Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2012 11:24 PM

May 2011
Paul said:
First 30 seconds, loli pantsu. Right after the opening, Arai Satomi VA'ing as a mother, oh dam.

/back to watching.

Yeah, I was quite shocked there haring Shirai's voice there.
Nov 19, 2012 11:44 PM

Jun 2012
Stereotypical imouto but I don't care, she was funny enough : P

Not a standout episode by any means but good nonetheless. Did we really need to see a naked imouto though? >.> (bet the otaku in Japan jizzed their pants during the shower scene) We got to see the chemistry with everyone again which I still enjoy. Sorata reminds me so much of Shinpachi from Gintama with his tsukkomis and overreacting to everything.

Best part of the episode though: Dun-dun-dun-dun-dahhhh!!! Those scene transitions had me cracking up everytime, especially the last one where she messed up
Nov 19, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2009
For the past 6 episode, despite heavy fan-service, they always carry strong messages... Can't see any from this episode....

Well...

There goes the worst episode of Sakurasou so far... I dearly hope this is the worst the anime gets...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2012 11:50 PM

Jul 2012
AirStyles said:
For the past 6 episode, despite heavy fan-service, they always carry strong messages... Can't see any from this episode....

Well...

There goes the worst episode of Sakurasou so far... I dearly hope this is the worst the anime gets...

I'm starting to think you and me are the only ones that think this way about this episode.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 19, 2012 11:57 PM

Jan 2008
QuiGonJon said:
AirStyles said:

Well...

I'm starting to think you and me are the only ones that think this way about this episode.

The amount of enjoyment cancels out every ounce of caring if there is a deeper meaning or not.
Nov 20, 2012 12:28 AM

May 2011
I can't decide if I'm disappointed or happy with the direction this anime is headed. The imouto sucked, and that's coming from a siscon. Part of me is disappointed that this and the next episode is harem-like, but at the same time, part of me is happy that this and the next episode is harem-like. Such a difficult situation.

But seriously though. I hope Sakurasou stays away from generic harem, because I really don't think they can pull it off well.
Nov 20, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2011
The lolly step-sister was a totally excessive element. The show was doing great so far, but this episode was bad. I hope the season ends before she comes back

Nov 20, 2012 12:41 AM

Sep 2012
Fun episode, I'm liking this so far.
Nov 20, 2012 12:43 AM

Nov 2009
LEGOF said:
I can't decide if I'm disappointed or happy with the direction this anime is headed. The imouto sucked, and that's coming from a siscon. Part of me is disappointed that this and the next episode is harem-like, but at the same time, part of me is happy that this and the next episode is harem-like. Such a difficult situation.

But seriously though. I hope Sakurasou stays away from generic harem, because I really don't think they can pull it off well.

It's already decided since they animated Sakurasou, cause originally it is a light novel. If you don't like it, just stop watching it, very simple.

I like Sakurasou from the first look, so I will keep watching it no matter how it will become.
Nov 20, 2012 12:56 AM

Feb 2012
Best episode sofar :DDD
Nov 20, 2012 1:29 AM
Oct 2012
i just had to laugh at the sister and shina both sticking rice on their face
Nov 20, 2012 1:44 AM

Jul 2009
Over all i quite thoroughly enjoy this entire episode,

The first ecchi moment, i just laughed. it wasn't expected really.

Also, i've noticed, that Nanami is getting pretty perverted, already, several scenes showing off her perversion,

I really didn't mind the Yuuko, i actually quite enjoyed her, it was something, new to the show, the little sister competing between Shiina and Nanami was great

the whole episode was a bundle of laughs.

I'd actually love to see this take on a "True Harem End"
not many can successfully do these types of endings, Oreimo did fairly alright with their harem end, going both ways, with a good/bad end, which could work out nicely here.

If not, i really support the Sorata x Nanami pairing, just because, Nanami, would be a more supportive girlfriend, where as Mashiro would still depend on sorata,

all in all, the next episode, sounds great, even if it's going to be "fanservice" galore. it will still have some sort of advancement, they wouldn't try and sink this ship.

I'm going to see if i can get the light novel xD
Nov 20, 2012 1:50 AM

Dec 2008
really funny episode..
like i said many times.. this anime never fail to entertain me...

eventhough i didnt really like this imouto personality, because it's too generic maybe? lol... this imouto appeareance make heavy impact to these 2 main heroine.. like shiina slighty realize her feeling to sorata (maybe?). and to nanami, she must be aggressive if she didn't want to leave out...

that date really cute.. past 3 ep nanami got more spotlight than mashiro, i thought.. love sorataXnanami moments in this ep.. that so simple but cute and hearthwarming to watch...

then.. misaki.. what a badass driving skill... she can join street racing and i not surprised when she win... lol

4.5/5 from me.. 0.5 left out because of imouto persona..

Nov 20, 2012 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
Luux said:
worst episode so far.

QFT.
Going all haremy and fanservicy is not the way to do it.
Nov 20, 2012 1:59 AM

Mar 2012
I had mixed feelings about this episode.

To start off i liked how they develop more of aoyama. I liked how she prayed for sorata and the hug was cute.

