Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jul 9, 2016 7:20 PM

Aug 2007
Damn Mashiro pulled up in a Ferrari 458 Spider. Hard work pays off huh.

Satisfying ending to a great series. I think season 2 was the best. Wish they had showed some snippets of the Azuki/Mashiro wedding.
Jul 23, 2016 4:39 PM
Jul 2015
Im really disappointed. Mashiro Moritaka didn't marry Azuki Miho.

The Dream has been fulfilled but the promised. Has'nt been fulfilled!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah did'nt Kawaguchi Tarou appeared in the last episode and he said that i will come back..

What do you think he mean. Maybe Ashirogi Mutuo still nno number one in Jack.

Just maybe there will be a season 4.. I'm Hooping for it
0-LelouchJul 23, 2016 5:36 PM
Aug 22, 2016 1:24 PM

Feb 2013
0-Lelouch said:

Just maybe there will be a season 4.. I'm Hooping for it

Nope sorry bro its definitely over.

Anyways good ending, gave more closure then the manga.
I wouldnt mind watching a spin off about Azuki's VA career.
Oct 29, 2016 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
Nooo, I wanted to see a wedding scene so bad xD
AWESOME I rate it 9.5/10
Got better every season.
I. Wanna. Read. PCP!!!!!!!! NOW ;-; It just looks so awesome, but well...
Nov 21, 2016 11:21 PM

Sep 2015
This episode dam, and the last episode before this too. Wow absolutely must watch now if you only seen the manga series...

That Aoki and Hiramaru wedding was unexpecting (lol Yoshida in tears & Nakai jelly).

Kosugi got paired with Iwase, I can see em as a couple.

For those who think Bakuman ripped off Death Note with Reversi, it's technically not true cause it's made by the same ppl who made Death Note.

In the end everyone was happy which I liked.
Dec 2, 2016 2:30 PM

Jun 2013
Rewatched it and I still love Bakuman. The authors should have went Reversi with Death Note. End it when it's at its peak. Mello and Near were shite.
Dec 12, 2016 10:41 AM

May 2014
Just rewatched the whole series 3 days straight, now I can rest in peace and study for my last exam this sem lol. No matter how many times I watch it, it is still one of the best animes out there.

I really thought Aoki Kou would end up with Fukuda though :( I kind of ship them but Hiramaru isn't so bad too XD

Niizuma wearing a suit! Haha, that's a first.
Dec 22, 2016 9:09 AM

May 2012
I'm glad I started watching this series, and the ending was definitely fantastic. The plot of this show has maintained a high level of quality throughout S3. tbh when I read the plot summary for the series and saw the drama tag - I was expecting the show to be full of overblown tension between the two protags. But instead, whilst we did get some conflict between Takagi and Mashiro, it was handled with subtlety and not focused on for too many episodes which I greatly appreciated.

The animation for this series is nothing too impressive, but that doesn't affect my enjoyment for it as I generally classify animation as either bearable or unbearable - sincce Bakuman is bearable it gets a pass =]

The characters of this series are it's strongest point IMO. Whilst there aren't any outstanding characters (Niizuma and Hiramaru are close though) - there is something uniquely likable about each character (except that fat waste of space Nakai who can fuck off) and I'm glad they all got relatively happy endings. I really liked how the show had a very large cast but managed to keep us in the loop with how the other mangaka were doing. My favorite character relationship has to be Hiramaru and his editor Yoshida - every scene they had together was pure gold and I couldn't stop laughing.

Overall this has definitely been a great series which I'll rewatch in the future. It started off great, got rocky with S2, and finished perfectly with S3 and particularly this last episode.

Bakuman S3 - 10/10
Bakuman Series - 9/10

Was werf it :]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2016 11:26 AM
Sep 2016
Well here and this title was finished. Feeling ambivalent, because I expected something large. Error of author, as I consider, in that in the middle of the second season became small time to be spared to the protagonists, what all " incandescence" disappeared from. I thought it it will be substituted for by an excellent end, but such feeling, that ending was added on the last remaining time. 8/10
Feb 21, 2017 2:48 PM

Aug 2014
Finally he proposed and got the chick he loves :') They worked hard, and finally they achieved a well deserved ending together, with Mashiro's uncle definitely smiling of joy to see his nephew do what he failed to accomplished. Overall a 8/10 for me, it was amazing but felt a little rushed on some episodes.
Mar 4, 2017 10:08 PM

Dec 2015
Marathoned this for 3 days! and DONE!
Wooh! this was a nice ride! I'm so happy to come across on such a good anime like Bakuman!

