Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 4:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, thank goodness Kazuma was there at the right moment to intercept the photo.
I swear, kids in this series are just always asking for trouble.

Nice night view of the stars. Got a nostalgic feel with that scene this episode.
Jun 11, 2016 11:32 PM

Nov 2015
Cute episode, Kazuma took that photo like a hero.

Jun 13, 2016 6:31 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Now that I've watched the correct episode (see my comment in ep 11), the comments above here make more sense to me, even though I watched the raw. Though, annoyingly, while I understood most of what they said in 11, I understood very little in this episode (grumble).

Anyway, those three clowns with the camera need taken out behind the barn and worked over a little. Not sure what to do about Kokoa.
Jun 15, 2016 7:08 AM

Jan 2015
Tanabata episode. Wishing and more lovey-dovey action.
Ayase is just too kind and Yui too "simple" for both of them doing what Cocoa said she wanted to.
Wow, Hiyama saved the day.

Somehow, I'm feeling Cocoa become more creepy in that scene.
MasceraJun 15, 2016 7:22 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 15, 2016 12:29 PM

Jul 2009
Kazuma was fast to get that picture!

Cocoa is kinda mean, she knows that Takao is with Ayase and keeps trying to be with him, even if it's in her dreams...
Jun 16, 2016 6:57 AM
皆の先生

Sep 2012
I love how well behaved Hiyama and Takao are. Despite being so young they're such gentlemen!
Jun 20, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2014
all three episodes are out but still no english sub whatsoever... Ohh well .. I guess I have to wait
Jun 23, 2016 3:11 AM

Apr 2011
Really isn't my type of show. Well, it apprently is aimed at a much younger audience so I won't complain too much.

But I can't even look at Cocoa, being such a bitch constantly and Hanabi not even caring? Her still being nice to her?
APOLOGIZING to her?

I don't get it.
Jun 23, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2009
Subs took forever to get this episode out. What happened?
Jun 23, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2013
KevinRammstein said:
.But I can't even look at Cocoa, being such a bitch constantly and Hanabi not even caring? Her still being nice to her?
APOLOGIZING to her?
I don't get it.

Hmm? It's anime about 12yo kids, and wow, they are actually acting like 12yo kids, which is unusual in anime, so it feels different because of this. Hanabi wants to be accepted by everyone, or/and show her boyfriend how nice she is.
If you don't understand it then how younger people are supposed to understand it? :p
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 23, 2016 8:14 PM

Oct 2008
yeah right...Tanabata everywhere!
Hamana never quits! I bet she'll quit if she found some she'll like aside from Takao.
on the sneek peek on next episode I think Yui's dream is a perverted one! LOLZ!
4/5.

Jun 26, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
I kinda like the annoying trio.. they just make everything else so interesting
Jun 26, 2016 10:17 PM

Dec 2012
The three boys are the best, they are so stupid :D. This was a cute episode, Takao and Hiyama saved the day
Jul 2, 2016 9:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Cocoa and her antics.

mpuddingcess said:
I love how well behaved Hiyama and Takao are. Despite being so young they're such gentlemen!

Wasn't Hiyama like a bad boy before he became Aoi's bf?

Hanabi looked cute with the pom poms. Good think she stopped Hanabi, girl just keeps being mischievous.

Jul 12, 2016 6:36 AM
Dec 2009
Tanabata! One of Japan's most romantic holidays :)
It's cute their school had a little event for it.
Jul 28, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2012
Another very cute episode :3 let's see what the last two episodes will offer.
Sep 1, 2016 6:23 AM

Jan 2012
lol Yui, a dream that cannot tell others about, are you trying to hint it was wet dream..?
Oct 1, 2016 1:04 PM

Oct 2012
That Aoi's pantsushot, lol :)) But I swear Cocoa's dress had much rigid physics in that scene.

Well anime and physics.. :D
Nov 2, 2016 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
"Hiyama, where are you touching?" That dude acted as if he was molested XD

Why is Aoi acting as if she had a wet dream when we know it's not? It probably just them at the beach lol omg, kids~
Dec 16, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2015
Kokoa for an elementary girl is rotten to the core imagine her in middle school or high school how more rotten she can get? Heck, I pity the guy fool who is going to date her or marry her in the future…

mpuddingcess said:
+1
Mar 9, 2017 6:10 AM

Nov 2007
Hiyama earned MAJOR points by snatching that photo :') such a cutie pie

Mar 31, 2017 10:20 PM

Mar 2017
Cocoa is such a bitch. I hope that she will reflect on what she's done.

waah Hiyama and Takao are so perfect, just wow.
Hanabi with pompoms is really the best part for me in this episode.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Feb 3, 2018 7:48 AM

Feb 2013
Please, god please, get rid of that bitch already, a train or a bus should run her over and get it over with.
Feb 21, 2018 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
39dearMIKU said:
Really isn't my type of show. Well, it apprently is aimed at a much younger audience so I won't complain too much.

