Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 15, 2012 12:30 PM
Nov 2008
I cried so much QQ.But that's good,it was a very beautiful story ^^.
Sep 15, 2012 12:31 PM

Mar 2009
Good series. Hazuki is an awesome character i loved him ^^
Shimao pissed me off most of the times but i felt sorry for him anyway.
7/10
Sep 15, 2012 3:45 PM
Dec 2008
The ending somewhat redeemed the last episodes.

And Shimao really got the short end of the stick. It seems he cannot die and is stuck as a ghost forever.
Sep 15, 2012 4:39 PM

Oct 2007
Sprawls said:
The ending somewhat redeemed the last episodes.

And Shimao really got the short end of the stick. It seems he cannot die and is stuck as a ghost forever.
He is already dead, period.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 15, 2012 8:36 PM

May 2011
I'm amazed Rokka was able to talk to Shimao so clearly about her feelings for Hazuki. But in that frankness she allowed Shimao to move forward as well. When they talked while their heads touched, I teared up. And I felt some kind of terrible when she made the bones comment. But it also made me think of a song I love dearly. Death Cab for Cutie's I Will Follow You into the Dark. And ah, how I would have loved to know what Shimao was up to between the marriage and the end.
Sep 16, 2012 6:56 AM

Mar 2012
Wth is wrong with anime's ending recently? Got rushed like hell.. So Shimao finally decided off to heaven after Rokka passed away and then Hazuki at 65?
Keep moving forward
Sep 16, 2012 7:24 AM

Jun 2012
Although I did enjoy this series I felt like the ending was really rushed. I think it would have been better is Hazuki has gotten his body back in either episode nine or ten that way it would have given a little more time to show the romance blossom between Rokka and Hazuki. Instead they skipped ahead to showing their children and grandchildren, which was alright and somewhat cool but I think could have been better. Also Shimao still hasn't moved onto the next plane of existence? I thought for sure he would have since Rokka had died.
Sep 16, 2012 9:20 AM

Dec 2009
HATED IT.

Literally no one came out on top in that series. Rokka never really moved on past her husband's death, Hazuki was little more than a traumatized wreck, and Shimao haunted them FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, while they dedicated an entire room to him as a shrine in their house!

Honestly, this should have been a movie as opposed to a series. As a series, it dragged and re-tread the same ground over and over and over again. And the body-switching! The first quarter of the series (four episodes, was it?) is devoted to Hazuki wooing Rokka and making actual PROGRESS, but then Shimao comes in, hijacks the series, and then it becomes about HIM, while it should have been about THEM. At the end, Shimao never moves on, Rokka and Hazuki pick up their relationship (kind of) where they left off before Shimao took over, and... That's it.

It DRAGGED and I HATED it. It was an extended NTR fantasy and-- ugh. Never again. So many of my friends put this on their "on-hold" list to wait out the body-switching escapades, because honestly, it should have been a temporary thing. Just mind-numbing. It moved me at first, but I can only sympathize with a character I despise so much before I want to throw myself out a window.
Sep 16, 2012 12:13 PM

Dec 2009
singleturbo said:

I wonder if their daughter came from the time Shimao had sex with Rokka in Hazuki's body and that is why he asked the kid to call him grandpa? Creepy...

Same thing I was wondering. Creepy, but also interesting.

I didn't like that little "storybook" that Hazuki was in, I mean, it should have shown just Rokka's husband using his body and that's it. I basically skipped all that boring story and just watched the "normal" parts.
Anyways,

7/10
LiinahSep 16, 2012 12:24 PM
Sep 16, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2011
freshfrenchtoast said:
lol am I the only one who liked Shimao more than Hazuki?

I feel the EXACT same way. I loved Shimao and I was hoping he'd get a happy ending.
Sep 16, 2012 4:25 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the time skip at the end. 8/10 for this series.
Sep 16, 2012 4:28 PM

Sep 2010
I still have mixed feelings about the anime. I went to this expecting a slow romance (based off what bit of the manga I had read at the time) so that didn't bother me. The lull in the last couple of episodes (up until episode 11) was frustrating because I feel like they could have put more interesting content into those episodes. I really wish they had spent the whole last episode showing Rokka and Hazuki's life together/their passing, but it was still tied up very nicely.

