Forum Settings
Forums

What type of ecchi scenes should be more represented in anime?

New
Dec 19, 2017 4:06 PM

Nov 2012

Like the titles says, talk about ecchi fetishes which need more showing in anime!

Ecchi haters are not welcome here.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 19, 2017 4:24 PM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
More lewd kissing, more ecchi yuri and I like girls lifting other girls skirts.

SuperRed said:

Also +1 for all of these. Nice fantasies lol.
Dec 19, 2017 4:48 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Idk, usually the first thing that comes to mind is showing more detail in panty shots for when I think of stuff I want to see more of in ecchi. It doesn't even need to be like every girl has a straight up cameltoe or something (though I definitely wouldn't complain) but just something to really make it pop and not just be a flash of a pair of panties with little to it. Here's kind of something I'm getting at with this, for a visual example. Even then, though, that should be sort of a minimum.

Ehhh, there's also going straight to uncensored mode rather than saving it for the BD release. I understand the business model behind it and the television stuffs, but speaking as a consumer I just would like to be able to watch things uncensored right off the bat rather than hope for a BD version to be uploaded to whatever site I'm watching on.

Doing things more related to incorporating the hair for a personal one. When a character has beautiful hair, that should really be capitalized on. Streaming it down a wet body laying on its back, going around the breasts rather than strategically covering them, stuff like that.

Decorating naked bodies with sweets like cake frosting or ice cream is one I really like as well. Body writing too - it doesn't necessarily need to be something dommy and demeaning (though I wouldn't mind it) but just taking the time to put some words down in lipstick or something would be nice.
ManabanDec 19, 2017 6:25 PM

Dec 19, 2017 5:41 PM

Oct 2015
i want more nude magical girls :thinking:
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Dec 19, 2017 5:42 PM

Aug 2017
All of them is what I want more of. please.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2017 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm.. Like Manaban mentioned I wouldn't mind seeing detailed panty shots.

Along with that, maybe more naked magical girl transformations... (As much as I didn't like Vivdred Operation the only good that they did is the naked transformations.

Also, some creative things to cover up the naked body or some nice angle features.

Last, I want more belly button exposed clothes... This is my one true weakness.

Dec 19, 2017 6:05 PM

Nov 2016
Darek said:
More MILFs and girls with big asses would be great for starters.

Damn someone beat me to it, would also add that there should be more slighlty muscular girls,but that's something which won't happen I guess.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 19, 2017 6:24 PM

Oct 2015
More MILFs, childhood friend (bonus if she is also an Onee-chan type) ,tomboy, himedere would be nice. Mhhh that's the dream right there. Then I want to see locker scenes, or any scene when they get squeezed together. Like when in Yosuga no Sora where they got trap in a box, oh yeah and fall. I have many more, but I can list an infinite amount of wish list.

This maybe just my Christmas wish list.

Edit: Oh fuck yes I forgot, some tanned girls are πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
-Lofn-Dec 20, 2017 11:38 AM

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Dec 19, 2017 6:29 PM

Feb 2015
I'll always go with the footjob scenes or on the same line as that. I feel like more sempai being a tease would also be good, or kinda like Iroha in general, although it'll lean more towards sadism not just being a teas...

More trap? Ehhh... Probably, I kinda like the trap char in Blend S, too bad she appeared on like EP08...
Dec 19, 2017 7:17 PM

Oct 2013
Id like a more focus on hair be it ecchi or not I don't really care if I'm going to be very honest since long hair is my blood and soul

oh and I want more tentacles

tentacles are always a thumbs up
Dec 19, 2017 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
I want more femdom. More scenes of a girl:

-Touching the MC's cheek
-Licking the MC
-Shoving her crotch into the guy's face
-Hugging the MC to her chest
Dec 19, 2017 9:16 PM

Mar 2013
More yuri kissing is always nice.. Just more yuri ecchi in general.

Dec 19, 2017 9:49 PM

Mar 2016
I'm already satisfied with To Love ru and Yuuragi no Yuuna's creativity, but if there's something that I want to see, something similar to toothbrush scene of nisemonogatari, something that started as a simple play but became a sexy play.

