Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2022 6:59 PM

Jul 2016
In before I get replies like "one that's a functioning member of society."

I think it would be quite rare maybe if it was an international fugitive or a mangaka that made one of the series you like. Do you think any mangaka could be on MAL?

Or maybe someone from Funimation LOLOLOL. Or a famous actor.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2022 7:02 PM

Dec 2013
Particularly in CD, one that is not arrogant and not act like know-it-all is the rarest, 1 in 10 perhaps

May 3, 2022 7:04 PM

May 2013
People with a degree of self awareness.

People seem to act in a manner that everyone around them is wrong and why they are wrong is because they are stupid. When in reality people generally have good reasons to believe what they believe and think the way they do.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 7:06 PM

Dec 2013
_Nette_ said:

People seem to act in a manner that everyone around them is wrong and why they are wrong is because they are stupid. When in reality people generally have good reasons to believe what they believe and think the way they do.

Overall the same opinion as I do, agree

May 3, 2022 7:14 PM

Jul 2016
_Nette_ said:

You say people have reasons for being ways that other people consider stupid. Well, I have reasons why they are stupid, too.~

If it's about matters such as taste in anime, I will give REASONS WHY other people are in fact wrong and I am a bit better than they are on my upcoming blog.
May 3, 2022 7:23 PM

May 2013
IpreferEcchi said:
_Nette_ said:

You say people have reasons for being ways that other people consider stupid. Well, I have reasons why they are stupid, too.~

If it's about matters such as taste in anime, I will give REASONS WHY other people are in fact wrong and I am a bit better than they are on my upcoming blog.

Let's unpack this right now.

Why do you have this belief that you are, in your own words, a "bit better" than these other people?

I want to know in your own words so I can get a better grasp of your views and come to a deeper understanding as to why you think this way.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 7:25 PM

Feb 2021
I don't get why someone from Funimation would be a rare breed on MAL....

And one group of anime fans that I don't really see as much here on MAL would be lolicons
I've actually seen a bunch more of those on Twitter of all places then here.
MadanielFLMay 3, 2022 7:34 PM
May 3, 2022 7:30 PM

Sep 2018
Rarest thing on mal might be casual anime fans. You kind of have to be somewhat of a hardcore weeb to start a mal.
May 3, 2022 7:32 PM

Jul 2015
_Nette_ said:

just the other day some poor sod tried to argue that life (like, human society) is sum-zero because the law of conservation of energy means nothing is destroyed, so therefore it has to be this way. Applying a law of physics to society without hesitation, like that's something that makes so much sense.

Yesterday, someone said that germ-theory is overrated.

10 or so people unironically voted "fascist" on the political ideology poll which, mind you, was created by a "poli-sci student" who said that he follows a political ideology that isn't even one (Marxism).

And this was all within the last 3 days. I'm back for a week and already I've seen things on here that would probably give me terminal brain cancer, if I wasn't immune already thanks to years and years of exposure.

No sane person could browse this board and earnestly keep thinking that everyone has a good reason for their beliefs. Not when there's so many people on here who are patently insane, just incredibly uneducated or genuinely brainfucked. The people on here are fucking stupid, and let's be honest, if you don't see that very clearly then you're probably one of them.
Railey2May 3, 2022 7:38 PM
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
May 3, 2022 7:38 PM

Jul 2016
_Nette_ said:

Why do you have this belief that you are, in your own words, a "bit better" than these other people?

I want to know in your own words so I can get a better grasp of your views and come to a deeper understanding as to why you think this way.

'kay.

1) The things I like in fiction are all things I wouldn't mind being done to me. Comparatively, I see people who are into guro / murder in fiction. Let's forget about the "being done to me" part. Even if you excuse the hypocrisy on that, let's think about it from another angle. Why would you want a dead partner? Why would you want a partner that decays, quite literally disappearing over time?