I liked Hazuki. I liked Shimao. I liked Rokka. I have trouble understanding the minor bit of Hazuki Hate that I've seen in a few of these posts. He was a young man in love with a womanl that had some serious baggage, and he just got thrown into this crazy situation that he had little control over. (Granted, he could have told Shimao no to the body-borrowing, but I'm sure he thought it would help resolve things.) I also liked Shimao a lot, despite his ruthlessness towards the end. Given that sort of situation, I think that he behaved fairly realistically even if that meant me not caring for his behavior much. Rokka was a bit of a mess, but that was also realistic in itself. Her husband had only been dead for three years, and while she was aware of his illness from the beginning, she was still young and therefore not able to fully come to terms with it. Then in comes this young, handsome man who bluntly confesses his love for her. Is it fair for her to progress with Hazuki when she still was still so stuck on Shimao? Without a doubt, it had to be difficult for her.

Of course I would have liked a happier ending for Shimao, but he was dead, so aside from moving on what happiness is there for him? Any other happiness he could have achieved would have taken away from the reality of the anime. (Yes, the anime has a supernatural tag, but I think it maintained a good balance throughout the majority of the episodes.) Either way, either Shimao or Hazuki had to get the short end of the stick; but Shimao already got the short end three years prior and he just needed to accept that. And yes, I do agree with other's that Rokka's statement about their bones being together was a bit silly; I'm fairly certain my face turned into D: at that particular part.
Sep 16, 2012 5:38 PM

Apr 2007
I liked the ending, but the last few episodes leading up to it were boring and draggy. Too bad, it started off rather nicely :<
Sep 16, 2012 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
It's really a shame because I thought this anime was going to be great with the first episodes, and all.

But then the storybook bs/Shimao pissing me off in every episode commenced, and everything went downhill for me. I found myself checking how many minutes were left in the episode rather than focusing on what was going on itself.

In the end, I'm glad a double suicide didn't happen and Hazuki ended up with her - well, he basically claimed her.

I can't believe Shimao didn't fucking leave, still.
Sep 16, 2012 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
Decent lovestory. I'd give it an 8/10.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 17, 2012 12:50 PM

Jan 2011
First half > second half.

Ya wow did Shimao seriously not leave those two be throughout their duration together?

I still found it to be a little odd that Shimao's room was still left untoched. She accepted the fact that she had fallen in love again but at the same time could never fully move on. I guess Hazuki was being honest with himself when he said it was fine if he is number two to her as long as they can be together (paraphrased).

The fact that Shimao was still present in the physical world (all this time I guess?) kinda ruined the ending for me. I commend his undying love but at the same time find it to be quite unfair to Hazuki in the end. The massive time skip was probably not the wisest of choices to do.
Sep 17, 2012 1:12 PM

Jan 2011
rebmastu said:
HATED IT.

Literally no one came out on top in that series. Rokka never really moved on past her husband's death, Hazuki was little more than a traumatized wreck, and Shimao haunted them FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, while they dedicated an entire room to him as a shrine in their house!

Honestly, this should have been a movie as opposed to a series. As a series, it dragged and re-tread the same ground over and over and over again. And the body-switching! The first quarter of the series (four episodes, was it?) is devoted to Hazuki wooing Rokka and making actual PROGRESS, but then Shimao comes in, hijacks the series, and then it becomes about HIM, while it should have been about THEM. At the end, Shimao never moves on, Rokka and Hazuki pick up their relationship (kind of) where they left off before Shimao took over, and... That's it.

It DRAGGED and I HATED it. It was an extended NTR fantasy and-- ugh. Never again. So many of my friends put this on their "on-hold" list to wait out the body-switching escapades, because honestly, it should have been a temporary thing. Just mind-numbing. It moved me at first, but I can only sympathize with a character I despise so much before I want to throw myself out a window.

