Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 12, 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Sentouin D has a lot of balls in this show, taking whatever risk is necessary to get a job done. This infiltration mission imo turned out to be quite amusing.

Hibike's sister also makes an appearance although ther interaction was kinda awkward. However, the most important part of this episode is the appearance of Sentouin XX....who makes a rather bizarre appearance. Man, that institute is just all kind of weird.
May 12, 12:58 AM

Dec 2021
Into the Bailong's Nest we go.

To put an end to the battle between the Dragon Keepers and the Villainous Army, D and Hibiki Sakurama teamed up. While Hibiki was absent, D disguised himself as Hibiki to infiltrate the Dragon Keepers. Within the facility known as the Bailong's Nest, D encountered fellow squadron members and Hibiki's sister, Sesera. Despite his anxiety, D continued to act as Hibiki, until he stumbled upon Fighter XX lurking in Hibiki's room. She goes onto to explain that at some point she left the Sky Fortress and went into hiding inside the Bailong's Nest in Hibiki's room.

It's interesting how the transformation allows Sesera to walk despite her legs being crushed. Then you got D finding himself in the middle of a typical shounen MC's complicated life, with Hibiki's established relationships and literal secrets in the closet. This episode really does show why the Villainous Army lost; they lack scouting and espionage skills, relying solely on brute force. However, this problem can't be solved by force alone. Also, it's impressive how D stopped XX just by recalling Yumeko and her tendency to cut him off during his "invader" rants.

Seems like Pink didn't see through D's disguise because she was too horny for her little bro.

May 12, 1:44 AM

Feb 2021
We're back!
Btw the part in the OP where it sounds like a child's voice means: "Go! Fight! Don't lose! Justice will win! If you lose, you're a bad guy!"
HIS SISTER IS PINK WHAAAAAA
Also I only really paid attention to this after reading the comment under the official YT video of the ED, but D's dancing is slightly off from everyone, symbolizing his rebellion. Really nice detail.

This anime is so damn unique and interesting, I'm absolutely loving it.
May 12, 2:30 AM

Jan 2018
After a week of break, Ranger Reject is finally back. I still don't understand why they took a week off. I really hope there are no production issues.

I had the impression that Sakurama's sister died in the blast. But only did she survive, she is freaking Pink Keeper?! WTF.

It also seems like she normally can't walk. But when she's transformed into Pink Keeper, she has no issues making spectacular athletic moves. Interesting.

But man, wtf is wrong with her? I didn't get the impression that she was a brocon in the flashbacks. Looks like being a Dragon Keeper fucks up your head.

We got the introduction of Sakurama's colleagues in this episode. Even tho he said they were nice, they all seem like dickheads to me. Maybe my mind will change later when I see more of them who knows.

We also got the introduction of Fighter XX. She seems like a very interesting character. The lore about the Fighters and the Dragon Keepers is so interesting I wanna see more of it.

I like the espionage approach D is taking when it comes to dealing with the Rangers. This is going to be cool. Can't wait for more episodes.
May 12, 2:38 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to 0451
After a week of break, Ranger Reject is finally back. I still don't understand why they took a week off. I really hope there are no production issues.

I had the impression that Sakurama's sister died in the blast. But only did she survive, she is freaking Pink Keeper?! WTF.

It also seems like she normally can't walk. But when she's transformed into Pink Keeper, she has no issues making spectacular athletic moves. Interesting.

But man, wtf is wrong with her? I didn't get the impression that she was a brocon in the flashbacks. Looks like being a Dragon Keeper fucks up your head.

We got the introduction of Sakurama's colleagues in this episode. Even tho he said they were nice, they all seem like dickheads to me. Maybe my mind will change later when I see more of them who knows.

We also got the introduction of Fighter XX. She seems like a very interesting character. The lore about the Fighters and the Dragon Keepers is so interesting I wanna see more of it.

I like the espionage approach D is taking when it comes to dealing with the Rangers. This is going to be cool. Can't wait for more episodes.
@0451 they took a week off because of golf lol
May 12, 2:52 AM
Sep 2015
Best episode yet. I always like the comedy part and hate drama/tragedy/violence. This episode is full of comedic moments!
May 12, 3:05 AM

Feb 2012
Oh, so the Blue Keeper part of the Sakurama backstory was moved here, weird. Fighter D only has one round of interaction with Hibiki's fellow colorless rangers, too.
Hibiki has been keeping a monster girl in his closet (she is concerned for his well-being). Factionalism exists among the monsters between the fighters that actually fought like her and those that live a charade, Kayfabe fighting and reviving with the Dragon Keepers, the torturous nightmare Fighter D escaped from.
MAO plays a super unhinged ranger this time. If the fact she voiced his younger sister in the previously seen flashbacks didn't convince you; Hibiki's sister is indeed Pink Keeper and getting her to leave is what he meant by saving/freeing her. She puts on a front that she doesn't want him to go down the same path when they meet in his quarters, but as beating up the thugs show, she is fond of the determination she saw in him; really Fighter D's acting.
Fortress_MaximusMay 12, 6:47 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 12, 3:07 AM

Aug 2017
Not only am I surprised by the fact that the sister survived, but she's also Pink? Just wonder why she was in a wheelchair.

