Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 4, 2023 1:33 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, what an episode.

Definitely feels like a lot are on the stake but also a bit of conspiracy with the recent kidnapping. Tragedy also strikes again and body count piled up...yikes.
Stark700Jun 4, 2023 1:36 AM
Jun 4, 2023 2:24 AM

Jun 2019
No going back now. I look forward to how Suletta is going to change.
Jun 4, 2023 2:26 AM

Apr 2014
They Killed Petra AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO Why they did this to her??!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 4, 2023 2:29 AM

May 2018
Norea deserves it!
Petra noooooooooo
Jun 4, 2023 2:43 AM

Mar 2014
This, was insane.

When I finally thought Eran could love someone, Gundam does it's best at ruin it for him... (like any other Gundam story, it's harsh for it's characters...)
the fact that we got to see Guel and Shaddik fighting with words and Mobile Suits, is something I wanted to see so long! was so epic! each of them did a crime, and they two want to make themselves Right... but for Guel, I don't think Rauda will forgive him... just a hunch though.
Shaddik thinks Guel is the one who made Mirone a Murderer, but I think he doesn't realize that ProspeMaMa is the one who made this entire hate of Specian for the Earthians.

and then, the academy collapsed, and many got killed... that is just so sad to see those bodies all around the place.
I just want everyone to be happy, is that a difficult task to do???? damn Gundam, playing with my feelings...
Jun 4, 2023 2:53 AM
Apr 2017
This is what the real Gundam is should be

While there was chaos on earth there was also chaos at the Asticassia school, and of course the person who had to start it all was someone who deserved the nickname as a "Witch".
All emotions collide in this episode, and of course it had to be shown by displaying the chaos of a real war.

It truly show up to its title "The End of Hope".

This was a amazing episode with a great story and great battle animation, which was enhanced by the talented voice cast.
Jun 4, 2023 2:55 AM
Jun 2022
Norea deserved getting sniped. Yea at the end we may have saw a slight change in her attitude but goddamn the amount of casualties she took with her antics was absurd. Karma hits like a truck. Shaddiq unfortunately was the minority trying to step up and unfortunately dint turn out the way he wanted. Great fight scenes 10/10
Jun 4, 2023 3:04 AM

Jan 2011
RIP Norea. Finally.
Gundam drama at its best.

The best part? There are still 4 whole episodes left!
May as well start a poll speculating who will survive :D
Jun 4, 2023 3:07 AM

Feb 2021
Seems like all Elans are destined to have their love ruined...
THAT END CARD MAN
Are gundams always this depressing?
Jun 4, 2023 3:11 AM

Feb 2012
The massacre Prospera instigated has led to the school being brought back into conflict as Guel has his showdown against Shaddiq through which Lauda learns the devastating truth (as if that were enough his date Petra was injured while rescuing students with Suletta) and Shaddiq spills intel on the Assembly League. Meanwhile, Norea enacts a retaliatory attack whilst Elan 5 tries to talk her into not throwing her life away

The elusive Burion whose House has no pilots yet manufacturers Asticassia and the Front Management Company's MS lends "Pom Pom Head" their new Demi Barding.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 4, 2023 3:12 AM

Jan 2011
Embient said:
THAT END CARD MAN
Yes.
And you know what? Grassley and Delling will probably survive :D
Jun 4, 2023 3:21 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that the news of Shaddiq's involvement is out in the open things are defo heating up. The haro interrogation was pretty amusing. Things sure escalated rapidly thats for sure. To think that a full scale battle would break out not only outside but inside the school as well. Despite the threat seeing the students step up to fight as well to defend the school was admirable. Shaddiq really proved to be an excellent villain. But his attempt to stop Guel and his forces wasn't one that would last long against professional forces. In the end while im glad that the crisis was resolved the casualties that came from it was steep. RIP Petra and Norea. Its tragic that she never got the chance to go on that date. Overall this was an excellent ep that only allowed multiple plot threads to cuminate but also served to escalate events to another level via its fine balancing of action, tragedy and emotion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2023 3:36 AM

Jan 2022
Alot of cool looking Gundam screenshots this episode. Other than that eh it's disturbing to see teens caught in a crossfire and die, but I couldn't give a crap about the characters this late in the game.
Jun 4, 2023 4:12 AM
Nov 2020
NOREAAAAAA El5n needs you
Jun 4, 2023 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
A lot of stuff happened. But finally some action again. Weird that the Elan/Norea thing felt better than much romance in dedicated romance anime lol. And better than most interactions of other people in this anime. Sadly it did not last long though. Looking forward to Lauda's reactions - now knowing what Guel did. And what happened to Petra. Hopefully he'll come to his senses starting to work together with Guel recognizing that Shaddiq was the true evil mastermind.
Jun 4, 2023 4:27 AM