2) I like characters in fiction who can stand for themselves. Why would you like characters such as the main character of Grand Blue who is too weak-willed to say no to those people? It is a train wreck. Not only for that reason, but all of the damn misunderstandings. Humor based on misunderstanding is not funny. It is pitiable. There is nothing worse than being misunderstood.

3) Why do people rate anime highly that are set in a world with god-awful circumstances? How can you unironically say that Highschool of the Dead had a good ending if there is still a zombie outbreak, AND the government committed an EMP attack on its citizens? Everything powered by electricity is inoperable.

I had a fourth thing, but I forgot it. I will have many more things for the blog.
May 3, 2022 7:39 PM

May 2013
Railey2 said:
_Nette_ said:

just the other day some poor sod tried to argue that life (like, human society) is sum-zero because the law of conservation of energy means nothing is destroyed, so therefore it has to be this way. Applying a law of physics to human society without hesitation, like that's something that makes so much sense.

10 or so people unironically voted "fascist" on the political ideology poll which, mind you, was created by a "poli-sci student" who said that he follows a political ideology that isn't even one (Marxism).

And this was all within the last 3 days. I'm back for a week and already I've seen things on here that would probably give me terminal brain cancer, if I wasn't immune already thanks to years and years of exposure.

No sane person could browse this board and earnestly keep thinking that everyone has a good reason for their beliefs. Not when there's so many people on here who are patently insane, just incredibly uneducated or genuinely brainfucked. The people on here are fucking stupid, and let's be honest, if you don't see that very clearly then you're probably one of them.

I find it funny since you are one of the least self aware people on this site, in general from what I have seen.

Either a general lack of empathy or an inability to realize anyone can say anything on the internet. A good example. I troll conservatives on Facebook even though in general I lean more conservatively. I can in general just say whatever I want even though it isn't indicative of my real beliefs.

There is a certain benefit of the doubt you have to give people on the internet doubly so for an anonymous forum.

Or in general people do have good reasons to hold their beliefs. Since your signature has a whole big hard on for defending the LGBT community I will use myself as an example again. I hate the LGBT community because at large they use pride as a distraction from the rampant sex abuse within that community. Now I have faith in your intelligence enough to parse through what I am implying by saying that and why I would hate the LGBT community as a whole.

But this is all a tangent at this point. A big TL;DR is that there are either good reason that people hold beliefs or in general are saying things outside their beliefs for laughs. Give people the benefit of the doubt and realize that looking down on others isn't a healthy or moral thing to do.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 7:39 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
The rarest breed may be an angry man from Marseille who claims he has a master's degree in camping and absolutely furious because I don't go on camping trips..lmaoo

May 3, 2022 7:52 PM

Jul 2016
MadanielFL said:

And one group of anime fans that I don't really see as much here on MAL would be lolicons

Because most users hate Funimation. Those guys would have to be masochists to be here.

I like 2d lolis. I still have to watch Imouto Jiru. And Shoujo Ramune.
May 3, 2022 7:53 PM

May 2013
IpreferEcchi said:
_Nette_ said:

'kay.

1) The things I like in fiction are all things I wouldn't mind being done to me. Comparatively, I see people who are into guro / murder in fiction. Let's forget about the "being done to me" part. Even if you excuse the hypocrisy on that, let's think about it from another angle. Why would you want a dead partner? Why would you want a partner that decays, quite literally disappearing over time?

2) I like characters in fiction who can stand for themselves. Why would you like characters such as the main character of Grand Blue who is too weak-willed to say no to those people? It is a train wreck. Not only for that reason, but all of the damn misunderstandings. Humor based on misunderstanding is not funny. It is pitiable. There is nothing worse than being misunderstood.

3) Why do people rate anime highly that are set in a world with god-awful circumstances? How can you unironically say that Highschool of the Dead had a good ending if there is still a zombie outbreak, AND the government committed an EMP attack on its citizens? Everything powered by electricity is inoperable.

I had a fourth thing, but I forgot it. I will have many more things for the blog.