Fighter XX is pretty cute, but... eh Hibiki why did you keep her, I assume to protect her ig.
May 12, 3:14 AM
Feb 2020
Got spoiled of someone being related from MAL's character names before glad i forgot who it was lol.
Either shes faking crippled or the artifact transformation made her able to walk again im assuming.
May 12, 3:21 AM

Mar 2017
Two weeks of waiting for a rather slow episode. Not that I mind, since plot developed really well. Just wish this was already available to binge lol
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 12, 3:27 AM
May 2021
Ohh damn the plot is acc interesting so far, damn Hibikis sis just had an OG at the end 😂 hmm I wonder if she will clock that her brother is fighter D now lol. Man had a monster in his room (original hibiki).
May 12, 4:16 AM

Jun 2016
Ohh the sister is an odd one.
May 12, 4:26 AM
Jan 2022
Finally the wait is over!!

Great episode as always, Hibiki's sister is strange to say the least...

D will have to infiltrate the worst place possible lol. Looking forward to the plot unfolding.
May 12, 4:57 AM

Jul 2017
Fighter D, now becoming Sakurama to avenge for his little sister and expose the Dragon Keepers and their nefarious ways of perverted justice through the war, he only has one motive. But for now, he has to skirt his way around the White Dragon's Nest as an Independent Ranger, meeting other trainee cadets like Yamato Kurisu who are rising in rank to become Rangers one day...even his own sister, Pink Ranger Sesera.

A fellow Fighter hidden within Sakurama's room, he asks her to hide from the view of Sesera as much as possible, even if her intent to kill is quite the drive. And her being one of the true Fighters, she only sees Fighter D as a Ranger Reject, but he isn't all done yet to face the Rangers head on, despite Sesera's advice.

The true fight's on...and Sesera may have a severe brocon case of her infatuation with Hibiki.
May 12, 5:39 AM

Jun 2021
I did assume pink ranger was his sister, but what was up with that act in front of him?
Why is she hiding that she is pink? At this point I think she was better off dead that time when she was a kid. Or maybe it's the Ranger transformation that makes her walk on her broken legs.
But watching her, she has a serious brother complex. And none of those rangers are the first generation (those who killed the bosses 13 years ago), that was a little surprise.

So maybe the first generation rangers were good, but those who are claiming the title after them became intoxicated and corrupted, so they really need to be put down.

Well let's just hope they give us a good show and put it at a proper ending for the first season, because the season is progressing very slow. I dont think they will reach a conclusion at this rate for season 1.
Yandere_@lover
May 12, 5:43 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to red-tomato
Two weeks of waiting for a rather slow episode. Not that I mind, since plot developed really well. Just wish this was already available to binge lol
@red-tomato It is hella slow, I was thinking maybe could hold it for a few weeks and then watch it together let's see.
Will decide on next episode.
Yandere_@lover
May 12, 6:10 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

it is too short, i want more!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 12, 6:27 AM

Jul 2016
D finally made contact with one of his kind again in Hibiki's closet of all places and even got to experience the rush Suzukiri gets from decapitating a fighter. Dude's had a long day.

Kinda curious what Hibiki thinks about Suzukiri and his sister not being in good terms (or if he even knows that)
May 12, 6:27 AM

Apr 2022
back after a week's break and a neat reveal with pink actually being hibiki's sis but ofc she gotta be a brocon lol, still liking it adaptation wise though. so much for D's temporary comrade btw.
May 12, 6:43 AM
Jan 2024
I was like oh fuck she is the pink ranger
May 12, 7:09 AM
Jan 2020
We sure this episode was delayed because of golf, this probably the worst looking episode so far
May 12, 7:27 AM
May 2023
Sentouin XX is really gorgeous my gosh, and we also see the other White Ranger members, Ranger Angel she's my favorite so far.

So the older sister didn't hear anything Hibiki and Sentouin XX shouted? but Hibiki can casually say that there is no problem happening in his room?

It's no surprise that hibiki older sister is a brocon lmao.

