Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 17, 2013 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty enjoyable episode imo. I feel like the atmosphere changed quite a bit with the new school environment. So they are students now...

I find Ai's uniform to be quite cute:

Anyways, I found the episode to be pretty funny. Nice to see some new characters as well. Ha, the boys got into trouble. Kinda nice seeing Dee Ensy I guess.
Aug 17, 2013 10:07 AM
Nov 2010
i love so much this episode!!...finally ai is at school with alis!! <3
Aug 17, 2013 10:22 AM
Aug 17, 2013 3:01 PM
Dec 2012
Great epcape. I laughted at Ai when she thought Julie had sent her to the academy. Wonder why Julie has not plucked Ai from the academy yet. He started to chase the kidnappers as soon as Ai was kidnapped, didn't he? Also wonder what Alice and the ghost are trying to do after the escape.
Aug 17, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2007
That red hair guy is by Uchiyama-san? She got caught to be in Goran Academy, where she's like a prisoner that cannot get out. So the students are full of special power. There are three guys including the red hair guy who tries to escape. ... Just to add students just because no more new babies getting born from God abondoning. Witch girl who looks like ghost is helping them escape without having her body to be exist.

Is it going to be a long, final arc for this series? Even though it is slow and hard to understand as always, but this ep. is slower in storytelling.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 17, 2013 5:54 PM

Jul 2013
Havnt seen it yet but why is Hambart still a main when he died so early in the story
Aug 17, 2013 9:17 PM
Jan 2013
tsubasalover said:
That red hair guy is by Uchiyama-san? She got caught to be in Goran Academy, where she's like a prisoner that cannot get out. So the students are full of special power. There are three guys including the red hair guy who tries to escape. ... Just to add students just because no more new babies getting born from God abondoning. Witch girl who looks like ghost is helping them escape without having her body to be exist.

Is it going to be a long, final arc for this series? Even though it is slow and hard to understand as always, but this ep. is slower in storytelling.

I don't think this arc is going to be longer than the other since a pattern has already been formed where a full arc = 3 episodes. So it's most likely only going to be this episode, along with 8 and 9 that they'll use in order to cover the third novel.

1-3 = First novel
4-6 = Second novel
7-9 = Third novel
10-12 = Fourth novel

As for the episode, I enjoyed it a lot but from what I can judge from some Japanese and illustrations, some scenes were changed/not animated. But, that's fine since they don't have a lot of time to put in the small scenes.
Aug 17, 2013 10:04 PM

Jun 2013
Where can I get the subs... like now? ; ~ ;
Ughhh Alis Color...
Aug 17, 2013 11:35 PM

Aug 2012
alis color is so cute lol
Aug 18, 2013 3:39 AM
Mar 2008
uchiyama koki as alis color~~~i've loved his voice since watching zetsuen..now,gonna wait for the sub!!
Aug 18, 2013 10:59 AM
Jul 2010
I already watched it, it was a nice episode(honestly, not as good as the previous) but WOW, no sub yet? Three groups are subbing in and not ONE has released anything... from what I got, it wasn't anything too much to translate. No typeset, no special stuff, so... what's taking them so long?
Aug 18, 2013 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
The show isn't even scheduled in HorribleSubs site. I heard they dropped it. Crunchyroll takes like 3 days to sub this show.

So, it will be a Sunday With God today?
Aug 18, 2013 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Will subs come out tomorrow?
Aug 18, 2013 8:17 PM

Jul 2008
Why shows that I like always are subbed indefinitely ;_;
Aug 19, 2013 1:57 AM

Jul 2010
DL-ed it last night but only got to watch just now.

Wow an esper school that kidnaps espers... lol @ Ai not believing it at first (thinking it's an ordinary school).
Stratmitos seems to have been around for hundreds of years, and she mentioned that it's fate that herself, Alis and Ai were to meet there... wonder if she somehow knows the future?

I wonder when Ai escapes, will she follow Alis or Yuri?

This ep felt rushed overall. The emotional impact wasn't there when Yuri realises Ai has been abducted. And we didn't see any progress on his chase. I was honestly expecting Yuri to emerge out of that hole rather than Alis.

okasion said:
The show isn't even scheduled in HorribleSubs site. I heard they dropped it. Crunchyroll takes like 3 days to sub this show.

So, it will be a Sunday With God today?

