Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 13, 2021 5:29 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The impending Demon Lord battle, the fight of the bad guys: the Kisaragi employees and the remnants. Nyaa~

Snow is a crybaby over her loan and a massive greedy one for money, Rose is still a kid, and Alice doesn't care for pleasantries, all whle hunting down the Elite Four with Heine and Russell's group. And being bad guys at that, No. 6's plan is scum, but Kisaragi-proof.

From an ancient civilization to a sci-fi setting, Snow is easily taken in by robots (and bonus allowance from Alice) lols. Both Heine and Russell draining themselves against robots, and with No. 6 and the rest secretly following behind. A device created to wipe off humanity, but the Sand King is priority. All humans aren't hateable, except for No. 6, and kicking Russell in the crotch is also a scum move, it's SUPER effective. Heh.

At the end of the day, as much as No. 6 can play the good guy act, he is first and foremost a bad guy. And bring in the "ancient weapon" mecha robot that Russell controls for his revenge, together with No. 6's pervy move, retreat's out of the question.

"Big" final battle...how to claim victory in this one?
Jun 13, 2021 5:29 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Six really is being tagged along with some of the most useless bunch. They do nothing except crying. This time they're going after some relics from the ruins and he has cooked up a plan for that.

He's really a scum of society. Doesn't give two shits about anyone but hilariously enough it works on him. Six and Alice really don't fit in the likes of bad guys. Poor Heine and Russell. LOL. But that ancient weapon looks pretty powerful and Heine got wardrobe malfunctioned as usual by Six.

One more episode to go. How will they handle Russell and this weapon?
Jun 13, 2021 5:32 AM

Jul 2020
Went from KonoSuba to Evangelion real quick xD! Magic to mechs, this anime has it all!

Snow's plan wasn't all that bad, but leave it to 6 to create an even more scummy plan in the meanwhile. Turns out snow is one of those people that can throw away their motivations if you wave a wad of cash at them, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do am I right?

You know something is incredibly wrong when Grimm is the only one with a conscience, both snow and rose have officially been brainwashed with the promise of money and yummy food.

The chemistry between heine and russell was sweet, thought I was watching the wrong anime until 6 came in with the boot to the crotch basically turning off rusell for good. Leave it to 6 to manipulate the situation and keep both women and children hostage to get what he wants.

Thought it was kinda sus from how russell just accepted to hand over the machine, turns out he can go power rangers mode and jump into it and heine had a return crystal, but she left behind an important part with 6 if ya know what I mean xD!

Seems like the fight against the mech will be the conclusion for this season, pretty sure 6 will do something scummy again and somehow win the fight in the most stupid way but I ain't complaining!
LeviathanHWDJun 13, 2021 5:37 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 13, 2021 5:36 AM

Jan 2021
Nooo, how can Rose not remember what happened?! D:
I thought Snow at least had a good heart, but a Bonus is a Bonus

Since when did this become a Mecha? 😂
Well, the plan didn't work out in the end.... But something good came out of it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 13, 2021 5:41 AM

Nov 2019
Best girl Grimm really do be feeling out of place getting dragged into shitty situations courtesy of shitty and scummy people, LMAO.

Also, Heine and Russell may be bad guys, but this does not mean they ARE bad guys.

Jun 13, 2021 5:47 AM
Jan 2021
Damn Heines and russels interaction was kinda cute. Kinda felt bad for them
Jun 13, 2021 5:51 AM

May 2018
Yes, everyone here are role model people indeed!

Lol so we're fighting a gundam next episode
Jun 13, 2021 6:06 AM
Oct 2016
The last mission we'll see with this low life squad has commenced! Going to get that ancient weapon to stop the sand king before the demons can get it. I've always enjoyed with this show how it makes Six and Alice the bad guys most of the time. We're not following some good hearted hero trying to save the world it's a ruthless evil organization no matter how many good things they might do out of guilt. Six nearly killing Russell with that hit to the back of the head. That was nuts, he went from claiming victory to panicking. The whole time with them just following Heine and Russell until they got to the end, with Rose, Snow and Grimm coming to the realization about how bad that is. That cracked me up, them becoming disillusioned towards Six and Alice. Snow kept being captivated by the idea of Alice giving her a bonus. Lots of funny moments as they crept behind until the last moment. Now time to stop this ancient weapon with the final episode
Jun 13, 2021 6:21 AM

Apr 2018
Snow the crybaby is turning into a scumbag just like our MC lol.
Pretty fun conversation between them. Heine was used as fanservice material again xD Next ep is the big fight and the last episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 13, 2021 6:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Alice has become the general huh but the role is pretty apt for her. Its amusing how Six is relying upon Alice for an allowance though. Combat Chimera's sure are cheap to operate though. Snow's greed sure is getting worst by the ep. Despite them being enemies Heine and Russell's friendship sure was nice to see. As plans go Six's plan this time was as improvised as ever but man his antics this time sure were especially low. Looks like our last fight in the finale will be the toughest yet for Six and his team.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 6:33 AM

Oct 2017
Six was even lower than he usually is lol and I seriously wanna see this Russel brat getting beat up, annoying af.
Jun 13, 2021 7:16 AM

Nov 2016
When I'm grown up then I want to be like these people xD

Man Snow spent too much time with 6. She has the potential to drop to even lower places than him.