Sentouin XX's seiyuu is You-Chan? oh my god of course she's gorgeous. Good eps tho ngl but a bit slow down than the previous eps.
May 12, 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Fairly average for me. Some parts of the episode were a bit boring, some were fairly decent. Visually it was okay too but not much to write home about either. Considering what happened in the previous episode, this was a change of pace with quite the ending to say the least with the Pink Ranger being that much of a obsessed brocon, even fond of Hibiki showing more of a rebellious attitude towards her, through D's acting of course.
May 12, 8:01 AM

Dec 2022
well was not expecting pink keeper to be a bro con
May 12, 8:18 AM
May 2021
I didn't expect Hibiki's sister to be pink ranger dam. And she is a brocon lmao. Our fighter D got new comrade and she looks interesting as well. This anime is getting better and better after each episode
May 12, 8:18 AM
Dec 2023
Anime is really gold find for scary waifu lovers
May 12, 8:27 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to PumpkinDoge
@0451 they took a week off because of golf lol
@PumpkinDoge Well, that's kind of reassuring to hear lol.
May 12, 8:40 AM

Jan 2011
Now we are back on track after an iffy episode 4. This was a much better episode. That reveal of his sister being the Pink Keeper was shocking to me. I didn't see that coming. I do have to wonder how unhinged she is compared to red as she got a little too happy knowing Hibki wants to change the ethics of the Keepers.

Also can I say that D is naive if he thinks his plan will work? He just doesn't get it. I hope he changes his approach as he needs a new one.

Also the other trainee were fun.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 12, 8:47 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to OP_Rider
I did assume pink ranger was his sister, but what was up with that act in front of him?
Why is she hiding that she is pink? At this point I think she was better off dead that time when she was a kid. Or maybe it's the Ranger transformation that makes her walk on her broken legs.
But watching her, she has a serious brother complex. And none of those rangers are the first generation (those who killed the bosses 13 years ago), that was a little surprise.

So maybe the first generation rangers were good, but those who are claiming the title after them became intoxicated and corrupted, so they really need to be put down.

Well let's just hope they give us a good show and put it at a proper ending for the first season, because the season is progressing very slow. I dont think they will reach a conclusion at this rate for season 1.
@OP_Rider I thought it was given none of the Keepers were first generation due to how long ago that was. Also we have a split cour so don't expect a proper ending. Also, that is pretty obviously as well the power allows her to walk. It's similar in Power Rangers how one of the blue rangers is a kid but when he becomes a ranger it makes him taller. So I guess we can apply the same logic here.

I do hope they really show the Keepers are all jsut fucked up because at this point the only one I think is an asshole is blue keeper.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 12, 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
Absolutely love Sesera, she's beautiful.
May 12, 9:03 AM

May 2021
finally back after japan golf program or something. incest wincest lets goooooo!!! hibiki be pulling a lot ngl, XX kinda...

May 12, 9:43 AM
Jul 2023
With no golf to interrupt us we are firmly back to this insane masterpiece.
May 12, 10:01 AM
Nov 2022
wth? another soldier? bruh, and, wtf with Hibiki´s sister? 0_o
May 12, 10:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hibiki´s sister is Pink, it was a surprise!!!
kekeke
May 12, 10:16 AM
Apr 2024
what another monster XX and hibik Sister is super col another Master pierce
May 12, 10:51 AM

Dec 2019
Just a question, The blue keeper who saved Sakurama is the same current blue keeper (with scars)?
Ḻ͖͚̤̥͂ͪͩ̽ͅo͖̺̒̉r̰̝ͣͤ̌̉̃̀d ͈̹̠͎͙̗ͪ̄͆ͪ̈̃̀R̩͌͂͑ͦi͔̯̱̣̹̜̲x͕̮̞̮̪̒͆̈́u̜̦͔͈̮͕͈͐̇̔̒̐el̰̖̦͒͛

Discord qhCsvqT

Make English people read this: Ohio go say mass
May 12, 10:57 AM
Oct 2020
So Hibiki was keeping a girl in his closet.
May 12, 11:04 AM
Jun 2021
A good build up episode with a few unexpected reveals. Another long wait for next week's episode
May 12, 11:18 AM

May 2010
Reply to Rixuel
Just a question, The blue keeper who saved Sakurama is the same current blue keeper (with scars)?
@Rixuel No, former one
May 12, 11:49 AM

Jul 2022
We are back from our golf break to see D back in action, masquerading as Hibiki. XX is introduced and she seems to have a complex relationship with Hibiki, as does Hibiki's sister Sesera, who we now learn is Pink Keeper. Sesera being a bro-con tho...
May 12, 11:49 AM
Apr 2024
The infiltration has begun, we will see how D will do from now on. The pink ranger is beautiful😍
May 12, 11:50 AM
Apr 2024
The infiltration has begun, we will see how D will do from now on. The pink ranger is beautiful😍
May 12, 12:05 PM
Feb 2021
They shuffled the reveal that Hibiki and his sister got saved by the blue ranger,but at least they didn't omit it.
I'm very interested in the show, probably my favourite of the season together with Windbreaker.
May 12, 12:24 PM

