Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 28, 2022 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Nishikata's reaction to Takagi reaching for his bento was absolutely priceless. It was just a bento lol

Then again, gotta remember that whenever Nishikata is with him, she tries to tease at any chance like this episode. Lol, he actually thought she was going to feed him. Hilarious. Glad to also see the two of them spend some quality time outside of school.
Jan 28, 2022 9:30 AM

Apr 2014
Was that UFO a real thing??! LMAO
When Takagi-san had not around, Nishigata was started to find her. He should be admitted already that he really misses her.
There was a Lum cameo, btw.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 28, 2022 10:02 AM

Sep 2020
I still remember that "itai" wordplay scene! Takagi with pony tail is really cute~
Nishikata once again accidentally makes Takagi blush.
Jan 28, 2022 10:18 AM

Jul 2017
Uniform change in Japan is quite common with the seasons, and Nishikata wants a bet with Takagi with the "hot or cold" verbal game. Even trying a trick question to get his revenge on her doesn't work, nice try there. Takagi going as far as to initate a love attack on Nishikata, that's always his weak spot. Mina wanted Sanae to try the same thing, but the message didn't go through, and the prank caught onto her as her own karma.

Having lunch alone...isn't as bad as you think, though it can get lonely. For Nishikata, too bad his usual gang of guys are out, and Takagi comes in to fill the void to share lunch together...or more like bet on side dishes that is a pain when he lost. Don't avoid it man, you thought she's gonna feed you? No way...just one in your dreams.

Do people still believe in UFOs in this day and age...that's the case of Takao. And Nishikata wants a go at it by using a rock to imitate one. Takagi imitating a Lum cameo, a nice nod to Urusei Yatsura, and also a nice shot to get a picture looking like a UFO.

The nightime public bathhouse onsen, and Nishikata thought he'd go there alone, and Takagi gave him a good scare. And since this is at night, the challenge to not blush is justified since it's hard to make out who's blushing. If the close face check was just a teaser, then she'd already win by default. I appreciate that Nishikata had the thought to send Takagi home because it's night time, and he technically low-key won because of his unkempt reply.

It's the thought that counts.
Jan 28, 2022 12:30 PM

Apr 2020
haha that urusei yatsura reference caught me off guard lol
Jan 28, 2022 12:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
LMAO the urusei yatsura part was really surprising xD otherwise it was the usual kind of teasing/contest as always
Jan 28, 2022 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
Every episode, we get closer to these two lovebirds getting together. And every episode, it just gets more and more wholesome and Nishikata unwittingly gets more and more little wins under his belt.
Jan 28, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Sweet and wholesome as usual.
Jan 28, 2022 1:52 PM

Feb 2021
Aaah this series just gets better and better dude. More and more flirting hidden behind teasing ^

Nishikata is a gentleman for that Night walk you to your home 0.0
Jan 28, 2022 2:55 PM

Jul 2015
LoL at that direct Urusai Yatsura reference.

Jan 28, 2022 3:01 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
still confused about the symbolism behind a pixelated apple.... and WTF TWITCHING TAKAGI IS STILL THERE at the end of the opening

Of course nishikita imagines himself as a tentacle alien when takagi is looking like THAT. But that's besides the point. We've got ALIENS in this universe. It's probably those idiots from to-love-ru

anyway, quite the contrast when you come from World's End Harem, also airing here on Fridays

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 28, 2022 3:01 PM

Jul 2016
Random Urusei Yatsura reference out of nowhere. That sure caught me off guard.
Jan 28, 2022 3:17 PM

Feb 2021
It seems like everyone has seen Urusei Yatsura
Fax:
-My english is bad
-I`m very curious
-Peruvians must die
Jan 28, 2022 4:23 PM

Dec 2013
It's been a while since I last read the manga but I would like a lot if they end the season with something really substantial, these episodes have been with Takagi sending very clear signals, no longer throwing curve balls.
Jan 28, 2022 4:24 PM
Dec 2021
great episode! Greninja.
Jan 28, 2022 4:25 PM

Aug 2020
Urusei Yatsura reference :O

Nishikata slowly becoming a man asking to walk Takagi-san home. That's so sweet.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 28, 2022 7:20 PM

Oct 2013
I like where this season is going, it seems to be a trend of Nishikata wanting to spend more time with Takagi and being concerned about her welfare. The dialing down of the teasing antics is definitely welcomed in my opinion, particularly when it's being replaced with more relationship development...

I particularly enjoyed the scene where Nishikata offered to walk Takagi home without the slightest hint of blushing or being flustered, a sign that he truly cares about Takagi.

Takuya Kanbara
4th DigiDestined Leader
Jan 28, 2022 7:54 PM
Apr 2021
The last title of this episode "night" is one of my favorite chapter of manga. I'm Glad watching the anime version. Once again, Nishikata made Takagi blushing...
rahezJan 28, 2022 7:59 PM
Jan 28, 2022 8:17 PM

Sep 2021
Just get married already!

Takagi is more decisive this season.

Also that Lum parody 💙
Jan 28, 2022 8:42 PM

Apr 2021
Lmao why is Lum there? Anw, Nishikata is really thinking of Takagi more and more now even when they are not together. Oh boy, just admit that u like her already!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I guess the last time where Takagi blushes from Nishikata's words was last season. And we got to see the same instance again! Too bad we weren't able to see Takagi's beet red face..