My response is that people can like things for different reasons that you. Everyone has their own tastes and viewpoints on media and likes thing for a bunch of different reasons.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 7:55 PM

Jul 2016
_Nette_ said:
My response is that people can like things for different reasons that you. Everyone has their own tastes and viewpoints on media and likes thing for a bunch of different reasons.

Exactly.

But I say my reasons for not liking those kinds of things are superior. There are no valid counterarguments in support of those kinds of things.
May 3, 2022 7:55 PM

Jul 2015

_Nette_ said:
Railey2 said:
just the other day some poor sod tried to argue that life (like, human society) is sum-zero because the law of conservation of energy means nothing is destroyed, so therefore it has to be this way. Applying a law of physics to human society without hesitation, like that's something that makes so much sense.

I find it funny since you are one of the least self aware people on this site, in general from what I have seen.

Either a general lack of empathy or an inability to realize anyone can say anything on the internet. A good example. I troll conservatives on Facebook even though in general I lean more conservatively. I can in general just say whatever I want even though it isn't indicative of my real beliefs.

There is a certain benefit of the doubt you have to give people on the internet doubly so for an anonymous forum.

Or in general people do have good reasons to hold their beliefs. Since your signature has a whole big hard on for defending the LGBT community I will use myself as an example again. I hate the LGBT community because at large they use pride as a distraction from the rampant sex abuse within that community. Now I have faith in your intelligence enough to parse through what I am implying by saying that and why I would hate the LGBT community as a whole.

But this is all a tangent at this point. A big TL;DR is that there are either good reason that people hold beliefs or in general are saying things outside their beliefs for laughs. Give people the benefit of the doubt and realize that looking down on others isn't a healthy or moral thing to do.
that was a sweet talk, but I think I'll keep looking down on people who are so deluded that they think germs don't matter, thank you very much.
Normalising this insanity, which is what you're trying to do, is far more dangerous than anything else. Giving people the benefit of the doubt doesn't mean "turn off your brain and pretend that the person who tells you their crazy schizostory actually has great reasons and a logically thought out framework that they used to arrive at their utterly insane and patently stupid position". I'm never going to do that. Stupidity is just stupidity, and that's that.

As for your comment on the LGBT-community, I assume you're playing at this whole "omg they're groomers"-meme that conservatives like throwing around. But since you've already acknowledged that you like to engage in bad faith for the lulz, I'm just deciding to not take you seriously here. So here's a good question. Since you've admitted that you're a bad-faith actor, why would I care about anything you say? You've basically just told me that talking to you is a waste of time, since now I can't be sure that any of your positions are real. Anything you have to say about your beliefs is automatically worthless because of this admission.

How to kill your own believability with this one simple trick, MAL-edition.

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

May 3, 2022 8:14 PM

May 2013
Railey2 said:

_Nette_ said:

that was a sweet talk, but I think I'll keep looking down on people who are so deluded that they think germs don't matter, thank you very much.
Normalising this insanity, which is what you're trying to do, is far more dangerous than anything else. Giving people the benefit of the doubt doesn't mean "turn off your brain and pretend that the person who tells you their crazy schizostory actually has great reasons and a logically thought out framework that they used to arrive at their utterly insane and patently stupid position". I'm never going to do that. Stupidity is just stupidity, and that's that.

As for your comment on the LGBT-community, I assume you're playing at this whole "omg they're groomers"-meme that conservatives like throwing around. But since you've already acknowledged that you like to engage in bad faith for the lulz, I'm just deciding to not take you seriously here. So here's a good question. Since you've admitted that you're a bad-faith actor, why would I care about anything you say? You've basically just told me that talking to you is a waste of time, since now I can't be sure that any of your positions are real. Anything you have to say about your beliefs is automatically worthless because of this admission.

I genuinely don't understand how you can say these things while claiming a degree of moral superiority to somebody else.

And I know you are not going to believe me. Because to you #believeallwomen only means believe cis women who agree with me politically. Yes there are groomers in the LGBT community because I am one of their victims and not only that but a ton of rape. But the absolute hell I have been living the past few months must not be true because I say mean things on the internet. But I digress.

