Forums

😠😡🤬🤯 When people keep fucking with you❗️

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2022 12:54 AM
Jul 2018
Railey2 said:
Noboru said:
Nope, that must be why more children that get those jabs die than those who did not
I'm guessing this is your best source then, since you brought it up first.

So let's check it out.
Download the first one then

go to table 2

then we look directly at "all causes", because I'm sure that you don't trust the categorizations anyways, since that's usually part of the conspiracies like "they're hiding the deaths". Yeah? All causes it is:

And now we look at the children, which in our case means 18-35, because that's the youngest category listed.
Now this is a lot of data, but I've marked the relevant values juuust for you.

I could've used more data, but time is money and I'm pretty confident that it won't affect the results anyways. 8 months are enough for me.

A little bit of excel magic later.. what do we see?
no clear trend whatsoever. Because guess what, you're not even checking your own sources. You don't know what you're talking about. You're talking out of your ass.
You've just made me check this, for something that I already knew would be true: Your own source doesn't support your conspiracy-theorist drivel. And that's it then Noboru, I don't really see the point in checking your other sources anymore, pretty sure it'll just be the same overall picture. Half of them you probably didn't read yourself, or if you did you're probably too dumb to understand them. Don't know which is the case. Don't care.

Seriously, get off the conspiracy theory train. Seek help. You're spreading dangerous misinformation that is getting people killed. Blood on your hands, Noboru!
linking datasets to support an argument without even doing the basic math of putting it into some tabular or visual form (even if it's incorrectly done) is hilarious.
Jul 12, 2022 1:08 AM

Jul 2015
@WutIsDis I know how they operate, and that their logic isn't "evidence -> conclusion", but "conclusion -> every straw I can grasp at, even if it doesn't support the conclusion"
I just think it's important to put these people down, shame them, make them feel stupid (which they are) until they hopefully leave and move to the fringes of society where they belong. Also, if it gets anyone else to stop listening to them, then that's also good. But I agree, he'll never change his mind.

@Moonspeak: Not surprised he linked stuff before that supported the opposite of what he was saying. I think it's pretty clear that he's not reading the stuff he links, because none of them ever do. They don't care for the evidence. They just want to keep living in their fake world where they're the smart ones that got it figured out, instead of facing the reality of how pathetic they truly are.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Jul 12, 2022 10:23 AM

Jan 2009
Railey2 said:
Bad guess. There was no particular order, but if you don't wish to compare Table 9 and also with earlier reports alone, there is no point in continuing to talk to you about this topic

If you want it in graphics:
https://expose-news.com/2022/03/02/ons-cover-up-data-showing-vaccinated-children-52-times-likely-die/

Great as well that a fellow user was so friendly to link you further reference material that I sent to them. Now the only thing I'm asking you is to stop arguing in the other thread and to focus on your experiences with your own SARS-CoV-2 infection(s) there, if you have had any.
NoboruJul 12, 2022 11:10 AM
Jul 12, 2022 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
Noboru said:
Railey2 said:
Bad guess. There was no particular order, but if you don't wish to compare Table 9 and also with earlier reports alone, there is no point in continuing to talk to you about this topic

If you want it in graphics:
https://expose-news.com/2022/03/02/ons-cover-up-data-showing-vaccinated-children-52-times-likely-die/

Great as well that a fellow user was so friendly to link you further reference material that I sent to them. Now the only thing I'm asking you is to stop arguing in the other thread and to focus on your experiences with your own SARS-CoV-2 infection(s) there, if you have had any.
Table 9

you mean the one where it doesn't even give standardised rates, adjusted for how many people are in that group, and instead only gives us absolute numbers, which tells us nothing? :D

do you have a humiliation-fetish, Noboru? But sure let's fucking do it, I'm so ready. The older sheets actually have some more data in table 9. And your source is talking about them like there's some real bad shit going on.

I went in. I went in and tried to understand how the fuck they arrived at these numbers. And you know what? I managed, I did the same exact thing as they did, to see if I would get the same numbers as shown in this graphic:

So I went and checked the data, and here it is Noboru, I marked it again, I did the calculations in the spreedsheet and you can see the formula even.
Same exact numbers as in the picture on your site, Noboru! They're not lying about the numbers! But there's just one time issue that ANYONE with a little bit of knowledge in statistics can tell you immediately. Take a second and think about it, you might be able to get it too.

Here it goes...
Yep. And so much for your second source.

No point in continuing to talk to me about this topic? Listen up, I just went through the fucking effort of following your source, fucking looking at it and then even graphing it, but there's no point in talking to me? I am making a good-faith effort, it's not my fault that you're too stupid to read your own shit properly. And that you take a source seriously that bases their shit on fucking n = 3. So what the fuck are you even talking about? I want to be clear here, this is FAR more effort than you and your sources deserve. This second thing just really made that most obvious, you got people there who either deliberate manipulate their readers, or do so accidentally because they don't know that calculating that number with 3 deaths only is utter nonsense.

Actual brainworms.
Railey2Jul 12, 2022 1:18 PM

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Jul 12, 2022 1:06 PM

Sep 2017
@Railey2

Props to you.