Also I would love to see some seduction and steal kiss like in Sevens.
Dec 19, 2017 10:04 PM
May 2017
I love when cool male character surrounded by his harem sharing their love togather
Dec 19, 2017 10:34 PM

Feb 2012
Scenes were the MC's aren't such bitches... the imagination can only do so much. Tired of these fucking passive, shitty MCs; they're far too abundant within this medium.

This!!! I'd like to see older girls in ecchi get more kinky in general, like Marikawa sensei from HOTD
SuperRed said:
I also have an odd fetish for older girls lifting skirts in front of young boys and showing what's underneath ^.^
BararaqSaiqaDec 19, 2017 10:42 PM
Dec 19, 2017 10:55 PM

Apr 2016
I think I would like more girls with tattoos on them. Either a small one or full body tattoo.

SuperRed said:

A++++
Dec 19, 2017 11:25 PM

Mar 2017
Oh, easy. I want sexuality to be depicted in all its raw magnetism and glory. And I don't mean titillating cheap boob or panty shots.

The sexiest woman I knew didn't need any of that. She wasn't a bombshell blonde. She wasn't your conventional kind of pretty. She was B or C at best. (To be fair, B is indeed best.) Thing is, however, her breath oozes sexy. The way she twirls her hair and the delicate way she moves her fingers as if they were precious porcelains drives you crazy. Her tendency to randomly burst into a short subdued dance, bubbling with energy and enthusiasm whenever she's ridiculously happy gives you shivers in seven places. The slightly unsymmetrical way she smiles at you with a mischievous twinkle in her eye when she catches you staring at her like she knew you're crazy sexually drawn to her. Funny, I never really had a major crush on her.

But yeah, that's what I want to see. Characters whose entire body sways to mercilessly and effortlessly taunt and flaunt sexuality can elevate an ecchi scene above most of its peers.

Sexy bits are mundane. Sexuality is magic.

As for fetishes, I'm vanilla as f*ck. I'd say two characters meeting in sexual union as equals. It's so easy and boring but you'd be surprised how little the amount of shows that gets it right.
EankiDec 19, 2017 11:36 PM
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Dec 19, 2017 11:37 PM

May 2009
Can we have "ecchi" shows where the fanservice exists only in the character designs but not in the "camerawork", the character actions, or the events or storyline?
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Dec 20, 2017 12:30 AM

Apr 2012
Male leads who are neither scared of sexuality nor obsessed with it, but are somewhere sensibly in-between those two extremes.

Stuff that's more or less consensual, and initiated by the female.
Dec 20, 2017 12:35 AM

Aug 2014
Ardy demands more femdom!!!

Tired of the typical tsundere blushing imouto loli traps. Gimme them sadist girls ( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)
Dec 20, 2017 12:39 AM

Apr 2013
Ardanaz said:

Tired of the typical tsundere blushing imouto loli traps. Gimme them sadist girls ( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)

This! We need more femdom and girls who tease the MC in all kinds of ways :3
Dec 20, 2017 12:42 AM

Aug 2017
I'm gonna be "that guy" and say none.

Every thread needs a post from one of those people and no one else has done it yet.
Dec 20, 2017 12:45 AM

Nov 2014
Personally I'd like to see more confident girls that don't panic during ecchi scenes or maybe even cause those themselves?

Ardanaz said:

This works too :)
Dec 20, 2017 12:53 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know, I'm no expert on the matter.
Dec 20, 2017 1:07 AM

Aug 2014
Terkhev said:
Personally I'd like to see more confident girls that don't panic during ecchi scenes or maybe even cause those themselves?

Oh God, definitely. This goes for both the guys and the girls tbh :P
Wish everyone would just accept lewdness and stop running away from it!
Dec 20, 2017 4:09 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Can we have "ecchi" shows where the fanservice exists only in the character designs but not in the "camerawork", the character actions, or the events or storyline?