Horriblesubs will release it in a day or two. http://horriblesubs.info/release-schedule/
SigsigAug 19, 2013 2:05 AM
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Aug 19, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Subs out by Hatsuyuki.
Aug 19, 2013 7:23 AM

Jul 2013
Subs are finally out, and this was a pretty calm episode, I wish that they gave more fan service during that bath scene =(
But it was kind of funny when Alis and his gang were misunderstood to be peeping toms, but I wonder what importance does Dee, Alis, Ai's encounter has.
Aug 19, 2013 8:18 AM

Aug 2008
Nice episode. It was hilarious when The boys got caught. Ai has something more special going on! I wonder if Dee is alive or dead.
Aug 19, 2013 8:59 AM

Jun 2012
Oh Ai, how naive you are

HybridMBLAug 19, 2013 9:05 AM
Aug 19, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
Meh, the only good thing in this episode was the revelation about Whisper in the end.
Aug 19, 2013 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
This episode went very fast for me, I didn't feel almost anything at all. But I do think they are building something important for the next episodes. This would be supposedly the last arc based on the characters of the ED so I'm very intrigued what's the role of this guy and what will happen after this arc.
Aug 19, 2013 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
Ai is so dense. But then again, after being raised to dig, I guess she wouldn't find digging for a school exercise weird. And then she randomly goes" Oh yeah, I am half gravekeeper and half human, you know?" I think she shouldn't mention that to everyone she meets. Maybe she wouldn't even be kidnapped if she kept that a secret.

This is what I imagined:

They stop for gas. Ai raises down the window and waves at the person next to them. "Hey guess what. I'm half human and half gravekeeper! I'm going to save the world!" And that is how this happened.
Aug 19, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2013
Woah all of the students there have different powers. Interesting.
Aug 19, 2013 11:45 AM

May 2013
Dont Ai notice that the red haired guy is the lion dude? and i thought that ghost was going to be Scar's Daughter
Aug 19, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
really interesting concept - a school where all pupils have different powers. it just seems a bit sudden because there wasn't anything like that before. but on the other hand the explanation wasn't that bad because we learned before that wishes can do a lot in that world. so let's see how they deal with that situation.

but i can't deny i'm a bit sad they left that beautiful city. i feel like there would've been a lot of potential. the arcs could be longer in general.

yaminogame91 said:
Ai is so dense. But then again, after being raised to dig, I guess she wouldn't find digging for a school exercise weird. And then she randomly goes" Oh yeah, I am half gravekeeper and half human, you know?" I think she shouldn't mention that to everyone she meets. Maybe she wouldn't even be kidnapped if she kept that a secret.

This is what I imagined:

They stop for gas. Ai raises down the window and waves at the person next to them. "Hey guess what. I'm half human and half gravekeeper! I'm going to save the world!" And that is how this happened.
haha x) but yeah, i cringed, too. i mean she's very young and she lived her whole life in that little village and she actually doesn't know anything about the world, but sometimes she just seems too naive. stop telling everyone you're half human, half gravekeeper!
Aug 19, 2013 12:23 PM

Sep 2011
it was a ok episode, i didnt really enjoy it until the very end

part of the preview looked interesting though and hopefully it will improve

xin09 said:
Dont Ai notice that the red haired guy is the lion dude? and i thought that ghost was going to be Scar's Daughter
they actually arent the same person, i got that mixed up too, they did a poor job on the character designs on them

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 19, 2013 1:14 PM

May 2010
Finally OTP feels start.

Finally a protagonist who doesn't sit right across the window in their classroom xD

Ai's got her own harem now :p Cool girls. Run is so cute.. Tanya's power is also very cool. Alis getting beaten in the bath scene was funny, I didn't expect that xD The 22 years old boy, this anime and its age stuff xD I hope Ai and Alis have lots of moments from now on and judging from the ending song, they will hopefully *Fingers crossed *
Aug 19, 2013 1:37 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Litrydow said:
Meh, the only good thing in this episode was the revelation about Whisper in the end.

That and meeting Alis, I'm liking that guy since he's voiced by Uchiyama. Ai's so annoying when the whisperer said that she was the one that made her go to the clock tower, and then Ai said that, no I just thought it would be nice to go to the clock tower, it's true! I'm pretty sure that's the point, that you don't realize you're being manipulated...but what a cool power.
Aug 19, 2013 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
TragicRomance said:

Ai's got her own harem now :p
first harem ive ever seen with 0 participants

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 19, 2013 2:17 PM

Jan 2013
6 episodes left and I still have no idea where this anime is heading!