Heh. Ditto. I think what you wrote describes my feelings about this series best. I liked the art and music though.
Sep 18, 2012 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
rebmastu said:

Yes, I agree. Definitely it would have scored a higher score from me if it were a 1 or 2 hour movie. Possibly up to an 8/10 actually.
The whole fantasy and body taking over thing took so long and dragged for half of the series. It was really pretty and all, but a waste of time.

IZEROII said:
First half > second half.

I agree. The first three episodes could have easily scored a 9 or even 10 out of 10.
Sep 19, 2012 11:34 AM

Dec 2009
The middle might have been a bit dragged but I really enjoyed the end. I believe there was nothing left to say after Hazuki and Rokka got together. Hazuki was willing to accept the who thing with Shimao and move on. I also believe that even Shimao was able to move on. In the last scenes he was shown flaoting towards the flower shop, while earlier he was not able to leave the building so he gained some sort of freedom after the whole incident and was able to cross over to the other side after their deaths.
Sep 19, 2012 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
Great conclusion to the series. My only complaint about Natsuyuki was the drastic change of pace into first gear after the body-swap. That's what made the series drop about a good 2 points for me. Still a great series, though.
Sep 20, 2012 2:14 PM
Feb 2012
First of all, I'll give it a 9/10 score since it *was* a beautiful series in my eyes.

Although I have to agree that the last 10 minutes weren't the best. First Rokka wants to kill herself after realizing that she's in love with Hazuki, then- fortunately if I may add- Shimao uses some common sense and prevents her from doing so. Now I thought that he'd be gone with that which he kind of was but at the same time not. Hazuki and Rokka get married after the former gets back his body. Then many, many years pass, Rokka dies, Hazuki as well, their daughter and grandson are shown and then Patrick Swayze comes flying back to *finally* (!) find his eternal peace. I wonder where the hell he was all the time and more importantly, why a ghost is granted so much power (switching back between his and the real world, taking over bodies etc).
Well, conclusively it can be said that the last few scenes of the last episode were rather distinct but all in all it was a nice ride.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 25, 2012 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
To much Shimao in the 2nd half....

7/10
MusashiRoseSep 25, 2012 1:52 PM
Sep 26, 2012 3:25 AM

Oct 2011
beautiful show throughout - great mix of comedy, tragedy, romance.....this last episode had me feeling very emotionally drained at the end, in a good way - my only complaint was the flash forward in time at the very end.....seemed an unneeded addition to what would have been a perfect ending - overall really amazing anime on the nature of mortality, love, and loss, and how we move on (or don't) afterward....8 of 10................
Sep 28, 2012 2:32 PM

Aug 2009
Awesome, beautiful and touching anime. I really liked it's pace and presentation. Definitely one of the best this season.

The end was really good, only sad thing is that Shimao still hangs around as a ghost.
Though it seems he somehow found peace.

9 of 10 for me.
Sep 29, 2012 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
Everyone was waiting for that fanservice scene near the end with Rokka-chan and Hazuki married and living happily together... not them both dead and having to see Shimao again... Loved the story and characters(besides Shimao), but that ending wasn't sweet enough for me =/
Sep 29, 2012 11:28 PM

Jun 2007
ForgiveSins said:
Everyone was waiting for that fanservice scene near the end with Rokka-chan and Hazuki married and living happily together... not them both dead and having to see Shimao again... Loved the story and characters(besides Shimao), but that ending wasn't sweet enough for me =/

It kind of bothered me personally too, especially the fact that Shimao goes around talking to children that are entirely unrelated to him trying to get them to call him grandpa. He's not just pathetic, but at this point he's just infuriating. No matter how much you loved her, it's not your kid or your kids kid or whatever else, please fuck off and die properly already. He was already bad enough during the show and never even made up for it, and this ending just made him doubly bad.