Poor Heine, tho. Her screen time with Russell was surprisingly cute until our "heroes" came to bully them(which backfired). It's mecha time.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2021 7:23 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, no.6 was a massive scumbag in this episode. His plan to steal the ancient artifact was really devious. Snow's greed really blinds her. A giant mecha, this is getting interesting!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 7:49 AM
Jan 2020
As expected from an Evil Agent from Evil Organization, Agent Six is the most scumbag MC that I ever seen so far lol. He just kicked a TRAP shota chimera's balls until he almost really dead, what a SAVAGE!! And even deviced such an evil plan as usual and took Heine's.. You know

Anyway, Snow is as greedy as ever. Just use money or word "bonus", she will obedient like a dog

I felt sorry for Agent Six's team, they haven't ready to become a full fledged villain to fight another villain lol

~Looking forward for the last episode
Kur4y4m1Jun 13, 2021 10:24 AM
Jun 13, 2021 8:05 AM

Jan 2021
Alice looking dominant and Six somehow stoops even lower than he usually does. Tiger Man is one big red flag, but he’s a meme so it’s ok. Grimm the useless archpreistess… kinda rings a bell lol
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jun 13, 2021 8:51 AM

Oct 2020
Six really is the lowest of the lows with a scheme like that and I'm absolutely loving it >< Nice to see Heine again too x

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Jun 13, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2018
Yeah, *Death to all L0L1CONs.*
Snow acting more like Aqua lately, tho she shows a bit more conscience, she doesn't seem to have the arrogance of a goddess. I don't understand why No. 6 thinks it's a good idea to recruit her into Kisaragi much less her becoming a "villain". I almost felt pity for Heine and Russel but No. 6 trusting Russel to activate the mecha was a dumb move. I guess that's the kind of show this is.
Next week is the last episode. No preview with Belial and Astaroth-sama unfortunately, but makes sense after the last episode.
Jun 13, 2021 9:14 AM

Feb 2019
Six is such a scumbag and I love it.
Jun 13, 2021 9:31 AM

Jul 2011
I want a source material check. Because I feel a big plot hole. How nut kicking a kid from behind and killing it, doesn't give a ton of evil points?
Seriously, just with that Six would be set for a while.
Jun 13, 2021 9:45 AM
Oct 2019
I feel you Tigerman, I do.
Well Six and the gang are still on their evil merry hijinks.
Fun episode, everyone seems to be more and more influenced by Six, only Grimm remains as the voice of reason and good.
Jun 13, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
Notice how 6th did not received any EP for kicking Russell in the back.

Jun 13, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2015
Snow with her plan was already low, but Six actually went lowest of lows XD The dude is a scumbag through and through, that kick from the back to Russell was just plain naughty, way to catch them off-guard and I felt that pain!

So the show now also has a Mecha, It just wants to tackle a lot of different genres!
Jun 13, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
Snow has become more and more like Aqua as the show has progressed, and that is absolutely fine by me. The science-fiction twist for this episode makes for a nice change of pace from the fantasy elements we've had so far as well, while also serving as some interesting lore-building regarding the combat chimeras Rose and Russell. Though, how does Six ambushing Russell with a kick in the nuts from behind and then using him as a hostage not give him any Evil Points? We've seen similar incidents before that gave Six Evil Points, so did the show just forget about that here or what?

You'd think they'd all get that Six is the bad guy at this point, wouldn't you?
Jun 13, 2021 12:43 PM
Jan 2020
Can someone please explain to me why when Russell's balls being kicked, both of his hands are in metal sign hand state? Are combat Chimeras really like this Chuunibyou stuff even in situation like that?

I don't understand, why did Six did not get any points for kicking Russell's balls? Is it because there is actually another rule for how evil you can be? If that case, than Six is just committing an evil action that even Evil Points System cannot measured/allowed it. Maybe.
Kur4y4m1Jun 14, 2021 1:08 PM
Jun 13, 2021 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
I feel sorry for Tiger Man, especially after Alice roasted him over his taste of girls. XD

Either way, the plan was put into motion and it really showcased the true levels of scum that Agent Six can be and why he's so enjoyable when he's like this as well. Not only that, but even Snow is starting to drop to the same scum levels as him and that's fine with me!

