Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 13, 2018 11:38 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, poor Sakura and her misfortunes.

I honestly couldn’t help but snort seeing her fail like that every time, I feel like a really bad person now xD. I got to say though, she really changed gears from being a hardworking persistent little girl to being a super unenthusiastic and apathetic snot. It’s sad to see the other members lose their enthusiasm in this way, though. Cho-very hilarious to see to see they were making excuses just to have a conversation with Sakura, lol Yuugiri’s attempt was easily the best! Nice to see Koutarou-san take the initiative and talk to Sakura though! He remained too calm during the first segment and the following scene where he burst out with, “And you think it’s okay” or something along these lines, was hilarious and typical of him at the same time. Looks like Sakura will come back to the mansion at the very least, judging by the next episode’s preview. I wonder who that old man that Koutarou was talking to though, and lol at the scene he thought he was being greeted back y the girls.

All in all, a pretty emotional and fine episode. I’m looking forward to seeing what the finale episode has in store for us next week!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 14, 2018 12:14 AM

May 2015
"Keep your hands off Yugiri." Yugiri must have been around for quite a while if that bartender knows her. Maybe she was the first zombie?

Saki had to manually stop the headspin lol.

That's a lot of bad luck for Sakura. What the hell...

Scream at her some more, Tatsumi!

Well now, this episode was quite the surprise, not because of the drama, but because of the message behind it. You try, you fail, you try again, you fail again, you try harder, you fail harder. Sakura died, so there's no point in trying. But Sakura is a zombie now and can never (well maybe almost never) die. But Sakura has given up on being an idol. What Sakura doesn't understand though is that because she's a zombie this time, no matter how many times she fails, she has nothing to lose and everything to gain. If there's nothing else you can do as a zombie, then you might as well go all out because you can just keep coming back again and again! Like Ai said, mistakes and failures aren't necessarily bad but instead can be seen as opportunities to help you improve further. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and Sakura can never die, so she can only get stronger!
Dec 14, 2018 12:41 AM

Jun 2016
This episode wasnt exactly bad, but it could have been something much better with some twist. The preview at the end didnt feel like one you make for the last episode though?? Idk what they're gonna do with that.
Dec 14, 2018 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
Sakura bringing the show down with her melodrama... Didn't enjoy this epsiode.
Dec 14, 2018 1:34 AM
Dec 2017
Jencube said:
CARR74 said:
Lol, for me it was exactly the opposite. I loved her but now I find her boring

I was going to say the same thing to that same comment lol
I love this anime but this episode was the most boring for me. I can't believe they wasted potential Tae or Yuugiri backstory for this.

I can understand why Sakura would feel scared and lacking in confidence, but towards the end it felt dragged out and overdone. I'm not saying her backstory wasn't sad, but it didn't feel as impactful as the other girls. Like she was being a bit over dramatic. Plus she was such a jerk to the girls who were being very obviously caring towards her :(
I completely agree
Dec 14, 2018 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
Either the ending is gonna be shit or we're getting OVAs because Tae and Yugiri were robbed.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 14, 2018 4:47 AM

Jun 2017
Sakura has some really bad luck, I feel really bad for her now. But now, I can also relate to her to a certain degree. "Why should I bother anymore, I'll just fail if I try." or something like that. Now, I'm worried the most on how they will wrap up this show, they've got very little time to do this, I hope they don't mess this one up.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 14, 2018 5:20 AM
Jun 2017
Sakura's past sure is a life of having a bad luck... as when the time comes for her to shine, many bad things will happen thus causing her to have a negative outlook in life...

next week is the finale episode... im excited about it...
Dec 14, 2018 6:41 AM
Oct 2018
yeah, I not suprised when sakura lost his memory when she became zombie. but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Dec 14, 2018 7:07 AM

May 2018
Damn, I relate to Sakura TBH... I used to let my failures and such bring me down. Im slowly getting over it, but yeah
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Dec 14, 2018 7:10 AM

Mar 2017
Sakura had it rough huh.
I wonder how they'll end the show. I mean there's only one episode left, and lots of stories untold.
Dec 14, 2018 7:14 AM
Oct 2017
What an episode.. anyways, here are my thoughts.

1. Kotarou could possibly be a classmate of sakura and a secret admirer acting like a stalker when she still a middle schooler. I also think that the kid behind sakura in this pic https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuS7tQkU8AAF_gv.jpg:large is kotarou himself cause the hairstyle? just a hunch though..

