Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 2, 2009 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
Had he started treating her differently after they had sex, I might have been open to the "maybe the did, maybe they didn't" ... but he treats her the same way he did when they met - a little girl, a little kid, and not as lovers. Nothing to show their relationship changed, and it would have, no matter how you spin it. So I just can't logically believe that he had sex with her X3
Sep 2, 2009 2:16 AM

Jun 2009
saxophone said:
I hate the song with the moaning. Completely unnecessary for this show I think. I am excited for the next few episodes. I know it's going to have some great action/suspense...well at least I think it will.

haha agreed that moaning bothers me whenever i watch it. Especially when my parents are near, i can't help but use my headphones watching this anime. you never know what's going to happen.
Also with the subs:
too much F*cks
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 3, 2009 3:22 PM
May 2008
I'm not liking this arc all that much... previous arcs were done better imo. However, it's still enjoyable but a bit dry and seems to be pussyfooting around a bit too much.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Sep 3, 2009 6:44 PM

Oct 2008
I thought the episode was average until the BGM for Cal came on and they had that discussion.. I like the series but im not sure how they can end it with a satisfying ending, I dislike Cal since her reason for pursuing Renji seems unbelievable stupid but shes a cool character at least (contradicting statements ftw)
Sep 4, 2009 7:10 PM

Mar 2008
Ok I'm starting to get frustrated that we're at episode 22 and we STILL aren't in the climax! I mean Noir MADLAX, .hack were all moving towards their climax at this point but we're still a low key going nowhere. And it's not the typical Mashimo taking his time and slowly building or allowing dramatic narrative of the animation and music, we're just killing time! The school setting like I said needs to be dropped. It was fine for two episodes but now we're just straying away from the plot here.

And go figure it was your a-typical week cliff-hanger followed by a pointless beginning. This is so typical of most American live action dramas. I was ready to name this best anime of the year when it started in Spring but it's just getting progressively weaker now. With the two pointless clip episodes and this ever pointless high-school drama and Cal stewing how much she's pissed off at Zwei. If this keeps up much longer I may drop this down further, I took it down from 10 to 7, I'm fearing I could go as low as 5.

Drei's theme sucks, and what the hell is with all that orgasmic moaning? I could understand a whaling chorus but MOANING? Seriously is Cal getting aroused by wanting to kill Zwei or something?
ShadowBlazer3000Sep 4, 2009 7:16 PM
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Sep 4, 2009 11:18 PM
Jul 2009

So, a vengeful ex-partner coming to kill the main character and his original partner isn't a climax??? Cal nearly shot Ein until two other people ganged up on her.

They were only serious about the high school for ten minutes of an episode. Since then it's just been a cover story. They're only hanging out with the students in ep 22, so they can kidnap the mob boss's daughter if they need to.

Personally, I think the story is perfectly symmetrical and important stuff happened in the last 2 eps. Looking forward to another 4 more! :)
Sep 5, 2009 5:10 AM

Feb 2008
....Indeed this series has been a pleasant surprise from the beginning, only getting better and better with each episode. Right now we're on track for an awesome final arc and climax.
Sep 15, 2009 10:21 AM

Aug 2007
whats with the moaning soung...?
Sep 20, 2009 4:54 AM

May 2008
I wnder what will happen if Reiji tells her that he thought she was dead, knowing Cal now.. she would probably get angry

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 11, 2009 10:20 PM

Aug 2009
Okay. I'm really pissed because of Cal. For the first time, I'm allowing you, Reiji, to kill Cal. GO DO IT!

I think Cal is just jealous because Reiji left her for another woman. Lololol
She became Revy from Black Lagoon and the reason is jealousy, lmao.
Feb 4, 2011 3:03 PM

Dec 2010
Moonfrost said:
Okay. I'm really pissed because of Cal. For the first time, I'm allowing you, Reiji, to kill Cal. GO DO IT!