Not only was the plan effective, but Six even got a beautiful nutcracker shot in Russel's balls, which surprisingly almost put him at death's door, before they healed him, which was a mistake, as it gave him the incentive to pilot the encased mecha so that he could plot his revenge.

As a parting shot, Heine might've teleported back to base, but Six was able to grab her bra just in time, so she essentially went back to base, showing off her bare boobs to everyone!

Although, I'm surprised that Six didn't get evil points for what he did to Russel, but did get points for pinching Heine's bra. Aside from that, this was a funny episode and I do hope Russel gets his backside whooped next week. =D
Jun 13, 2021 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
it was a good episode this show really shows what it is capable of with the funny and serious events this episode was a great example of that.
Jun 13, 2021 6:45 PM

Jun 2017
Grimm is really super useless. lol

It was weird Rose and Russel didn't interact at all despite both being battle chimeras and having a similar connection to the ruins.
Jun 13, 2021 7:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Loli android leading them into the victory? Sounds like a fantasy. But here Alice led them all without giving any shit. Snow was crying on the background and then started calling Alice sama kinda give me a good example of such a similar people like Snow. Its not that bad, just feels disgusting. Then, oh right. You just wait until Six stated his strategy over their mission to steal the ancient weapon. More disgusting that the disgusted 'no stance' Snow. Very well done, Six. Leader Alice proud of you.

Next phase. The ancient ruins had those all shiny materials? Advanced civilization gap? Fascinating knowledge for Alice indeed. But, they need to catch up on their mission. Fast-forward, Six kicked the poor chimera kid balls, and he avenged Six such a very fair point later on. The ancient weapon became the giant robot shit. Six got an instant karma after being so bad guy. But, its still worth it, right? When he already got that little treasure on his hand, before.

No shit. The final episode will be them goofing around and fighting some random giant robot shit. How nice! I am not even surprised if somehow Rose can ride the same random giant robot they met coincidentally when wandering around those ancient ruins, while dodging the Russell's robot attack. Or the sand king suddenly appearing and do some surprising act? Can't wait to see this damn show over ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe that the next episode is the last one. Also can't believe that it will be the last episode and it seems like we won't get any conclusions about them trying to conquer that planet.

As always, Grimm is so useless lmao
Snow is indeed a female and less hardcore version of Six xD

I do wonder if Rose and that boy are connected, probably yes.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 13, 2021 8:08 PM

Feb 2020
Tiger Man is really cool, feel bad for him that he has to go solo an army and still be told to go extinct after his hard work lol.

Jun 13, 2021 11:23 PM
Jul 2017
Damn, next week is the final episode? Jesus H. Christ. I want a second season of Combatants Will Be Dispatched. A group of bumbling dimwits for an evil organization stuck and wreak havoc in an isekai realm. Why did Agent Six's dumb ass revive Russell? He should have left his ass dead. And now Agent Six and them are in a fucked up situation.
Jun 13, 2021 11:54 PM

Mar 2016
Curious as to why they didn't follow up with Grimm cursing Heine and Russell. Also curious as to why they didn't see if Rose could've unlocked the Mecha instead of letting Russell do it - they should've tied him up or sedated him right after reviving him from that killer crotch kick.
No.6 pulled a Kazuma steal unintentionally, and I guess Heine now regrets the placement of her teleportation stone :P

Wonder what No.6 and Alice are going to have to pull off in order to hijack/destroy that Mecha now though.
Jun 14, 2021 12:26 AM
Dec 2019
1. Have plan
2. Try plan, it works out alright
3. Wait no it didn’t
4. At least you got oppai grab
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Jun 14, 2021 3:40 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! Snow is learning from No. 6 lmao, but she gotta step up her scum game more. Unlike Russel, Heine don't wanna wipe out humanity... except for No. 6. They're good bad guys, but 6 is like bad bad guy lmao. Kinda feel bad for Heine and Russel after all that. Heine will always be hot though, figuratively and literally.