People like you make me afraid to even remotely associate with the left at all. Willing to just wave away my experiences in life because I disagree with you. Really slimy and emotionally retarded.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 8:29 PM

Feb 2021
IpreferEcchi said:
MadanielFL said:

Because most users hate Funimation. Those guys would have to be masochists to be here.

I like 2d lolis. I still have to watch Imouto Jiru. And Shoujo Ramune.
lol the entire anime community itself is infested with pirates and those "anti-sjws" who hate Funimation.
MAL isn't the only place that wouldn't be "safe" for them.

I'm pretty sure it would be fine, Fuimation has quite a high number of favorites here, even more than Crunchyroll who is arguably less controversial, I'm sure it would be harder for them to be around on AniTwt. as the pirates there are way more aggressive than the ones here.
May 3, 2022 8:34 PM

May 2013
A wild female appears! ^^ Well that's probbaly not the rarest but still. IDK.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 3, 2022 8:42 PM

Sep 2019
Would be pretty interesting to find out if anybody on here was currently locked up in prison and somehow was able to sneak in a phone or something just so they could post on mal.
May 3, 2022 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
People who acknowledge their opinions about anime as subjective and don't treat them as facts. There's a need by a lot of people on here to assert a level of sophistication about watching anime as if it's doing something for the world.
removed-userMay 3, 2022 9:37 PM
May 3, 2022 10:22 PM

Jul 2016
TheFireNinja said:
a level of sophistication about watching anime as if it's doing something for the world.

Take a look at all the perks Japan has.

Almost non-existent gun deaths.
Cultured manga on store shelves.
Excellent education system including foreign languages.
Kanamara Matsuri.
Pinsaro and soapland. (Ara ara.~)
Regularly-maintained infrastructure.
Shopping is all very close.
Universal healthcare.

Inb4 a wild "cost of living" and "work culture" appears. Benefits still outweigh the disadvantages as long as you can afford it.

My point, though, is Japan's success is powered by anime! People are motivated to keep it nice because it has superior entertainment. Anime has something for everyone, and the more that people can get their fix and have an outlet for their desires, the happier they are.
May 3, 2022 11:26 PM

Mar 2021
You might be on to something. It's uncommon to find people on MAL that are widely known for other things. But there's DaZinga, aka TheAnimeMan, as well as Gigguk and Mudan (their editor). You've also got Cassiblossom, a wonderful anime TikToker and Twitch streamer. There's also that one YouTuber that's active on forums whose name escapes me right now.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 3, 2022 11:36 PM

Jun 2014
I'm the rare user that actually has a shower everyday and uses perfumes.
May 3, 2022 11:43 PM

Sep 2016
there's a severe lack of drunk driving enjoyers in this forum
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

May 4, 2022 12:23 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Users who rate anime using the full 1-10 scale properly. Very rarely see one of those.

It's not like I am nitpicking about how others should rate anime, but I'm just very disappointed when I'm trying to compare someone's list, and then I see that their lowest given score is 5. And about 90% of completed anime are rated 7 and above.
9cycle cycle9

May 4, 2022 12:44 AM

Jul 2016
RareWRLD said:
Users who rate anime using the full 1-10 scale properly. Very rarely see one of those.

It's not like I am nitpicking about how others should rate anime, but I'm just very disappointed when I'm trying to compare someone's list, and then I see that their lowest given score is 5. And about 90% of completed anime are rated 7 and above.