I think Cal is just jealous because Reiji left her for another woman. Lololol
She became Revy from Black Lagoon and the reason is jealousy, lmao.

lol i guess i not the only one who saw the comparsion, all tho to say she can even touch Revy is a insult to how awesome Revy is, Cal is a wannabe at most, but i do agree on the reason she is MAD jealous, i think all the proof anyone needs is when she was talking with Ein and Ein said she knows Reiji better than she does;her reaction proves it all. I hope in the end its Reiji who settles it with Cal because as nice as it is to see Ein finally protecting someone either than that stupid Scythe it needs to be Reiji who settles it with Cal for better or worse.
Mar 7, 2011 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
Drei fails to listen to reason yet again.
Apr 5, 2011 7:11 AM

Nov 2007
bleh cal sucks as much as claudia

young cal tho... love her ;(
Mar 11, 2012 10:47 PM

Oct 2009
Cal :'( please return to your lovely loli self.

I really hate Scythe Master, really really. But, Reiji, I really despise you for doing this to Cal.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2012 11:09 PM

Sep 2011
Why doesn't he just tell her he thought she died...? And Cal is such an idiot.
Mar 17, 2012 5:13 AM

Jul 2008
Why doesn't he just tell her he thought she died...?

Because he is an idiot :/
Apr 13, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2007
This is getting interesting.
Jul 2, 2012 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
Reji for fuck sake just man up and at least attempt a conversation with Cal and at least TRY and explain SOMETHING! Cal is starting to piss me off, she just comes across to me as a stroppy teen now.. I get it, Reji appeared to have abandoned her, but 2 years down the line.... seriously?! It's a long time to hold a grudge, maybe get some answers, but she's going to the extremes for me now...

As for how this is going to pan out, I think either Cal or Cal & Elen but I don't even know any-more, hope SM dies too.
Jul 9, 2012 2:04 PM

Nov 2007
I don't like the new Cal. I do kinda like Lizzie again who tried to tell Cal.

I am liking Mio though, I really hope she doesn't get involved in all this. she's as innocent as it gets, plus she seems to to be the only one that actually likes Reji lately. everyone else from Claudia to Erin to Cal has used him.
Jul 28, 2012 2:14 PM

Aug 2010
Cal, return to your old self already. I'm not really liking her theme song(the one with the moaning). Reiji's starting to piss me off.. Does he not know how to talk?
Sep 2, 2012 3:57 PM

Aug 2012
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Before Reiji was going to shot Drei, Lizzie stopped them. Ein told Zwei to choose one between her and Drei.

Eh, Mio, who likes Reiji, was related to a guy related to Phantom!

We knew that Mio was the daughter of the Togo family, and the guy now is the brother of her father...
Plus, we saw her in the new OP. Jeez, how come a 10 y-o looking loli metamorphoses into a Clo-remake, IE giant boobs and tight ass like she were 18y-o fully grown lol.

I hate her now btw, not as much as Scythe though.

4/5 episode

LadyOrihime said:
Had he started treating her differently after they had sex, I might have been open to the "maybe the did, maybe they didn't" ... but he treats her the same way he did when they met - a little girl, a little kid, and not as lovers. Nothing to show their relationship changed, and it would have, no matter how you spin it. So I just can't logically believe that he had sex with her X3

Lol what
Reiji fucked Cal ? This 10y-o loli? oO' it was inplied he was a big brother to her, if you're referring to the bathroom scene I don't think they did anything. Maybe I'm mistaking.

Sep 16, 2012 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
Hyunckel said:
Lol what
Reiji fucked Cal ? This 10y-o loli? oO' it was inplied he was a big brother to her, if you're referring to the bathroom scene I don't think they did anything. Maybe I'm mistaking.