Pretty much everything after he took over the guys body really ruined the show for me - but that ending was really the worst.
TallonKarrde23Sep 29, 2012 11:31 PM
Sep 30, 2012 1:39 PM

Aug 2008
So Shimao is still roaming around as a ghost? wtf let the poor man rest already.
And what an abrupt ending. I want to see more of Hazuki and Rokka's life together, not this silly time skip with a few cheap photos.

Sometimes I think this show has the wrong priorities.
Sep 30, 2012 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
Pretty much everything after he took over the guys body really ruined the show for me - but that ending was really the worst.

I agree. Everything before that was perfection.
Sep 30, 2012 2:50 PM
Sep 2012
I like how this anime started, but I really feel that body swapping part or Hazuki's stay in the sketch book more specifically was too long. I do think Shimao trying to get the kid to call him grandpa was more him trying to be funny though.
Oct 1, 2012 5:26 AM
Nov 2011
Hm, to my surprise, the anime came out pretty good. I have to say, the first four episodes were so amazing I was almost scared... the middle part lacked somewhat because of that psychological bit but soon gained up speed and well, compiled up beautifully. 7/10.

I wonder if Hatsuki could still see Shimao after he left his body. If he could, boy would that have been quite a site living with Shimao's ghost glaring at him, having children and particularly his whole life with Rokka.
Oct 2, 2012 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
But hey, they still weren't that old when they died, were they? I mean aren't japanese people living longest in the world? But maybe it isn't so much about lenght than quality...

And maybe Shimao was flying that 65 years all around, not clinging to Rokka anymore? But after that, if they went to the afterlife, who gets to be with Rokka now, can they all really rest in peace? :O

But after all, this was a masterpiece :') I'll put it on my favorites immediately.

Oct 2, 2012 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
Lelouch22 said:

Even though that shift of focus should have improved his character, Shimao instead became a constantly uncertain and completely unsympathetic character with hardly any development at all. His apathetic lack of conviction and vague sense of resolve created a massive contrast between him and Hazuki, and how much they each cared for Rokka. While there seemed an initial desire to make Shimao sympathetic, his very selfish and cruel actions only led him to becoming a wholly inconsistent and ambiguous identity; one that continually failed to derive any sort of sympathy from me. Perhaps that was the point though. Although I strongly doubt it, it’s certainly possible that Shimao wasn't supposed to be a particularly likable character, but the focus on him and his rather sorrowful past seems to distinctly say otherwise.

Great post, all of it. I had to highlight the part that bothered me the most in the series. I feel like Shimao started off as a somewhat sympathetic character, given his sad and sorry existence, but devolved over time, unfortunately. In fact, most of the characters developed for the worse. Rokka got increasingly infuriating, and Hazuki spent most of his time in fantasy land; his development was basically stalled for a majority of the series, which I think was a terrible mistake. Not only that, his love for Rokka seemed superficial to me.

All in all, I couldn't get invested in any of the characters, and without the emotional connection to them, I obviously didn't think it was an enjoyable show. There are much better josei out there.
Oct 15, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2010
Glad shimao got out of him.
Oct 24, 2012 11:35 AM

Jan 2012
it was a meh series for me, just scraping a 7 and I think that is more so because I loved the animation and the ending of this show was brilliant. The story itself was slow and not very exciting and kinda predictable but its okay for a one time watch and I'm glad Shimao redeemed himself by doing the right thing at least Rokka was a lovely character also!
Nov 16, 2012 5:48 PM

Jan 2009
Shimao was a douchebag. Good riddance.
Nov 30, 2012 1:31 AM

Jan 2012
anime went downhill fast....

6/10
Dec 15, 2012 6:55 PM

Jul 2008
I am being overly harsh, and I might change the score later, but 4/10.

I am so disappointed in this series. Until the body switching it was an 8 or 9 and I was really excited for it each week. But it sure proved me wrong. It was a struggle to finish. Ugh, wasted potential.

Shimao sucks.
Dec 23, 2012 10:32 AM

Nov 2007
They ruined the whole thing with timeskip and then showing Shimao again after all these years.