Overall S1-S3: is 8/10 for me! VERY GOOD!

Hiromaru and Aoki wedding though! HAHA! they're so ADORABLE!

Reversi really looked like Deathnote to me, the very few seconds of it reminds me of the scene of the shinagami. not complaining though Deathnote is one of my fav anime and I guess it was intentional since Bakuman and Deathnote has the same author.

What I really want to watch is the Classroom of truth! and maybe Crow cause the character design is so amazing!

I also think that the characters are the strongest part of this series, Or more likely the Rivals of this series. The rivals are actually the most likable and interesting characters of Bakuman for me! plus their relationship with their editors!

NIIZUMA EIJI! is definitely my favorite mangaka and character in Bakuman! he is not the typical rival you get to see in an anime, He's actually the complete opposite! No.1 fan of the main character! respects other Mangas and sincerely compliments them! most important of all he's a Genius, Energetic, wild child! coming up close to him is HIROMARU ofcourse! with this 2 around the episode instantly becomes PURE GOLD!

Oh man wish we had a few more episodes. or maybe I just really want to see the next masterpieces of Niizuma! I bet he already have hundreds of names or manuscript ready. think about the free time he had! LOL!
QueenSapphireMar 5, 2017 7:04 AM
Jun 10, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
God this series had so many episodes that I didn't like. I was burnt out after the second season so I gave it a break hoping that would make it more enjoyable. That didn't happen and I even went from finding it mediocre and kinda boring to just straight up hating this last season. The whole Hiramaru plotline was just the biggest pile of shit. Why does Aoki even like him at all? Or why even bring Nakai back? I'm sure nobody wanted that.

The pacing of this show always drove me insane and this season wasn't any different. It always feels like they're going so quickly through everything. In I think the first season there was the musician who became a rival. He lost and then just goes away. The same exact thing happen to the Ashirogi fan that became a rival. It just seemed like they were rehashing the same things over and over again. It really didn't help that they used the same song for every semi important thing that happened. Almost to drive home the point that "yes, we are doing the same things again."

After everything gets said and done though we finally get to our ending. The promise that was made ten years ago that's been the driving force of the whole series. Surely it's going to be a big part of the show. NOPE, wrapped up almost instantly and cue the credits. See you next ti--oh...that's the ending of the whole series...

So no, I didn't like Bakuman very much after the first season. At least the second season was sorta entertaining... This though, THIS was a slap in the face. I stuck with it because I wanted to know the ending to a show I already had 50 episodes invested into it. I wouldn't do it again if I was given the chance.

3/10
Jul 28, 2017 2:23 PM

Aug 2015
Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume Yume!
SUGOI!!
Aug 5, 2017 3:07 AM

Nov 2011
Pacing was an issue especially at the closing stages but still fantastic, i did prefer the grit s2 had but this was exceptional as well, too bad we didn't get a wedding scene but this anime is so inspirational, i've been wanting to start writing for ages but what actually drove me to start was after watching the first season, so this show will always be in my heart.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 28, 2017 2:49 PM
Jun 2017
I give it a 9/10

a great show with a great ending,far better then most of its competition and I cant wait to see what other good anime I can find next
Sep 21, 2017 10:10 AM

May 2016
Oh crap it actually ended I will miss this geat show :-:

And Ryuk just appeared lol I would love to see Reversi to be a real anime someday.

I would have loved to see their wedding but what can I say they are both shy af.

I really enjoyed this series I never thought it would be this great when I started watching it

I don't know why but I don't think it deserves 9/10 I wish there was 8.5.
Oct 4, 2017 3:59 AM

May 2016
0-Lelouch said:
Im really disappointed. Mashiro Moritaka didn't marry Azuki Miho.
What are you talking about they are married now lol they didn't show the wedding that's all, I bet you skipped some parts since there was picture both of them in wedding clothes.
Oct 4, 2017 11:13 AM

Sep 2017
Personally this anime is underrated!!!
Its got comedy action and romance but i dont see many people talking about it! This has to be one of my favourites its so good I couldn't stop crying at this last episode :((
I have to say that the first season didn’t really hook me up then it just got so good and here i am writing about it.
This show needs to be more popular! <3

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
Nov 14, 2017 1:55 AM

Apr 2009
This show inspired me a lot in fulfilling my dreams.
I think they dragged it out a bit after during the PCP arc Too bad no wedding ceremony was shown T___T

Still 9/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2017 12:41 PM
Dec 2014
I think it was the best season the manga showed in this season are the most interesting. S2 was boring with too much romance and repetitive event.
S1 : 8/10
S2 : 7/10
S3 : 8.5/10
Jan 6, 2018 7:53 AM

Jul 2015
Beautiful finale to an amazing anime, I'm so satisfied with this conclusion, all their hard work over 10 years finally lead them to this, I'm so proud for them!

