Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 11, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, it seems Komari's life always have some kind of trouble, even out of nowhere. This episode puts her position into jeopardy again.

There were a mix of comedy-drama moments especially during that heated meeting. I also found it funny how there was an entire room dedicated to Komari, and she even had to wear a shirt with her own image on it. Just priceless.
Nov 11, 2023 6:00 AM

Feb 2020
Komari wearing Komari shirt. x3 How cute is that!

Lol at Sakuna's room. Someone is a pretty big Komari fan.

And now she's forced to kill Komari. Poor girl... :(

SerafosNov 11, 2023 7:05 AM
Nov 11, 2023 6:10 AM

Jan 2018
Another really enjoyable Komari episode. Komari wearing her merch was funny
Nov 11, 2023 6:31 AM

Apr 2010
So Sakana has issues as well, hopefully they won't be to bad.
And Millicent is walking around again which can't be a good thing but hopefully she will leave Komari alone this time.
Komari still has a lot to prove tho so i wonder how things will turn out.
Nov 11, 2023 6:40 AM

Mar 2021
Enjoyable episode, it seems no matter how hard she tries Komari just can't get any peace and quite and be left alone
Nov 11, 2023 6:40 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
As it runs out, Sakuna is not only part of the Inverted Moons, she's been threatened to kill Komari for her family's sake. Not only that but she had contact with Millicent and she also apparently has an obsession with Komari even if she doesn't show it in exagerrated ways apart from her room.

I am appreciating that despite the heavy yuri vibes this show gave me in the first few episodes it still has a story to tell and it has some cohesion. We'll see how heavily they lean into that later.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 11, 2023 6:47 AM

Oct 2007
Komari have a star gazing date with Sakuna. Komari survive because Vill arrived on time. She's really lucky to have a loyal maid like her.

things turn serious... someone from Inverse Moon is blackmailing Sakuna.

looking forward to next week.
Nov 11, 2023 7:01 AM
Apr 2022
Oh damn, you're lucky, Komari Vill came on time to save Komari from Sakuna, who has the face of an angel but apparently has a very dark side, OK, let's wait for the next episode. Will Sakuna make a contract with Millicent?
Nov 11, 2023 7:07 AM
Sep 2021
Looks like sakura is blackmailed by inverse moon people to kill all the crimson lords, let's see what step she will take.
Nov 11, 2023 7:53 AM

Apr 2010
Things took a cool turn at the end there, next couple weeks will be really fun.

Another week with no OP, they are truly trying to make use of the time slot the best they can.
Nov 11, 2023 8:15 AM

May 2021
Okay that was a great rollercoaster ride. I feel every emotion there in just one episode, great plot twist too. I really hope Komari can solve everything quickly. One thing Im glad is that nobody can ever really die in this universe, because I am so weak to saw a deceased characters.
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Nov 11, 2023 10:28 AM
Aug 2022
I wasn’t really too interested in Sakuna last episode but this episode changed my feelings.

She’s definitely taken the spotlight of the show for me.

God dam I wished we would have never seen Millicent ever again.
Nov 11, 2023 11:36 AM

Dec 2018
this is just too sad; sakuna really has it rough but i hope she can save her family without doing unspeakable things. this war is going to be totally awesome i think.
Nov 11, 2023 11:41 AM

Jun 2015
The plot thickens, and that vampire meeting went sideways. Looks like a battle royal is on the cards
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 11, 2023 12:53 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to StateofOhayo
this is just too sad; sakuna really has it rough but i hope she can save her family without doing unspeakable things. this war is going to be totally awesome i think.
@StateofOhayo This part before sakuna try to "choke" komari feels really sad and says it all. It shows how depressed and hopeless she was. And the last scene really makes the viewer feels empathy for her. I wish she can save her family too. Look forward for the next episode, what komari / vill has up of her sleeves for upcoming crimson lord's war.

Btw something that keeps bothering me is that how komari don't feel something fishy with Sakuna while Sakuna keeps telling the hints to Komari that she is trying to kill her.

Nov 11, 2023 1:37 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Eaxillier
@StateofOhayo This part before sakuna try to "choke" komari feels really sad and says it all. It shows how depressed and hopeless she was. And the last scene really makes the viewer feels empathy for her. I wish she can save her family too. Look forward for the next episode, what komari / vill has up of her sleeves for upcoming crimson lord's war.