But I can't even look at Cocoa, being such a bitch constantly and Hanabi not even caring? Her still being nice to her?
APOLOGIZING to her?

I don't get it.
rsc-pl said:
KevinRammstein said:
.But I can't even look at Cocoa, being such a bitch constantly and Hanabi not even caring? Her still being nice to her?
APOLOGIZING to her?
I don't get it.

Hmm? It's anime about 12yo kids, and wow, they are actually acting like 12yo kids, which is unusual in anime, so it feels different because of this. Hanabi wants to be accepted by everyone, or/and show her boyfriend how nice she is.
If you don't understand it then how younger people are supposed to understand it? :p

she is dumb & naive & also doesn't understand love much, so she is easily influenced cause she doesn't get whats right & whats wrong in romance, well only the basics like kissing with some other guy would also count as cheating & that stuff, but some smaller stuff she doesn't understand until she slips up like she did this time, she started to feel that its wrong & she stopped it, but she still didn't understand why, i men it was subconscious so with her brain she didn't understand that it was wrong, my mane point is that she is inexperienced with romance maybe i should have just said that, it would have been shorter & more simple lol
Sugram22Feb 21, 2018 4:05 AM
Feb 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Aug 2013
Sugram22 said:
39dearMIKU said:

APOLOGIZING to her?

I don't get it.
rsc-pl said:

she is dumb & naive & also doesn't understand love much, so she is easily influenced cause she doesn't get whats right & whats wrong in romance, well only the basics like kissing with some other guy would be cheating & that's stuff, but some smaller stuff she doesn't understand until she slips up like she did this time, she started to feel that its wrong & stopped it, but she still didn't understand why, i men it was subconscious so with her brain she didn't understand that it was wrong, my mane point is that she is inexperienced with romance

Because, um, as I said, she's 12? 12.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 21, 2018 4:46 AM

Sep 2012
rsc-pl said:
Sugram22 said:

she is dumb & naive & also doesn't understand love much, so she is easily influenced cause she doesn't get whats right & whats wrong in romance, well only the basics like kissing with some other guy would be cheating & that's stuff, but some smaller stuff she doesn't understand until she slips up like she did this time, she started to feel that its wrong & stopped it, but she still didn't understand why, i men it was subconscious so with her brain she didn't understand that it was wrong, my mane point is that she is inexperienced with romance

well some older can be as dumb older like 14-16 when it comes to first love, at least in anime, i have seen it before at least once, not same situation, but some1 as dumb despite being smart in other areas & then there are 12 years old that are smarter then that

Sugram22Feb 21, 2018 11:50 AM
Jun 23, 2019 12:09 AM
Jun 2019
I really liked how Hanabi stepped up when she felt uncomfortable with Cocoa getting a picture with Takao. I also liked the sneak peek at Tsutsumi in this episode, I've been missing him for the past couple episodes.
May 1, 2020 5:56 AM
Mar 2018
SweetKiichigo said:
Cocoa and her antics.

mpuddingcess said:

Wasn't Hiyama like a bad boy before he became Aoi's bf?

Hanabi looked cute with the pom poms. Good think she stopped Hanabi, girl just keeps being mischievous.
Ikr like really fast it only took 1 episode for his development after he fell in love. lol hiyama
May 1, 2020 5:59 AM
Mar 2018
Xcchi said:
I really liked how Hanabi stepped up when she felt uncomfortable with Cocoa getting a picture with Takao. I also liked the sneak peek at Tsutsumi in this episode, I've been missing him for the past couple episodes.
It's been said he's been cutting classes from the last 3 episodes and only showed up now?, for what reason. dunno maybe he has nothing to do.
May 1, 2020 6:04 AM
Mar 2018
rsc-pl said:
Sugram22 said:

But you don't have to worry about her though, she has takao, leave it all to takao boi.

Takao: Hanabi..
hanabi: *Takao kun~ iNtEnSiFiEs*
Oct 22, 2020 4:05 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I'm surprised no-one mentioned how hilarious the difference in wishes were:

Aoi: "I wish for my grandmother's back to get better"
Ayase: "I wish for lots of fried chicken to eat for lunch"

LOL.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Aug 3, 2021 8:40 AM
Aug 2020
Poor Marin, no one remember her :/

More topics from this board

» Is this the same story as the 2014 OVA?

MrYandereFan26 - Jan 10

1 by Sakura_2345 »»
Jan 12, 6:50 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

30 by ims-tokyo »»
Aug 30, 2022 7:17 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

94 by hanakocheeks »»
Aug 2, 2021 1:32 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

53 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 4, 2021 1:31 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

40 by Hendy »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.