Misaki and her driving was funny as hell. I wish i can do that and get a license lol.

But the part i didnt like is a new character introduction being sorata little sis. That kind of just ruins the mood of the story. I just didnt like it. I wish it was just a one time filler episode with the little sister .. but its gonna get painful since she applying for same high school.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 20, 2012 2:01 AM

Aug 2011
AlexGK said:
Luux said:
worst episode so far.

QFT.

I seriously fail to understand the minds of some people at times. This anime is a rom-com.., it is supposed to be the way it is right now. After episode 1, if you did not realize that, you need to read genres tags more lol.

You cannot fault a duck for being a duck!

Stop complaining about it being haremy and fanservicy..., this is what the anime is about.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 20, 2012 2:07 AM

Sep 2009
This episode was hilarious. I know some people won't like it because of the type of episode this is (even though this is a rom-com). For those who are looking for more drama, I'm sure there will be more later on.

Also, has anyone noticed how many rom-coms JC Staff pumps out?
Nov 20, 2012 2:19 AM

Aug 2010
For this week's episode, JC Staff thought "Sanity is for the weak!" and thus, this episode was 100% insane.

Loved the loli fanservice (as well as the nanami and mashiro fanservice), but one this is for certain: If Yuuko reappears, I WILL ballgag her

I still wonder why they gave Misaki her license. The only reason I can think of is "If we don't she'll be back"
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 2010
Poor cat had a hard time censoring Yuuko pantsu.

Jun 2009
Worst episode so far in my opinion. What's up with all the brocon characters nowadays? Personally I'm not a big fan of them. Sure Yuuko is bringing some hilarious moments with her, but I feel like her character is overused. Surely in last seasons of anime shows.

The ecchi scenes were too much for me to like it. I think this show doesn't need that to shine. We've seen that Comedy and Drama are the main reasons why this show stands out in reference to other rom-coms. I also hope this doesn't turn out to be a harem. Two girls was enough and I like both of them. I can still be ok with Yuuko coming in, cause in my eyes she isn't a competitor ( family-related and yes that is forbidden love ). I really hope that this show doesn't go the harem - ecchi way. We have enough shows for that already. I want an good rom-com with a good story. Ecchi scenes are ok,but not too much please. Like the whole bath scene here, that was too much for me. It was little in contrast with the other eps in my opinion.

But I still love this show. It's one of my favorites this season, with Tonari no Kaibutsu and Chuunibyou.
Nov 20, 2012 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
Not enough Misaki.
Nov 20, 2012 2:40 AM

Aug 2012
How the hell did Misaki pass her driving test when she was speeding 99% of the time?

Oh it's anime.

Funny episode but a little overboard on the fan service.
Nov 20, 2012 3:52 AM

Dec 2009
Hopefully Imouto will never come back.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 20, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2011
I regret watching this episode while eating
and I'm sorry, my neighbor if I made any annoying laugh
Nov 20, 2012 4:09 AM

May 2010
Lol,"I did it,Nancy"...That scene between aoyama & Kanda was so cute.
Nov 20, 2012 4:09 AM
Jan 2011
I wonder if Yuuko has some brocon thing with Kanda?

I don't get as to why does Yuuko's panty shot have to be censored after it was already been flashed?
Nasty001Nov 20, 2012 4:20 AM
Nov 20, 2012 4:43 AM
Dec 2010
Sakurasou meets Onii-Ai. How much better can this get, seriously?
Nov 20, 2012 5:57 AM

Aug 2010
Nasty001 said:

I don't get as to why does Yuuko's panty shot have to be censored after it was already been flashed?

Most likely to take a shot at all those anime who overcensor stuff to boost BD sales
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 20, 2012 6:40 AM

Apr 2011
Sorata has one cute harem. Damn you, Sorata! You lucky bastard!

Also, Sorata's mom is probably voice by the same VA as Kuroko in to Aru Majutsu no Index and in Railgun. And Ogura Yui is voicing Yuuko! Awesome!
MagitoNov 20, 2012 6:46 AM
Nov 20, 2012 6:51 AM
Sep 2012
Wordsmith said:
Nasty001 said:

Most likely to take a shot at all those anime who overcensor stuff to boost BD sales

The sales are bombing hard because of the korean turmoil. The show is been boycotted and will be regardless of how good this show or how clever their marketing strategy is. They can't save it.
Nov 20, 2012 6:53 AM

Jul 2007
Am i the only once that noticed "Alex kid in the miracle world" ringtone?!?! First game i played in sega master system in 1996 or something :p

Overall very cool episode i loved it. Nice fan service and a good laugh :3 I hope we see Yuuko again soon !!
Nov 20, 2012 7:10 AM

Apr 2010
This episode was brilliant such a good laugh.
From the start was Yuuko was jumping around and we almost gat a fan service scene and then the cat appeared from that moment it was just good comedy.
The reaction Yuuko made when entering the dorm and seeing Sorata fall on top of Shiina and then Shiina's words to make things worse.
Also the parts where Aoyama appeared and Yuuko panicked even more especially when the maid program was warning Sorata and Aoyama and Shiina where just standing there eating ice cream.
Then there where Sorata's parents who also seemed like a funny couple especially with Sorata's reactions makes me wonder what kind of situation he grew up in.