1 = hated it after a certain point and forced myself to finish it
2 = dropped before finishing any episode (not used because it doesn't show up on list)
3 = dropped after first episode
4 = multiple characters pissed me off
5 = a single character pissed me off

6 = bad story to me (takes priority regardless of how good the lewd was)

7 = good story but the lewd was too mild
8 = good story and at least one very spicy moment
9 = good story and many spicy moments
10 = good story and basically EVERY spicy moment I wanted happened
May 4, 2022 12:52 AM

Mar 2015
Now I wonder if anyone I've ever argued with on this site is actually on Interpol's most wanted.
May 4, 2022 12:53 AM

Sep 2016
RareWRLD said:

that's easy I'll almost never finish or even start an anime I'd rate below a 6 and I don't rate things I don't finish
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

May 4, 2022 1:28 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
CrazedRabbit said:
RareWRLD said:

that's easy I'll almost never finish or even start an anime I'd rate below a 6 and I don't rate things I don't finish
Well I'm not telling you to finish and rate everything you watch, I just think that using the full scale is broadening the distinction between what you truly like
9cycle cycle9

May 4, 2022 1:59 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
IpreferEcchi said:
RareWRLD said:

1 = hated it after a certain point and forced myself to finish it
2 = dropped before finishing any episode (not used because it doesn't show up on list)
3 = dropped after first episode
4 = multiple characters pissed me off
5 = a single character pissed me off

6 = bad story to me (takes priority regardless of how good the lewd was)

7 = good story but the lewd was too mild
8 = good story and at least one very spicy moment
9 = good story and many spicy moments
10 = good story and basically EVERY spicy moment I wanted happened

Well I don't really have a pre-written rating scale, but if I had one, it would look somewhat like this:

10 - A masterpiece. Truly shocks and impresses me, makes me jump in my seat, make me spend a lot of time thinking about what I saw - days, weeks, and months. No flaws, or little to none flaws.
9 - Golden. A great anime that got me very dedicated to it
8 - Very good anime. Definitely stands out among other "good" shows.
7 - Average good. Enjoyed it, didn't regret time spent.
6 - Lost potential. Overall good, but I can easily picture it being SO much better
5 - An anime that I don't want to rate low or high. Either my positive and negative emotions about this anime are equal, so this is a neutral middle, or I have been mostly numb to everything going on.
4 - Bad. Something just clearly isn't right. Maybe a bad plot, or bad characters, but overall still okay.
3 - Very bad. Not completely worthless though and has at least 1 very strong side to it
2 - Horrible. Has almost nothing to redeem the time spent
1 - A spit in the face, unforgivable disrespect to the viewer. Disgusting and annoying
9cycle cycle9

May 4, 2022 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
Mirai said:
Now I wonder if anyone I've ever argued with on this site is actually on Interpol's most wanted.
or maybe they are in interpol n subsequently put u on most wanted
May 4, 2022 2:33 AM

Jul 2007
Almost certainly the Border Collie.
May 4, 2022 2:43 AM

Feb 2022
I have a mutant Lagotto Romagnolo.

Try to beat that.
Die like you did by the lake on Naboo.
May 4, 2022 3:32 AM

Jul 2015
_Nette_ said:
Railey2 said:

I genuinely don't understand how you can say these things while claiming a degree of moral superiority to somebody else.

And I know you are not going to believe me. Because to you #believeallwomen only means believe cis women who agree with me politically. Yes there are groomers in the LGBT community because I am one of their victims and not only that but a ton of rape. But the absolute hell I have been living the past few months must not be true because I say mean things on the internet. But I digress.

People like you make me afraid to even remotely associate with the left at all. Willing to just wave away my experiences in life because I disagree with you. Really slimy and emotionally retarded.
I don't believe bad faith actors. So it's not that I don't believe women. I don't believe YOU. Here's a protip: if you want people to take you seriously, maybe don't admit that you're a professional troll who lies about their beliefs (and I assume experiences) online for fun. Just a suggestion. Got nothing to do with us disagreeing.

Bonus meme: "so much for the tolerant left".

May 4, 2022 3:36 AM

Jan 2021
for me its the type that dont judge people based on their preferences and opinions

"Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because
they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out."

May 4, 2022 3:49 AM

May 2013
Railey2 said:
_Nette_ said:

I don't believe bad faith actors. So it's not that I don't believe women. I don't believe YOU. Here's a protip: if you want people to take you seriously, maybe don't admit that you're a professional troll who lies about their beliefs (and I assume experiences) online for fun. Just a suggestion. Got nothing to do with us disagreeing.