Btw something that keeps bothering me is that how komari don't feel something fishy with Sakuna while Sakuna keeps telling the hints to Komari that she is trying to kill her.
@Eaxillier i think she's just a nice person that doesn't think evil of others but yeah, those hints were kind of on the nose. lets see what happens but i just hope everyone makes it out okay. sakuna is definitely not a bad woman it's just heartbreaking to watch.
Nov 11, 2023 1:47 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to StateofOhayo
@Eaxillier i think she's just a nice person that doesn't think evil of others but yeah, those hints were kind of on the nose. lets see what happens but i just hope everyone makes it out okay. sakuna is definitely not a bad woman it's just heartbreaking to watch.
@StateofOhayo true true hope everything turns out better for sakuna. She definitely deserved it after what she had been through.

Nov 11, 2023 1:55 PM
Oct 2021
That's what happens when you leave important affairs in the hands of a dumb 15-year-old. She keeps getting tangled in difficult situations and doesn't have a clue on how to handle them. I don't really know what's going on anymore, but seeing how things progress in the hands of dumb leaders is pretty funny and entertaining.

Nov 11, 2023 5:26 PM

Apr 2022
sakuna turned out to also be obsessed with terakomari but she has it rough, the merch though. vill just casually murdering before the crimson lord conference lol. last episode's animation looked off but i'm glad this episode looked as good as usual.
Nov 11, 2023 5:41 PM

Oct 2022
Sakuna got a bit creepy for a moment there.

Her situation is pretty dangerous, and now I'm wondering how they're gonna fix it out.
UndefeatedBahamut
Nov 11, 2023 5:54 PM

Jan 2017
I never thought Sakuna was a big fan of Komari before. So we have two Yuri ships now.
Nov 11, 2023 7:30 PM

Dec 2022
I feel bad for Sakuna, she literally adores Terakomari and now she has to kill her.
Nov 11, 2023 7:43 PM

Oct 2022
They've been rather generous in skipping the OP to make room for more content. Apparently the security for vampire jail is worthless but no character reacts to this. All that work for nothing.

Nov 11, 2023 8:18 PM

Aug 2013
Already been suspecting Sakuna.. I thought she was killing for fun, but now I believe in her!
Nov 11, 2023 8:24 PM

Nov 2022
I'm impressed by how many life-sized Komari doll Sakuna have 👏👏👏 What a hardcore.
Nov 11, 2023 8:35 PM

Oct 2022
Terakomari had it right, if a terrorist take over your family, you just have to kill the terrorist.
Nov 11, 2023 9:48 PM

May 2019
I'm thinking that the priest that ate with Sakuna also has something to do with Inverse Moon, maybe he was the voice on the other end of that communication device Sakuna used at the end there. A reason I'm suspecting him is him saying to himself goodbye and that he hopes Komari will find happiness in God's kingdom as Komari ran past him.

Side note, I did not expect to see Millicent again but hopefully she gives advice to help Komari rather than kill her.
Nov 11, 2023 10:08 PM

Dec 2022
If only Terakomari had some way of initiating her Core Implosion, like a bottle of "medicine" or a pill of blood to take in case of emergency. Whilst she will forget she went full OP, atleast she would have a defence in the event she needs it.
Nov 11, 2023 10:15 PM

Oct 2022
Sakuna has that dangerous obsessed stalker vibe. What's with all that life sized dolls.
Nov 12, 2023 12:59 AM

Feb 2019
Damn so everyone who gets close to Komarin trying to kill her 😂 I knew something was up with Sakuna. She’s obviously not fully committed to the assassination thing, hr it was pretty obvious that she was planning something. She’s just a little too cute if that makes sense. I think she probably does care about Komarin and wants an out, but seems like she’s stuck in this role.

I mean cmon, no one is making that many life sized dolls if they’re not in love fr lmao

Surprised to see Millie back so soon though. I mean I know she’s on the cover of future LNs so I assumed she’d be back, but not this soon after that ass beating
Nov 12, 2023 1:02 AM

Nov 2022
Poor Komari just cant catch a break from terrorists
Nov 12, 2023 2:37 AM

Oct 2022
I'd ask why that chick is alive but seeing as they literally used revival magic multiple times throughout the series there's prolly only a specific way to perma kill someone.

Nov 12, 2023 9:26 AM

Sep 2008
The poor Sakuna v_v' I'm sure Komari will save her!!

