Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 11, 2017 11:48 AM
Jan 2017
I love this anime it isn't like all the other drama/romance that show unrealistic shit! The story is just perfect and the characters personality is more like teens and young adults would see the world from their PERSPECTIVE. The director has done a great job adapting the manga on big screen and made the characters feelings look like they were real. I've been looking for a long time to find an anime that has those kinds of elements. In conclusion what i have for this anime right now is love and I hope that as the story progress the more I will get attached to it!
Feb 11, 2017 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was the best so far. So much has happened that I don't really know where to begin. The amount of progress and failure that Akane experienced, the reality of Mugi's deception, its' too much. The lies keep building, the regrets mounting. How much more can these two take before the meltdown begins? How much damage will there be before it's all over?

To think that this could have been avoided had she actually slept with him. I think they booth understand that if they sleep with each other things will progress to something real. Something that they both are truly afraid of since I think they wouldn't know what to do and would be so scared to lose it. You could see how Mugi and Akane both started to want each other's presence more and more up to this point. Hell, she's slowly pushing for his affection more each time. As for Mugi, he's starting to realize that he is thinking about her more.

Finally, when I saw the last scene, I knew that the ending song would play in such a way to make it more powerful.......and I was not let down. This show, in and of itself, is powerful. Even more so when you add the soundtrack. I will truly be saddened when this is over.
Feb 11, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2016
So Akane is basically Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa series). She's so bored of average life she get's a kink out of doing all this scummy shit and making people fall into DESPAIR.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Feb 11, 2017 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
Akane is pure evil.

Burn in hell bitch.
Feb 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2015
Hahaha Akane is such a savage, love the progression here. Every character is unique and has their own flaws. Really good.
Feb 11, 2017 3:08 PM

Jul 2014
I really like how bitch and calculator is Akane and on the other hand I really hate Hanabi xD
Feb 11, 2017 3:47 PM

Oct 2015
im loving this anime, and that ending dam savage, now hanabi heart is crushed for real :X
Feb 11, 2017 5:09 PM

May 2009
This bitch teacher is getting on my nerves with her childish antics.
Feb 11, 2017 8:59 PM

Feb 2008
Mugi fucked so many bitches but can't even get a girl wet properly lmao. Guess she got just tipped. Not the most awkward first time.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 11, 2017 10:17 PM

Jan 2015
Hana literally said thing like "Mugi, you can ruin me. PLEASE ruin my body real bad".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2017 11:03 PM

Oct 2015
I kept laughing this episode. Everytime I hear moans I can't help myself but chuckle since I already knew what to expect. Heh, pretty OK episode.
Feb 11, 2017 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
Holy mother of god this show...
Feb 12, 2017 12:04 AM

Feb 2016
ZetaZaku said:
Mugi fucked so many bitches but can't even get a girl wet properly lmao. Guess she got just tipped. Not the most awkward first time.

Pffffhahahaha

I guess a more awkward first time would be going all in and her saying "is it in yet?"

Feb 12, 2017 12:32 AM

Sep 2013
I want Akane to die a slow painful death.
Everyone in this anime is fucked up. I can't help but laugh at them.

But of course, I'm still watching because I'm weird and i like these things.
Feb 12, 2017 12:42 AM

Feb 2008
SaucyShamrock said:
ZetaZaku said:

Pffffhahahaha

I guess a more awkward first time would be going all in and her saying "is it in yet?"

I was thinking more of a failed erection or not being able to put it in, but that would require it to be Mugi's first time rather than Hana's haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 12, 2017 4:59 AM

May 2016
Still better lovestory than Twilight. Fuckin love it
JakubajkFeb 12, 2017 5:10 AM
Feb 12, 2017 8:03 AM

Sep 2016
It's interesting to see how every character is gradually becoming a scum...the ending seems to foreshadow more messed up situations coming up....but man, that teacher is truly a bitch character done well~
JC
Feb 12, 2017 8:05 AM

Aug 2010
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
EvianBubble said:
...well she was bored with Kanai until he accidentally called her "Hana" huh?