She is 14 years old actually, two years below Reiji and one year younger than Ein.
In the PC version of the VN you can get a sex scene here which is where this comes from.
Oct 16, 2012 10:28 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Not much actually happens in this chapter. Cal really hates Zwei though. All that brotherly affection turned to hate.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 17, 2012 7:09 AM

Jan 2009
Cal's really acting pretty over the top stupid, right now. It's kinda annoying.
Oct 20, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2012
Are you fucking kidding me....? This anime was about an 8, close to a 9 up until episode 20. Now it's a 7 because the characters are all acting stupid.

Cal sure has abandonment issues doesn't she? Oh no he left me for another woman. Can't you think and see that he thought you were dead? Still Reiji was an idiot for thinking she died, he didn't even check to see if she was still alive. She knows Reiji was trying to protect her he pretty much lied to Inferno, kept them from knowing she stole the money and put his life on the line and she says he tried to protect himself? How did she even come to that conclusion? He could have just let Inferno kill her and things would be over. What a stupid so-called genius. Oh my fucking god she's so fucking stupid it's inconceivable, the writers are just fucking with me now, this makes me rage so hard.

Everytime Reiji sees Cal now the only thing he seems to be able to say is her name. I fucking hate it when anime characters are like that. Speak up you idiot and tell her that you thought she was dead. Also, doesn't Reiji understand that Cal is out for revenge? Is he that hardheaded? Does he still think she's doing it because of Inferno? I hope not.

Almost every issue in anime exists because there is a misunderstanding between the characters and they are too idiotic to conversate, they just jump to conclusions and cause unneeded drama. I sure hope this anime redeems itself in the last few episodes.

At this point I'm hoping Scythe kills Ein, Zwei and Drei and just pisses over their dead bodies. Not really but stil....

Sigh.... Maybe I'm just nitpicking.
noturaiOct 20, 2012 8:57 PM
Nov 6, 2012 4:12 PM
Jul 2012
Nice acting by Zwei pretending to be Mio's girlfriend.

Zewerr said:

Agreed. Zwei will kill her again.

4/5
Jan 5, 2013 5:57 PM

May 2011
Loved the gun stand-off at the Church, Lizzie's intervention was awesome too. Reiji calling Shiga was great as well, we now have ourselves a hostage situation, while... on a date? FTW.

About Reiji not talking straight up with Cal, well it IS irritating but, I guess even if Reiji explained himself to Cal she wouldn't care because she's too blinded by emotion and the "power" of her new-found lifestyle. Still though, that's no excuse to only repeat her name.

Oh yeah, loved the beating she gave those fodder at the end LoL.
Jan 15, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2011
Zewerr said:

This, she doesn't seem to have any sort of logic and is just twisting whatever Reiji says into something terrible.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Feb 4, 2013 11:31 AM

Dec 2012
The episodes are getting shittier and shittier... This anime started so well and up untill 19 I was hooked, but after that its just horrible.
Apr 24, 2013 6:33 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
DarkShards said:
Zewerr said:

This, she doesn't seem to have any sort of logic and is just twisting whatever Reiji says into something terrible.

I can't believe some people are blaming Reiji for not being able to tell Cal the truth that he thought she was dead. I'm pretty sure Cal is dead set on thinking that he abandoned her and she will not listen or believe his explanations anyways. She really has gone crazy. She wants to torture him before she kills him? He doesn't deserve to be treated that way by her. He hasn't done anything damaging to her at least, even if he had lied to her, it was to protect her. She obviously doesn't agree, and believes that he only cares for himself. I don't fully agree with her on this, but if it he was selfish, who cares? She lives in the underworld now, doesn't she know how selfish people can be? What pisses me off the most is that she used to understand Reiji, but now she doesn't even try. She has the ability to be a rational person, but she no longer is.

I think I just ranted on Cal for the last 6 episodes or so...
May 8, 2013 12:39 PM

Aug 2008
Adamzo said:
I hate Cal. I thought she was annoying when she was a kid, but after 2 years I really want her dead now.