Dec 2020
I have not much to say but wow what an episode this dramatic is really getting me emotionally.
Petra has safely suletta and in the end she died i thought they git good friends and also that with Nolea.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 4, 2023 4:49 AM

Apr 2009
RIP Tomatoes ;_;

Nice to see Chu2 getting a new mech though I wish this episode was longer, maybe even a 2-parter so we get longer fight scene for Chu2 and Guel vs Shadiq.
Jun 4, 2023 5:02 AM

Sep 2014
Just what the fuck is the pacing of this show? After a full season of boredom they drop this on us and now its way too much all at once to keep track of it.

NGL I shipped Elan and Norea, atleast that ship had spice. Though her death was so obvious it would have been the bigger (and imo better) suprise if she somehow made it through this.
The predictability continues with the death of the other girl who was with Suletta.

Honestly I think I just now realize my main issue with this show, the main charactes are super fucking boring. Suletta is trash. Miorine is trash. Their ship is trash. Prospera is cool but has 1% screentime. Guel is kinda generic, Shaddiq still underdeveloped.. we lack a proper Char in this gundam.

Still no signs of another cour, so I guess the pacing will continue and the ending will be a huge mess.

This show desperately needs another double cour with the classic timejump in between to make the kids adults.

PS: Dont get me wrong I like what is going on now, I just think its too much too late.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 4, 2023 5:05 AM
Jan 2018
You know, this might be the best Gundam anime about Cyber Newtypes we have gotten so far. Most of the characters are cyber newtypes, which means they get to be more than just psychos with maladjusted feelings. But Okuchi threw us a bone with Elan and Norea. We get the Lalah Sune style "understanding despite being enemies" leading to a deserved death. If you ask me, this was much better handled than 0079. From the the fact that kids could actually decide to date after a few convos to an actual confession instead of Char and Amuro's nebulous "we were supposed be dating but war killed all that" way of handling relationships.

Hell, we even got a Code Geass style death for Norea, courtesy of a group whose job is specifically HUNTING DOWN AND KILLING GUNDAMS. Did the audience really think that if those guys got an opportunity to kill a mass murder who slowed down because of a Talk no Jutsu, they wouldn't take it? The whole story was well done. A loving homage to the Tomino style of storytelling, updated to make more sense and be more believable. But not too believable. We wouldn't want relationships to take time and make complete sense. Because then it wouldn't be Gundam. For the most part.

All that talk about living with mistakes sounded to me like Okuchi apologizing to the Fans and audience about the last two episodes. I gotta say the apology is accepted. Just like R2, this show went off the plot and came back again. Maybe. We got 4 more episodes to see if Okuchi can do it again.

Also a special shout out to to this show for keeping the proud tradition of death flags alive. It's nice when a Gundam show can be a Gundam show.

Please don't let Suletta become another depressing Gundam pacifist MC. We need more death before this show reaches its end.
MFDOOMEDJun 4, 2023 5:10 AM
Jun 4, 2023 5:05 AM
Sep 2015
Both of my husbands are fighting each other.
Jun 4, 2023 5:10 AM
Sep 2021
That episode was bitter, a lot of lives has been lost throughout the episode. Let's see how they handle this.
Jun 4, 2023 5:15 AM

Oct 2017
End of Shaddiq and his bitches, surprisingly all of them are alive. Same can't be said about the academy students though, so many dead damn. That bitch Norea died but killed so many, irredeemable bitch. Suletta development is going smoothly though.
MegamiRemJun 27, 2023 2:17 AM
Jun 4, 2023 5:18 AM

Jan 2009
RIP Norea and Petra

action pack episode though
Jun 4, 2023 5:27 AM
Aug 2020
It was incredible, I have no words, everything was perfect.

War is bloody…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 4, 2023 6:01 AM

Sep 2021
No Eri and Prospera, but I still loved the episode!

I guess Shaddiq and the Dawn are done for. Prospera just knocked over the right domino to let Guel and the Space Assembly League do the work.

Norea abseloutly looses it and resumes the assault from Rumble Ring. And with no Aerial to stop her, she really wrecked the school this time. Gladly, she bit the dust in the end. But I wasn't wrong believing she'd be one of the most dangerous villains in this show.
I'm very disappointed in Elan 5 though. Going that far for Norea. He's just a copy after all and will soon meet the fate of Nr. 4, I suppose.

