Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2017 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Anchor can be more human than I had thought. The way she tried to cheer Marie up this episode really shows that.

Well Natoto is up again. I gotta admit, even though this kid can be annoying a lot of times, he can also be quite brave. Everything else was just cringeworthy this episode. I mean, sexbots, gender bender, etc...
Stark700Jun 2, 2017 5:26 AM
Jun 1, 2017 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
So a peaceful episode for ones.
Or better said the characters enjoying themselves except for Marie that is.
Guess she still has some things to learn about the world/

Anyway the old man owning a club like that was funny.
Jun 1, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Anchor was cute with Naoto. They had a good time. Marie wasn't having a good time. She was getting impatient. She thought he wasn't thinking about what's going on, but he was. He came up with a plan to take over the Pillar of Heaven.
Jun 1, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
The strip club was unexpected.

Naoto and AnchoR had some fun while Mari was worrying too much. Well whatever, 3 episodes to go.
Jun 1, 2017 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
It was funny to see Konrad owning a club.

Naoto decided to disguise as a girl. Don't know what to think of that.

Jun 1, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2015
Even after visiting such-not-for-kid place, Father still trying to focus about do something for RyuZu huh? But first, he need to get some fun for AnchoR and Mother Marie. However, Marie seems can't cool her head for AnchoR's sake at the moment.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 1, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
Funny episode. Solid 2/10.
Jun 1, 2017 2:21 PM

Sep 2013
Khonrad with the strip club and black market shop, vermouth a ero automaton now and naoto a cute trap XD
Walking around town with AnchoR, Marie is too serious but naoo puts her in her place and she starts fixing ryuzu :)
Jun 1, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2013
F_Barbarossa said:

Wow, that high, huh?
Jun 1, 2017 4:05 PM

Feb 2015
This show is one of the most cringe things I've ever seen.
Jun 1, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2008
The standard intellectual overthinking paranoia while idiot acts on feeling and emotion.

Was actually expecting Anchor to just go and attack it when Marie 'commanded' her too.

Shame Naoto wasn't a girl from start.

Jun 1, 2017 5:00 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty weird episode for the majority of it.

Combat robot becomes a women, Naoto becomes a girl.

I did like the bonding had he with AnchoR. And she did her best to to and help Marie out.

Wow Marie works really fast, still got a long way to go though to fix RyuZU by the looks of it.

Looks like Naoto has come up with another crazy plan, looks like next episdoe will be action packed.

We finally get to see and learn about the woman with the long dark hair we see in the opening.
Jun 1, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2015
requiett said:
F_Barbarossa said:

Wow, that high, huh?

Yeah, you're probably right. 1 is more appropriate.
Jun 1, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty cringe episode.
Jun 1, 2017 11:17 PM

Mar 2016
One of the weirdest beginnings I've seen in a while...strip club automatons and a black market for automatons...WTF! It was a pretty good episode other than that but I do feel like the story is kind of going all over the place at times
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 2, 2017 12:14 AM

Apr 2014
Naoto looks cute as a girl.
Jun 2, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2017
Hmm I liked that episode the most so far, it showed that they were going forward in the story but taking it slow. Used a little more comedic scenes and we got to the characters all dressed up.
konrad owning a club.
best. cover. ever.
but to us viewers its the most blatant cover...
i mean why else would he own a club
Jun 2, 2017 5:31 AM
Oct 2010
Best dad confirmed. Traps are besto trapfu <3
Jun 2, 2017 1:33 PM

Feb 2016
Almost puked when I saw Naoto as a girl
Jun 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2015
Lmao Naoto thinks of himself as old enough to be at a strip club.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 2, 2017 5:20 PM

Jun 2012
Aaaand Marie continues to be the shittiest character in the show.
This was just weird. All of it.
I really don't mind Naoto actually, even if he does say some annoying stuff, but he's not as bad as some of the stuff in this show.

This plot is all over the place now. Who's "they"?
Jun 2, 2017 9:23 PM

Mar 2009
Wish I knew why I'm still watching this.
Jun 3, 2017 2:58 AM

May 2016
Is it gay if i find Naoto cute in this outfit?
Jun 3, 2017 3:20 AM

Jul 2015
Yautja said:
This show is one of the most cringe things I've ever seen.
I quote, good sir.

