Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What's with the lewd outfits this episode? I facepalmed myself hard considering they were aiming for a "serious" fight out of this.

The fight itself was strange. I mean, seeing monsters behaving in those absurd ways. Yeah. One more episode left.
Sep 20, 2019 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
It seems mama magic was useful ones again in saving the group of sons, now all that's left is Amante.
Speaking of which i i had to make a guess she might be the daughter of Shirase tho i might be completely wrong about that it would be a nice development tho.

Weiss piggybacking was also funny to watch.
Sep 20, 2019 11:58 AM
Feb 2009
Mamako in her underwear episode awesome
Sep 20, 2019 1:46 PM

Aug 2013
Wise was actually useful in this episode. Her combination with Medhi was nice.

All that's left is to deal with Amante.

Sep 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Jun 2017
Dual Swords + Pantsu = Yes
Sep 20, 2019 2:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh no only one episode left, i feel like i'm the only one who really enjoy this anime here.
Sep 20, 2019 2:54 PM

Oct 2017
Ashhk said:
Oh no only one episode left, i feel like i'm the only one who really enjoy this anime here.

you're not the only one, I'm enjoying it more than other isekais (tate no yuusha) that have come out this year, the story is stupid and what happens in the series but that's why I enjoy it lol and waiting for mamako and her group in isekai quartet 2 hahahaha
Sep 20, 2019 3:55 PM

Nov 2016
Mommy magic is truly da GOAT and there's not one shirt that mama isn't able to get clean.

Ashhk said:

You're not alone friend.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 20, 2019 4:35 PM

Oct 2008
I guess last episode will be to resolve Amante's mom's parenting. Was hoping there would have been at least an attempt at Mamako's parenting issues before the end.
Sep 20, 2019 8:11 PM

Mar 2019
Fanservice 10/10 IGN
Sep 20, 2019 8:49 PM

Mar 2018
Ah silly as usual ^^
As if no one notices for like.. 8 floors that their clothes get removed xd that was literally just unnecessary and illogical fanservice. Way too forced

The Masato x Wise moment there was pretty nice tho

Mamako unlocks another mom power xd Full Mom-or, this show really has it with those puns

Kinda expected Amante's wish to be something like that. Though her char got a bit interesting this ep.. Expecting some kind of backstory next ep.

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 21, 2019 12:34 AM

Jul 2016
Man, Amante is really carrying this arc all by herself, being honest.

Quite average episode overall. Shirase and Mamako in underwear were a nice detail tho, not gonna lie.

One more episode to go.
Sep 21, 2019 4:22 AM

Dec 2014
lol they never cease to bring in some panty shots...do they
Sep 21, 2019 5:50 AM

Jul 2017
The battle against one-girl team Amante continues.

Masato piggybacking Wise. That is a nice moment.

Even in a dungeon, the deed is not done until all the dishes are done washed. WAT THE HELL...??? Mamako on her cheat levels, impressive.

OH WAIT...even more shenanigans as they switched gears from dishes to clothing. Mamako effectively bringing in her "washing machine" mode...I can't...take this seriously...

In the end, more traps = more fanservice. Mamako's lingerie though...whew whew! No shame for being in your underwear I guess? Episode 2 has it from the get-go, so it isn't much of a surprise.

Turns out Amante's enemies are the adventurer children who ruled up against her, only to fall into her scheme. But against all odds, Wise X Medhi with the nice combo to give Mamako plentiful time to conduct parental consultation and provide full-on protection. You can't beat a mom's endearing love and understanding, if that's the key message here, repeated for the 3rd time.

Looks like Amante us truly the "final" boss of the dungeon. Hopefully, there's a resolution to a decent conclusion!
Sep 21, 2019 8:37 AM
Jul 2019
Whoa too many fanservices around here, but the one who were hot were Mamako, Administrator lady and priestess.
Sep 21, 2019 12:29 PM
May 2017
Wise isn't quite a washboard at all lol
Sep 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Apr 2013
Amante = good girl content.

Medhi = worst girl and bully.
SJ7izmSep 21, 2019 1:47 PM
Sep 21, 2019 2:10 PM
Mar 2019
This episode was momgnificent ! hehehe
Sep 21, 2019 3:07 PM

Jul 2019
extra fan service episode i guess?
Sep 21, 2019 3:45 PM
May 2017
Amante seems like a blonde Lum.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 21, 2019 5:10 PM

Jan 2016
Wise's smile when Masato piggybacked her was cute ^^
THANKS SENPIEX
Sep 22, 2019 2:19 AM

Sep 2012
I genuinely don't understand why this anime has such a low score. It reminded me so much of Konosuba. A show just trying to have fun and play around with the isekai genre. It's such a light hearted comedic show. I'd put it beside Konosuba in terms of comedy. Extremely underrated.
Sep 22, 2019 5:13 AM

Oct 2017
Great fanservice this episode, all the girls in underwear were hot. Also Medhi and Wise fighting side by side for once was gd to watch.
Sep 22, 2019 8:14 AM

Oct 2008
This is a guilty pleasure episode since the whole episode, Mamako is only wearing her undies! and not just that! Even Wise & Medhi with their undies!!
Even GM Shirase had undies!
4/5.

Sep 22, 2019 2:27 PM
Jan 2019
This anime has a good animation, but they use it for absurd things like washing clothes, hahaha ... rays !.
I liked the combined attack that Wise and Medhi did, it lasted only a few seconds, but it has been the best I've seen in this anime so far xD.
Sep 22, 2019 6:56 PM

Apr 2013
and this is what I've been waiting for...
mamako in her undies on the transition!