2. Sakura does not know who kotarou is even after she regained her old memories and therefore, I conclude that she is not her brother nor father or any relative.

3. I think kotarou admires sakura's determination in giving her all to anything she does, that's why his willing to support her and when that day came where she was hit by truck, he was determined to resurrect her by turning into a zombie.

4. In this episode, when kotarou said: "There are people among those lights waiting for nijinomatsubaru to shine.. waiting for you to shine, as an idol." sakura blushed, then turn her head to kotarou but then he abruptly said: "I mean, there's gotta be two or three." to cover up his intention of cheering her. well.. yugiri said in episode 10 to kotarou that his not being honest to his self.. honest about his feelings to sakura.. is this a hint of kotarou x sakura?

by the way.. sorry for the bad english.. not my primary language.
ShiranukiDec 14, 2018 7:22 AM
Dec 14, 2018 7:51 AM

Dec 2012
I'm shocked they got such a renowned VA for Tae and in the end she's not even going to wake up? The final episode is going to be about Sakura and the live performance. There's no room for anything else.

Maybe a season 2 is imminent, because there are too many things going unanswered for it to end like this like who is Tatsumi, how did they wake up, how were they picked, why sakura since she wasnt ever famous, whats up with tae, who did those 2 newspaper guys recognize, how will Ai redeem herself and get back at her group, how is saga going to be saved and why idols, will they ever sleep again?
InfatuateDec 14, 2018 7:54 AM

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Dec 14, 2018 8:35 AM

May 2016
She was a typical kid based on her story.

Tatsumi get's credit for talking to her. Why was he out in the middle of the night for booze even there?
Dec 14, 2018 2:06 PM

Feb 2017
DatRandomDude said:
At this point i wouldnt even be surprised that they announce a second season or at least a special with its success in japan

In japan ZLS isn't even in the top 20 animes of the season xD
Dec 14, 2018 2:25 PM

Aug 2014
That was the worst episode ever.

20 minutes of a Emo girl saying "I am useless"... that was unbearable and the comedy attempts did not make me laugh for being in the wrong place.

They would have balanced the drama and the comedy more so that the episode does not become monotonous.
Dec 14, 2018 3:59 PM

Oct 2018
Pretty forgettable episode. This cheap drama remember me love live, and I do like love live, but I was expecting more for this anime.
Dec 14, 2018 5:44 PM
Oct 2015
upon becoming a zombie he ate his family and wears their skin, giving the appearance that he is alive and why he doesn't look like Danny DeVito
Dec 14, 2018 5:51 PM

Aug 2018
I'm really wondering how they're going to conclude the anime... It reminds me a bit Love Live School Idol, where the season 1 ended up by a failure (plot talking), so that it leaded to a season 2.

Could it be the same with Zombieland Saga ? Well, I wish & I'm sure it would be possible ! My main argument : you can't finish a school idol anime without having a huge / impressive concert, eh. And at this stage, how would they leave a sweet & funny taste as most of the previous episodes did ? The whole story cannot be cut by a failure, c'mon.
Dec 14, 2018 7:10 PM

Jul 2016
Well, I guess absurdity has a limit... probably the weakest episode. I just found it unnecessarily dramatic I mean, I liked the drama they used in Saki's (until a certain point) and Lily's episodes but I think it was too much in this one, being honest.

Regarding the plot, Sakura must be the character with the worst luck possible in this year... well, probably not but that lack of luck she has is truly abismal. But that aside, the thing I don't get is why she says she doesn't have what it takes to reach her goal when the things that happened to her weren't related to her skills but with factors which were out of her control... like... it's not because of her, she truly has the skills and determination to succeed but well. I just found her reasoning a bit pointless.

We will see how this show ends although I have lost interest since this last arc started so I'm not really looking forward to it but well, maybe Tae will do something besides the usual just to give me a surprise.
Dec 14, 2018 7:36 PM

Aug 2015
love this anime but this episode was the most boring for me. I can't believe they wasted potential Tae or Yuugiri backstory for this.

Same same same. Sakura's been carrying this band since episode 1, we don't really need to take that away from her for this. I honestly didn't care what her old life was like since she was getting fulfillment now.
Dec 14, 2018 11:02 PM
Jan 2018
First off, anyone else notice how Ai had sort of a freak out when Sakura picked up that poker? If you remember, in the first episode Sakura jabbed that poker through Ai's head. It's interesting Ai would have that reaction now, considering she wasn't yet "awake" when Sakura did it the first time.

