

-No interaction between Shiage and Rikou prior to Kakine's attack
-Mugino's left arm didnt blow up.
-Accel uses black winds for EVERYTHING.
-Accel's EVIL was almost comical
-Kakine had no Awakening
-Accel saved those people....somehow
-Yomikawa just pops up everywhere
-Shiage's friends who he talks to in this ep arent seen.Why even bother then?
-OST is atrocius
-Shiage's plan in the fight is never explained.He just beats the Level 5 that Misaka had troubles with with no real effort
-Anti-Skill just popped out of nowhere
-Hamazura and Yomikawa totally ignore a half melted body of a loli girl......

This shit is almost at Umineko's level.

- Thats why there are Railgun s3 and Accel spin off on next year... JC Swag know this question would be appear.

bondtuxNov 9, 2018 9:41 PM
Now Loading.....
Nov 9, 2018 9:36 PM

Aug 2009
bondtux said:
neonie said:
Did Uiharu just die?!

Nope...
ssjokg said:

-No interaction between Shiage and Rikou prior to Kakine's attack
-Mugino's left arm didnt blow up.
-Accel uses black winds for EVERYTHING.
-Accel's EVIL was almost comical
-Kakine had no Awakening
-Accel saved those people....somehow
-Yomikawa just pops up everywhere
-Shiage's friends who he talks to in this ep arent seen.Why even bother then?
-OST is atrocius
-Shiage's plan in the fight is never explained.He just beats the Level 5 that Misaka had troubles with with no real effort
-Anti-Skill just popped out of nowhere
-Hamazura and Yomikawa totally ignore a half melted body of a loli girl......

This shit is almost at Umineko's level.

- Thats why there are Railgun s3 and Accel spin off on next year... JC Swag know this question would be appear.

Assuming they wont fuck up just because.And even if they turn out to be good, Index was still shit.
Nov 9, 2018 9:42 PM

Nov 2017
OromisMasta said:

Let me steal your meme....
Now Loading.....
Nov 9, 2018 9:45 PM

Nov 2017
ssjokg said:

Assuming they wont fuck up just because.And even if they turn out to be good, Index was still shit.

IKR... Index is all about religion shit and yeah... its crap.
Now Loading.....
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.