He didn't call Akane "Hana", He called Yasuraoka San (Hanabi) "Hana" which gives in this context an important information in Japan. Using first name means you're really close to this person, she could be family or ... girlfriend and obviously he didn't want Akane to believe the later. Furthermore he is Hana's teacher and could be accused of favoritism. That's why he corrected himself and said "Ms.Yasuraoka" speaking of Hanabi and explained his relationship with her after this faux-pas.

It seems that other people didn't understand this either.

For Akane that was the perfect occasion to play masterfully the "jealous and insecure" card.

I don't believe they were talking about this scene. They were talking about when Akane slipped and he caught her saying "are you okay Hana-chan" or something like that and she was like "ohhhhh now THIS is interesting". She was bored to tears before that.

Then later Akane asks about Hana acting jealous, which is the scene you are talking about.
Feb 12, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2016
singleturbo said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

He didn't call Akane "Hana", He called Yasuraoka San (Hanabi) "Hana" which gives in this context an important information in Japan. Using first name means you're really close to this person, she could be family or ... girlfriend and obviously he didn't want Akane to believe the later. Furthermore he is Hana's teacher and could be accused of favoritism. That's why he corrected himself and said "Ms.Yasuraoka" speaking of Hanabi and explained his relationship with her after this faux-pas.

It seems that other people didn't understand this either.

For Akane that was the perfect occasion to play masterfully the "jealous and insecure" card.

I don't believe they were talking about this scene. They were talking about when Akane slipped and he caught her saying "are you okay Hana-chan" or something like that and she was like "ohhhhh now THIS is interesting". She was bored to tears before that.

Then later Akane asks about Hana acting jealous, which is the scene you are talking about.

Wow, my bad! You're right and I totally missed this. Thanks for correcting me!
Feb 12, 2017 10:51 AM

Oct 2015
so how long until Mugi join the train
Feb 12, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2012
ZetaZaku said:

I don't think he has that much experience being with the unexperienced.
Feb 12, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
I genuinely think most of the people who say this isn't realistic at all and that nobody acts like this in real life are sheltered virgins who've never been in a relationship. Im not saying this in a derogatory way either. It's probably just the truth.
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.
Feb 12, 2017 2:09 PM

Jun 2015
Poor Mugi, he never knew what love was it seems.

Feb 12, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2016
I have no idea how the fuck is going to end.. I want to read the manga but... idk.
Feb 13, 2017 12:39 PM

Feb 2013
Welp I'm here just to admire Mugi's amazing body.
Bye.
Feb 13, 2017 2:37 PM

Mar 2016
Man every episode is gripping but damn does it just feel tragic. Everyone just seems lost or in Akane's case has such a warped view on people and life I can't help but wonder if there's something more tragic beneath the waters. Eagerly awaiting ep. 6!
Feb 14, 2017 12:33 AM

Oct 2015
Akane is the shit <3 can't wait to see how all this develop.
Feb 14, 2017 1:38 AM

Dec 2015
More manipulation and sadism ! So many characters exploiting each others for personal amusement...
Kanai as a collateral damage: I wonder how he will end. (probably because he and his love interest are adults)
Nice that Mugi isn't living obliviousness, but that makes him look desperately stupid.

The end hook was great despite how dramatized it was.

2/5 Certainly a good episode but it was highly displeasing to watch 20mn of it.

@Aversa Was the neighbour's virginity talked about in the previous episode? (I had totally forgotten)
@Aversa Thank you for your answer. I presumed he was simply unwilling to abuse someone under heavy alcool influence (who kept burbling against him).