Next time just ignore the guy, I don't think we can accuse you or anyone else to avoid a fair debate when he's involved.

You'll go nuts if you keep answering those zombies ;p
Jul 12, 2022 2:04 PM

Jan 2009
Railey2 said:
Same exact numbers as in the picture on your site, Noboru! They're not lying about the numbers!
Congratulations for confirming my sources :o
Now tell me how you justify the increased waste from the useless tests, masks and jabs

Don't tell me they also got you so deep that you welcome buying Russian oil more costly from India, having weapons from the West, particularly from France, being sold on the black market that Russian defense companies buy like they make the best bargains ever, getting gas from countries who are less known for keeping human rights, producing more CO² for the transport of that gas + oil and for prolonging coal power-plants, having limited shower times and former politicians telling you that we could freeze for freedom
Jul 12, 2022 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
Noboru said:
Railey2 said:
Same exact numbers as in the picture on your site, Noboru! They're not lying about the numbers!
Congratulations for confirming my sources :o
did you read anything else? Do you know why it's invalid to calculate a rate like that when you only have 3 deaths to work with? Does the term "statistical significance" mean anything to you?

Noboru :(
I didn't "confirm" your source, I exposed them for being unprofessional hacks that (most likely) willingly manipulate their readership by misusing statistics. Did you not pay any attention?

Jul 12, 2022 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
Railey2 said:
did you read anything else?
There's no point in that when you also don't read my messages in full

Railey2 :(
At least check your own batches for you own safety

edit: there's no point in continuing further. Especially not with this level of insulting
Still amusing that you advertise me, though

2nd edit: pages archived in waybackmachine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220712221648/https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2028815&show=50

For the rest, the other user you were writing to keeps backups of threads as PDFs, so might as well ask them to send you a copy or you do it yourself
NoboruJul 12, 2022 3:23 PM
Jul 12, 2022 2:49 PM

Jul 2015
Noboru said:
Railey2 said:
did you read anything else?
There's no point in that when you also don't read my messages in full
you're actually such a dishonest little weasel. I gave this 10x more effort than you did, and genuinely examined a source that you gave me, double-checked their calculations, graphed it, etc.

If the first source already turns out to be utter bullshit, what else do you expect me to do? Go through every single one, spending who knows how much time? No, Noboru. You had one shot, and I was already patient enough to give you two chances. The first source you gave didn't show a clear trend, and the second one is obviously misusing statistics by using values that are so far from statistically significant, it's actually a joke. 3 deaths? Come on. If some random child gets run over by a car, that number would already increase by 33%. What do you think those values are worth?

I am reading your messages in full, Noboru. And I'm actually doing far more than that, I am using my expertise to go in depth and get a picture that's more clear than anything you're capable of getting, then I'm even sharing it with you. This is probably more genuine attention than you've received in the last 5 years and then you dare tell me that there's no point because I'm not doing my part?

You're a clown. Just like all anti-vaxxers, you're just spamming sources without knowing the first thing about how to evaluate them. And would you look at that, the sources are either shit or disagree with you. If you had the capacity to understand how pathetic what you're doing is, you would've thrown yourself off a cliff a long time ago out of sheer embarrassment. But alas... you're utterly oblivious.

I'm putting this stunning performance of intellectual dishonesty in my sig, Cneq's gotta move for that one. Actually no, I got space. You can sit side by side. I hope you get fucking banned from this site. This is one of the most unworthy exchanges I've had in a long time. People like you aren't worth taking seriously, but sadly everyone has a voice now, even the most uneducated and confused.
Railey2Jul 12, 2022 2:54 PM

Jul 12, 2022 2:57 PM

Jun 2019
@Railey2 You are losing your time with this fellow, but I really admire your outstanding efforts. I think that I have exchanged several hundreds of messages with Noboru and his clique on this topic, and they all end up having exactly zero evidence to provide besides retracted articles, opinion pieces, podcasts by scientific mavericks, and vague letters to the editor.

By the way, your fable will probably be gone within a day, so I advise you to archive these pages.
Jul 12, 2022 2:59 PM

Jul 2015
Meusnier said:
@Railey2 You are losing your time with this fellow, but I really admire your outstanding efforts. I think that I have exchanged several hundreds of messages with Noboru and his clique on this topic, and they all end up having exactly zero evidence to provide besides retracted articles, opinion pieces, podcasts by scientific mavericks, and vague letters to the editor.
It's just so frustrating when you check THEIR sources, show them clearly how they don't match what they're saying, and then they just fucking ignore that and move on as if that never happened.

It's actually such a cult. They're genuinely brainwashed, completely unable to process information.

Jul 12, 2022 3:06 PM

Jun 2019
Railey2 said:
Meusnier said:
It's just so frustrating when you check THEIR sources, show them clearly how they don't match what they're saying, and then they just fucking ignore that and move on as if that never happened.

It's actually such a cult. They're genuinely brainwashed, completely unable to process information.

