Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 4, 2014 3:33 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Well its about damn time they kissed

Other than that, it looks like Bitch-chan has calmed her tits, although that double confession at the beginning was so "Eh"
Sep 4, 2014 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:

Kyaaaaaa~! Finally.

Markmeizter said:
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

Haha saw this too and thought they looked familiar, they're just like Sayu and Miuna.

Yup, I also noticed that =) Guess that's because the studio is the same, the animation is also alike Nagi no Asukara's.

Awesome animation and episode.
Sep 4, 2014 4:01 PM

Aug 2013
What the fuck even was that opening scene!? Everyone just declared their fondness for the moon and Sachi and Touko are now 'good friends,' so it all came to nothing after the buildup (if you can call it that) from the last episode. Another episode full of random scenes! Why did Kakeru go see Sachi? Why does Kakeru talk to two other Kakerus? Why is Yanagi running Yuki's route and why is this such a big deal to everyone? Perhaps this anime would have been a lot better if in general they made scenes longer and more menaingful instead of including 10 second long scenes where two characters say a line each, often with little relevance to anything else. Only three more episodes until this train wreck finally reaches the end of the line!
-RobunagaSep 4, 2014 4:30 PM
Sep 4, 2014 4:32 PM

Jun 2012
Yana still best girl.
Sep 4, 2014 4:34 PM

Jun 2013
the parents were so funny
Sep 4, 2014 4:39 PM

Nov 2011
this ep was just...weird...
Sep 4, 2014 4:40 PM

Oct 2013
Geesh. Tell us what is up already. So confusing. I pray it will be worth the wait, although I doubt it
Sep 4, 2014 4:52 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Sachi's confession in the beginning gave the implication that she'd like to have a threesome someday. Like, who confesses to two person at once? XD

I like how indirectly forceful Hiro is; giving away information to Okikura without him answering his question first just so he'd take care of Touko. Good friend, Hiro.

Yuki returns. Nice reunion with Yanagi though. They really should get it going together.

Touko having a nice little chat with her future mother-in-law Okikura's mom already. Not bad, since she got to know a little more about his childhood.

That Jonathan though.. Such a great wingman! I bet he deliberately led Touko to Okikura so that they can have some alone time together. XD
Though, I found it stupid how they kissed all of a sudden just so their vision fragments can be considered as a piece of future.

Average episode. Jonathan, confirmed best male character of the show. No doubt about it.

Sep 4, 2014 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

I don't recognize any of the people in this pic except for Touko. Could you tell me who they are?
Sep 4, 2014 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
Oh, so Sachi was confessing to both Touko and Hiro. Don't know how that works, but okay. Sachi, please forgive me for saying that I hate you.

I actually greatly enjoyed this episode. I mean, Kakeru and Touko KISSED, for crying out loud!
Sep 4, 2014 6:09 PM

Jun 2013
I'm still not a big fan of the series but I'm glad SOMETHING happened this episode. It felt like the last 9 episodes nothing really happened :/
Sep 4, 2014 6:26 PM

Sep 2014
Stark700 said:

Woo. They kiss at the end of the episode. Worth the wait? I'm inclined to say no.

Welcome home Yanagi. Welcome home Yuki. Welcome home Yanagi. zzz
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Sep 4, 2014 6:35 PM

Aug 2013
Why did Kakeru's parents serve tea in Kakeru's tent? Why not inside the house?

"Her name is Nagamiya Sachi right? If you know where she lives, I want you to tell me."

Did he really say "I want" or is it more like "can you tell me?" Either way, it still doesn't sit well with me. I don't know why Hiro didn't even ask why Kakeru wanted to go to Sachi's house. It's not like they're friends, more like they're just tolerating Kakeru's presence for Touko's sake. Then when he finally got a chance to ask a question, he asks if Kakeru likes Touko. Am I just being too critical or is there a disconnect, like the conversation just skipped a step?

And I still don't understand Kakeru's obsession with that art room. Like I mentioned in a previous thread, the fragment time never happened there prior to Touko coming with Kakeru. Touko only told him Yuki asked her what she thinks of Kakeru (basically asking if she likes him). No connection to the fragments at all so why does he think the art room is tied to the fragments O___o?

If Touko didn't tell Kakeru about the kiss in her vision, would he have kissed her?

