Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Sep 20, 2015 6:36 PM

Jun 2009
This episode seemed faster paced than usual. I wonder how much of the LNs this episode covered? That final scene was troubling, with the infamous mother.
Oct 3, 2015 2:51 AM
Nov 2014
The first episode from this season that didn't put me off to a sleep mode, that is a plus I guess.
Oct 5, 2015 11:39 PM
Aug 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Keiko = insta 10/10

Kawii

Hachiman x Kawasaki 4 life
Dec 29, 2015 10:53 PM

May 2014
Getting the other student council to shut the fuck up took much longer than it should have.

Shoving the full OP into the episode, how.... original. [/s]

Honestly, these characters are becoming so flat. New studio has completely fucked up this anime, I'm watching just to see how this shit-show ends at this point.
Jan 13, 2016 1:16 PM

May 2009
I should be totally negative about the anime right now since.. everything is insanely rushed and 50% of the time I find myself struggeling with following the story at al..

..but somehow I am satisfied? wth is wrong with me.

Anyway something that does actually bother me are the "romantic moments" in this anime. They aren't romantic enough, lol.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jan 21, 2016 8:29 AM
Jun 2015
I don't think I like where's this going.
Feb 7, 2016 8:18 PM

Jul 2013
I wondered why Iroha was going home alone. I thought she and Tobe were siblings. lol

ahahahah Yukinoshita sure told them. "You've been saying all kinds of things that have no meaning." lmao!

Why is Yukinoshita so distant to her family? Did something happen? I have a faint memory that it was explained in the season 1 but I don't wanna waste time to backtrack.
Feb 20, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2014
Insult database has been updated.

Feb 24, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2008
Nice Job Yukino about telling the joint student committee the harsh truth of what they've been doing is nothing but useless words without any concrete actions!
Oh no, Yukino is on a tight spot again? was she really not in good terms with family members???
was that the opening song of Nagi Yanagi on S1???!?
5/5.

Mar 24, 2016 11:32 AM

May 2015
That ending was rough on Yukinon. I'm really hoping for Yukinon x Hachiman <3
Sep 30, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2014
Oh my goodness, I love Yukinon so much!
You go girl, tell them the truth! Open their eyes. So matter-of-fact-ly and so effectively.
Just say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave.

Quote of the day:

Awesomeness.
Jan 16, 2017 10:45 PM

Aug 2016
Yui or Yukinon, i dont know...
Jan 19, 2017 4:37 PM

May 2015
Yukinon's mom is nice milf :DDDDD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 30, 2017 7:37 AM

Apr 2015
Looks Like Isshiki Fell For Hikki.
Jan 31, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
The Yukinoshitas are really a mysterious family, will we ever know why they all behave so awkward?
Also more of Yui's Yuis pls
Feb 12, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
a lot going on in this episode, and every character is so good I just can't take a real side ;_;
Feb 18, 2017 3:41 PM

May 2010
Hayato calling Yukino with a -chan :> Seems like there will finally be something more about him next episode, I was awaiting that!

Also, Haruno is such a meddler, it makes me kinda dislike her. No idea whether she actually cares for her sister, or just wants to be amused...
Apr 14, 2017 3:27 AM

Oct 2015
Imouto best shipper haha as usual.
Jun 19, 2017 12:11 AM

Oct 2013
This episode supports that Hayato's crush is Yukino. Anyways, I'll be looking for more clues
Oct 10, 2017 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
I'm worried about the eventual heart break of one of the other girls depending on who 8man picks. Overall a cute episode, and I feel bad for Yukino at the end there.
Feb 27, 2018 2:26 PM

Oct 2015
Rumi's adorable :3 Just the right amount of tsun tsun! (I dislike Tsunderes otherwise.. especially adult tsunderes)

Yukino grows more and more likable. Loving her gradual development, and of course the scene where she destroyed that logic-clown... even though I fairly enjoyed his presence. Someone had to put him in his place!

Saki needs to be more involved... nearly every side character is getting far more attention.
TogameCheerioFeb 27, 2018 2:31 PM
Dec 26, 2018 12:43 AM

May 2017
sekuhara said:
Isshiki Iroha can't be this cute...
'kay the "sekinin totte kudasai ne" is gold she's best girl to me now.

Rewaching for irohas , still best girl after so many years 🤤
Iroha hiting 8man in weak spot lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 22, 2019 2:48 AM
Jun 2017
That awkwardness in the last part, when Yukino was being asked by her mom regarding that its her b-day celebration where she is with her friends... you know that there is a barrier between the family... ohh it looks like this is going to be an interesting one...