Indeed, and if such discussions taught us anything, it is that such people cannot be talked to any more. They are lost beyond salvation, yet get to vote. Eventually, the belief in such conspiracy theories will be labelled as a mental illness and the "enlightened beings" will receive proper treatment—of course, they will say that the government is trying to brainwash them and perhaps go as far as killing themselves before the medical team comes to take them to mental healthcare centres, which would be a tragedy.
Jul 12, 2022 3:22 PM

Jul 2015
Meusnier said:
Railey2 said:

Indeed, and if such discussions taught us anything, it is that such people cannot be talked to any more. They are lost beyond salvation, yet get to vote. Eventually, the belief in such conspiracy theories will be labelled as a mental illness and the "enlightened beings" will receive proper treatment—of course, they will say that the government is trying to brainwash them and perhaps go as far as killing themselves before the medical team comes to take them to mental healthcare centres, which would be a tragedy.
I've been saying for years that it's a mental illness, glad to see that this view is becoming a little more widespread now.

Their thought-process resembles nothing that I'd expect from a mentally healthy, functioning adult.

I'm still thinking it's rooted in insecurity, like they're so desperate to have this feeling that they're "in the know", while everyone else around them isn't. Like main character syndrome, they think that THEY have it figured out. Such a pathetic state to be in, especially because to everyone who knows their stuff it's so obvious that they're just flailing in the dark.

Jul 12, 2022 3:42 PM

Mar 2021
Covid doesn’t exist anymore. Forgotten about since the Ukraine invasion. In London nobody is wearing a mask anywhere or social distancing. Everyone is out partying now enjoying the summer.

@noboru Over Christmas I got omicron and so did my fiancée who was pregnant at the time. My mother caught it about two months ago. None of us got the vax and all of us got over it just fine with our immune systems. You already know they killed my dad off after forcing him to catch Covid in a Covid ward. The whole thing is a joke. I don’t know why you even bother arguing with the vaxxed about it. My fiancée and I were working in jobs throughout Covid that brought us into contact with 100s of people per day. Yet we never caught Covid until Xmas 2021. MAL is a bit funny because so many here are sheltered and they believe in the vax. But irl and elsewhere online people know that Covid is a joke. I mean look at this for example, the soldiers know it’s all BS.

US Army SLASHES pay for 60,000 soldiers who refuse to get jabbed as Biden cracks down on unvaccinated
Jul 12, 2022 3:44 PM

Jan 2009
A thread in which a person wishes someone else a sickness or even death and a thread in which another user advocates for specific re-education centers to indoctrinate people to follow the official agenda

Great that Wayback Machine exists

@GenshinRosaria: yeah, but considering how often the tests are and especially during winter when it's the cold season, this is not saying much
You're both still young, so it's not a surprise you would do well

Well, just wait what happens if they quit
NoboruJul 12, 2022 3:50 PM
Jul 12, 2022 3:54 PM

Jun 2019
Railey2 said:
Meusnier said:

I've been saying for years that it's a mental illness, glad to see that this view is becoming a little more widespread now.

Their thought-process resembles nothing that I'd expect from a mentally healthy, functioning adult.

I'm still thinking it's rooted in insecurity, like they're so desperate to have this feeling that they're "in the know", while everyone else around them isn't. Like main character syndrome, they think that THEY have it figured out. Such a pathetic state to be in, especially because to everyone who knows their stuff it's so obvious that they're just flailing in the dark.

Well, it is after all the modern-day negationism—a criminal offence in some countries, so there is a hope.

What is amusing about this "main character" complex (?) is that those beliefs have basically become mainstream if not dominant. "They" are not so powerful if "we" get to know about all their plans by a few internet clicks, right?
Jul 12, 2022 3:54 PM

Jul 2015
Noboru said:
A thread in which a person wishes someone else a sickness or even death and a thread in which another user advocates for specific re-education centers to indoctrinate people to follow the official agenda
You don't need re-education, just education.

And you need to get your brain unscrambled, because right now it's not working at all.

Jul 12, 2022 4:00 PM

Jun 2019
Noboru said:

Great that Wayback Machine exists

@GenshinRosaria: yeah, but considering how often the tests are and especially during winter when it's the cold season, this is not saying much
You're both still young, so it's not a surprise you would do well

Well, just wait what happens if they quit

The Wayback Machine will only work against you though. And what you need is treatment, not re-education (I used to speak about "re-education," but it seems way too optimistic for it assumes that some foundations exist, and see Railey2's reply above).
MeusnierJul 12, 2022 4:05 PM
Jul 13, 2022 8:47 AM

Nov 2013
how did this thread develop into anti-vaxxers getting absolutely bodied lol, also expose news cited as a source legit sent my sides into orbit. may as well just wheel out the horoscopes and magic 8 balls next

can we not shit up casual discussion plz. after the closure of current events, that was the opportunity to just retreat back to the weird conspiracy theory discord channels where you can talk about atlantis and bigfoot etc
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 44 minutes ago

5 by _Nette_ »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

46 by Zarutaku »»
16 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 7 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
37 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals? ( 1 2 )

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

50 by Kamikaze_404 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.