An anime which could have been one of my all time favourites ended up getting just a 7/10.

Sigh~
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 25, 2013 1:14 AM

May 2013
Not many anime that I have seen show couples getting married let alone have children. I wish they hadn't have done the huge time skip. It's a little disappointing, it would have been better if they had shown a few years into the future and not completely send them to the other side.
Eon21May 25, 2013 1:17 AM
Jul 13, 2013 4:06 PM
Apr 2013
Well-played Hazuki , i knew u can change Atsushi's heart in the end...i rate this series 9/10 because of the story and characters.Best ending possible.They all had a fulfilling life in the end. bb
Feb 5, 2014 4:36 PM

May 2012
What a heartwarming ending! Really this sure is a hell of a good ending to close of the series, really enjoyed this lovely and touching ending!

The story in general was also quite properly done with a great pace both story and episode wise and the art/animation combined with the lovely characters sure made up for a great anime! 9/10
Mar 20, 2014 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
was about to hate Shimao for being selfish prick but I changed my mind after he bit Rokka's neck instead of taking her with him to afterlife...

AND OMG AAHHH HAZUKI AND ROKKA'S DAUGHTER IS CUTE AS FFFFFF with those slanted eyes and grumpy face all the time ngaawww <333 and the grown up her is beautiful <3

anyway, overall this series is so heartwarming, one of the best josei anime ever, although there were some parts that left me going "ehhhhhh" but it's "ehhhhh" in a good way~ AND YEAH THE OP&ED ARE SO GOOD I cry evrytiem

the industry need more josei anime!
May 21, 2014 12:55 AM

Mar 2010
8/10 , I don't think the ending was rushed , but it feel like lacking of something that 'should have had filling the gap-hole'. What a great series , it has awesome starting....its just the conclusion which I find to be dissatisfying :(

I mean wattaheck does that goes guy still doing on earthhhhhh
at least 1 episode / special to explain these trivial things D:

but anyway , because both seiyuu Nakamura and Fukuyama are my favorite , I dont mind they ending it like that. coz my fav seiyuus done their job fantastically HAHA!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2014 12:55 AM

Mar 2010
GarLogan78 said:

Shimao sucks.

LOL haha!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
I don't know what to feel after watching the last episode, It was certainly emotional but I felt that Rokka agreeing to kill herself to be with Shimao was a slap to the face to Hazuki.

Isn't that basically saying she chose Shimao over him? Even though she ends up saying she's glad he was the one she fell in love with after the fact, it still kind of made it seem like he was second place.

As for the time skip, I'm glad that we were able to see those pictures of them through out their lives. I'm also happy that they both died old, and the reason for that is because it closes the book to their story. Who knows, maybe Hatsuki and Rokka's spirits are together? After raising a family and spending so many years together, I'm pretty sure her love for Hatsuki was stronger. That's how I saw it after Rokka was no where to be seen with Ghost Shimao at the end.

Maybe she moved on and is with Hazuki.

Overall the show was enjoyable, the ending was satisfying if not for a few things that bugged me as mentioned above.

7/10
Nov 29, 2014 9:43 PM

Dec 2010
Hm. Interesting to see the varied reactions. I can see why some people would be annoyed, but I feel that's warranted if you think of this series as a hazuki x rokka love story. However, I think this was on the contrary a lot about when it's not so easy to move on. That is, Shimao can't move on. The only way he could achieve peace was for...his loved one to no longer be on the earth. And that's why he had to wait for her to die before being blown away by the wind.

I think westerners especially think this way, that if someone you loved dies, it's better to move on with someone else. I don't think of course that that's wrong, but I feel this anime was getting at something a little deeper than that. It's hard to put into words, but what this anime did very well was express the irreplaceability of a loved one.

I thought it was beautiful anyways. I did feel impatient about all the fairy tale scenes but the surrealism did help lend something to the mood and feel of the story.
PknoctisNov 29, 2014 9:57 PM
Feb 22, 2015 10:31 PM

May 2014
Shimao had way too much screen time.