Jan 2021
she is a fucking brocon, i won.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
May 12, 12:37 PM

Feb 2019
Another great episode of the second best show this season, good to have it back after a week off due to golf 🤦🏽‍♂️

Picking up right where we left off with D and Hibiki switching places. It’s such a cool touch that Hibiki left D notes on all his interpersonal relationships so that he can keep up appearances, even with that though D’s struggling to keep his cool. Hibiki being the only person looking for peace with the invaders has already strained his relationship with a few independent rangers.

Oh my goodness XX is GORGEOUS 😩 and Youmiya Hina is voicing her, she’s been on a nice run lately with Bokuyaba, Oshi no Ko and a few others. Did an amazing job as XX going from murderous, to flustered, to complying with D’s orders etc. just a hilarious sequence with D trying to keep her hidden while talking to Pink keeper 😂. Thought she was gonna kick that damn door down. Can’t wait to see more of her in the anime, her design is so nice.

Pink ranger reveal! Wow talk about a conflict of interest. As if things weren’t hard enough for D as they were, now he’s got Hibiki’s sister to deal with.. on the plus side, she’s a brocon which is a win win all around.

Seen a few people ask, but if it weren’t obvious yes her keeper abilities allow her to walk when she’s in pink keeper form. Power rangers/sentai did something similar back in the day when the blue ranger would become a teenager when he transformed

Crazy end to the episode, did she just have an orgasm to the thought of D/Hibiki rebelling 😭 like damn, I know Hibiki prepared those relationship notes for D but he couldn’t have prepared him for this.
Marinate1016May 12, 1:14 PM
May 12, 1:03 PM
ザクシャ イン ラブ

Aug 2016
Reply to NezuSwallowtail_
Sentouin XX is really gorgeous my gosh, and we also see the other White Ranger members, Ranger Angel she's my favorite so far.

So the older sister didn't hear anything Hibiki and Sentouin XX shouted? but Hibiki can casually say that there is no problem happening in his room?

It's no surprise that hibiki older sister is a brocon lmao.

Sentouin XX's seiyuu is You-Chan? oh my god of course she's gorgeous. Good eps tho ngl but a bit slow down than the previous eps.
@NezuSwallowtail_ Seriously, Youmiya Hina has been the up-and-coming seiyuu I've been following as of recent because of her impressive performances in BokuYaba and MyGO!!!!! which I've watched recently. I was not expecting her to be on a role like XX in a show like Sentai, but immediately recognized her quieter but firm voice. XX seems to have a backstory involving Hibiki which made her affectionate for Hibiki, wondering how it will be tied to the rest of the story. On the other hand, Pink, Hibiki's bro-con older sister gives me the creeps.
May 12, 1:39 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to ryoko6
finally back after japan golf program or something. incest wincest lets goooooo!!! hibiki be pulling a lot ngl, XX kinda...

@ryoko6 I didn't think much about it, but incest?lol that's crazy
May 12, 1:41 PM
Dec 2018
They made a waifu version of D.

Nice.

(I guess the great waifus are to be expected from this mangaka.)
Besides that, good episode as usual. Nothing special happened, but that's to be expected for a set-up episode.
May 12, 2:01 PM
Apr 2021
Ayyyyy let’s go we finally got to see the girl XX who I’ve been dying to see animated since I saw the trailer, she looks SO incredibly cool beautiful and cute and her personality and cute as well it seems like she has a thing for Hibiki since she was happy Fighter D said that he’s alive🥰🥰🥰

I CANNOT believe Hibiki’s sister is Pink like bruhhhhh why was she in a wheelchair then? And why was she acting like she can’t cut an apple? So many questions man like this show just keeps getting better and better. I forgot to mention but homegirl is a brocon she almost busted one thinking about how he’s going through a rebellious phase😭😭😭

Lastly………………WHY IS ANGEL SO FUCKING HOT OMG OMG OMGGGG anytime an anime character has heterochromia eyes they’re instantly a 10 out of 10, i love her hair clips as well😫🥰😫
May 12, 2:40 PM
Aug 2023
7 words, ESENCIA,
-my dear friend tablos
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

18 by Ronninn »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

48 by PotionDweller »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

51 by Rasco »»
Jun 1, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28

97 by Rasco »»
Jun 1, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

106 by Rasco »»
Jun 1, 11:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.