No, we really can't. The latter examples are huge parts of what makes an ecchi show an ecchi show. Like it or not, a show where a girl is doing something like wearing a shirt that shows a bit of her cleavage and the show itself does nothing to capitalize on that through any of those means you mentioned is not an ecchi. A girl wearing a short-ish skirt is not ecchi either, unless it treats it in a way that's appropriate for an ecchi show. A girl wearing one of those Brazilian Carnival outfits isn't inherently ecchi by itself, either. Emphasizing the physical sex appeal of a character through camerawork, character actions, and events in the storyline are all things that separate an ecchi show from things that aren't. If it just designs a character to be sexy and then doesn't try to emphasize her physical sex appeal somehow, it's not ecchi.

That emphasis is absolutely vital, so in that sense, an ecchi is something that sexualizes the characters through the latter means you want to toss out to begin with. So what you're asking for here is like asking for a romance show where there's no actual romantic relationship or intimate feelings, just a male and a female character who get along and can be shipped by the fans without actually having any romantic interactions or feelings displayed within the show itself. By cutting out such vital elements, what you're asking for is a show that isn't an ecchi in the first place - and if that's what you want, fine, but you shouldn't seek it from ecchi, you should seek it elsewhere.
ManabanDec 20, 2017 5:01 AM

Dec 20, 2017 4:18 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Asses seem to rarely bounce or jiggle

Come on Japan.. Where the fuck are the ass physics?????

GlennMagusHarvey said:

1. FUCK NO... Can we not

2. Wtf??? Then it wouldn't be an ecchi show, those are the things that garner the tag

EcchiGodMamsterDec 20, 2017 4:21 AM
Dec 20, 2017 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
More scenes of the scantily clad girls beating the shit out of each other.

...I miss the 2000's.

Dec 20, 2017 6:54 AM

Sep 2017
If you want more ecchi then go watch hentai. All in one package.
Dec 20, 2017 7:16 AM

Apr 2015
I say this every time: buttholes. They're legal. Show more buttholes. Off the top of my head I know the Senran Kagura OVA and some ecchi manga have done it.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Dec 20, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
More ecchi scenes featuring male characters :^)
Dec 20, 2017 11:33 AM

May 2009
Manaban said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

No, we really can't. The latter examples are huge parts of what makes an ecchi show an ecchi show. Like it or not, a show where a girl is doing something like wearing a shirt that shows a bit of her cleavage and the show itself does nothing to capitalize on that through any of those means you mentioned is not an ecchi. A girl wearing a short-ish skirt is not ecchi either, unless it treats it in a way that's appropriate for an ecchi show. A girl wearing one of those Brazilian Carnival outfits isn't inherently ecchi by itself, either. Emphasizing the physical sex appeal of a character through camerawork, character actions, and events in the storyline are all things that separate an ecchi show from things that aren't. If it just designs a character to be sexy and then doesn't try to emphasize her physical sex appeal somehow, it's not ecchi.

That emphasis is absolutely vital, so in that sense, an ecchi is something that sexualizes the characters through the latter means you want to toss out to begin with. So what you're asking for here is like asking for a romance show where there's no actual romantic relationship or intimate feelings, just a male and a female character who get along and can be shipped by the fans without actually having any romantic interactions or feelings displayed within the show itself. By cutting out such vital elements, what you're asking for is a show that isn't an ecchi in the first place - and if that's what you want, fine, but you shouldn't seek it from ecchi, you should seek it elsewhere.
EcchiKingMamster said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

1. FUCK NO... Can we not

2. Wtf??? Then it wouldn't be an ecchi show, those are the things that garner the tag

Well, fair enough if your point is that I just fundamentally want something that's not ecchi.

What I'm talking about is, say, how about a show that's about girls in swimsuits, but instead of focusing on bouncing boobs and ass shots, let's have the show be about competitive swimmers and let their sleek awesome sexiness shine more naturally by itself as they walk around on the pool deck or in the water rather than purposely having the camera (or other characters) go "HEY, VIEWER, LOOK AT THE SEXY, LOOK!".