Aoyama's reactions are getting better and what's more is the fact that she isn't honest with her own feelings and embarrassed at them.
However if she doesn't react soon Sorata might be taken away from her.
Then there was also the bathing scene with Jin stirring up the situation with his comments and Aoyama is certainly good at trowing things hitting Sorata while she can't even see him.
Her hearing was good as well with her comments.
The final scene with Yuuko telling she was on to Aoyama about her feelings for Sorata was nice with the reaction of Aoyama.

Then there where the driving lessons of Misaki seems like that driving instructor was experiencing hell in that car it's a wonder that Misaki passed the test with that driving.
Nov 20, 2012 7:29 AM

Aug 2010
bippo said:
Wordsmith said:
Nasty001 said:

The sales are bombing hard because of the korean turmoil. The show is been boycotted and will be regardless of how good this show or how clever their marketing strategy is. They can't save it.

Did you understand what I have written? No, don't say anything, I can tell from your answer...
Nov 20, 2012 7:37 AM

Oct 2010
Officially dropped and not because of the ecchi fan service. The show gets more generic every week.

Only good characters this show has is Misake, Jin, and Shiina.
bonifideNov 20, 2012 7:43 AM
Nov 20, 2012 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Horrible episode. Which chapter is this? I'll skip it
Nov 20, 2012 7:43 AM

Jul 2009
Poor cat never saw that flash coming.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Nov 20, 2012 7:57 AM

Feb 2012
best show ever this season. The funniest episode so far. Loved the whole episode. I'm speechless right now. It was sooo good to be criticized lol

Best couple: Aoyoma and Sorata. OH YEAH.
His imouto isn't counted tho 'cause it's obvious, she's related by blood to Sorata.

Kurogashi said:

best

BEST MOMENT INDEED so far in this episode.
Nov 20, 2012 8:40 AM

Dec 2011
Aoyama, such a good girl, hard worker and smart... Then why do I like weirdos like Mashiro xD
Nov 20, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
I really like the different approach they showed here, the staffs of the Anime are showing us their flexibility. Good episode overall~
Nov 20, 2012 9:43 AM

May 2011
Naxrrhid said:
AlexGK said:
Luux said:
worst episode so far.

QFT.

I seriously fail to understand the minds of some people at times. This anime is a rom-com.., it is supposed to be the way it is right now. After episode 1, if you did not realize that, you need to read genres tags more lol.

You cannot fault a duck for being a duck!

Stop complaining about it being haremy and fanservicy..., this is what the anime is about.

I don't mind fanservice in all, but i don't like consecutive cliche use. I still had my laughs in the episode though.
Nov 20, 2012 10:25 AM

Jul 2012
much better than last episode. Actually really good, had a lot of laughs.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Nov 20, 2012 11:17 AM

Feb 2012
I'm willing to bet once summer break is over and the new semester starts Sorata's sister will show up again, given she did say she was applying to Sui so that takes some of the edge off it but still.
Nov 20, 2012 11:52 AM

Mar 2012
And here we see the beginning of a true harem. This wasn't a spectacular episode if you were looking for character development (although Aoyama's feelings for Sorata is basically beaming out at this point), but there are some good laughs along the way. I'm still enjoying the jokes so far and there are certainly a couple of awww moments along the way. Still, I'd prefer this series to not be totally stuffed with episodes of this type from here on out and I expect more drama to pop up. After all, the results of Sorata's application are going to come back at some point.
Nov 20, 2012 12:10 PM

May 2009
tezann_t said:
And here we see the beginning of a true harem.

What?
Nov 20, 2012 12:22 PM

Nov 2010
Cloudy-Sky said:
Am i the only once that noticed "Alex kid in the miracle world" ringtone?!?! First game i played in sega master system in 1996 or something :p

Overall very cool episode i loved it. Nice fan service and a good laugh :3 I hope we see Yuuko again soon !!

man i came to this topic just to see if anybody noticed hahaha i had to pause this ep because i couldn't stop laughing xD

realy felt nostalgic and made this episode just pure awsome :D (ok glad the sister is gone now, like her but will get in the way haha)
Nov 20, 2012 12:54 PM

Aug 2008
Shiina trolled so hard this episode.
Nov 20, 2012 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
I just only ship Nanami and Sorata
but I bet it's not gonna happen cuz my otp come never true T.T
Then I ship Misaki and Jin

What age do you actually need to be to get a driver license in Japan?
Nov 20, 2012 1:32 PM

Nov 2011
A date with 3 girls, swimsuits next week :)

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 20, 2012 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
bippo said:

Japanese otaku are scum, or at least the ones who boycott a show over something as stupid as this.
Wild_BoyNov 20, 2012 1:51 PM
Nov 20, 2012 2:07 PM

Oct 2012
3692 frames
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

320 by Md_Abdullah »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Do You Remember This Anime?

Fantom_Slayer - Sep 5

39 by Kagayaku3_0 »»
Sep 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

642 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

403 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2012

245 by Megumin_SatouS2 »»
Aug 18, 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.