R.I.P Petra, she just raised too many death flags on her way out of the school. Poor Suletta got traumatized once again. I wonder what her resolve will be. Will she understand how violence is necessary to protect those she loves? Or will she try to withdraw from all of it?
Suletta almost dying is yet another slap in Miorine's face. She tried to keep her in safety by taking her mobile suit, yet she only took what protected her.

Oh, and Lauda had a pretty rough day too. Learning how Guel killed his dad and his girlfriend losing her life...
Jun 4, 2023 6:25 AM
Oct 2016
This school can't catch a break. Constantly having drama go down at th school leading to it being destroyed in some capacity. Prospera didn't just do horrible things on earth using Aerial to kill people but also making trouble for Suletta and Miorine company which used Aerial as its mascot and promotional material. All hell breaking loose after Guel learns the truth and confronts Shaddiq right away. Not taking anytime to gather information Guel just dove right at Shaddiq soon as he saw him. Shaddiq letting chaos consume the school to cover his fight with Guel just outside. Norea doing some real damage, she's been severely hurt during her life and now she's taking it out on the people she feels responsible. Lighting that school up causing so much destruction. It was painful seeing all the students we've come to love run for their lives as the place blows up around them. Guel fight against Shaddiq was awesome, A brash as it was going straight at him Guel knows what he's doing. Not letting Shaddiq have the opportunity to run and cause even more turmoil. Shaddiq using his own pain from life as a second class earth born to unleash vengeance himself. Guel beating him was very satisfying to see, I've come to really enjoy Guel as a character over the course of this show. Things look very bad as many students are now dead or injured. The rest will have to pick up the pieces.
Jun 4, 2023 6:34 AM

Jan 2015
Ugh… my throat hurts… this episode was too much
Jun 4, 2023 6:51 AM
Oct 2019
OMG what an Incredible Episode.
the Soundtrack going crazy!!

shit got real real now.

They really kill off two ship in this episode? bruhh

That END CARD, that's really CRUEL.
Jun 4, 2023 6:59 AM

Mar 2013
Waited 20 episodes for characters to finally get into their mobile suits and do something. Nice cybernewtype love conflict betwen Norea and Eran, reminiscent of Kamille and Four. But it's like the writers realized they ate shit for 20 episodes and need to finally pick up the pace, so all the work they spent setting up haphazardly now needs to rush the climax so they fail to deliver even that, which is an issue that became evident already by the beginning of this season. It's cool how there's two char figures, and multiple parties with their agendas steering the plot but they don't seem to support each other or build towards something cohesive in the end. Prospera's goals have no real implication to Shaddiq's, Guel is sort of just wasted character potential with no plot relevance, Miorine is a shallow plot device nothing more, but I am interested in what is to come for Suletta. It was actually good episode where I felt something for the first time, but it's already too late to redeem all the mess that came before it.
Jun 4, 2023 7:24 AM

Aug 2017
Norea has finally snapped. Causing massive havoc on the school and putting the students at risk.
Elan tried his best to calm her down and use talk no jutsu. But it failed cuz it left Norea wide open for an attack.
RIP Norea. She can be reunited with Sophie.

Guel vs ShaDICK went hard. It was nice to see the outcome of the battle.

Jun 4, 2023 7:31 AM

Oct 2015
Embient said:
THAT END CARD MAN
There are happier Gundam anime such as the Build titles.....
There are also Gundam anime with a lighter tone such as Turn-A and Reconguista-In-G.
And then there is ZZ. The first half is clown show while the second half is a ton of PTSD moments.

The darkest Gundam anime are the Universal Century ones. Some of them kill off more than half of the characters.

EDIT: Mecha genres, especially the real-robot ones, tend to be very dark.
Jun 4, 2023 7:33 AM

Mar 2020
This might be the best that G-Witch will have to offer, and the episode was fine, but the pacing is just all over the place at this point. Episodes of no progression sometimes, and now this cour has been paced at super speed. The action was quite solid, I'll give it that, but the investment is just not there since the first 19 episodes just haven't been all that impressive. Every character just feels underdeveloped and if this is Gundam's way of being "dark", it just didn't do it for me. We'll see how Suletta acts from here. At this point, this show is just a "Who lives and who dies" type of show. The characters that died this episode were not surprising at all. At least Guel gets a nice win for once.
Jun 4, 2023 7:37 AM

Oct 2016
at first i thought this episode was a 10/10 because they killed Norea, but then they killed Petra... why? there's literally 0 reason to kill her, Lauda is probably hopeless enough with the news of Guel killing their father

also, is it just me or did the whole Elan thing of "run away with me" came out of nowhere?
Jun 4, 2023 7:36 AM

Jul 2011
This was a...... school shooting episode.