Yanagi has more talent foretelling the future with her futon and cats prediction -__-
xcheeSep 4, 2014 6:39 PM
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 4, 2014 6:36 PM

May 2013
Is running a metaphor or something? I don't get it.
Sep 4, 2014 6:49 PM

Oct 2013
Much lack of depth as usual, unsurprisingly disappointed. Can't wait until next episode!
Sep 4, 2014 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
So, much like I thought, Sachi was sincerely confessing to both Hiro and Touko at the end of the last episode and meant it equally. Touko's confusion and reaction just confirmed to Sachi that it was one way and they will remain just friends. Hiro on the other hand made the perfect response, accepting her feelings towards both of them, and indicating that he was happy to be with Sachi on those terms. My only worry now is that Sachi still has the results of those medical tests to come, and we could end up with that being the looming tragedy.

First kiss goes to Kakeru and Touko and it doesn't look like she's unhappy about it. She's already had the interview with his rather unconventional parents (you get the feeling that because of her work they spend long periods of time apart), so this looks like it might be pretty solid. And Yanagi and Yuki look like they're on board as well, although there is probably some drama still to come.

Some of what is going on is a little subtle, for example using the reference to Soseki Natsume's moon translation to make a confession, or the exchange of "okaeri" and "tadaima" between Yanagi and Yuki as a signal of their changed relationship and his acceptance of her feelings. I find I have to pay pretty close attention to catch what's going on, particularly during the stretches where they are trying to convey meaning just through the focus on the landscape or the OST. So clearly I'm in the minority who think this is a pretty good show, but then I was a big fan of Nagi as well.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 4, 2014 6:56 PM

Jul 2008
The cock at the end. *winkwink*
Sep 4, 2014 7:07 PM

Mar 2014
Honestly after being disappointed and bored every episode before this one I only look forward to seeing the chickens every episode... Without the cocks this anime is nothing to me :P
Sep 4, 2014 7:10 PM

Oct 2009
Sep 4, 2014 7:11 PM

Aug 2012
Thank you Jonathan for moving the plot forward a little bit faster. Truly the best character of this show.
But hey, I'm still waiting and dying to know what this show is all about. 3 episode left; it'll be a Category 6 Typhoon for sure.
Sep 4, 2014 8:27 PM

Jan 2011
episode was still worth it because of the Sayu and Miuna cameo
Sep 4, 2014 8:53 PM
Aug 2014
So I'm confused about the visions, someone wanna explain please? :D
Sep 4, 2014 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
And this show continues to be a stale disappointment week after week. I'm still so bummed this turned out to be a complete and utter flop...and it's still has three weeks to go before an official call can be made.

Mochateen said:
So I'm confused about the visions, someone wanna explain please? :D

Just don't worry about it. Aside from the emotionless delivery of stale dialogue, and the like, the "fragments of the future" is one reason why this show has flopped. They haven't said diddly squat about them. They create a reaction and then that's about it. Why and how is left unanswered 10 weeks in. They only thing they can be given credit for is bringing those two together...yay.
IZEROIISep 4, 2014 9:02 PM
Sep 4, 2014 9:07 PM

May 2013
Why can't they develop the relationship between Touko and Kakeru? It feels too forced and has no chemistry. I can't ship them if they can't have a heartwarming bound.

Gosh Sachi, I could not understand your schemes. I wish Hiro did not wear his headband throughout the episode.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 4, 2014 9:16 PM
Nov 2013
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo

Miuna and Sayu! (But with different hair colors!)
So.. Sachi likes Touko AND Hiro? inb4 threesome
A KISS?! About damn time. It was really sweet too.
Sep 4, 2014 9:25 PM

Dec 2011
Love the Sayu and Miuna cameo there. And the kiss has happened! Throughout the episode, that is the only part where I stopped staring blankly at my screen. I still have no idea what is going on, we need to know why they are seeing these "fragments of the future".

And Sachi's confession. Uhh. Okay? It wasn't really needed...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2014 9:56 PM

Jul 2012
I'm laughing so hard at this show.
It's hilarious.

Well...
Yanagi x Yuki are still cute.
Sep 4, 2014 10:21 PM

Aug 2013
This is the happy ending of the anime? Because it seems that all the protagonists couples had happy endings together, even minor characters have happy endings, and ended up with a kiss
I wonder what will happen to the series from now on, and already do some episode that I'm not understanding everything perfectly too, so I'll wait to see how it goes ..
Sep 4, 2014 10:31 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was like observing a snail race in slow motion. Apart from the last scene everything was just plain forgettable and dull.

Sacchan's confession went well, if you could take that as a confession lol.

Jonathan is back and even sticks around during the kiss scene. What a reliable rooster!
He's probably the best character of the anime right now.
Sep 4, 2014 10:33 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
parfaited said:
She confesses to you and you still stand there and say "I don't get it."
Ehhh, ehhh!, ehhh?, ehhh?!
I hope a massive boulder falls from somewhere and crushes Touko's little empty skull in.