My feelings exactly. She is beyond annoying. I can't sympathize with her at all, and I really see her as an excuse for contrived drama and surprise lolicon, which I also hate. She really made my enjoyment level for this series go down a lot.
Nov 3, 2013 6:23 AM
Nov 2013
That music with sounds of orgasm mixed in it ==

I dont like how Cal sees Reiji, but damn she's the most BADASS BY FAR...BADASS OVERLOAD
Dec 28, 2013 8:21 PM
Nov 2013
Good god almost every character in this series has devolved into a complete retard. Ein's character makes absolutely no sense, her brain works differently in every episode and diving in front of Scythe was so fucking stupid I'm still not over it. Reiji has become a brainless idiot who can only say the word Cal instead of fucking explaining things, and somehow still loves Ein after all the absolutely stupid contradictory shit she's done. Cal's must have an IQ of about 5 to not be able to arrive at the conclusion that Reiji thought she was dead after the house that she was living in FUCKING EXPLODED. Reiji is a retard for not checking the house for a body, or waiting around to see if Cal was out. Cal's personality at this point has developed like she never even met Reiji and was just picked up by Inferno after whats-her-face's death, with all her hatred. Yet another example of having an arc that develops a character for 10 episodes only to have her completely revert to stage 1 at the end. Clo was somewhat intelligent, but she's now dead, and Lizzie is pretty much the only somewhat sane person left. Everyone is talking about Cal being a badass, but shes just acting like a braindead spoiled kid.

They had two opportunities for a nice fight scene is this episode, first with Eren and Cal, which they made last all of 2 seconds, and then with Cal and the thugs, which decided not to animate, just show a black screen, and then have Cal throw one punch and knock three people over. The laziness stupidity is suffocating.

They do manage to create some interesting scenerios, but the means to which they arrive at them are always so contradictory to the characters and nonsensical that all of their impact is taken away. I'm so close to the end now that i will finish it just to know how it ends, but i wish i would have dropped it after episode 10. It kept me with the hope that it would get better all the way through, but it never did. It's hard to believe that this is a Gen Urobuchi show.

noturai said:
Are you fucking kidding me....? This anime was about an 8, close to a 9 up until episode 20. Now it's a 7 because the characters are all acting stupid.

Cal sure has abandonment issues doesn't she? Oh no he left me for another woman. Can't you think and see that he thought you were dead? Still Reiji was an idiot for thinking she died, he didn't even check to see if she was still alive. She knows Reiji was trying to protect her he pretty much lied to Inferno, kept them from knowing she stole the money and put his life on the line and she says he tried to protect himself? How did she even come to that conclusion? He could have just let Inferno kill her and things would be over. What a stupid so-called genius. Oh my fucking god she's so fucking stupid it's inconceivable, the writers are just fucking with me now, this makes me rage so hard.

Everytime Reiji sees Cal now the only thing he seems to be able to say is her name. I fucking hate it when anime characters are like that. Speak up you idiot and tell her that you thought she was dead. Also, doesn't Reiji understand that Cal is out for revenge? Is he that hardheaded? Does he still think she's doing it because of Inferno? I hope not.

Almost every issue in anime exists because there is a misunderstanding between the characters and they are too idiotic to conversate, they just jump to conclusions and cause unneeded drama. I sure hope this anime redeems itself in the last few episodes.

At this point I'm hoping Scythe kills Ein, Zwei and Drei and just pisses over their dead bodies. Not really but stil....

Sigh.... Maybe I'm just nitpicking.