If that would make it not be ecchi, then so be it.
Dec 20, 2017 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Ardanaz said:

Gator said:
Ardanaz said:

This! We need more femdom and girls who tease the MC in all kinds of ways :3

Probably the best manga for you guys, a bit tame but still https://myanimelist.net/manga/110737/Ijiranaide_Nagatoro-san
Dec 20, 2017 11:41 AM

Oct 2013
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Well, fair enough if your point is that I just fundamentally want something that's not ecchi.

What I'm talking about is, say, how about a show that's about girls in swimsuits, but instead of focusing on bouncing boobs and ass shots, let's have the show be about competitive swimmers and let their sleek awesome sexiness shine more naturally by itself as they walk around on the pool deck or in the water rather than purposely having the camera (or other characters) go "HEY, VIEWER, LOOK AT THE SEXY, LOOK!".

well considering not everyone has the same standards as to what is natural beauty thats not really a working salutation :/
if tits, ass and pantie shots are there it'll at least please those who like those things as a whole which is why its there.
Then of course if you find the character as a whole attractive then thats just a plus Id say.
Dec 20, 2017 11:47 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
GlennMagusHarvey said:

meh i'm reminded of this thread, i really hope this doesn't become the new thing outsiders try applying to ecchi

again, this sort of thing:

is not a valid substitute for this:

put her in a swim club instead of a dance thing and it still changes nothing, it's two entirely separate entities

Dec 20, 2017 11:56 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Manaban said:

EcchiKingMamster said:

1. FUCK NO... Can we not

1. yea, thats not ecchi

2. thats not gonna be nearly as arousing or fappable, which much of the time is the point

Manaban said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

meh i'm reminded of this thread, i really hope this doesn't become the new thing outsiders try applying to ecchi

again, this sort of thing:

is not a valid substitute for this:

put her in a swim club instead of a dance thing and it still changes nothing, it's two entirely separate entities

yall are so lucky i missed that thread lol

EcchiGodMamsterDec 20, 2017 12:06 PM
Dec 20, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2009
Deknijff said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

well considering not everyone has the same standards as to what is natural beauty thats not really a working salutation :/
if tits, ass and pantie shots are there it'll at least please those who like those things as a whole which is why its there.
Then of course if you find the character as a whole attractive then thats just a plus Id say.
Fair enough.

It's just that I like it when the characters look attractive but I don't like it as much when the show seems to be trying too hard to draw my attention to the sexiness.

What do you mean by this?
Dec 20, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2009
EcchiKingMamster said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

1. yea, thats not ecchi

2. thats not gonna be nearly as arousing or fappable, which much of the time is the point

YMMV on whether that is "as arousing or fappable", considering that I find the scenario I described far more appealing than the near-explicit scenarios (which I find more uncomfortable to watch than anything else) that I guess are the (at least usual) realm of ecchi.
Dec 20, 2017 12:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Deknijff said:
Fair enough.

It's just that I like it when the characters look attractive but I don't like it as much when the show seems to be trying too hard to draw my attention to the sexiness.

What do you mean by this?

don't worry man.. well have you converted soon

GlennMagusHarvey said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

1. yea, thats not ecchi

YMMV on whether that is "as arousing or fappable", considering that I find the scenario I described far more appealing than the near-explicit scenarios (which I find more uncomfortable to watch than anything else) that I guess are the (at least usual) realm of ecchi.

well then it pretty much sounds like you just don't like ecchi
EcchiGodMamsterDec 20, 2017 12:11 PM
Dec 20, 2017 12:08 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015

Somebody made a thread talking about how this is a superior form of ecchi the other day and now it's just like "Damn, I really hope this doesn't become the new 'tie it in with the narrative' type thing" since I've noticed a tendency of people who aren't overly fond of the genre to sort of bandwagon behind an idea of how to change it to "make it better" even though it really, really wouldn't do so, either not inherently or at all.

