Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 2, 2013 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Anime
>Anime
>Anime

Oh the joy of hearing 'anime'

Pretty good episode overall and glad Miho got more screen time. Well, becoming a seiyu isn't easy anyways. 5/5.

For some reason, this episode reminded me a little of Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo
Mar 2, 2013 4:24 AM

Nov 2007
Tears in joy. lol~. Wow, new Editor-in-chief's reason is nice.

That thing begins, and Miho is getting more screen time now. That seiyuu girl... writing that on the blog seems like intention to me for her to get the role.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 2, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2011
That \o/ moment of Saikou and Shuujin. lol

The episode was worthwhile overall.

何も期待するな//list//twitter//osu//
Mar 3, 2013 7:28 PM
Nov 2008
ah the anime is ending, this is so sad ='(. I've read the manga so i already know the ending but seeing it animated makes me feel so sad, again LOL. I hope Tsugumi-sensei brings us his next masterpiece already!
Mar 4, 2013 12:09 PM

Jul 2011
Trololol! It's almost over... :(

Mar 5, 2013 8:04 PM

Oct 2011
I cried in the end ;-;

Awesome episode.

Stark700 said:
Mar 6, 2013 6:18 AM

Aug 2012
I felt touched *^*
Mar 6, 2013 9:09 AM

Feb 2008
So when do subs usually get uploaded for this anime? It's been a while since the RAW has been out.
Mar 6, 2013 5:01 PM

Feb 2009
neow_neow said:
So when do subs usually get uploaded for this anime? It's been a while since the RAW has been out.

I came to this discussion board to say the same thing!!! It's beyond frustrating every week trying to get a regularly subbed release of this show, i don't understand why every other series comes out either early or right on time but bakuman has almost a week late on subbed releases. SAGE was great for the first 2 seasons but this season its a mess.
"The Greatest Lovers Were Murderers First"
Mar 7, 2013 12:32 AM

Feb 2008
I have found that this season has been a lot better then season 2 overall with the time waiting for an episode to come out.

Also subs are now out, just finished watching and once again the episode just flew by. Glad to see more Azuki.
Mar 7, 2013 12:50 AM

Jan 2011
I love this episode SO MUCH! :D Mashiro and Takagi finally got an anime adaptation from their manga. Miho is seriously the best girl. She went on to tell the truth to her fans and had to put up with a few male fags who raged at her confession. I seriously liked how Mashiro was the last caller and expressed what he wanted to say to everyone on-air. Mashrio X Miho is definitely OTP! xD
5/5
Mar 7, 2013 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
It's been a while since the hospital scene, but once again Miho comes through in the clutch. We don't see her a lot on the screen, but after this episode I'm totally convinced that the two of them have a real relationship.

Also it's nice to see someone standing up to some of the more pathological features of "idol culture" and speaking out for real relationships (as opposed to fantasies that only exist in certain otakus' minds). In light of some of what has been going on with AKB48, this is really refreshing.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 7, 2013 2:29 AM
Oct 2011
I literally squealed for joy when I saw the subs out!! :'3 I'm so proud of Miho! I really love their relationship! And wow the anime!!!! :D I really want a Reversi anime!!! please!!!! (but now when you think abt it, the story feels a lot like Death Note which was what our two RL mangakas have already done XD) cant wait for the next ep!!!

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 7, 2013 2:58 AM

Sep 2010
A wonderful episode. Really liked it. But seriously, WHY DID THE PRODUCERS HAVE TO MAKE THAT MUCH CUTS FROM THE ORIGINAL MANGA WORK?! I just checked the parallel manga chapters, there are still gaps even in the last episodes. Although some people say some of the reductions are OK since they just tell some uncessary details and unfunny parts, I still wanna see them! Of course I will read the manga from the beginning when the anime ends, like I did with Death Note, but this is just indignity to the original work. I do not know who decides this, but fuck you!

And, fuck you too you red-haired bitch. You are just jealous and inappropriate and immature. Go die.
Mar 7, 2013 3:49 AM

Feb 2009
This episode was really good. I was so moved!
Miho was so awesome. Really love the way she confronted to her fan honestly, and also the call from Mashiro to the radio program was moving as well.
A perfect 5/5 episode for me.
Mar 7, 2013 4:24 AM

Jan 2008
Aww, I really missed Fukuda on the radio ^^
Mar 7, 2013 5:01 AM
Apr 2011
nice episode... it's so romantis...
more Miho now... yea... ^_^
Mar 7, 2013 5:07 AM

Apr 2011
sevki said:
And, fuck you too you red-haired bitch. You are just jealous and inappropriate and immature. Go die.

It wasn't her that created the rumor. She just posted a blog saying that a famous mangaka was dating a seiyuu she admired, nothing more, nothing less. The person that made it into such a big deal was the guy that Takagi punched the hell out of in middle school. The wannabe mangaka.