Anyway, this really paints Sakura in a much different light. When she called herself a klutz in the first ep, I had no idea that she felt this depressed and worthless inside. I guess one would after all the failings and mishaps Sakura had. Really puts a whole new spin on her character, for better or worse.

This episode really managed to juxtapose the comedy and drama together. The scene where Saki slapped Sakura and her head kept spinning was funny and depressing at the same time. Sakura didn't even care enough to stop her head from spinning so Saki had to do it...

So what is Kotaro? I'm starting to buy into the theory that he too is a zombie. Given the bartender made the statement that "I thought your brain had gone rotten." I feel like that wasn't just a sarcastic remark. And the bartender too. How does he know Yuugiri so well? We got some more questions in this.

Overall I love this episode and this whole damn series. I don't care that this show went from bordering on parody to being actually dramatic. I'm invested in these characters and want to see a resolution to this and see them succeed. Damn these writers for tricking me into watching a damn idol anime :P I love them for it though. Can't wait for next week. I feel like we're in for one or two more twists. And hopefully a season two.
TheAnarchitectDec 14, 2018 11:07 PM
Dec 15, 2018 7:59 AM

Jun 2017
I wonder how they will resolve this. Pre-death Sakura personality merging with the post-death one?

Because pre-death Sakura is pretty damn depressing despite being so relatable lol.

The bartender was probably a zombie (from the same time as Yuugiri even) but Koutarou might be one as well.

Dec 15, 2018 8:18 AM

May 2018
With 1 episode left, I hope we get season 2 so we can see Yugiri's and Tae's past.
Dec 15, 2018 11:00 AM

Mar 2017
Franchise members and their failed efforts lol
You can really see how a big part Sakura plays when her upbeat personality is gone
Also that possible ship at the end

felipeliborio said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡⚆ل͜ ͡⚆)
glad to know I'm not the only one who thought of that
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 15, 2018 6:19 PM
Dec 2018
I am glad you're enjoying this show. Of course, you can enjoy it if you are not familiar with Japanese, but for more fun, let me explain another aspect of the show difficult to translate into English, the dialect. As you are watching, the story of the show takes place in Saga prefecture in Kyushu, Japan. Therefore, most of the people in it speak the Saga dialect. As far as I know, Sakura is a rare anime protagonist speaking the Saga dialect. Her speaking way emphasizes that she is a naive country girl, immature but kind and natural, adding another charm to herself. Saki is another native Saga dialect speaker. When Saki and Sakura talk to each other, they use much stronger dialect than usual, indicating their close kinship as the same country folk (Sagasiennes!). On the contrary, Junko and Ai never speak Saga dialect, because they are from Tokyo. Their speaking way might fit their career as professional entertainers of the big city. Lilly had not spoken Saga dialect until episode 7 maybe because her activity before her death was mainly in Tokyo in spite of her Saga origin. In episode 8, she spoke Saga dialect at the first time in the show, when talking with her father indicating their family bondage (I am carefully avoiding spoilers). Yugiri speaks in a pretty unique way reflecting the era and situation that she lived. Tae ... I have no idea. Lastly, Koutaro's loud and high-speed Saga dialect is so crazy and mad that I can't follow all of it, but it's fun. In the business talk, however, he uses perfect standard Japanese. Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad English.
Sadami_MinamotoDec 15, 2018 9:06 PM
Dec 15, 2018 6:23 PM

May 2018
ZA_KU said:
So I've seen this post on Twitter, and other japanese people have replied similar posts as well. Apparently the bartender is implied to be Xu Fu, a court "sorcerer" from an old China dynasty who was assigned to find the "elixir of life" just to never return. Xu Fu can be pronounced (or written) as Jofuku, just like the name of the bar in ZLS. There are two pictures in said bar: a picture of what apparently is a real museum in Japan dedicated to Xu Fu, located in the Saga prefecture. The other one is an statue that represents Xu Fu.

https://twitter.com/wtosh_/status/1073255265309523968

https://twitter.com/li106ly/status/1073243813206884352

Japanese twitter thought the same too. If the Chinese connection is true this would mean those girls are more likely base on Chinese zombies, Jiangshi rather than western zombies.
Dec 15, 2018 6:52 PM

Jun 2017
fuyuki said:
Really, adding drama to a nonsensical show like this was the worst thing they could do. It's suited for a parody, not for trying to be sad and emotional.