^

Miuna and Sayu cameo o_o

Hiro is still cute, Sachi looks like she's gotten over her jealousy. Seems like everyone is accepting their current situation and the only two confused people are Touko and Kakeru. That kiss at the end felt pretty emotionless for me, still don't see the chemistry between those two. At least Yuki was cute in this episode the way he hid from the running Yana and then arrived home first to do what Yana always did for him.
Sep 4, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
Well of course all the hype built at the end of last episode was fucking scrapped immediately this episode. Sacchi went from being like wet vagina yuri mode to "lets stay good friends". Ok. Completely stupid, but it was really the only way that could've gone anyway so whatever.

Hiro x Sacchan pair complete.

Yuki x Yana at like 90%? We'll see what happens in the last 2 episodes.

Touko x Kakeru at ?? Still don't know wtf is going on, yet they made more progress than the other couples lol.

2 more episodes till this shit show is over. Might have to make an "I survived Glasslip" T-shirt. It's amazing how a 12 episode show like this with an almost full-proof set-up formula from the get go tanks so miserably, yet Zankyou no Terror which is 10 episodes and completely original is so fantastic.

ss4chris said:
Jonathan sure knows how to get the plot going.

^^ lmao literally laughed till I cramped when I read that.

y123y said:
Markmeizter said:

Haha saw this too and thought they looked familiar, they're just like Sayu and Miuna.

I guess a couple of plot twists would be that Glasslip occurs during before Asukara or during the hibernation were everyone is sleeping and the weather seems to be getting colder with all the snow

Uh you guys must've not watched Nagi because those girls look nothing like Sayu or Miuna. At all. The color palettes of their clothes are as close as it gets.
Sep 4, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2012
Jonathan best wingman and also Miuna and Sayu cameo kinda.
Sep 4, 2014 11:35 PM

Nov 2012
well, nothing noteworthy happened, as usual. the only somewhat good thing about this show is the unintentional comedy.
Sep 5, 2014 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
A weird show. But not bad actually ;)
Sep 5, 2014 12:55 AM

Mar 2008
This anime is weird but I still like it. I liked the kiss between Kakeru & Touko at the end. I hope they can explain the visions that they are having in the last 3 episodes.
Sep 5, 2014 1:16 AM

May 2013
Man, that episode title got me so excited.

I literally burst out laughing at the end of this episode.
Sep 5, 2014 2:25 AM

Apr 2012
I tried making a recolor for that cameo~ XD

Sep 5, 2014 2:40 AM

Aug 2014
When I saw this scene
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo
I was like "It's those two chibis from Nagi asu! Why did they change their hair color?" >:(
Sep 5, 2014 2:42 AM

Aug 2014
fanshii said:

Vexper said:
How is this series then? Dropped it around 3 episodes, is it still terrible?

I think it has gotten worse :"D

Definitely gotten worse!
Sep 5, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
No kiss in NagiAsu but we get one in this waste of a show..... P.A. Logic....
Sep 5, 2014 3:05 AM

Feb 2014
David never said if he liked her or not, they make him out to be extremely aloof. And just the fact that something actually happened at the end there almost made me keel over. All this pathetic buildup for what seemed like a forced kiss with little to no emotion or feeling.. sigh.
Sep 5, 2014 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
The kiss is the best in this show. How many shows show a kiss like that in the 10 episode. But The show is bad and boring. But it interesting that we still watch it? Something drags me on to see the next episode. Don´t understand what?
Sep 5, 2014 4:27 AM
Mar 2014
i'm so glad they finaly kissed, i am actually hyped to see the next episode now.
Sep 5, 2014 4:44 AM

Aug 2013
Cute kiss ending.
My Candies:
Sep 5, 2014 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
My skepticism stops me from enjoying the kiss . I think something bad will happen in the last 3 episodes and the kiss ends up being meaningless.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 5, 2014 5:41 AM

Feb 2010
I'm on episode 10 and I still don't know what this anime is trying to accomplish.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 5, 2014 5:45 AM

Sep 2013
Finally a kiss.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 5, 2014 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
Brxck said:
David never said if he liked her or not, they make him out to be extremely aloof. And just the fact that something actually happened at the end there almost made me keel over. All this pathetic buildup for what seemed like a forced kiss with little to no emotion or feeling.. sigh.
Well he did already said to his "imaginary friends" he likes Touko.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 5, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2013
Mugen24 said:
No kiss in NagiAsu but we get one in this waste of a show..... P.A. Logic....

^ This.

And just when I thought this show was going to be another Nagi.. :__:
Sep 5, 2014 6:52 AM
Jan 2014
Welp... welp... Chickens appearance was pretty nice I guess...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.