Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
So much blushing this episode LOL

But in seriousness, Yutaka (Shinozaki's sister) seems like a mature person, even more mature than her brother. She also seems very ond of Shiori. On the other hand, this episode protrayed Shiori like an abandoned cat lol
Aug 19, 2023 10:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Christmas vibes from the get-go, Santa senpai and Kouhai tonakai plus a hug. And then that cat dream too. That's naughty xD, Shinozaki-san. How is it possible for two different people to have the same dream though, lmao? Chief's messages couldn't have come at a better time and that too on two to three occasions, something's fishy.

Comiket! Hayakawa sending the Chief hardcore panels of BL (accidentally) was hilarious, and they appeared on tv too, lmao. On another note, it would've been perfect time-wise if this episode came out last week, because it would've been right in the middle of Comiket 102 this summer. Missed opportunity, indeed.

Final phone call before the end of the year, that was sweet. Shinozaki's onee-san sure knows what's up. And her questionnaire to figure out followed by her interactions with his "woman" was hilarious. Hayakawa and Chief, we get a bit of that here but I'm expecting more of it in the coming episodes. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 19, 2023 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
A festive blend of Christmas and New Year's, isn't it?

After spending the year-end at his parents' home, Takuma receives a call from Shiori. A smile graces Takuma's face as his seniors share reflections on the past year and express their gratitude. However, a minor misunderstanding arises when his older sister Yutaka misinterprets the situation, believing her brother finally has a girlfriend. Then, on New Year's Day, Shiori makes an appearance in Takuma's dream—transformed into a cat inside a box right in the middle of the street. LOL

It's reassuring to observe that the series isn't solely focused on the core cast, as evidenced by the introduction of new characters even six episodes in. Yutaka's character holds promise, and it's my hope that she'll make more appearances in the future. Takuma's amusing dream certainly stood out in this episode, becoming the highlight for me, to be honest.

Aug 19, 2023 11:03 AM

Apr 2010
Well the sister appeared and it seems she is pretty straight forward especially when it comes to small things which means she won't object a marriage between the mains and is even actively trying to accomplish that marriage.
She looked really serious tho but their mother seemed rather laid back, well she only appeared in one scene.

Aug 19, 2023 11:08 AM

Apr 2016
Well, and here i thought that we got all that there is for Christmas stuff last week, seem some leftovers were turlly left, and some new years wishes too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But what we also got, was more of the blonde girl nerd stuff, seriously girl, if its so God damn embarasing, why even make/read it. Makes you think eh :). Also, the sister needs a spin-off, and a movie.
Aug 19, 2023 11:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm sempai as a santa is damm adorable. Its cute seeing Hayakawa's bond with the manager improve so much. The dreams that he's having sure were all fun ones and rather vivid ones too. Its nice that we got to see some new faces in this ep as well. The shrine visit sure proved to be more fun than i expected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2023 11:52 AM
Jun 2020
The Shinozaki family sure has a type.
Aug 19, 2023 12:05 PM
Oct 2020
It was a lot of time that I won't laugh seeing an anime. I'm laughing until now hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
Aug 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Mar 2021
Takuma's Sister made her debut and has immediately fallen for Shiori's cuteness so much so that she has already started thinking about her Brother and Shiori's wedding

Shiori was super cute in her santa costume
Aug 19, 2023 12:49 PM
May 2017
I missed Shiori and had plenty of her at her most feline... Both couples are the cutest. Takuma's sister seems to be as nice as him.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 19, 2023 1:05 PM

Feb 2007
Omniscient manager sending well-timed, slightly creepy messages. :D
Aug 19, 2023 1:29 PM

Feb 2019
Damn as soon as I make a video about this show being disappointing it bounces back with a solid episode lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

But this was a very cute one. Festive episodes are always the peak for these types of shows and the same rings true here. Shinozaki and Katase had so many cute moments today. The fact they both had the same cat dream is hilariously convenient

Hayakawa and the manager had some great cute moments today as well. Relevant doujinshi convention segment since comiket 102 was just last week. I love how the manager didn’t even complain about having to draw a BL ero scene.

Katase has the entire Shinozaki family in a chokehold man 💀 was not expecting his sister to go that crazy and jump on Shiori like that. Hilarious end to the episode and I hope we’ll see more of Yutaka. She should be able to play wingman with Shiori and her brother
Marinate1016Aug 19, 2023 1:34 PM
Aug 19, 2023 1:39 PM
Oct 2021
i’ve missed this show so much omg. the start was cute and kinda gutted it was a dream tbh
Aug 19, 2023 2:43 PM

Feb 2014
If felt fitting that both Shiori and Takuma would have dreams of each other, with the one involving Shiori being a cat being so damn cute! X3

This episode introduced Takuma's older sister, Yutaka, and she didn't waste time in making plenty of funny moments with her insistent questioning of her brother about whether he was "seeing someone" or not. After meeting Shiori for the first time during a shrine visit, she couldn't help but snuggle her while asking Takuma about future wedding plans!

Hayakawa and based manager also had some great scenes as well. He was awesome enough to help Kayakawa with her BL doujin, even contributing to a saucy page that she gave him to do by accident and it sounded like her book was a success at Comiket. Not only that, but the headpat that he gave to her at the shrine was adorable.