Mar 7, 2013 5:15 AM

Dec 2009
Probably the best episode so far!

sevki said:

Stop being silly, please. You just come across as the haters we saw in this episode.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 7, 2013 5:19 AM

Jun 2012
3 more episodes! must hold back tears......
Mar 7, 2013 5:21 AM

Feb 2012
This episode was beautiful. :(
Mar 7, 2013 5:21 AM

Apr 2011
Marow said:
Probably the best episode so far!

sevki said:

Stop being silly, please. You just come across as the haters we saw in this episode.

And the haters we didn't see. This episode cut a lot of hate that Ashirogi and Azukl received from the Otaku. CDs being split and volumes of Ashirogi's manga being burnt and even Fukuda's part was cut.
Mar 7, 2013 5:52 AM

May 2012
Man, I almost teared up when Mashiro called...
Mar 7, 2013 6:56 AM

Sep 2010
Marow said:

You cannot call me silly. I also know that she is not %100 the reason for it, but she started this nonsense in the first place. And I can call her however I want, it is independent from her behaviors about this rumor. She is so childish and immature anyway. Hai capito?

Fukuda's part is cut out as well, which is even more frustrating...
Mar 7, 2013 6:56 AM

May 2009
Meh, they skipped funny scenes from manga.
Mar 7, 2013 7:31 AM

Jan 2008
they didn't add the part about sara asking azuki whether or not she's a virgin. That was actually quite funny. They also didn't add the part where the white hair dude went to giri radio to talk about this.
Mar 7, 2013 7:40 AM

Jun 2010
Am I the only disappointed person here? This episode was lackluster. The chapters were poorly animated. Nooo :( It was really rushed because there's only 3 episodes left. They skipped the good parts in that radio show :(
Mar 7, 2013 7:56 AM

Feb 2011
Eh this show needs more romance, but this was a bit sappy. I still loved it/Bakuman, but yeah, this episode felt a bit over the top.
Mar 7, 2013 8:51 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode. I was tearing up near the end with Mashiro speech. Congrats on getting an Anime Ashirogi-sensei XD.
Mar 7, 2013 10:43 AM

Aug 2009
Great episode, pretty sad that this is coming to an end.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 7, 2013 12:36 PM

Jan 2009
-MgZ_ said:
Am I the only disappointed person here? This episode was lackluster. The chapters were poorly animated. Nooo :( It was really rushed because there's only 3 episodes left. They skipped the good parts in that radio show :(

You're not the only one. While the episode had its moments you can clearly see they're rushing through the chapters to get everything done in time. So yeah, the pacing's been all over the place on this season.

I can only hope that they give us a longer epilogue than the one in the manga.
Mar 7, 2013 1:55 PM
Aug 2011
NghtmrSrph said:
-MgZ_ said:

You're not the only one. While the episode had its moments you can clearly see they're rushing through the chapters to get everything done in time. So yeah, the pacing's been all over the place on this season.

I can only hope that they give us a longer epilogue than the one in the manga.

Couldn't agree more
Mar 7, 2013 2:31 PM

May 2012
wow nice ep.. it would be perfect if they include fukuda radio scene..

Mar 7, 2013 3:12 PM

Nov 2010
I've felt like I was one who's on the hot seat when Miho started talking and answering the phone calls and I was the one who burst into tears instead when Mashiro called xD

The first caller is definitely an otaku.

Miho is so mature and professional with her answers. She may have lost so many fans from that but she gained a new one here :D
Mar 7, 2013 3:16 PM

May 2010
Must hold back man tears. one thing ive never understand was is, why cant VA date? arent the just people like everyone else? let them be happy
Mar 7, 2013 4:33 PM

Nov 2008
This episode sucked and I've never liked Azuki.
Mar 7, 2013 5:12 PM

Jun 2008
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it Azuki! Im cheering for you! A-Z-U-K-I
Mar 7, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2012
Passionoverlust said:
neow_neow said:

I came to this discussion board to say the same thing!!! It's beyond frustrating every week trying to get a regularly subbed release of this show, i don't understand why every other series comes out either early or right on time but bakuman has almost a week late on subbed releases. SAGE was great for the first 2 seasons but this season its a mess.

What are you talking about? Sage didn't even sub the first season, and apparently they were always a week late for the second season too.

Anyway, I regret reading the manga now because I feel so disappointed in how they adapted this episode. So many scene skips ....most notably Fukuda is missing in action and that middle school classmate who went on Ririka's blog, put 2 and 2 together and started the rumours was a jealous NEET (guess who). I was so totally expecting Azuki to be called a bitch by one of the callers and admitting on radio that she was still a virgin but blah. Thanks J.C. Staff.
lightXTCMar 7, 2013 5:23 PM
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Mar 7, 2013 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit when they finally got the anime adaptation and Mashiro fell on the floor, haha. I was just thinking about how hard they've been working to get to that point. And teared up a bit more towards the end. This was a beautiful episode! I'm really gonna miss this series when it's over :(
Mar 7, 2013 6:18 PM

Dec 2011
Oh god. This episode is just fantastic!!!
They got an anime... but it sure escalated quickly after the media know the truth.
This was really portrayed better in the manga since there is more elaboration... I hate how the anime is so restricted. Sigh.