Watching them grow over time was a fantastic experience, this anime will definitely stay in my memory for a long time, clear 10/10!
Jan 15, 2018 3:03 PM
Jan 2018
What is the name of the song that is played in the ending of episode 25 of bakuman season 3 from azuki and mashiros kiss to the end?
Mar 31, 2018 12:13 AM

Jun 2014
Wow. Just finished my marathon of all the seasons in ~3 days. What can I say? It felt like a breath of fresh air. The characters actually felt real and tackled their problems realistically. There weren't any real crazed villains you'd expect, since I guess overall this anime was trying its best to reflect the mangaka process anyways.

Every episode felt meaningful and drove the plot forward. I did wish that the ending didn't feel so short. We hardly so Azuki for most of the season and she only really showed up for the audition. Never got to really explore her character.

Ending didn't feel as satisfactory as you'd want mainly because it left me feeling like I wanted to see more happiness with Azuki and MC.

I suppose a special would have resolved that little itch since you just felt like the entire series was a climb for them to realize their dreams, but you spend so little time actually feeling that reward.

Overall, I loved the series so much. It felt fresh. The supporting characters were ... really supporting. There was no crazy exaggerated unrealistic character (well, not unrealistic like the typical ones we get). Everyone felt like homies (looking at you Niizuma).

It's definitely in my top 5 because of how refreshing it feels. Loved it all. Would watch it all again, if not for the fact that I actually feel really empty now that it's ended. I loved the characters so much, felt them for who they were. I just want to see them live happily more and more.

But, it ended well. It's best this way~and I love it all~

Apr 15, 2018 10:10 PM
Nov 2012
Not really into slice of life, but really enjoyed watching this with the girlfriend. Lots of laughs and tears throughout the series.
Nov 9, 2018 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Why does REVERSI seem like the new Death Note? I would pay to watch that anime.
Dec 10, 2018 10:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I suppose it was the best final for this annime series full of happiness and "dreams"!!!

9/10 for this season again!
Dec 20, 2018 3:14 PM
Jan 2017
I loved it!!!!! Bakuman is an amazing anime!
I was so excited when their dream came true... the stories along the anime were fantastic and never boring. I would have liked to have seen more, but I think it was a good way to end the anime.

Omg but I love Niizuma and all the characters...really sad.
Feb 9, 2019 5:10 AM

May 2015
Great Anime, Great Ending. 10/10
One of Best Anime I watch
Mar 2, 2019 9:19 PM

Aug 2017
It was an all right anime. Childish romance between MC and Azuki. First kiss at 24? Why couldn't she encourage him the whole time like Miyoshi?

First time I saw Niizuma wearing a suit instead of purple sweats and wings. Why didn't they show Iwase's ending? She was the best girl.
Mar 24, 2019 5:38 PM

Jul 2011
The last stretch of episodes really managed to saved this season for me. It felt like the show had lost its own sense of identity in the first half and it was quite frankly, not very enjoyable to watch. Though, I will say although I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see the wedding, I'm also okay with it. I went ahead and read the ending of the manga and was surprised that the ending was pretty 1:1 and that there wasn't a wedding there either. It did feel a little anti-climatic, maybe rushed for whatever reason during the manga, but people were also totally overreacting.

I was about to go on a rant on some things I read in the discussions, but decided its probably just a waste of time. Instead, I'll just say this series really managed to nail everything I look for in an anime. While I do have a few complaints regarding some decisions they made in the story and some characters, it was never anything major enough to change my view on the show as a whole.

Personally, the first season still stands on top for me and if I had to rank them, it'd be something like 1 > 2 > 3. Season 1 really captured the core essence of the show and what the series was all about. Having a dream and what it takes to accomplish your dream. Season 2 and 3 added some forced and unnecessary drama that didn't really mesh in well with story/characters at times. Very rarely does a show manage to address my issues regarding something taking place in the story so consistently so I have to give them praise for that as well.