Overall, this episode was great fun and definitely worth an extra week's wait for it. Here's hoping that there isn't any more delays.
Aug 19, 2023 2:46 PM

Jul 2019
Akina is odd, I don't know what his deal is besides making Shiori and Takuma a couple. Is he flirting with Hayakawa or just teasing and trolling?

Yutaka-san is a nice addition to the cast.
Aug 19, 2023 2:56 PM
Sep 2022
can this anime get anymore generic then it already is?
this anime is literally speedrunning SOL
Aug 19, 2023 3:14 PM

Jan 2012
The first half was pretty meh, psychic text message from the boss aside. And even that I felt was used one too many times. The introduction of the big sister was very welcomed however and made for a better second half of the episode, imo.
Aug 19, 2023 3:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Tiny Senpai has once again returned to us from the anime ether, and this was a spicy episode to return to. We got two different dream scenarios, the first being the two of them as Santa and a reindeer which was really cute, I was thinking it was some kind of themed party for the office at first but a dream makes more sense lol. That was great, but the cat dream was even better, kitten Katase just takes the cute thing and makes it ultimate cute, and the two different perspectives enhanced the greatness. And one thing I learned about this, the manager is a wingman to surpass all others if he can influence dreams like his texts suggest lol.

And we also met Yutaka, Shinozaki’s sister, she’s definitely a beautiful babe and she immediately made me love her with her goofiness, she’s already proving to be a great wingwoman too, I especially loved the marriage beam lol, can’t wait to see her in the show from here on out. Hayakawa also had some nice bits with the manager, selling her BL manga together was really sweet despite what the manga is about lol, and their moment during the shrine visit was great as well, I definitely think the manager is doing this intentionally now if there was any question before lol.
Aug 19, 2023 4:53 PM
Nov 2022
Yutaka best girl 🚬

Finally back after a week off and it feels weird to see Christmas stuff in August ._.

For a moment I didn't like Yutaka but seeing that she really supports Shiori and Shinozaki's relationship then I liked her.

It's good that they also develop the relationship between the manager and the other girl a bit, 10/10.
Aug 19, 2023 5:15 PM

May 2019
Wow, the dreams that Takuma were a bit lewd, especially the 2nd one where Shiori licked him... Shiori had a similar dream where she was in a box as well haha.

This was a fun episode with several funny moments. I like both Shiori and Takuma's interactions and also the manager and Hayakawa's interactions (of course Hayakawa had him touch up some explicit BL scene for her doujinshi lol).

Takuma's sister is great too, it was hilarious when she tossed Shiori to Takuma and asked when the wedding was going to take place. Btw it looked like Shiori did not mind the interactions with Takuma's sister.

Aug 19, 2023 5:38 PM

Mar 2020
Back after a week break, and those dreams were something weren't they? Those perfectly timed texts from the manager as well... Yutaka was pretty hilarious as well, and as always, manager is carrying the show. Good to see this return, no more golf tournament delays please!
Aug 19, 2023 6:37 PM

Apr 2022
christmassy vibe episode this lil bro is having the wildest dreams ever.
Aug 20, 2023 3:13 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode had some comedy and cute scenes, Had fun throughout the episode.
Aug 20, 2023 4:00 AM

May 2020
Well, I hope everyone does get a manager like him in their workplace, who not just NEVER make a fuss about the work but even help you in your hobbies(however weird they might be).

Leaving those juicy dreams aside, I liked the intro of main dude's big sister. She and manager already make a great pair. So need more of her.
Aug 20, 2023 4:13 AM

Feb 2022
Yup, big sis is on board...

Wow those dreams.... pure filth.... need more lol

Manager is making those moves
Aug 20, 2023 4:34 AM

Oct 2013
New best girl of the season entering to overthrow Shiori??
Aug 20, 2023 5:09 AM

Jul 2017
Christmas as Santa and reindeer, Shinozaki's dream sure is not illusive, known by Manager Akina of all people as well...

Hayakawa, together with Manager Akina, at Comiket selling doujinshi, they work like an well-oiled machine, especially since it's 18+ BL work. The "love" between the manager and Hayakawa sure produced a good project, though Akina is more an otaku and Hayakawa can't dodge the feeling of her friend seeing them both as a couple. Sure, Shinozaki exchanged contacts with Shiori, and his affection for her is growing as Christmas passes and New Yerar is approaching, though his lil' sis Yutaka senses a notion that her younger brother has found his significant other.

Shiori as a cat, that is once again a dream that Shinozaki concocted up, though somehow Manager Akina knows again. The change in POV to Shiori, it's more of the same, though in an innocent relationship human-cat way...yet another dream that Akina knows as well, how much is he aware lols. It's the same wiith Yutaka, whom she suspects that her lil' bro is suffering from a case of love disease, and trying to deduce what Shiori is to him. The usual New Year shrine visit, and the juicy dreams keep them both apart...and Yutaka came out of the blue to wrestle Shiori in her cuteness, and Manager Akina pulls no punches to support their ship together. Of course, to Hayakawa, Yutaka hasn't changed one bit, and Manager Akina is a manager who supports his underlings in the most hilarious of ways. It's the same for Manager Akina to Hayakawa, and the wedding preparations...will have to wait for the future.