There's 100% a way to make this show sad and emotiona while still being a parody, and imo i think there certainly were some good moments in that regard

however, as you've said, the drama **does not** work and imo doesn't really add anything to the show. Maybe that's why the first two episodes were so good compared to every other episode
Dec 15, 2018 7:16 PM
Nov 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
WTF did they just went back to the part where Sakura woke up and finds a hard time of accepting that she's a zombie, when they could've put a back story with Tae and Yuugiri as to how they died?????

So Sakura was Ai's fan and her inspiration of wanting to become an idol.

Ya know they should have used everything in this ep from the start.

Yuugiri is quite obvious and they've dropped hints.
I think the reason they don't show (unless they do both of them last minute, or a second season) is because the scenery would be vastly different, as Yuugiri died 1882, and Tae, as seen below, I'm guessing is from around the 1500's judging by her clothes.
And as I think this is another one of those shows to attract more tourists to a prefecture (Saga in this case) they wouldn't do that.

-Kats- said:

Sorry that this post might sound kind of grotesque hehe.

I mean, there's hints on their zombie form bodies, or at least some of them, Ai not really.
Ai is covered in bandages so difficult to say.

Sakura we already know, got hit by truck, scar on head suggests her skull got split open.
Saki has scars all over her body and I believe it was hinted at some point, that she got in an accident on her bike.
Junko I can sadly think of multiple things, as she seems to have pretty much just been patched together, mutilation perhaps? Or Jumped, fell, got pushed off of a tall building?
Yugiri is fairly obvious, she's got a scar on her throat, likely got her head cut off, she also mentions swords two times I think?
Tae, judging by her clothes she's likely older than Yugiri.
My first guess would be, she was a victim of the witch hunt or similar historical events, as she's covered in bandages from her feet to her throat, could be burn scars under. Though I do not know if the witch hunt was actually a thing in Japan. Though similar events might have happened there. :p
Lily doesn't have anything in particular that stands out, except the heart. I assume something related to her heart happened.

So far two of my assumptions have been somewhat correct at least. :P
Lily dying of shock and Saki dying while riding her bike, wasn't really an accident though. :P
Yugiri I am still gonna guess that she got decapitated, because it seems quite obvious judging by the scar lol.
Tae is anyones guess but like I wrote above (somewhat), her clothes suggests she's from around... the 1400's to the 1600's, which coincidentally makes my witch hunt guess a possibility.
-Kats-Dec 15, 2018 7:21 PM
Dec 15, 2018 7:49 PM

Nov 2017
This is my theory :
- Bartender guy is probably a dead guy that resurrected become zombie before Yuugiri... considering he is know Yuugiri and he said that yuugiri was doing a favor for him (Yugiri dies on 1882)
- Sakura was 17 Yo's (born on 1991 and die on 2008 resurrected on 2018)... so there is no possibility that Kotaro was Sakura's class mate.
- There're 2 characters that doesnt revealed their past... like Kotaro and Tae. The only information about Tae is she was died when she was 29 Yo's.

MAL information about anime character information is tho...
Now Loading.....
Dec 15, 2018 7:53 PM

Nov 2017

don't eat this shit carelessly.
Now Loading.....
Dec 16, 2018 12:49 AM

Jul 2016
Did the OP always have sound effects? I don't remember the dog, the footsteps, and the gate making a sound.
Dec 16, 2018 2:55 AM

Feb 2014
Wew just one more ep? Need em more for Legendary Tae🤩
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 16, 2018 4:42 AM

Sep 2011
I dont know how this show manages to make me love kotaro more and more everytime he shows up. I really dug sakura's backstory which is surprising cause I usually hate when a show pulls this last minute forgetting crap.

Yugiri is getting glossed over but i guess theres not too much to do with her backstory i guess since no one knows who she is, but i better get some damn explanations on who kotaro and tae are damn it.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 16, 2018 7:25 AM

Sep 2017
They keep hinting at stuff with Koutarou. Who was that bartender and why did he know Yuugiri? The bartender also hinted that Koutarou has been around for a long time. It makes me want a second season to watch their group grow more but also get more background on the characters.