These are pretty much my thoughts as well, except that all of the characters started acting stupid at the ending of the first arc, and never stopped. Was close to a 9 at episode 9, been dropping ever since, and it's a hell of a lot lower than a 7 now.
SatanicBeaverDec 28, 2013 8:27 PM
Jan 2, 2014 2:55 AM

Oct 2013
its so stupid, WHy reinji dont say, << i was sure you were dead!!!!>> jesus christ, he cant even say he wanted not abandon her, after the 9th episode i was at 9/10, but like every other people think, at the 10th episode, main characters started to think like retarded zombie, or even act(Reinji walking like a retarded behind scynthe who got a gun wait.....LOLOL) its so sad, this series had great potential, but because of some episodes, where MC characters are doing unrealistic things... the serie is getting down...

p.s this girl is completly crazy.....
firstbloodJan 2, 2014 3:14 AM
Jan 17, 2014 10:49 AM

Nov 2012
firstblood said:
its so stupid, WHy reinji dont say, << i was sure you were dead!!!!>> jesus christ, he cant even say he wanted not abandon her, after the 9th episode i was at 9/10, but like every other people think, at the 10th episode, main characters started to think like retarded zombie, or even act(Reinji walking like a retarded behind scynthe who got a gun wait.....LOLOL) its so sad, this series had great potential, but because of some episodes, where MC characters are doing unrealistic things... the serie is getting down...

p.s this girl is completly crazy.....

you would think that the very FIRST thing he would say to her when seeing her alive would be something like "i thought you were dead!...but NOPE - we gotta have all this frustrating, unnecessary drama. at this point, everyone is lacking in the common sense department.

and also the soundtrack has gone downhill since episode 10 as well. reiji's new theme was sooo corny and they played it way too often. and now with cals new theme...ughh, what happened? the soundtrack was brilliant for the first part of the series. it seems like everything is in an uncontrollable downward spiral.

i had such high hopes for the series. and even if it has an amazing ending from here on out, i can't give it anything higher than a 7.
Jan 23, 2014 4:46 PM

Aug 2013
Cal really have got mad. I don't think Reiji can stop her from her madness, there is no going back, someone will have to die.

But there is just one thing that bugs me and that can say that I'm wrong with my first statement. It's the fact that she kept the pocket watch Reiji gave her. It seem to have an important emotional signification.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 28, 2014 5:20 AM

Jul 2013
okay Reiji didn't even try to reason with her...much less explain what really happened back then... fuck!... continue this ridiculousness and I might loose my sanity just like that bitch, Cal
Jan 29, 2014 12:33 PM

Oct 2012
I can't stand Cal's personality as of right now, she is way too much butthurt when talking to others - in every word she said there was evident it was Scythe who she was repeating... he completely destroyed her ideals and dreams. But she was left alone, completely broken, she has all right act this way I guess. I just hope there is still some future for her. All that hatred instilled in her.. bastard, he really needs to die soon.

As of music - yes, this series has some great soundtrack going in background, whoever was working on sound mixing did the great job.
Feb 13, 2014 1:39 AM
Apr 2012
serously guys can you tell me when did cal kiss i mean what episode its been bothering me cannot really see it
Mar 31, 2014 4:09 PM

May 2012
I really dislike Cal... she's just not herself anymore... but well the story with her being like this is definitly progressing quite nicely so let's see what will happen in the next episode!
Apr 20, 2014 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
It doesn't matter.. I feel your pain CAL.
Shes was just a kid.. going through 2 years of what Reiji did you can imagine what it's like.
I really hate this.. but this is what makes the story good.
I just wished Reiji and Cal could have stayed together.. I enjoyed watching them living together the most. :'(
May 9, 2014 11:51 AM

Jul 2013
ahxiian said:
It doesn't matter.. I feel your pain CAL.
Shes was just a kid.. going through 2 years of what Reiji did you can imagine what it's like.
I really hate this.. but this is what makes the story good.
I just wished Reiji and Cal could have stayed together.. I enjoyed watching them living together the most. :'(

How old was Cal? Like 12 or something. Nobody should have to go through that at her age. I wish they could all stay together but I don't see anyone of them having a future after this.
Jul 10, 2014 8:51 PM