Fun fact. I dont lie about my experiences. But yeah just say I do because it shatters your worldview.

But I digress. I don't need you to believe me. It's not like it makes any changes to my life but I would be lying if I said it didn't get under my skin a little.

Simply because you can act like a piece of shit and in your own self absorbed head act that way with impunity. It's rather shocking and is a testament to my original point.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 4, 2022 4:37 AM

Jul 2015
_Nette_ said:
Railey2 said:

Fun fact. I dont lie about my experiences. But yeah just say I do because it shatters your worldview.

But I digress. I don't need you to believe me. It's not like it makes any changes to my life but I would be lying if I said it didn't get under my skin a little.

Simply because you can act like a piece of shit and in your own self absorbed head act that way with impunity. It's rather shocking and is a testament to my original point.
"hey I lie online all the time to troll people cause it is fun!"

"OK, I won't believe you anymore then, would kinda be a dumb move to still listen to you"

"no wait I was raped actually I promise I don't lie about my own experiences omg you're so self-absorbed, stop acting like a piece of shit, you just don't listen to me cause it'd shatter your worldview (?)"

And to think that you called me lacking in awareness. This is gold.

Great talk, Nette.

May 4, 2022 4:48 AM

May 2013
Railey2 said:
_Nette_ said:

"OK, I won't believe you anymore then, would kinda be a dumb move to still listen to you"

"no wait I was raped actually I promise I don't lie about my own experiences omg you're so self-absorbed, stop acting like a piece of shit, you just don't listen to me cause it'd shatter your worldview (?)"

Great talk, Nette.

Well yeah I know I can be pretty shitty sometimes. I dont claim to be better than anyone else.

But damn what you are saying is pretty damaging. This wasn't a great talk at all.

Like I dont know how you can just act in such a way that actively makes the world around you a worse place and claim you are better.

But yeah, thanks. You made my day worse.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 4, 2022 6:00 AM

Jun 2016
People who got to 10k+ posts without postboosting in club games.
May 4, 2022 6:59 AM

Jul 2015
_Nette_ said:
Railey2 said:

Great talk, Nette.

Well yeah I know I can be pretty shitty sometimes. I dont claim to be better than anyone else.

But damn what you are saying is pretty damaging. This wasn't a great talk at all.

Like I dont know how you can just act in such a way that actively makes the world around you a worse place and claim you are better.

do you know the fable of the boy who cried wolf? You're kinda like that, except you take it a step further. You're the boy who cries "I am the boy who cries wolf!!" and then you wonder why people treat you accordingly. Lmao.

If shit like this ruins your day, maybe you should not be on here. Its doubly hilarious since you started this by calling me one of the least self aware people on the site, and you also called me emotionally retarded and said I act like a POS. Then you're crying about how I made your day worse, so how's that for self-awareness?

But most importantly, none of this matters since I'm taking my own advice of not taking self-proclaimed bad-faith actors seriously. Everything you're saying is an entertaining hypothetical, and you ensured that it can never be more. Are you sad now? Or are you having fun because you're trolling me? I can never know the difference anymore, so I'll take the only rational option and simply stop caring.

May 4, 2022 7:25 AM

Jun 2019
ryo-san said:
The rarest breed may be an angry man from Marseille who claims he has a master's degree in camping and absolutely furious because I don't go on camping trips..lmaoo

I thought that CIA agents were a rarest bread.
May 4, 2022 7:52 AM

Sep 2017
Erg_Orgy said:

Does it mean you're half rare, like a silver Magic the Gathering card ? ;p

(or medium rare like a fine steak ?)

@Meusnier

Must...not...move...

He's onto us.

Edit :

@Erg_Orgy

Great one XD

I fucking love Unhinged ;p

Edit 2 :

@SweetMonia

Wow, long time no see around here too !