I will probably greenscreen this when I have the time, it's just 55 frames with repeated ones.
Sep 23, 2019 6:52 AM
Aug 2016
FlamingMangos said:
I genuinely don't understand why this anime has such a low score. It reminded me so much of Konosuba. A show just trying to have fun and play around with the isekai genre. It's such a light hearted comedic show. I'd put it beside Konosuba in terms of comedy. Extremely underrated.

Because some people take things too seriously like how Masato always get BTFO'd by Mamako and feel sorry for him and whatnot even though it's supposed to be a running gag

Sep 23, 2019 12:22 PM

Sep 2012
mat619 said:
FlamingMangos said:

Because some people take things too seriously like how Masato always get BTFO'd by Mamako and feel sorry for him and whatnot even though it's supposed to be a running gag

Not sure why anyone would feel bad for the dude when he gets to casually be in a hot spring with a bunch of girls without them hitting him lol.
Sep 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Dec 2015
Why was this entire show censored except THIS one episode? I don't understand anything...the random censorship or this weird show in general.
Sep 25, 2019 12:15 PM

Dec 2016
FlamingMangos said:
mat619 said:

Not sure why anyone would feel bad for the dude when he gets to casually be in a hot spring with a bunch of girls without them hitting him lol.

Well, It could be nice if not one of these girls was his mother.

Honestly I have love-hate relationship with this series, overall this isn't bad anime but in this series I really hate incestual undertone and also how they resolve things with abusive parenting/mums.
And Mamako is dense AF (and I hate how she always speak about herself in third person).

4/10 from me
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.169/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.67/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.56/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 26, 2019 7:47 AM

Jul 2014
Well my rating comes always after the ending (yeah the ending is important for me xD). In the end , its one of those anime that you dont have to take seriously, so i'll try my best to positive at least lool
Sep 27, 2019 10:56 AM

Jul 2014
Happy Wise heals my soul <3

Here we go again with the poor girl. Stop bullying her! It was funny though.

Wise triggered as soon as she hears "washboard" lmao.

I felt bad that Amante's hard work lost against Mamako's domestic appliances, it felt wrong. Amante is pretty great!

All the girls in underwear!!! Thank you Shirase for lighten up the dungeon run and thank you for knowingly stepping into the trap yourself xD

There's no point, Masato. It seems that after so many naked baths they are used to it, being in underwear means nothing to them.

At least Amante's embarrassed reactions will always be welcome. <3

Wise and Medhi teaming up, nice!
Sep 30, 2019 5:08 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, how to say it... I know this anime is pretty much average in terms of plot but scenes with Mamoko's sincerness and devotion coupled with Kayanon's acting always keeps me smiling.

The anime itself is not very good but it's always enjoyable to watch for me.. think I weird or something, lol :D
Oct 15, 2019 7:25 AM
Aug 2018
I literally choked when she made a fucking washing machine with her sword omfg
Oct 16, 2019 5:42 PM
Jan 2018
Minha nova waifu desse anime agora é a Burra Loira. tão fofa com aquelas reações. pessoas inocentes assim pra mim que devem ser protegidas.
Oct 23, 2019 7:32 AM

Jun 2017
SkyLETV said:
Happy Wise heals my soul <3

Here we go again with the poor girl. Stop bullying her! It was funny though.

Wise triggered as soon as she hears "washboard" lmao.

I felt bad that Amante's hard work lost against Mamako's domestic appliances, it felt wrong. Amante is pretty great!

All the girls in underwear!!! Thank you Shirase for lighten up the dungeon run and thank you for knowingly stepping into the trap yourself xD

There's no point, Masato. It seems that after so many naked baths they are used to it, being in underwear means nothing to them.

At least Amante's embarrassed reactions will always be welcome. <3

Wise and Medhi teaming up, nice!

As soon as I finished watching the episode, I thought about you and the stitches of the girls in underwear, thank you. You are doing God's work.

Cute Masato and Wise moments throughout the beginning of the episode, but it may be too late, as there's only one episode left.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 12, 2019 10:40 AM

Aug 2017
That fanservice scene was really unnecessary except.....Masato in underwear ofc. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 30, 2019 10:33 PM

Aug 2018
Ok this episode was good 👍wtf?
Mar 22, 2020 1:16 PM

Mar 2010
Fell asleep twice... Idk was about to drop this but... I think I can muster watching the last episode... Damn

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Jul 2015
You would think that someone named pocchi would turn into a dog-type beast

Apr 16, 2020 6:49 PM

Apr 2016
Lol Wise didn't even hesitate to jump onto Masato's back. I thought she'd go full tsun-tsun mode or some shit.

Wow, so they actually entered the dungeon with all of the moms.

Wait, why did they have to be stripped down to their underwear again? Is this a poor attempt at fanservice?
Jun 20, 2021 3:38 PM

May 2017
id rather have watched 12 episodes of pocchi and his mom tbh. they seem way more cute
Sep 12, 2021 7:03 AM

Apr 2013
I feel like a lot of people take this show way too serious, even though I agree that it's not great. Oh well, only one more to go.
Oct 14, 2021 5:30 PM

Jun 2020
Well it's almost coming to an end with some last episode fanservice like the episode title makes sense now I mean I totally didn't expect this to happen.
May 18, 5:03 AM

Dec 2021
Just one episode left, then I can forget that this was all because of a fucking misclick. WHY DOESN'T THE "Add to List" button have a pop-up for confirmation?!?!

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2019

189 by The_B_Knight »»
Jun 9, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

104 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

50 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

52 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

62 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 3:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.