Alis and Whisperer seem to be very interesting characters at least.. I can't say that for all of the other students. I just hope things start to pick up next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Oct 2011
Awesome!! A school full of espers. Ai is now enrolled?? She was destined to meet Alis and Whisper??

Wait isn't Alis the same guy from Ortus ( Mask maker???) Both have red hair but mask guy VA was Kimura-san. Yet Uchimiya-san is his VA.

Can't wait to find out the secrets of this school
Aug 19, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2012
xin09 said:

the lion guy is someone different
he's voiced by ryouhei kimura while alis color is voiced by koki uchiyama so they're different
Aug 19, 2013 4:26 PM

Feb 2012
Wow a school setting all of a sudden with pretty enjoyable characters who can't leave school and are now trying to escape?

Looks like this is going to be the best arc thus far.
Aug 19, 2013 4:26 PM
Feb 2013
The characters in this show look so damn gorgeous.
Quite a good episode.
Aug 19, 2013 5:27 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode as always.
This anime jumps to different settings and scenarios so quickly, it always feels like something different.
Aug 19, 2013 5:44 PM

Dec 2011
I wish we could have seen more of Yuri's side trying to rescue Ai... but it was interesting to meet more of the characters especially the ghost girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2013 8:25 PM

May 2012
I really thought that the red haired guy was the masked red haired guy in Ortus. Hehe..was kinda confused at first.
Aug 19, 2013 8:36 PM

Jul 2008
Why the hell am I enjoying this so much.
Aug 19, 2013 9:04 PM
Mar 2013
Always leaving me wondering about what's going to happen next. >w<
Aug 19, 2013 10:11 PM
Oct 2012
Feeling some Academy City vibes happening with these new characters with powers. I'm getting more and more intrigued and interested in these unique settings this show brings every arc.
Aug 20, 2013 12:40 AM

Jul 2011
I didn't... actually... like this episode.

There are a few interesting elements to it I guess, such the "triplets" which I thought was kind of different and neat. The idea of the school essentially kidnapping the kids was a little intriguing but for me, the motive was kind of meh worthy. It seemed more like a quick and easy explanation to go along with a quick and easy story...but maybe they'll be more depth revealed later. who knows.
Also I get that the show follows a pattern of Ai meeting different people, each with their own gifts, but wouldn't this arc work just as well without giving every single kid a power? For one thing most of them sounded useless.
When I saw that there would be a school setting in the preview last week I groaned, and I groaned again throughout the bath scene, especially the whole thing with the boys showing up.
But hey, this is just an anime and I should know better than to nitpick at anime.

But this show has proven twice now that it has the ability to bring just a little hint of uniqueness to each tale, so I'll stay optimistic.
samspot8r8sAug 20, 2013 12:43 AM
Aug 20, 2013 12:52 AM

May 2011
What the hell kind of crap did Ai just get thrown into lol. This school really creeps me out and I am pretty eh on all of the students so far, besides Alis.

I am extremely intrigued as to what Dee was talking about there at the end. Can't wait to find out what her and Alis's true purpose of being there are and why she thinks they're destined to meet.
Aug 20, 2013 12:53 AM

Sep 2009
I wonder. Would the final arc be 4 eps or they plan some additional one?
Aug 20, 2013 6:50 AM

Apr 2011
Wait, so she was providing information to Hitler???
Aug 20, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2010
Nice a lot of new lolis( and new characters)

Aug 20, 2013 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
I really enjoyed the last arc but the start of this one missed the mark for me a little. Hopefully it picks up again in the next few episodes.
Aug 20, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
So a new arc begins! Alis was pretty cool, I never get tired of scenes where that one male character randomly ends up in the female bathhouse unintentionally. XD
Aug 20, 2013 9:28 AM

Feb 2011
I can't believe how they just changed the setting so freaking fast , lol.
Aug 20, 2013 9:59 AM
Oct 2011
I feel like as if this episode lost the charm that SundayWithoutGod was having..

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Aug 20, 2013 10:20 AM

Feb 2009
"I want to save the world!" Yeah, like the world asks you to save it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.