Jun 3, 2017 5:32 AM

Apr 2017
Idk why but this is the most entertaining episode so far .-.

Jakubajk said:

^this but I'm able to restrain myself for some reason XD
Jun 3, 2017 1:48 PM

Feb 2015
Other than the completely unnecessary fanservice in the episode, I felt the overall tone and execution of the story was refined and the show got minutely better.
3/5
Jun 3, 2017 5:44 PM

May 2015
Lmao, what was with that strip club.

Jun 4, 2017 12:17 AM

Oct 2008
there is an impending world war and they are just having fun on plush arcade and stuff to that AnchoR would have a good time...lolz LEGIT!
LOL @ Halter, his consiousness was put into a pleasure automaton!
3/5.

Jun 7, 2017 5:18 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode

To think that a strip club for automata's would serve as a disguise for a automata workshop though. Its also interesting to see what the government and the army have planned to end this crisis and see their conflicts of opinion as well. Its also nice to see Nauto build bonds with anchoR though. At the same time its also interesting to see Mari struggle with trying to figure out the next move while also getting frustrated because of everyone else's carefree nature. But this is why Nauto is here to contrast her serious nature. It is nice that anchoR despite her nature is trying so hard to help Mari despite all the attempts Mari does to push her away though. In this way she appears to be look surprisingly human. The revelation that both Nauto and Mari were both struggling to figure out a way to stop that weapon was not that surprising but what was was that Nauto used his time with anchoR to both help her and also give him time to think. Still it is nice that both are actually on the same page there though. Another thing this episode highlighted was how Nauto and Mari's view of anchoR is different as well. This was especially interesting. Despite the harness of their argument it's nice to see that both have a lot of respect for each other. Its just that their beliefs often clash with each other. Mari's ability and intellect however is very much real though and seeing her create all those parts really tells you that her skills and title are well earned. Its interesting to see that Nauto despite having a special ability of his own see's himself as not as good as Mari and actually wishes to be someone like her. Still it is nice that in the end Nauto was able to both come up with a bold but feasible plan and also relight the fires that makes Mari such a great character. The final scene though creates some interesting questions though.

Lol the first thing that they see when breaking out is a strip club eh lol. So the meeting place to meet their allies is this strip club eh lol. Hmm i have to say Konrad looks a bit different now lol. Lol where to look as they walk past the girls lol. Hmm its funny seeing how embarrassed Mari and Nauto look though as they walk through the club. Well they are still kids after all lol. Its kinda strange seeing Halter with just his head though. But man having a strip club as a cover for a automata workshop eh that sure is unexpected. I hope that Ryu is able to recover though but man her injuries look pretty bad. Its nice to see anchoR worry about her though. Hmm while its nice to see Nauto act tough in front of anchoR its better that he heeds Mari's advice to get his hand treated though. Hmm a male personality thats been grafted on to a female body eh. Interesting contrast lol. Still for Mari to be able to attach a head of one make to a body of another model is impressive. Hmm the tall wand eh. What a name. So the tall wand is a WMD eh. So they are willing to use that on Tokyo just to get rid of their crimes then eh. Hmm its unexpected to see the army and the government be at odds with other though. Hmm so the purpose of this weapon is breed and create division between the government and the army eh. Well it seems to be having that effect.