Anyways i love watching this series when the 3 of them are having bonding moments...
Apr 4, 2019 6:31 AM

Jan 2018
Hachiman and Yukino are so cute together .
Apr 4, 2019 6:58 AM

Nov 2016
Episode was pretty nice, but I wished we could've seen more of the festival.

Finally got a glimpse of Yukinos mom.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 13, 2019 5:37 AM

Jul 2009
I give Iroha props. Despite being hurt at rejected point blank and even did it in front of everyone. She still manages to recuperate and still have a successful festival.

Seems, she is opening up to Hikki. Heck, even his so called childhood "crush" Kaori seems to have taken a liking to him as well.

I'm still glad Hachiman and Yukinon shutdown that stupid president from another school. If they really didn't stepped up. It would have definitely be a boring ass festival.

Finally, we gonna see more of Yukinon's past. her relationship with her parents, Hayato's connection as well as her dislike with her sister and her family.

Last 3 episodes! Let's go!

Jul 21, 2019 8:00 AM

Nov 2010
This episode is the final episode of the Christmas party arc. Hikigaya's side said what they were really thinking to the other high school members. Since they threw their claim with all their resources, they overpowered the others this time. An eye for an eye: numbers for majority rule. Actually it may have been Yukinoshita's overwhelming coolness that won. At least, we got some satisfaction finally.

Although Hikigaya may have solved one of Iroha's problem, he may have gotten new debt for her romance during the process.
Jan 19, 2020 3:34 PM
Apr 2016
Hachiman's struggles to express his understanding is so vexing sometimes, so seeing Yukino deal with them without a roundabout method felt so refreshing. Funny how his sister used "Hachiman" as an insult, gave me a laugh.
Mar 20, 2020 11:29 PM
Jul 2019
Man, this felt rushed. The Christmas event, The Yui x Hachiman date, they're just montages. Whatever, I got my dose of Iroha and Yukino being cute. The last scene screams, "Save me, Hikigaya-kun!" Don't let Yukino down.
Jun 20, 2020 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
That whole scene where they played the OP from the first season was awesome! :-)
Jun 25, 2020 1:18 AM

Aug 2014
another great episode. Glad that they were able to wrap up the event nicely

I gotta say, ive grown to like Yukino and Yui much more. I didnt like them at first but they have grown nicely.
Jul 4, 2020 10:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, Iroha so cute on the first half. So glad that they resolved the christmas events in an ellegantly way and finally shut that trippt other student council school mouth. Its a bit rushed. But, its okay. The sceneries kinda received every moment that need to blown up. Yep, its a relaxation moment after such a long preparation they had. I mean, a long-ass unnecessary brain-storming session full of nonsense. Thats it.

Iroha changed. Because of Hachiman? Yeah, why not? She eventually getting fooled by him, so its understandable. I really need too see her in the near future, before this serialization over! Okay. The arcs of christmas finally reached the closurement there. Once again, the club finished the job. Only to fixate some hard feeling again. Yeah, Yukino's family troubled, or i must said, her problematica....

The sincerity. Since they were really a hardworking teenager that wanted to be busy with a hard thought. Its really relatable. Their aged was in a good condition to understanding the whole misinterpretation. Still, its a long way to go. Could they found it? 3 episodes left. I kept my optimism. With the magic of Hachiman, he could do everything to changed their wrong youth life. Was that really a changed? Was that really necessary? They only needed a sincerity....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 21, 2020 6:43 AM
May 2020
Season 1 OP song returns! "Yukitoki".
I loved this episode a lot!
Aug 16, 2020 4:08 PM

Dec 2010
Hayato looking at Hachiman for help actually hurt. But at the same time I do feel kind of bad for him as well, in the end he looks like the person with least power over his own life. I wonder if his issues would be given the time of day at all in the Third season, it would be a real waste if not.
Sep 29, 2020 1:53 PM

Nov 2015
Yukino laughing is a rare sight. Loved it.