Love the scene in Sakuna's bedroom! So many Komari!! But she is a little.. terrifying, hahahhh

Millicent is back?! I don't know why, but I love her..
Nov 12, 2023 9:35 AM

Jul 2017
The Crimson Lords Conference, where Komari will have her position be interrogated, Sure, Flote wants Komari out by the impeachment, though Karen will not take this lying down, and to make matters worse, Komari's boasting only makes her more frustrated. Even though the conference went nowhere, for one of the Crimson Lords to have Delphyne killed, it's just Vill acting up should she be part of the opposition. And if that's not clear, Flote wants to rage war against Komari, but a Crimson Lord's War is more entertaining to its people.

Komari just wanting to be a novelist, and conspicuously putting her name on the novel, that could pose a problem...and to make things hilarious, Sakuna having a whole wife range of Komari merch, even she noticed her name on the manuscript. What Sakuna fears the most is the infighting, and Komari really doesn't care if she is a stalker or anything, being friends is the honour. But Sakuna's family, which apart from a big sister with the same name, what is Sakuna exactly chocking up? Vill came to save Komari at the most unexpected, though her sensing is right on the track since Sakuna is also part of Inverse Moon.

Yet someone else affected by Inverse Moon, ordered to kill Komari. And Millicent, seemingly revived from the dead, is her advisor this time.

The Crimson Lord's War is not important, Inverse Moon is the terrorist organization to get rid of.
Nov 12, 2023 12:21 PM
Oct 2023
to many extra conflict added just to expand the length instead of making the story more conflicted
Nov 12, 2023 4:39 PM

Dec 2022
Kind of figured she's afraid of asking Komari for help since she is her target and who knows what would happen to her family.  
Nov 12, 2023 4:55 PM

Oct 2022
Curious to see how her meet up with Millicent goes. Considering they seem the absolute opposite personality wise.  
Nov 12, 2023 6:52 PM
Mar 2019
The whackiness of this anime is so over the top, and then it becomes serious which gives you a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm happy to come along for the ride.
Nov 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Dec 2022
It would be cool if Milicent tells Sakuna the sort of beast Komari is when she sips some blood.

I'd like to think the mistake she made was getting on her bad side.

If Sakuna learns how to activate Komari's core implosion she can use her as a weapon

Nov 12, 2023 7:33 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
A definite step up from the one before it.
I'm glad the animation is back on the right track, and the events this episode were really intriguing and fun. I did NOT expect Millicent to make a comeback so soon, and she is still smug despite being humbled hard.

I really like where this is going. Also just another common and casual Villhaze Win. This girl is genuinely unstoppable and she goes to any lengths for Komari.
Nov 12, 2023 7:38 PM

Dec 2022
I figured that Sakuna was behind it and didn't willing want to go through with killing people. She seems too innocent to be a proper terrorist.
Nov 12, 2023 8:01 PM

Jan 2017
Truly the easiest way to stop democracy is to kill the people doing the voting, Vill is truly big brained
Nov 13, 2023 4:01 AM

Mar 2008
I wonder what Sakuna does with those Komari dolls when alone (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

I feel sorry for Sakuna being in a situation like that.

Komari is screwed.
Nov 13, 2023 8:44 AM
Jan 2019
I had the privilege to watch it and it's incredibly awesome. No doubt, I can't wait to see what happens next.

5 out of 5
Nov 14, 2023 10:34 AM
May 2021
This anime gets fun to dark really quick bruh
Nov 14, 2023 11:28 AM
Jan 2023
Well that took a turn very quickly. Now the Crimson Lords are at war, and Sakuna attempted to kill Terakomari. Wow this show is getting good, loved this episode and can't wait to see where this goes.
Nov 18, 2023 7:10 AM

Oct 2017
Not surprised regarding anything Sakuna related, pretty much within expectations and I don't really like characters like her so whatever. Anyway hopefully the crimson lord battle will be fun.
Nov 18, 2023 8:55 AM

May 2020
For some reason I don't feel sorry of that girl at all, and after getting a glimpse of her creepy obsession, I mean no one should.

Also, did they really not try to hide the fact that the person who was threatening her over their usual means of communication actually had the same voice as one of the crimson lords???? Lol.
Nov 19, 2023 5:02 AM
Jul 2022
Maybe this episode is just lacking in the graphics and plot provided
Nov 20, 2023 5:09 AM

Apr 2015
The plot is fuckin stream of consciousness lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

57 by wildhood »»
Sep 19, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

143 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 5, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2023

121 by Whoareyou_vl »»
Aug 4, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

65 by qewpe »»
Aug 2, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 7, 2023

128 by removed-user »»
Jul 27, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.