Kind of jarring to see it brought up in 2 separate ecchi threads, if it catches on I'm just going to be making sure to write out walls of text left and right because I believe we should absolutely not compromise on this, it'd be taking away what makes an ecchi an ecchi. But it's probably just a bit of paranoia on my end, honestly, I really don't want more ecchi thread spam, it's calmed down as of late considerably and all so this is time of peace ._. Shit's stressful when it's usually just the same few people taking on a revolving door of members for the duration of what are usually lengthy threads across multiple threads at that, which is how it goes during times of spam

Not that I mind if you find stuff like that more attractive or anything, mind you, that's totally cool - it's just not a valid substitute for ecchi itself. Like, the way I see it is kind of comparable to a group of mecha fans and a group of non-mecha fans discussing how to make mecha better and the non-mecha fans try putting out "Instead of having the fights in mechs, let's have them fight on the ground with pistols and stuff." Sure, it can still be good and there's still fighting and stuff, but it's just not a mech anime at that point, y'know?

I mean liking stuff like that more than the way that would make it an ecchi is definitely cool with me, make no mistake, I really don't care what other people find attractive or not. But it's just like, that's not ecchi, lol.
ManabanDec 20, 2017 12:18 PM

Dec 20, 2017 12:12 PM

Oct 2013
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Deknijff said:
Fair enough.

well if thats not something you like all the power to you man no body is going to try and force you but this thread is asking for what kind of ecchi is lacking and should be more included so your answer of just saying tone down the ecchi and add a vague statement of "I want attractive women" is kind of counterintuitive
Dec 20, 2017 12:19 PM

May 2009
EcchiKingMamster said:
Deknijff said:
this thread is asking for what kind of ecchi is lacking and should be more included so your answer of just saying tone down the ecchi and add a vague statement of "I want attractive women" is kind of counterintuitive
Well, fair enough, I guess this just isn't where I should be looking. Though it does still kinda bug me that the character art is often pretty attractive until I see the actual action and then the gratuitous bouncy boobs and ass shots just turn me off.

Manaban said:

Somebody made a thread talking about how this is a superior form of ecchi the other day and now it's just like "Damn, I really hope this doesn't become the new 'tie it in with the narrative' type thing" since I've noticed a tendency of people who aren't overly fond of the genre to sort of bandwagon behind an idea of how to change it to "make it better" even though it really, really wouldn't do so, either not inherently or at all.

Kind of jarring to see it brought up in 2 separate ecchi threads, if it catches on I'm just going to be making sure to write out walls of text left and right because I believe we should absolutely not compromise on this, it'd be taking away what makes an ecchi an ecchi. But tbh it's probably just a bit of paranoia on my end, honestly, I really don't want more ecchi thread spam, it's calmed down as of late considerably and all so this is time of peace ._.

Not that I mind if you find stuff like that more attractive or anything, mind you, that's totally cool - it's just not a valid substitute for ecchi itself. Like, the way I see it is kind of comparable to a group of mecha fans and a group of non-mecha fans discussing how to make mecha better and the non-mecha fans try putting out "Instead of having the fights in mechs, let's have them fight on the ground with pistols and stuff." Sure, it can still be good and there's still fighting and stuff, but it's just not a mech anime at that point, y'know?

I mean liking stuff like that more than the way that would make it an ecchi is definitely cool with me, make no mistake, I really don't care what other people find attractive or not. But it's just like, that's not ecchi, lol.
Ah I see. Well I hadn't even read that thread yet so I have little idea what's going on in there.

I was just answering this thread here with "what would be more sex appeal to me?".

EcchiKingMamster said:
You're gonna have trouble "converting" someone who genuinely finds safebooru more of a turn-on than danbooru. :P
Dec 20, 2017 12:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GlennMagusHarvey said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
Deknijff said:
this thread is asking for what kind of ecchi is lacking and should be more included so your answer of just saying tone down the ecchi and add a vague statement of "I want attractive women" is kind of counterintuitive
Well, fair enough, I guess this just isn't where I should be looking. Though it does still kinda bug me that the character art is often pretty attractive until I see the actual action and then the gratuitous bouncy boobs and ass shots just turn me off.

