Forum Settings
Forums

スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

New
Sep 25, 10:56 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
ほら貴様本日は疑問が有りますよ.スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか?現在多くの人はスキンケアは女性向けだと思っていますが,男性も肌のケアをするべきでしょう?だってさ彼らは非常に正に誠に男でもね,紫外線や汚れを肌を守る事は男子にも大切では全然問題ないでしょう?

HORA KISAMA i have a question today. Is skin care necessary for men? nowadays although many people think that skin care is for women but men also require to take care of their skin dont they ? despite even they're men, but it's no problem for men to protect their skin from ultraviolet rays and dirtyness right?

Mod Edit: Removed advertisement
KayKimiiSep 29, 5:51 AM

Sep 25, 11:00 AM

Jan 2009
just lessen your sugar intake and drink plenty of water that is enough skin care
Sep 25, 11:29 AM

Feb 2020
"is skin care necessary for men?"

Obviously it is. I always take a good care of my skin.
Sep 25, 11:34 AM

May 2024
I've been wiping my face with the same towel I wipe my ass with and I also rinse it only once per day. No skin problems whatsoever. If anything skin care can make your skin worse if you're not careful with the products you use.

Drinking enough water and a balanced diet can take care of the rest.
Sep 25, 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
OP is a scammer. Not that I care because our entire global economic system, capitali$m, is one big $cam...that will inevitably end with Near Term Human Extinction.
Sep 25, 12:29 PM

Dec 2015
Initially skin care was for both, makeups and other cosmetics too.

I can't say that much as I don't use any special thing for skin care, only when I am shaving/cutting a huge amount of my facial hairs than I would use anykind of product as my skin is getting damaged if I won't apply anything after shaving.
Excluding that than a soap and water is the only skin care I apply regularly.
Sep 25, 12:45 PM

Sep 2024
Skincare is for anyone, if your skin has acne then I recommend you do it with natural products. There's no problem with skincare in men. Washing your face 2 times a day can also help.
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
Sep 25, 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
The best skin care comes from your diet (low sugar, low processed foods, low seed/plant-based oils, high in animal fats and animal products in general) and your habits (getting enough sun)
NoboruSep 25, 1:57 PM
Sep 25, 1:58 PM

Feb 2022
Taking care of your body is neither a masculine nor a feminine thing. Is the impulse to go to great lengths to make yourself beyond presentable more inherent to being female? Sure, but that action leading to that is not exclusive to women or femininity.

Imo the whole "skincare is for girls!" phenomenon moreso comes from less expectations for decency being placed on men. Never understood why it was more socially acceptable for men to be slobs, for example. Masculinity is about self-mastery, no? This includes physically...
Sep 25, 2:08 PM

Jul 2021
Water sometimes touching it is all the care my skin gets.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Sep 25, 5:44 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
It is, women certainly don't like acne or dry skin on men. Now it doesn't need to be spotless, but bad skin is certainly not going to help you.
Sep 25, 7:41 PM

Jun 2013
If you want to take care of your skin, go for it :3
Skin care routines can also be a way to relaxe and enjoy the moment. Sometimes I use a facial mask and do a little spa day. But most of the time I let my skin be. I never really had problems with acne and for my dry skin area I use only moisturizing products. If you stick to natural products it won't have a big impact. Like if you start with creams and tonics your skin get used to it and you will have to do it for the rest of your life. Otherwise your skin gets dry more easy. Some classic curd mask with honey and cucumber would do the trick. Or some olive oil, depends on your skin.
I guess the most important part of this whole ritual is that it's fun and doesn't become work.
Sep 26, 11:16 AM

Oct 2009
Well I got news for you! Women AND men both have...drum roll please...THE SAME FUCKIN SKIN. So yea, you still gotta give a shit if you're a man. I wash my face with diluted apple cider vinegar occasionally and use aloe vera every day on my face. Sometimes I use pure vitamin e oil on red areas. I use a combo of pure vitamin e oil and pure mct oil for my body.

Sep 26, 9:39 PM

Aug 2012
I used to have acne problems as a teenager and did use skincare stuff for it. My mom bought and tried Proactiv. I don't recall how well it worked as it was ages ago. As for like dry skin, just have lotion to apply to the dry skin or itchy skin area.
Sep 27, 3:00 AM

Jun 2024
Caring for your skin is always beneficial.
Sep 27, 4:19 AM

Sep 2016
Showering is enough skin care for me, I'm not gonna be some super model.
Sep 27, 5:35 AM

Feb 2024
It's important for people to take care of their skin.
Sep 27, 6:27 AM
white angel

Feb 2024
I don't bother with creams and lotions on my skin. I just wait for someone else to slather them on, then I rub myself against theirs.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

80 by zzz »»
5 minutes ago

» Why did you choose your forum avatar and profile picture?

Ejrodiew - 4 hours ago

18 by shorl10 »»
16 minutes ago

» What is needed for you to stop being a degenerate?

Telecom - Yesterday

35 by Zarutaku »»
19 minutes ago

» You guys watch anime on a laptop, tv or projector?

Rivermind - Oct 17

47 by gongasdesu »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your preferred study medium?

VampireSylphy - Oct 17

13 by TheBlueSpartan »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.