In the earlier episodes this show had so much promise and I was really enjoying it, but after the body switch it just all went downhill and never picked back up again. The Hazuki and Rokka kiss scene was cute, but then the time skip just destroyed it all again as we didn't get to see anything else between the two and Shimao showing up right at the end was like a smack in the face.

I feel like I just wasted a whole night marathoning this. 5/10.
Feb 26, 2015 4:29 AM

Dec 2012
This was the first time that I read the OP's lyrics and it really explains why it was able to stir up such strong emotions each time I heard it. The lyrics describe Atsushi's situation and feelings of lingering perfectly. The facial expressions and gestures in this episode were absolutely stunning and gave a powerful sense of the feelings these characters were experiencing. For example, Atsushi's mouth shaking as though he's about to completely break down. I was on the edge of my seat when I thought they were going to do a double suicide, I have to admit I wouldn't have been too surprised if they had gone through with it at this point.

The ending...really wasn't what I expected. The huge timeskip was a big surprise and although it was a bit sad to see characters talking about the MC's being dead, it was also heartwarming to see what a fulfilling and happy life Rokka and Hatsuki ended up living together. As for Atsushi returning, I feel like that did take away from the entire point of the past 10.5 episodes, but I think he came back to finally put everything to rest now that Rokka had passed on. My guess is he let it stay there to let Rokka keep her memories of him.

Overall this turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I initially had this at low priority, but after watching the OP could not resist picking it up ASAP. Even though this was a gripping love story, I think that it was so much more than that. Rather than the love triangle, I feel as though the main focus was on Atsushi coming to terms with his death and letting both himself and Rokka move on. I found myself constantly empathizing with Atsushi, as it's understandable that he wouldn't want to give up on the person who means the most to him. Why should he stop and say "aw shucks, I died. Fair enough, I'm letting my wife go." He got that once in a lifetime opportunity and challenged the notion of "Till death do us part." It was interesting how he mentioned that he was no longer thinking logically as he was an illogical existence. His logic and reason became the product of his raw, pure emotions.

All of the characters were awkward and I loved that as it brought in this sense that they weren't romanticized or carefully tailored, but normal people. I'm still unsure as to how exactly the picture book fit into all of this thematically. Maybe it was the bridge that allowed Atsushi to become a ghost in the first place. Or maybe it was just there to serve as another supernatural element.

8.5/10, certainly another strong choice to follow up my Valentine's choices.
Jun 24, 2015 5:35 AM

Aug 2010
An unexpected series in many ways. Didn't think it would go the way it was after episode 2 lol and though it's a little unrealistic, I guess the story was kind of beautiful in its own way. Lots of emotions too, from Rokka, Atsushi and Hazuki. It's a shame not much of Hazuki's feelings were developed much after Atsushi took over Hazuki's body though. Also a shame was that Hazuki and Rokka's relationship was not developed much after their reunion especially.

One thing I like about this series is how theme is about moving on to a new love after the death of a loved one, and from the perspectives of all those involved meaning the person left behind (Rokka), the new person/love (Hazuki) and the person who died (Atsushi), though in reality Atsushi's point of view would be non-existent and only hypothetical, I thought it was an interesting add to the mix of emotions and point-of-views.

It was good I guess in overall, but not as good as I thought it would be and I thought it didn't reach its maximum potential. And why must that horrible hat of Rokka's made multiple appearances throughout the show lol

Btw, awesome OP and ED!
blue-yJun 24, 2015 5:38 AM
Sep 22, 2015 12:27 PM
Oct 2013
Ugh what is up with the lack of HazukixRokka in the anime. The body swap took way too long =/
I wish they gave more time to see them get lovey dovey. That kiss was very well animated though!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 5, 2012

151 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2012

103 by katakumplat »»
Feb 11, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2012

90 by katakumplat »»
Feb 7, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2012

71 by katakumplat »»
Feb 5, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 16, 2012

88 by katakumplat »»
Jan 28, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.