So that weapon contains both traditional clockwork generators and electromagnetic ones as well eh. Hmm a true hybrid of both tech eh. Given the amount of time it needs to charge they still have something like 66 hours to stop it. But more importantly what do these outcasts that are manning that weapon hope to achieve though. Destroying Tokyo itself will be easy for them but they could have done that at first. With that level of firepower though they can easily start a world war which is a frightening thought indeed. Its scary seeing even Mari is scared about this though. Seeing the perspective of the old man thats running that weapon is also interesting. He really seems to hold the saver of the planet Y in contempt eh. Hmm Nauto wearing a skirt lol. But then again he does have that girlish look to him i guess. So Nauto's plan was to go shopping first eh lol. It is nice that Nauto is taking this opportunity to allow anchoR to have some fun while also building bonds with her. Nauto's trait of seeing automata as humans really comes into play here as anchoR doesn't need permission from him to do anything. anchoR is so cute when she's happy though. Its funny watching Mari follow them though. They really do look like a family though actually. Hmm so the trips main purpose is to allow anchoR to have the fun thats been denied to her for these past years eh. Lol true since they are wanted they will need disguises if they want to walk around. Mari's reaction when Nauto thought he looked cute though lol. Mari looks like she wants to be elsewhere though but even she isn't able to come up with any theories as to the enemies next action so maybe relaxing isn't such a bad idea. Hmm anchoR is after all still just a kid and as a result a toy store will be a place she would love. This is a great opportunity to forge bonds between them though. I guess Mari is frustrated also because of the fact that everyone here is so carefree despite the danger that they are in. Really though i had thought that the government would have evacuated the surrounding wards already. She's also frustrated that apart from her even Nauto and anchoR are so carefree as well. AnchoR is so cute in trying to forge a bond with Mari that she see's as her mother though despite Mari's attempt to push her away. AnchoR is also pretty perceptive as well to surprisingly. Hmm so all this time Nauto was also suffering like Mari was eh. Yet his nature and personality was what kept him going then. All this time Nauto and Mari were also struggling to figure out what to do about that weapon just that Nauto was doing it his own way. Lol Mari's reaction when she was low on sugar and searching for chocolate though. Nice to see that anchoR had it covered lol.

While not having as much technical know how as Mari does Naoto does have the ability of hearing imperfections as well as his own feelings of gears as well. This is more or less comparable to Mari's skills as well. In a way it serves as a sort of limiter to their skill set and relationship in that though powerful they don't know everything. Hmm if they are able to take the pillars and frame it in a way that they were in fact responsible and not the government or the remnants then they can essentially hijack the situation from them. Plus they can also expose both sides to the people as well and let them judge those responsible. Risky plan as always but it looks like they have the people they need. Its nice that thanks to Nauto's bold plan Mari is able to regain her usual personality of being bold and determined. Hmm i wonder who that woman that appeared in the end was. Someone related to Mari maybe.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2017 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
Jakubajk said:

No, just sad. There are plenty of better looking traps in other shows.
Jun 11, 2017 1:00 PM

May 2016
U1111 said:
Jakubajk said:

No, just sad. There are plenty of better looking traps in other shows.
Ikr but dick is dick. Still fapable
Jun 12, 2017 3:31 AM

Nov 2009
Leo_10 said:
Naoto decided to disguise as a girl. Don't know what to think of that.

Think "it suits him well". Because it does.

Jakubajk said:

No, it's normal. Naoto is a pretty convincing girl. More convincing than as a boy.
Except that he and AnchoR kept forgetting about the disguise.
Aug 19, 2017 2:36 PM

May 2012
Quite a cute and different episode! Really liked it, looking forwards to see what's next.
Aug 20, 2017 7:06 AM

Jun 2012
Well it's nice that those two are filling each other shortcomings..

That Hooters Club though.
Oct 21, 2017 1:27 AM

Jun 2009
Some retarded shit happened in this episode. Why and HOW is this dude crossdressing now? I guess I missed that explanation...
Mar 28, 2020 4:07 PM

Jun 2010
Ugh, Naoto is really getting on my nerves for the last couple of episodes. All the forced drama with Marie is quite often rooted in his random behavior and his apparent unwillingness to communicate his motives.

In this episode too. It's understandable that Marie gets frustrated. They are pretty much on a timer (of 60 hours) and she is getting dragged around by Naoto playing make-believe family, seemingly wasting their remaining time. And when she finally lashes out he gives her shit for it? Seriously?

All he had to do was tell her what he planned to do. That he wanted to roam town to get their mind off, think things through and search for a possible angle of attack. As well as give AnchoR the time to charge up. But no! Of course not! Then we couldn't get any more drama...
Jun 13, 2022 10:54 PM

Jan 2020
That's some high level underboob.

AnchoR sure is annoying -- with that, I think I can safely say I dislike every character in this anime.

So, what're we doing now? Knocking down sandcastles in the sand?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 25, 2023 10:34 PM

Dec 2022
Looks like Vermouth really wasn't just killed off as soon as he was introduced. That said, having your consciousness transferred into a stripper bot isn't what I'd call the best way to return to life.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

215 by tqk2811 »»
Jan 8, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

78 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

42 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

36 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

39 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 9:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.