I don't like making posts too long so I'll end mine by saying I genuinely and thoroughly enjoyed watching Bakuman and it has rightfully earned a spot in my favorites.
May 19, 2019 4:02 PM

May 2017
I came into this show expecting nothing, and left having gained everything.

What an absolute masterpiece. Words cannot describe how much Bakuman means to me now, both as an anime and a factor in my personal life, motivating me to work even harder and shoot for my dreams.

10/10
Jun 4, 2019 5:14 AM
Jan 2019
not satisfied with the ending without wedding scene of the main character but love they kiss at the front door of there future house so can't give it a perfect score
Jul 5, 2019 10:55 AM

Jan 2018
One of the best anime that I have seen so far. I deeply related to their dreams. The ups and downs that Mashiro, Takagi, Azuki, and others have faced. It will remain etched in my memory and heart for a lifetime. This may be one of the animes that I have deeply supported them and interacted also. It is also one heck of a SoL anime.

It was a satisfying ending. Fulfilling Mashiro and Azuki's dreams is a success.

This anime will definitely serve as an inspiration to fulfill my dreams in life.

"A dream isn't something that someone tells you to go for.
It's something you fulfill of your own will."

10/10
Dec 20, 2019 5:48 AM

Mar 2015
That was a really nice way to wrap everything up! Glad their dreams came true!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 21, 2020 5:06 AM

Feb 2019
What a better way to end the masterpiece just amazing seeing Hiramaru's wedding and seeing Mashiro achieved his dream made me tear up, the anime was hella great.
May 19, 2020 3:28 PM
Apr 2020
I liked the series. The ending had a bit of a cliffhanger because we don't see the wedding. But i appreciate this type of anime. It was well done.
May 25, 2020 7:35 AM
Sep 2016
cliffhanger ending I want to see mashiro wedding pls make a OVA about wedding of mashiro
Jul 26, 2020 1:05 PM

Feb 2009
I enjoyed it but I couldn't get behind Mashiro x Azuki at all. It's supposed to be romantic but I just think it's stupid they deny each other of seeing the other. They could have worked for their dreams together, together. Mashiro in himself is a boring MC that didn't shine in any way, and sorry I think Azuki (and her mom) are super ugly. It's the hair style. . Takagi and his relationship with Kaya and those other girls was way more interesting. That guy gets all the girls probably cause he has a attractive personality. He's way more fun. Everyone else was interesting to follow except Mashiro and Azuki...

It was nice to see how the manga business works, too.
Oct 7, 2020 10:23 AM

May 2018
I'm not crying I swear! Finally Mashiro and Azuki are married haha

Great finale 7/10 from me
Nov 3, 2020 3:24 AM

Jul 2020
A very satisfying ending.

And that anime adaptation of Reversi makes me miss Death Note so much! Especially Ryuk!

Overall this series is really good. The story is simple but the characters are all interesting, you can’t help but care for all of them. All the plot and climax were all done great! And they teach a lot of things about manga, how it was made with a lot of effort and dedication. It makes me appreciate more the authors, artists, assistants, editors, and all that works to make it a great one.

Overall an 8/10 for me! And just like what Eiji always says “Congratulations!”
Dec 25, 2020 8:13 AM
Apr 2020
√ - They beat Niizuma
√ - Their manga got an anime adaptation
√ - Azuki wins in the seiyuu contest battle
√ - Team Ashirogi reach their ultimate goal successfully
√ - Mashiro and Azuki got engaged and married
√ And their journey continues. . .

This ending.. This perfect ending.. I couldn't ask for more. I'm freakin glad and satisfied that it ended very well <3

*sighs* Yet another masterpiece anime comes to an end.. A perfect 10/10 for this conclusion. I'm glad that I found this anime. I'll never forget this :)

Final rates
S1 = 8/10
S2 = 9/10
S3 = 10/10
Jan 14, 2021 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
10/10 overall, still one of the best anime of all time.