But anyways, I am on the edge of my seat as they went through the part with Azuki!!! Ahh!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2010
It's been a while since I last heard of this so called romance, it was going stone cold...but it's nice to see some of that. Please let the end be cool and nice...no rushed trainwrecks :/
Mar 7, 2013 8:33 PM
Mar 2011
xMusicMohawk said:
It's been a while since I last heard of this so called romance, it was going stone cold...but it's nice to see some of that. Please let the end be cool and nice...no rushed trainwrecks :/

this is one of the few mangas that i actually followed and read through the end. I have to say, i wish i didnt. The anime is great, dont get me wrong, but knowing what was going to happen next just spoiled it for me.

anyway, i dont think there will be a rushed trainwreck. from what i remember on how the manga ended, it actually looks like they might be adding more stuff than whats in the manga to fit in the last 3 episodes.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Mar 7, 2013 9:11 PM
Mar 2011
sevki said:
Marow said:

You cannot call me silly. I also know that she is not %100 the reason for it, but she started this nonsense in the first place. And I can call her however I want, it is independent from her behaviors about this rumor. She is so childish and immature anyway. Hai capito?

correct me if im wrong, im too lazy to recheck and from what i remember, the fukuda scene is after what happened in the radio station shown in this episode 22? so it might still be coming up

also, from what i remember (again i could be wrong, its been a while since i read the manga) there are only three major scenes left until the end;
1 is the fukuda scene (i so wished people put this in spoiler but no point in that now)
2 is the audition (which is showed in the preview for 23
and 3 is the finale scene

thats why i mentioned in the top that it seems like they might be stretching these or adding parts because hardly those 3 scenes would amount to 3 episodes. maybe 2 episodes, but not 3. maybe a longer epilogue that someone wished in this thread?

(again, everything is my memory from a long time ago. so i could be wrong)
"....i am the villain in this story"
Mar 7, 2013 9:25 PM
Nov 2010
lightXTC said:
So many scene skips ....most notably Fukuda is missing in action and that middle school classmate who went on Ririka's blog, put 2 and 2 together and started the rumours was a jealous NEET (guess who). I was so totally expecting Azuki to be called a bitch by one of the callers and admitting on radio that she was still a virgin but blah. Thanks J.C. Staff.

I completely agree. Personally, I didn't really miss the Fukuda part, but without the rest it lost a good deal of impact compared to the manga. Azuki probably has had a total of 30 minutes of screen time across 3 seasons of the anime - don't rush her entire ending arc FFS.
Mar 8, 2013 12:05 AM

Apr 2011
amginex said:
sevki said:
Marow said:

correct me if im wrong, im too lazy to recheck and from what i remember, the fukuda scene is after what happened in the radio station shown in this episode 22? so it might still be coming up

also, from what i remember (again i could be wrong, its been a while since i read the manga) there are only three major scenes left until the end;
1 is the fukuda scene (i so wished people put this in spoiler but no point in that now)
2 is the audition (which is showed in the preview for 23
and 3 is the finale scene

thats why i mentioned in the top that it seems like they might be stretching these or adding parts because hardly those 3 scenes would amount to 3 episodes. maybe 2 episodes, but not 3. maybe a longer epilogue that someone wished in this thread?

(again, everything is my memory from a long time ago. so i could be wrong)

nope, this is how it went:

1. Fukuda radio segment
2. Azuki radio segment
3. Auditions
Mar 8, 2013 8:42 AM

Jul 2010
Never read the manga, so for me. It just feels a little rushed but its great. Loved this episode. I'm going to miss this series when its all over.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Mar 8, 2013 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
The first minute in I remember sighing just how dull their relationship has been over the years, something that didn't even deserve the term 'puppy-love'.

Oh how I was wrong.. right.
Mar 8, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2012
I could never understand why people in the show had such a problem with Mashiro and Azuki dating and wanting to include each other in their lines of work. I mean why was it such a big deal?! Who cares?! Judd Apatow does it all the time!

Anyway, great emotionally touching episode. Hopefully Azuki manages to snag the role after all of this buildup. lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Mar 8, 2013 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
Miho's situation kinda reminds me of that Japanese idol who went to the extremes of even shaving her head bald in order to apologize. All in all, watching this episode reminds me of how pathetic it is for people to focus on the lives of celebrities.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Mar 8, 2013 10:28 PM

Jan 2009
what ch does it start in the manga? i kinda curious how much they cut in the anime!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2012

58 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.