Welcome back to the madness ;p

(I only fit with people that are at least as crazy as I am... which is most of humanity, thankfully ;p)
MoonspeakMay 4, 2022 12:15 PM
May 4, 2022 7:54 AM

Sep 2021
one that's a functioning member of society.
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
May 4, 2022 8:30 AM

Jun 2016
Moonspeak said:
Erg_Orgy said:

Does it mean you're half rare, like a silver Magic the Gathering card ? ;p

(or medium rare like a fine steak ?)

Oh yeah I'd definitely be this card. Even Commander can't handle its coolness.
May 4, 2022 9:51 AM

Feb 2021
RareWRLD said:

I feel like I do use the rating system properly.
May 4, 2022 10:21 AM

May 2013
Railey2 said:
_Nette_ said:

do you know the fable of the boy who cried wolf? You're kinda like that, except you take it a step further. You're the boy who cries "I am the boy who cries wolf!!" and then you wonder why people treat you accordingly. Lmao.

If shit like this ruins your day, maybe you should not be on here. Its doubly hilarious since you started this by calling me one of the least self aware people on the site, and you also called me emotionally retarded and said I act like a POS. Then you're crying about how I made your day worse, so how's that for self-awareness?

But most importantly, none of this matters since I'm taking my own advice of not taking self-proclaimed bad-faith actors seriously. Everything you're saying is an entertaining hypothetical, and you ensured that it can never be more. Are you sad now? Or are you having fun because you're trolling me? I can never know the difference anymore, so I'll take the only rational option and simply stop caring.

It's more the saying that I would lie about something so serious.

Maybe you are like this way because you want to imagine the LGBT community doesnt have problems or maybe you have a personal vendetta against me. Or you yourself could be the troll. I dont know.

I'm just speaking my mind right now which now feels like standing up to a bully.

But ultimately I should step away for my own well being. It's kinda tragic you feel the need to act this way. I'm sure there is a reason though.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 4, 2022 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
_Nette_ said:
I'm just speaking my mind right now which now feels like standing up to a bully.

But ultimately I should step away for my own well being. It's kinda tragic you feel the need to act this way. I'm sure there is a reason though.
If it empowers you to think of it that way, good for you. All I have to say to that is that you're quick to call yourself a victim of heinous bullying, but even quicker to call others emotionally retarded. Maybe some introspection is in order.

And yeah I would absolutely think that you'd lie about it. To quote a wise person:

"[...] anyone can say anything on the internet. A good example. I troll conservatives on Facebook even though in general I lean more conservatively. I can in general just say whatever I want even though it isn't indicative of my real beliefs."

You really should have taken a second and thought about the implications of that statement.

But yeah, good day to you anyways, I don't have anything against you personally (no, really), and gl with everything you do, bye.

May 4, 2022 10:49 AM
Jan 2022
Railey got you good with his last two posts, huh nette. Raileys a pretty cool guy.

Railey isnt a troll. He's just got a conviction and acting on it. He is a principled fellow. I dont wanna get on raileys bad side myself. I think i'd lose to railey if i argued with him.
MilkMonsterMay 4, 2022 10:52 AM
Read it and weep. Your ethnicity and culture are weak.
May 4, 2022 11:04 AM

Aug 2008
In my experience, it’s the people who don’t try to fit into a group. Many people would do anything to be in the group they deem “cool”, even if they had to change the way they act.

@Moonspeak:-
Indeed! It's nice to be here, nihaha~

>>>>> I think you're quite lucky in that regard.
SweetMoniaMay 4, 2022 7:49 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - 4 hours ago

10 by JaniSIr »»
22 minutes ago

» The Proust phenomenon

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

8 by Stavrogin_ »»
35 minutes ago

» "Connoisseurs" of MAL, what are your thoughts on ART NOUVEAU? ( 1 2 3 )

Fario-P - Mar 11, 2021

129 by Fario-P »»
2 hours ago

» Is it easy to detect fictional drawings from real photographs?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

18 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» About MBTI ミビチアイの事

ISeeLifePeople - Yesterday

7 by Auron_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.