Though that didn't last so long. I think the temperature in that restaurant dropped ten degrees when she saw her mother. I hope there will be some more detail as to why there's that chill in her relationship with her family.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Oct 1, 2020 4:18 PM

Jun 2020
Another great episode, so Iroha really was rejected I feel bad for her, well the cuteness in this episode was very good the train scene with Yukino was so cute and I wish I was Hachiman, looks like something is about to happen on Yukino's birthday.
Oct 23, 2020 9:24 PM

Aug 2018
I want Yui to be with Hikigaya hahahaha fuck you Yukino

Nov 9, 2020 4:06 PM

Aug 2017
That moment when the opening of the first season sounded ahhhhh. I'm glad that Yukino, Yui, Hachiman and Iroha managed to finish this mess of meeting. Yukino is getting closer and closer to Hachiman.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 24, 2021 3:35 AM

Jun 2020
Saki & her sister ♡_____♡ TOO CUTE

Glad the event still went well in the end. Loved it when Yukino put them in their places. And fuck off Orimoto, no one wants to be friends with you lol. That bitch seriously turns me off.

As cute as Yui is, omg, he & Yukino are just made for each other. That little sleeve grab. Yukino’s family dynamics are so suffocating. Someone save that girl please. 8man it b uuuuuuu

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 18, 2022 1:35 PM

Mar 2019
Them playing the first opening for the christmas party and seeing Iroha actually be a leader was so perfect. Another amazing episode, finally put those annoying kids in place.

That ending though, I really didn't expect it. Yukino's expression when she looked at Hachiman was definitely relating back to her telling him "save me" and I was hoping Hachiman would tell her mother that he wants to stay with Yukino more, or anything to not have her go back, which I suppose he did by giving that look to Hayama since he was the one with more "authority".
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 28, 2022 3:17 PM
Jul 2022
I think it's very cool to watch
Oct 10, 2022 2:23 PM

Nov 2018
I had so much satisfaction when Yukino said to the brainstorming addicts to stop wasting their time! I really loved this episode! I wonder if, at the end of the episode, Yukino hoped that Hachiman intervened in one way or another.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Apr 14, 2023 3:04 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bro everyone there at the end is just looking at each other and I'm like: HUH?? WHAT?? WHAT'S GOING ON DUDE?? 

I feel like I need sensei to reprimand me like she did Hachiman in episode 8 for knowing thoughts, but not knowing feelings. Anyway, maybe I'm just reading too much into it. If I were to take a stab at it, after Yukino's mom shows up and says "this is your birthday celebration", Yukino briefly shows a dejected expression because well, she doesn't really like her family I guess. She looks over at 8man as if pleading for help, saying "save me from my mom bruv". Haruno than says something like "DON'T YOU DARE", tell her to sit her ass down and not run away from this. 8man then gives Hayato a hard stare, as he probably helped Haruno gather everyone together for this lovely meeting; and Yui is just looking worried all around, knowing tension is in the air. I'm assuming it just comes down to Yukino not wanting to be there.

Anyway, the whole event that they planned for the old folks' home became a success after their endless meetings of nonsense finally got straightened out by 8man and Yukino. Iroha then on the train rewards 8man for all his work with a sloppy blowjob some ASMR. And heck, in the mix, the loner girl (dammit I forget her name again), cracks a smile, for what I believe is to be the first time, and thanks to Hachiman. Speaking of Hachiman, poor Hachiman, man. Imagine having your own name used as an insult by your own sister. But it's okay, Hachiman's imouto is goated for always managing to get him alone with either Yukino or Yui.

Back when they were in their club room, 8man is gifted with a nice cup. He thanks them for the gift, as well as thanking them for helping him with his request, to which Yukino states that they are not yet done fulfilling it. Hachiman's like: huh? and I'm also like: huh? as the two girls keep things cryptic. Are they referring to his request of, receiving something GENUINE??!!! Well I can't read between the lines with these characters, but if 8man wasn't able to either, then I'm fine with that.

Maybe I, or even you, don't fully understand everything about this show. But even so, that fits in with the show's themes. Because, a lot of the time, people can be hard to truly understand, after all.
BetaMaleUltraApr 14, 2023 3:18 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 9, 2023 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Oof good luck with the broken hearted
May 29, 6:17 PM
Apr 2018
Glad to see the Christmas arc ending on a high note.

There's definitely something odd going on between Yukino and her family. What happened at the end feel like she's entrapped, rather than celebrated.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

423 by Kami_Thesis »»
Sep 17, 11:36 AM

» [Spoiler] Question About Something In The First Episode [spoiler] Please Answer

Rayane-47 - Nov 12, 2021

13 by tanaymithari21 »»
Aug 22, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1004 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 10, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

457 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

526 by Ezeved »»
Jul 24, 11:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.