Manager Akina and Hayakawa's ship is going strong, plus Yutaka's support...how frenetic will it be?
Aug 20, 2023 6:46 AM

Jan 2020
The 'manager' is actually so caring when he reminded both Shinozaki and Shiori not to worry about their dreams, and I didn't expect he is the one behind all that too.

Good episode with a lot of comedy here!

Aug 20, 2023 7:33 AM
Aug 2023
Kawaii 🔥💗💗💗💗💗💗
Aug 20, 2023 7:49 AM

Jun 2021
Lol they had the same dream. Also, the manager's text was curiously funny.
Aug 20, 2023 10:22 AM

Dec 2013
The boss needs his own show and just one episode in and the big sis is already top tier.
Aug 20, 2023 11:47 AM

Oct 2017
Onee san is here and I already like her.
Aug 20, 2023 3:25 PM
Dec 2022
They dreams Takuma and Shiori had was so similar it was cute, and that the Manager had a weird psychic link to them is so funny!! Takuma's sister was a funny new character, her personality was so out there, from her questions to spying on her brother. I don't blame her for loving small and cute things, who doesn't 😂? Her and the manager have clearly became best friends and comrades in the "Get Takuma and Shiori together" plan! I ofc support them 😂!
Aug 20, 2023 8:58 PM
Oct 2019
Omg both of their dream. LMAO

Sister hold no bars, just straight to the point.
Aug 20, 2023 9:27 PM
Mar 2015
The manager is sending out dreams about cute kittens to his workers The sister has bought into it
Aug 20, 2023 10:57 PM

Oct 2022
Manager Chihiro knowing about their dreams was so funny. Chihiro recruiting Shinozaki's sister as a wingwoman, so fun.
Aug 21, 2023 3:02 PM

Jul 2016
Man, side characters in this show are so entertaining. Takuma's busty onee-san was such a joy to watch.
Not to mention I loved how they decided to introduce her character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 22, 2023 1:52 AM

Mar 2008
The manager must be doing some subliminal messaging stuff to get those dreams to sync up

Why cant i have dreams like that.

The big sis is a fun addition.
Aug 22, 2023 7:48 AM

Oct 2008
HAHA! Manager Akina and MC's older sis Yutaka is really roasting both of the lovebirds into marrying each other! hahaha fun ep!
5/5.

Aug 23, 2023 5:40 AM

Jun 2019
That marriage beam is what got me lol. Best episode so far.
Aug 26, 2023 11:46 AM

Apr 2021
another good episode.

how cute Shiori pretending to be a cat, funny that the two had the same things.

I thought his sister wouldn't accept this "friendship".
Aug 27, 2023 5:46 PM

Aug 2020
Wow!! The classic hatsumodo episode and the classic indie manga con all in one! And Shinozaki's sister is cute and beautiful!

This series is definitely the most heartwarming of this Summer 2023 season.

Sep 2, 2023 3:23 PM

Jan 2021
A sister that is cute, likes cute smol things and is an awesome wingwoman. She is perfect. The mixture of matureness and airheadedness is way too cute. Marriage beam will surely have its effect.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 5, 2023 9:00 AM

Jul 2016
The fact that he knew about their dreams has me ocnvinced that the manager is some omniscient force of nature that gets his power from wholesome pairings.

She just got here and I already love the big sis.
"Get married beaaaaam!"
Sep 14, 2023 2:30 PM

Feb 2018
The dreams Shinozaki and Katase both had this episode were really something...
Hayakawa having manager help out with her "book" ended better than you would expect it to.
Shinozaki's big sis Yutaka also wasn't what I was expecting, but she seemed to really hit it off with Katase.
Sep 24, 2023 11:03 AM

Dec 2022
I was almost laughing the whole episode. Manager and Shinozaki nee-san the MVP of this ep. Manager the best wingman ever even in their dreams lmao
Sep 26, 2023 2:18 PM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode
Dec 9, 2023 4:40 PM

Aug 2011
I'm withholding a rating until the end, since its a bit controversial per the reviews.

Personally, I'm enjoying it so far. Although I can't deny the cuteness of Shiori & Takuma, I'm feeling the connection between the manager and Hayakawa. To me, they add spice to the show.

Mar 9, 6:06 PM
Jun 2022
Change Name To ' My Tiny Cat ' No Height Jokes , Smh . Atleast , The White Hair Guy Was Entertaining!
Apr 19, 4:34 AM
Apr 2021
LMAOOO THE MANAGER KNOWING THEIR DREAMS KILLED ME MAN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like how did bro know EXACTLY when the dream ended as well, like the dreams were so specifically weird for the both of them to even have so that was funny as well to watch

Yutaka is already best girl of the series already and tbh all the side characters are perfect in their own way, I don’t know which one is better Chinatsu, Yutaka or the manager. Her saying ‘Special Love Beeeeeeeeam’ was so funny man😭😭😭😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

62 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

32 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
May 20, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.