The backstories of the girls tend to have a mix of kinda sad but also kinda hilarious and Sakura is no exception. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous to fail with absolute certainty at all the things she did. I'm guessing Sakura will basically be forced into doing the performance, but after she realizes she's actually able to do this without horrible failure everything should be okay.
Dec 16, 2018 7:38 AM
Apr 2017
Kotaro must be some kind of relative to Sakura.
Dec 16, 2018 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
Why do i get this bad feeling that Sakura could ruin this whole show for me.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 16, 2018 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
Only one episode left and so many things left to explain. I'm afraid most of it will remain unanswered :/
Dec 16, 2018 5:29 PM
Oct 2017
I just thought of a new theory regarding that big impressive thing kotarou said to sakura.. I think.. This is it! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtpQ7UpV4AAYrTv.jpg

Another is the title of episode 12 good morning again saga. I think in the last minute of the episode, they will probably end it with a cliffhanger were in they repeat the scene when sakura hit by truck kun but did not happen instead a zombie apocalypse occured and the only cure is to stimulate them through concerts of franchouchou..

by the way.. sorry for the bad english.. not my primary language..
Dec 16, 2018 9:12 PM

Oct 2008
This episode is a full-blown drama EMO Sakura Minamoto!
LOL at Koutarou's "Thought I was done, huh!?" hahahah that was priceless! and his counter-rant is more effective than Minamoto!
5/5.

Dec 17, 2018 6:19 AM

Aug 2016
Holy sh*t, was that MOFO JOJO REFERENCE?!

But seriously, these Sakura episodes seriously lacking some metalhead fans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2018 1:11 PM

Mar 2016
I hope this gets season 2 ... there are a lot of pasts that we dont yet know !

Dec 17, 2018 10:39 PM

Aug 2017
Poor Sakura, she have bad luck.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 18, 2018 10:45 AM

Nov 2017
fuyuki said:
Adam1202P said:
Nonsensical? You must be pretty shallow then, the show is deep af if you care to think.
Lol. Zombie trying to be idols because reasons - yes this is nonsensical. It could be a great parody, it actually was for the first 3 or so episodes. It's not deep, it's trying to be deep but fails hard because of the silly premise that's not suited for serious things like that.

yeah, this show truly is nonsensical, I hoped something like gakkougurashi and all I got was cringes. It just reminds me of locodol and how bad it was.

Dec 18, 2018 1:22 PM
Oct 2017
what's so good about Sakura's amnesia of zombie memory loss is that she does not know lily is a guy
Sakura will die for the 2nd time if she learns it
Dec 19, 2018 10:37 PM
Oct 2016
Not much to say about this episode, other than it makes me anticipate the final episode more and more.
Dec 21, 2018 2:50 AM

Dec 2016
Damn they really gave Sakura an absolutely horrible life, I feel bad mayn, but that ending was nice and up next is the final episode which came pretty quick
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 22, 2018 11:12 AM

Oct 2009
Has anyone had that "The Shining" vibe in the bar scene?
Dec 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Jun 2014
Sadami_Minamoto said:
I am glad you're enjoying this show. Of course, you can enjoy it if you are not familiar with Japanese, but for more fun, let me explain another aspect of the show difficult to translate into English, the dialect. As you are watching, the story of the show takes place in Saga prefecture in Kyushu, Japan. Therefore, most of the people in it speak the Saga dialect. As far as I know, Sakura is a rare anime protagonist speaking the Saga dialect. Her speaking way emphasizes that she is a naive country girl, immature but kind and natural, adding another charm to herself. Saki is another native Saga dialect speaker. When Saki and Sakura talk to each other, they use much stronger dialect than usual, indicating their close kinship as the same country folk (Sagasiennes!). On the contrary, Junko and Ai never speak Saga dialect, because they are from Tokyo. Their speaking way might fit their career as professional entertainers of the big city. Lilly had not spoken Saga dialect until episode 7 maybe because her activity before her death was mainly in Tokyo in spite of her Saga origin. In episode 8, she spoke Saga dialect at the first time in the show, when talking with her father indicating their family bondage (I am carefully avoiding spoilers). Yugiri speaks in a pretty unique way reflecting the era and situation that she lived. Tae ... I have no idea. Lastly, Koutaro's loud and high-speed Saga dialect is so crazy and mad that I can't follow all of it, but it's fun. In the business talk, however, he uses perfect standard Japanese. Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad English.

That's very interesting, thank you for sharing it.
Dec 26, 2018 10:50 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. I really wish this was 13 episodes so we could have gotten an Yuugiri centric episode. Though it seems the bartender guy is somehow related to her. Husband perhaps?

Anyways, things gotten to depressing out of nowhere. I feel that Sakura is just unlucky and overthinks a lot of things, rather than just focusing and keep going.

Last episode! Can't wait!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

380 by AngelicSuccubus »»
Sep 30, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2018

145 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Sep 15, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

294 by CottonModem »»
Aug 7, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

173 by retronikki »»
Jun 21, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

118 by _untitled »»
Jun 11, 12:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.