Whoever made the chimeras and that ancient weapon reminds me of that scientist dude in Konosuba lmao. Rose will probably be the key to defeating Russel. Looking forward to the next episode, I hope we get a season 2, but before that they should give us a Konosuba season 3 first damn it.
Jun 14, 2021 9:39 AM
Jan 2021
agent 6 is basically every weebs role model but too scared to follow him.
Jun 14, 2021 1:12 PM
Jan 2020
schrxdyngr said:
Ah yeah, Agent 6 is the scumbag of this year, but still better than Izuku Midorya. Starting with that low plan (idk why, but I feel that I would do the same), then hop up quiet in the scene while Heine and Russell talk terribly sweet (trust me, I hate it more than what you can think) and boom, a kick in the sack/ball/dick, whatever, of Russell, it reminds me of Denji's fight philosophy: "When I fight with men, I only aim in the balls".
He even put that shit kid to "death", now I ask - why (or how) the fuck male chimeras die with a kick in the sack? - time to left it to another time and realize that 6 put him back to life just to see he summon up Evangelion (just as someone said here - this ep went from KonoSuba to Evangelion real quick) and get fucked up, but we know he is the protagonist and he gon' win that shit robot, say a little goodbye to Grimm, Snow and Rose, head back to Earth and suck Astaroth tits.

As I remember, Agent Six is a cyborg with reconstructed body, thanks to Lilith that also reconstructed every Kisaragi's agents bodies. Remember how the hell he managed to held and damaged the frickin golem? With those strength, the kick in man's balls especially to the kid will like hitting your balls with baseball bat from full muscular-man strength. Man, just imagining this made me shiver..
Kur4y4m1Jun 14, 2021 1:25 PM
Jun 14, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 2016
lol!! someone gotta add mecha to the genre!!
Jun 14, 2021 4:52 PM
Dec 2018
The Demon Army are actually nicer than Six and Snow's party. They actually care about each other. Heine spends all her time thinking about Six, she says she wants to kill him but I'm not convinced.

Jun 14, 2021 10:59 PM

Apr 2017
I find myself enjoying this series less and less the more I watch it. It was funny at the beginning but the humour quickly died together with the story. The last two filler-ish episodes really dragged down the quality overall that it makes this episode jarring to watch.

Finding it even hard to rate it 6 for Agent 6 and probably gonna put it down to a 5.
Jun 15, 2021 2:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
N°6's ultimate nutkick on Russel was legendary, I can't believe it killed him xD but at least he got revived just to attack them with a giant Mecha.
And lol, of course it was quite lewd, N°6 got Heine's bra and she ended up topless in front of the other ones after teleporting
Jun 15, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2017
"Alice-sama" Yes, bow down bitches! Snow really does make the best silly faces I've seen in anime. So wait a tick, Snow's plan was to kill everyone in their sleep whilst #6's plan was to let them do all the work and just steal the treasure.

Did #6 kill the kid with a kick to the nuts? That is actually possible irl.

Final episode next week. Golly, I really hope this gets a season 2! I'm gonna miss these dorks~
Jun 17, 2021 1:24 AM
Sep 2019
Russel(the battle chimera with Heine) is a he? No wonder the attack from behind was super effective and DAMN, NOT BREATHING!? LOL.
Jun 19, 2021 11:20 PM

Jul 2014
Snow's faces are always hilarious xD.

I wasn't expecting that kick to the balls lmao.

Topless Heine... YES!!! While I feel bad for her, I can''t get enough of best girl embarrassed <3.
Jun 23, 2021 10:01 PM
Oct 2014
What’s wrong with six’s plan? Follow the enemy, let them do the work, and at the last moment steal the ancient weapon and save the country. Seems efficient not scummy...
Jul 3, 2021 7:23 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Random ass Mecha as well just like in Konosuba.
I guess Natsume Akatsuki just love Mecha.

Six really just kill a child, that sounds so wrong...

And of course Heine got sexually harassment again lol
Aug 15, 2021 5:42 AM

Feb 2018
Six truly got the greatest treasure out there! Forget the 'ancient relics', Heine's bra is the treasure amongst treasures :D
Aug 15, 2021 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
Six really can be a scumbag and I love him for it.

Maybe reviving the kid wasn't the best idea...
Aug 31, 2021 12:27 AM

Jul 2015
Imagine dying from a little kick in the balls (although as a victim myself I can't deny the immense pain). Perhaps reviving Russel wasn't the best idea but at least Six got Heine's bra.

Jan 23, 2022 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
First Bofuri and now this... why do these fantasy anime always have to end with a mecha? A chimera sitting inside such a things doesn't fit at all.
Apr 15, 2022 5:58 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Six is such a scumbag. But they're villains so...

And killed a child in the nuts hard.

He may not had gotten the mech, but he got Heine's bra. lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Apr 11, 2021

115 by victorjonas »»
May 15, 6:15 AM

» Season 2 is possible?

Kutana_0P - Jun 12, 2022

14 by Urdli »»
May 11, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

113 by nanajp »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 6, 2021

83 by nanajp »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - May 30, 2021

73 by nanajp »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.