@surfboard_ When did this marriage proposal happened please? I am starting to wonder if I really watch the same thing as others.
edit @surfboard_ Indeed, I didn"t pay attention to the fact you "read" it. ^^" Thanks anyway.
Rei_IIIFeb 14, 2017 2:40 PM
Feb 14, 2017 3:06 AM

Feb 2014
Spoilers below

Its interesting to read something that goes on unrequited love and how we deal with it. Sex is the main component explored and it doesn't really need much explanation, its a carnal desire born from our deep unconsciousness, which fits up pretty nicely the big drama. Theres some big plot holes, lack of exploration and poor (bellow mediocre) conclusions like the marriage proposal and Akane's quick answer to it (it takes tons of events for poor developments but few pages for her to "fall in love" for a marriage, give me a break) as well Hanabi's relationship with Ecchan, in which the author went for a rough break up instead a big development, specially when both parts clearly didn't want it to go like that... it feels very robotic in this aspect.
Its interesting that Noriko uncertain as to what made him attracted to Akane... since he is a teacher he should acknowledge Oedipus complex but everything indicates that he is unaware of it (wtf), but we all know whats going on in the end. Thats where I think the plot goes poor... not that Akane should consider something she doesn't know but how she react to the poor setting (probably she doesn't treat the wedding as serious as the sensei does).
Another flaw is her lack of ethics in telling her student she had sex with a teacher (this has nothing to do with the Hanabi being interested in "Onii-chan", thats just an unacceptable behavior in a school).
Feb 14, 2017 7:48 AM

Apr 2010
Rei366 said:
More manipulation and sadism ! So many characters exploiting each others for personal amusement...
Kanai as a collateral damage: I wonder how he will end. (probably because he and his love interest are adults)
Nice that Mugi isn't living obliviousness, but that makes him look desperately stupid.

The end hook was great despite how dramatized it was.

2/5 Certainly a good episode but it was highly displeasing to watch 20mn of it.

@Aversa Was the neighbour's virginity talked about in the previous episode? (I had totally forgotten)
Nope it wasn't mentioned but his behaviour obviously suggested he was a virgin and it was also obvious that the female teacher was after his virginity to make Hanabi angry.
She didn't mention is virginity but she did mention she will take him from Hanabi so indirectly she mentioned it.
Feb 14, 2017 9:54 AM

Apr 2016
surfboard_ said:
Spoilers below

When writing a comment, next to the submit and cancel button you can see a "BBCode" written. You can click on this and get the code that allows to have a spoiler button, like everyone writing spoilers should use (it's a rule I guess)

Please use it (copy paste is easy).

Second : it doesn't make sense to speak blatantly about what will happen in later episodes in the thread that is about episode 5 except there are some special hints, and even so, better to speak about it in the episode 10 or 11 when things happen.
Ysad_ZiwezhanFeb 14, 2017 11:50 AM
Feb 14, 2017 11:49 AM
May 2014
I like hot romance animes like this one and this episode didn't disappoint me.
Feb 14, 2017 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
@Rei366 Thats a spoiler. It will come out in the future episodes.

@Ysad_Ziwezhan I was in a rush when I posted it. I felt like making a general critic on what was pulsating in my head to see how other people could possibly react.
Feb 14, 2017 8:59 PM

Mar 2011
Oh, those fickle bitches... The first half of this episode was better, Miss Boredom ruined the second one.
Feb 14, 2017 9:33 PM
May 2015
I really like the ending theme, and i found this remix verison at youtube https://youtu.be/BFQLC6MrAe8, damn
Feb 15, 2017 9:01 AM

Feb 2014
lmao @ the debate on what makes you a virgin going on here
but ya this ep was v interesting really hoping that bitch teacher gets exposed
Feb 16, 2017 3:05 PM

Aug 2015
Akane is playing him like a fool! God damn it this show!
Feb 17, 2017 11:35 PM

Oct 2008
and it keeps escalating further!
you know the feeling that there something that is beyond borderline H but at the same time its not actually "H"?
That was solid defeat by Hanabi and not only that she almost experienced it but decided not to on the last second and as for Akane she got him but was bored!? lol Akane really likes to get others jealous to the point that they go full fledged scum!
5/5.

Feb 18, 2017 10:24 AM
Oct 2007
I know we are 5 episodes in or rather late but I must say I really like both the OP and ED..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 8:58 PM

Oct 2007
This anime has perfect timing music and the score goes so well with the scenes. 10 minutes in. 15:13 in.
Feb 19, 2017 3:51 AM
Dec 2009
I'm curious as to why Mugi asked Hanabi out for real. Because he was dumped by his senpai and realized he wants/needs more than a sex friend? He's really having feelings for Hanabi? Hmm.