When Petra began to talk while carrying the other girl. I just thought "Shut up! Not time for bring death flags up". But she continued to talk.
Jun 4, 2023 8:22 AM

Apr 2014
I am so freaking shocked. Like what the heck. Why? School shooting? I mean I always knew Gundam has its fights, wars, and deaths. But this. Was just taking it a step further since it is involving so many innocent people. The fight between Guel and Shaddiq was really nice. Oh man.
Jun 4, 2023 8:24 AM

Jun 2016
AMAZING GOOD EPISODE !!
fk norea she really deserves that !!!
look so many fatalities because him !!
Jun 4, 2023 8:36 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Holy shit, things have gone up in flames. From Guel's confrontation with Shaddiq to Norea's outburst after what transpired in Earth last episode. This one is full of emotions, deaths, confessions, robot battles and of course a bittersweet ending that leaves us wondering what to do next.

Peak episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
Ah yes, the good ol trend in Gundam where the second half goes full blown spit-take. I guess this show is gonna break the trend of Gundam shows being 50 to 52 episodes (outside of UC content). I feel like there may be more to tell, but with the way these episodes have been going, it's hard to predict what will happen. I feel like there's no way they could just "end" it with four episodes left to go. Then again, I'm also of the same mindset that there won't be a happy ending between Miorine and Suletta as the ED animation tries to point towards.

nevertheless, the darkness continues as the school gets absolutely wrecked in chaos. Crazy how much carnage was born because of one girl's rampage. Honestly it makes you see that the idea of Gundam in itself is cursed and that maybe...just maybe, Delling had a point in banning it once upon a time.

As for Petra...she got troped hard. Sudden focus on an otherwise next to nobody background character expressing a desire to live? You could smell the end right there. Onto next week.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 4, 2023 8:47 AM
Feb 2013
What a time to be alive to be a Gundam fan. Amazing episode, nothing more can be said
Jun 4, 2023 9:40 AM

May 2016
wow that ending was so close to me fucking giving it at best a 6 if she actually got talk no jutsu'd right there. thank fucking god she got killed.
Jun 4, 2023 9:41 AM

Jul 2021
This episode unfolded as a harrowing bloodshed, like sort of evoking the grim reality of a school shooting irl lolz. Norea's VA had an exceptional performance, yet the heartbreaking demise of her character resonates deeply, knowing she has been liberated from her pain and now rests in a more peaceful world. Guel's resounding triumph over Shaddiq serves to solidify his unmatched prowess as a pilot of non-Gundam mobile suit variants. Despite facing a disadvantageous situation, Guel surpassed expectations while Shaddiq enjoyed the unwavering support of his entourage. There is  hope emerges for Petra's survival, as she clings to life in a critical state of injury. Just hoping that Miorine will embark, driven by her relentless pursuit of Prospera, while Guel undertakes the task of confronting Suletta, igniting a spark within her that propels her into action.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
Mar 2015
That escalated very quickly Guel captured Shaddiq Norea
ried to destroy the school Elan 5 went crazy after she died
Jun 4, 2023 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
Literally screamed “NOOOO” at the tv for the last 4-5 minutes of the episode. Even tho Norea did all that awful shit I still just wanted her to have an happy ending and make it out of there, to go the places in her drawings with Elan. I guess there was no way they could’ve let her get away after leading to the direct death of so many kids at school, but damn, I just empathised with her a lot.

Turning point in the story now for sure. Suletta will be a totally different person after that.

Soundtrack and story boarding during the space fight was insane as well
Jun 4, 2023 10:12 AM
Jul 2022
Absolutely incredible
Jun 4, 2023 10:20 AM

Mar 2021
I definitely forgot how dark Gundam series could get. This show really keeps me coming back, but you really have to be emotionally prepared for it.
Jun 4, 2023 10:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This is Gundam. Oh yes, it is.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 4, 2023 10:53 AM
May 2016
AkeZZZ said:
They Killed Petra AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO Why they did this to her??!!
She had it coming in a way, by talking about what she'll do if she survived so her death flag was growing. 
Jun 4, 2023 11:40 AM
Jul 2022
this what going to school in the US is like
Jun 4, 2023 12:01 PM
Jun 2022
SneezingSnail said:
this what going to school in the US is like

🤣🤣

I find it fascinating how easy it is for 16 year olds to pilot these giants robots with deadly lasers and just shoot up the school, just as you so rightfully compared to a real life example 😂
Jun 4, 2023 12:18 PM

Nov 2021
Wow, this season is getting way darker, but it keeps getting better. Kinda reminds me of Attack on Titan with the terrorist attacks on the school and seeing people get crushed by rubble :(
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

49 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 11, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

327 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 6, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.