Manaban said:

Kind of jarring to see it brought up in 2 separate ecchi threads, if it catches on I'm just going to be making sure to write out walls of text left and right because I believe we should absolutely not compromise on this, it'd be taking away what makes an ecchi an ecchi. But tbh it's probably just a bit of paranoia on my end, honestly, I really don't want more ecchi thread spam, it's calmed down as of late considerably and all so this is time of peace ._.

Ah I see. Well I hadn't even read that thread yet so I have little idea what's going on in there.

I was just answering this thread here with "what would be more sex appeal to me?".

EcchiKingMamster said:
You're gonna have trouble "converting" someone who genuinely finds safebooru more of a turn-on than danbooru. :P

well you're pretty much saying what many non ecchi/fanservice fans are saying but don't realize it

"this doesn't do anything for me"

"why do they have to cater towards fetishes that i don't have?"

well seeing boobs and booty during an action or other serious scene has a HUGE market, and im part of it

and i thought i was softcore when it comes to fap material... most people seem to think its weird that i find the showing of ass and titties more fappable than watching people have self insertable sex
Dec 20, 2017 12:26 PM

Feb 2010
Do you want me to copypaste my Nhentai search history or what? :>

But honestly I just want more actually seductive ecchi stuff in 1n1 romantic relationships. Just two teenagers fooling around with each other without all the harem garbage attached, or one trying to seduce the other with some teasing. Anything like that. I find it hotter when there is a sense of intimacy rather than just seeing a parade of random girls showing their panties for no reason and without any eroticism to it.

In terms of fetishes I'M not sure any of mine are fit for a non-H anime or doujin. Maybe some light forms of exhibitionism on asubmissive loli girl? Like she gets a kick out of wearing no panties to school with a miniskirt, or getting secretly teased by her guy in public places. Body writing could be a part of it too. I guess that's my only somewhat 'vanilla' fetish, all the others strictly belong to the category of porn and are not compatible with ecchi. And maybe facesitting too. That could work in ecchi as long as she's wearing panties.
AlcoholicideDec 20, 2017 12:40 PM
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 20, 2017 12:27 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
GlennMagusHarvey said:

I hadn't even read that thread yet so I have little idea what's going on in there.

I getcha man, alles klar

Was just kind of like, a reactionary thing on my end I guess xP

Dec 20, 2017 1:02 PM

May 2009
EcchiKingMamster said:
and i thought i was softcore when it comes to fap material... most people seem to think its weird that i find the showing of ass and titties more fappable than watching people have self insertable sex
Well, if it helps any, I don't think it's weird. Less messy bodily fluids going around at the very least.

Manaban said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

I hadn't even read that thread yet so I have little idea what's going on in there.

I getcha man, alles klar

Don't worry about it. :)
Dec 20, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2007
Mirai said:
More ecchi scenes featuring male characters :^)

Yes girl preach it. We need this. NEED IT.
Dec 20, 2017 1:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GlennMagusHarvey said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
Well, if it helps any, I don't think it's weird. Less messy bodily fluids going around at the very least.

Manaban said:

I getcha man, alles klar

Don't worry about it. :)

im not into fapping to that either, i just like having ass titties and pantsu shoved in my face as well as nudity, although censorship doesn't bother me that much
May 16, 2:46 PM

Aug 2021
BDSM, feet, pantyhoses and Yuri.

I wanted to see an ecchi with zentai.

May 16, 2:49 PM

Jul 2013
Probably ones featuring cute middle/high school girls hehehehehehe...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

114 by Serafos »»
25 seconds ago

» Anime recommandations for a first-timer

WickedFM - 4 hours ago

12 by juanlqr »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

129 by velvetnyan »»
10 minutes ago

» Characters you want to sit on you / in your lap uwu

IpreferEcchi - Jun 10

33 by ZAIRETHEGUY »»
13 minutes ago

» is being possessive of an anime, a symbol of ur attachment to it?

BerriesSan - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.