J4IN98 said:
Also I feel sad for the teacher because I relate to him more than any other character and the false expectations he gets from Akane will let him down

He seems the most relatable to me too. From what we've seen so far he seems like a pretty normal guy, though he's a little too friendly with Hanabi. I can't believe he actually did it with Akane on the first date though, I thought he would want to take it slow and be "serious" with her after how passive he was asking her out and all.

Aversa said:
Hanabi on the other hand didn't cross the line yet even tho they where close and it seems Mugi is thinking she is getting it on with another guy even tho it's a girl.
I wonder what his reaction will be when he learns it's Echan.

Yeah, I guess that's why he asked if she was still a virgin.
Feb 20, 2017 2:18 AM

Mar 2014
WHAT
THE
HELL
IS
HAPPENING
IN
HERE
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 20, 2017 2:33 AM

Jun 2013
She slept with Ecchan again! :D My yuri gauge has been somewhat filled. I need more.

I laugh whenever Akane licks her lips. It means she's ready for some for the D. Poor girl, all those tiny Ds around her TT__TT she needs some BBC.

When Hanabi got hurt during their failed attempt at sex, reminded me of when Moto and Nana from Bokura ga Ita tried it for the first time lol I liked the background music while they tried to fuck in this episode.Why would he ask her if she's a virgin especially after she just said it hurt.

I knew it, Mugi is beginning to have feelings for her. I'm sure Hanabi has some for Mugi too. She wouldn't be possessive otherwise.

I am sure Akane didn't sex Oniichan. Oniichan only had his hand as a girlfriend for all these years. I refuse to believe oniichan is nothing else but a pure, innocent, hand-loving virign.
臭い-
Feb 20, 2017 1:50 PM

May 2016
The bitch sensei of Anime history showed herself damn that was crule, to speak frankly it was a really boring episode with a lot of fan service.
Feb 20, 2017 11:05 PM

Oct 2013
Well Mugi isn't to blame here either. He actually did ask Hanabi to start dating for real but she just went home without giving him an answer. Guess they all are scum.
Feb 22, 2017 12:27 AM

Oct 2015
Well glad we get to hear some of Mugi thought and damn Akane is straight up savage, haha I gotta admit that Oni-chan is indeed a boring guy. He way too much of a gentleman and not drinking beer in a beer bar was hilarious.
Feb 22, 2017 2:22 PM

Feb 2015
This anime just really isn't for me. It just really isn't my thing. I just don't feel any enjoyment watching it. Nothing they do surprises me because they are all driven by being, well, scum. I will give it just one more episode but it will likely be a drop. The characters are 100% unrelatable so maybe that's why this is such a miss for me. It's just a shallow sex drama full of people with needlessly delicate/boring/shitty personalities. What is the hype for this anime?
Oreomonogatari72Feb 22, 2017 2:29 PM
Feb 22, 2017 6:09 PM
Jun 2016
Ugh, I hate this show but I LOVE it. Its so beautiful yet disturbing. Hana, I feel so sad for but I want to shake some sense into her. Mugi I am starting to dislike but no one takes the cake like Akane. I wish she was real so I could beat the ever living crap out of her. Loved sensei's little slip up though. I guess that means the writers are doing a fine job with this show.
Feb 25, 2017 5:12 PM

Apr 2014
i honestly really like that short-haired girl, it's a shame it's hopeless between her and Mugi.

i swear if that piano teacher and Kanai-sensei end up together i'm gonna be kinda pissed. i really hope this anime doesn't go as i expect it to. please surprise me. i would be amazing if Kanai is actually in love with Hana but hides it or doesn't realize it

i don't understand the characters' feelings right now. why does Mugi like Akane? or is he starting to like Hana? or does he not like her at all?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 5:41 PM

Feb 2013
I had a feeling Mugi wasn't "half way decent".

Akane being Akane...
Hanabi wanting to be used just to not feel alone...

Another great episode.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

434 by Anairo2808 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2017

436 by Relp1905 »»
May 11, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.