It was a perfect finale, even better than the manga given the added stuff after the kiss and the frame of Miho and Moritaka married together while Miho was in her wedding dress. I don't need to say more than that to justify how great this episode and series was.
Jan 25, 2021 12:46 AM

Jul 2020
I got so much love for this show, such a light-hearted shounen anime with SOL aspects (which I liked a lot). It’s a shame there were some chapters were rushed but I’m honestly satisfied with how this last season concluded. I’m really going to miss this show :(
Apr 21, 2021 8:44 PM
Aug 2019
Great ending. Absolutely loved it. Just one regret, I wish I could have seen Miho getting married to our boy.
Apr 30, 2021 10:27 PM

Jan 2016
Damn, I actually binged all the seasons in 2 weeks. This was a really good anime. I’m not sure what made me add it to my ‘plan to watch’ list but I’m so glad I did and now I finished it. This was a great ending, although as someone earlier said that I wish we could see more of the reward of the hard work they did for 3 seasons. I’m sure everyone wanted to see the wedding, but hey they got the kiss! I would give it full 10 score, but they had those useless eps in the middle about the manga guy who worked with 50 people. Overall I’d give it a 9/10.

Jul 23, 2021 6:11 PM
Feb 2021
Ah... It ended. This anime was fun to watch, glad that their dreams became true in the end.
Jul 29, 2021 7:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this series is just fantastic! Didn't type in my impressions immediately because I ended up staying up late last night/morning to binge the last 8-9 episodes or so, and what a treat that was! All in all, I would say that it was a near-perfect finale to end the series for good.

As for why it was nearly perfect but not fully, it's a bit of a little bother in my books that we didn't get to see enough of the main couple here. Takagi-Miyoshi pair, which by the way is my favourite of the series, got a lot more when you consider all three seasons and that's a little y'know. With that said though, that smooch, awkwardness and the visual in the end was brilliant! Azuki's mother sending her off with a positive note was really nice to see.

Miyoshi's gold reaction being thanked was one of my fav moments of the episode too. She's been the standout character for me in this show and I just loved her antics! While this season contained less of them, it was still a treat nonetheless!

Got to give out the sad award to Nakai-san, xD. It's amazing that he managed to lost 10 kgs at least but Yoshida-shi sure isn't holding back. Would've loved if the show didn't decide to make him like this given that sharp change from the previous season because I was actually enjoying his role in Team Fukuda but well. Speaking of Fukuda-sensei, he was a great character too!

Former chief and the current chief's little convo was a great addition. I'm sure Kawaguchi-sensei is happy indeed.

Ending it off with the segments and the Op playing in the background is unfair lol, really felt like a conclusion there. Hiramura-san and Aoki-san's marriage, really liked all the buildup and I've been happy with this ship since its introduction. Got to say, that amusement park episode was great too but getting the cherry on the cake was even better! Kaji Yuki-san's character and the super serious Iwase-san seems like the perfect combo given their personalities, so that's good to see.I don't know why Nanamine getting a small nod in the end was necessary but well. Expected something small for Kitami-san this episode considering her only role in the series was just for that little controversial device.

And now, finally. Ashirogi Mutou and Hattori-san. Well, what to say, other than just top-tier characters and interactions from start to finish. It's great knowing that Hattori-san will be in charge of their next work. Marriage on the line for the next serialization work, how typical is that. Fulfilling the final dream of Kawaguchi Tarou, it's nice to see that.

Overall, I'm just seriously going to miss this series. Season 1 felt like a breath of fresh air to me and while Season 2 was great on its own merit didn't quite measure up to the predecessor. Season 3, however, probably reached the highest mark and bid me farewell in fine fashion in the process. I'd been meaning to give this series a watch for the longest time and I'm very glad to see that it has fully been worth it!

Memorable Op and ED themes but my favs got to be Season 2 1st Op & ED! Dream of Life and Monochrome Rainbow was the perfect combination. ED 2 of the 1st and the 1st Op of the 3rd were runners-up for me. Listening to them on playlist now and totally in the mood for endless writing lmao. OST-wise, there were a couple of great recurring tracks and really set up the mood of the show well. And well, the VA, obviously fantastic! Okamoto Nobuhiko-san's performance early up had a real impact to say the least xD but it's a job well done for all from me.

9/10. One of my fav series to date, for sure!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 5, 2021 6:47 PM

Jan 2020
Reversi's MC definitely had the genes of Light Yagami or Lelouch
Aug 5, 2021 6:48 PM

Jan 2020
Miho's mom doesn't like the ending theme of Reversi
Aug 5, 2021 6:53 PM

Jan 2020
Lol Moritaka with a sport car really doesn't suit him...
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.