Oct 2013
DAm I want them all to live
Cal is badass now
decent episode wonder how this is all going to play out I hate sycthe fucking dies
[/quote]
Aug 16, 2014 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
Cal turned out into a bad girl huh? I thought she was like 12 years old when he found her, so now she must be 14-15, what a big change... I believe she grew up so much to take over Clau's place (in boobies matter...)...well, I kinda dislike it, I think it's stupid to do it all just coz Zwei went gone, and he thought she was dead...
Feb 8, 2015 8:48 AM
Aug 2014
SatanicBeaver said:
Good god almost every character in this series has devolved into a complete retard. Ein's character makes absolutely no sense, her brain works differently in every episode and diving in front of Scythe was so fucking stupid I'm still not over it. Reiji has become a brainless idiot who can only say the word Cal instead of fucking explaining things, and somehow still loves Ein after all the absolutely stupid contradictory shit she's done. Cal's must have an IQ of about 5 to not be able to arrive at the conclusion that Reiji thought she was dead after the house that she was living in FUCKING EXPLODED. Reiji is a retard for not checking the house for a body, or waiting around to see if Cal was out. Cal's personality at this point has developed like she never even met Reiji and was just picked up by Inferno after whats-her-face's death, with all her hatred. Yet another example of having an arc that develops a character for 10 episodes only to have her completely revert to stage 1 at the end. Clo was somewhat intelligent, but she's now dead, and Lizzie is pretty much the only somewhat sane person left. Everyone is talking about Cal being a badass, but shes just acting like a braindead spoiled kid.

Nicely put
Feb 23, 2015 1:12 AM

Sep 2014
So Reiji doesn't even attempt to explain anything.

Sweet jesus, I think all three are going to die.
Apr 28, 2015 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
At this point, the series would really benefit by having Cal shut the hell up. Her hatred of Reiji is misplaced and completely ridiculous and completely contradicts all of her character development before the time jump. Someone needs to kill her already and be done with it.

Oh, and please let someone kill Scythe before the series end.
Jun 23, 2015 12:50 AM

Nov 2014
Cal can't get anymore annoying than this.
Jan 11, 2016 6:03 PM

Sep 2015
Cal is so annoying omg... Her reasons for wanting to kill Zwei so bad just doesn't feel real at all.

And why doesn't Zwei just tell her he thought she was dead back there???

I hate when characters act stupid just for the progression of the story...
Apr 13, 2016 5:12 PM

Aug 2011
Honestly... of all the comments regarding this episode, I truly have to agree with 'SatanicBeaver'.

I was very into this series until I discovered that Reiji/Zwei was continuing as a assassin, not to get revenge, but just for something to do. He meets a child who makes him feel human again, only to turn her (maybe in more ways than one) into something he himself, supposedly hates. Oookaaay...

Now there's an adult-looking pubescent (Cal/Drei) out for revenge because she thinks she got dumped. That's why little girls shouldn't shack up with or crawl into bed with grown men and develop hardcore crushes; they get delusional and twisted in the head. Didn't like her as a loli and I definitely don't like her 'wannabe' Revy (BL) persona.

Ein/Eren's character, the original phantom, got dumped on in the second half of this series. She should have had a bigger impact after returning from the dead instead paying so much fanservice to a kid. Talk about lack of character development.

At least Ein and Reiji as the phantom were more poised and could blend in anywhere, thus... the namesake. Cal clearly doesn't have that ability.

At this point, they can take each other out and it wouldn't matter to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the first 19 episodes anyway.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 24, 2009

631 by _RushBee_ »»
May 4, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nayrael - Aug 13, 2009

272 by TankerNejla »»
Apr 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2009

145 by defaulticus »»
Mar 23, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Phantom Requiem for the Phantom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mikiyo - Apr 3, 2009

171 by defaulticus »»
Mar 17, 3:51 PM

» Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. Visual Novel endings.

Jimmy2233 - Sep 26, 2013

5 by ALCYON3US »»
Feb 9, 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.