Jan 28, 2022 8:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Very good one, some nice bits here as always, Nishikata failing to get Takagi to say cold using her own method was good, he made some pretty nice smug expressions there too. I also really liked the UFO bit, I loved the Urusei Yatsura reference too, I just started watching that not long ago due to the remake being announced so very nice timing, and of course there was an actual UFO at the end too. And we got another critical hit style moment at the very end, if only Nishikata knew his own potential lol, but such is the nature of this show. Another week another wholesome Takagi-San episode!
Jan 28, 2022 9:43 PM

Jul 2021
Another great episode. Loved it.

This whole anime is just perfect, from OP to ED, it keeps you hooked and smiling for the whole 23 minutes.

Takagi is brilliant in teasing Nishikata, she's always one step ahead of him, it's so funny to see Nishikata always lose in their contests. In this episode, in the first part, Nishikata really didn't expect Takagi to ask him to "warm her up lmao", he was so flustered lol.

I like how caring Takagi is, she saw Nishikata was going to eat lunch alone so she went and ate it with him, she didn't even tell him the real reason, she just told him "I came to tease you xD". That was nice to watch and then the way she teased him lol.

We see Takagi go ('o') many times this episode.

The last part was really cute, Nishikata offering to walk her home, this time Takagi was caught off-guard xD.

Can't wait to see more of them. Apparently this is going to be the last season and then a movie is in store. I really hope this whole series doesn't end with just them getting together, I really want to see how they will act with each other after they actually start going out.

As always 5/5 episode and looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 28, 2022 9:57 PM

Apr 2020
Ah changing from summer to winter uniforms and lunch boxes are something so sweet that I did not experience it...the highschool I've been is different so that's why.

Looks like Takagi is hitting us with more deadly one liners this season, like not minding to be abducted by Nishikata and more. But hey our boy managed to give her a rare blush, and the dub is reasonable enough. Looks like seasons are changing, and their relationship is getting hotter!
Jan 28, 2022 9:59 PM

Apr 2020
Considering that Urusei Yatsura is getting a reboot this year and with that convenient connection of Darling of that series (aka the bozo in UY), I find the reference with Lum funny.
Jan 28, 2022 10:02 PM
May 2013
Do you think Karakai Jouzo no Motto Takagi-san will be adapted as well? Because this main story already has a 3rd Season and think Motto will be adapted too? If it were to be adapted, who do you think would voice Chi? I think Inori Minase would be good to voice Chi..
Jan 28, 2022 11:36 PM

May 2020
Always good to see any of those references to other series popping up unexpectedly.
Jan 29, 2022 1:16 AM

Feb 2019
Man it feels like this season is just a drastic improvement in every way over what was already a great show. Takagi and Nikishita’s chemistry has just evolved so much, while yet still retaining that same old playfulness. The ending skit with the blushing contest was too damn cute.
Jan 29, 2022 1:26 AM
Jun 2017
Love this episode...

my fave parts are the Lunch box one, as Takagi is just so nice that she noticed that Nishikata is lonely on that day, so she joined him in having that lunch... Thats very thoughtful of her....

and of course the LAST PART, that is just so sweet... I just love when Nishikata and Takagi are having some near face to face moment... and of course when NIshikata says he will joined Takagi going to her home, just like Takagi, as a viewer, i also paused for a while since its so sweet, sincere and very thoughtful of him saying that to her... and as Takagi says, its like asking a GF....

love this episode
Jan 29, 2022 1:26 AM
Jun 2017
Love this episode...

my fave parts are the Lunch box one, as Takagi is just so nice that she noticed that Nishikata is lonely on that day, so she joined him in having that lunch... Thats very thoughtful of her....

and of course the LAST PART, that is just so sweet... I just love when Nishikata and Takagi are having some near face to face moment... and of course when NIshikata says he will joined Takagi going to her home, just like Takagi, as a viewer, i also paused for a while since its so sweet, sincere and very thoughtful of him saying that to her... and as Takagi says, its like asking a GF....

love this episode
Jan 29, 2022 1:57 AM
Oct 2018
BetaMaleUltra said:
still confused about the symbolism behind a pixelated apple.... and WTF TWITCHING TAKAGI IS STILL THERE at the end of the opening

Of course nishikita imagines himself as a tentacle alien when takagi is looking like THAT. But that's besides the point. We've got ALIENS in this universe. It's probably those idiots from to-love-ru

anyway, quite the contrast when you come from World's End Harem, also airing here on Fridays

I will talk as a manga reader here.
LuciDreamerJan 29, 2022 2:05 AM
Jan 29, 2022 2:07 AM

Sep 2011
What a funny episode lol That reference to Urusei Yatsura was so great ;D
Jan 29, 2022 2:30 AM
Jan 2022
I was waiting for this new seson since the last one came out and int finally came out.
Jan 29, 2022 3:05 AM
Jun 2021
otakuclub94 said:
What a funny episode lol That reference to Urusei Yatsura was so great ;D
Can you explain that reference, I haven't watched urusei yatsura
Jan 29, 2022 4:56 AM

Feb 2014
I now fancy some fried chicken after seeing Nishikata's bento box. XD

Once again, this was another sweet and amusing episode where Nishikata tries, and fails, to win against Takagi's games as usual. The interaction the two of them had with the uniform change was cute, as was the rice ball filling guessing game, too.

While I never watched Urusei Yatsura before, I do recognise the character Luma, so I knew about the reference to that series very quickly after seeing Takagi wearing Luma's outfit in that little thought sequence .

The "night" chapter was the best part of the episode for me. The blushing game, especially at night, was funny, but I do applaud Nishikata for being able to ask Takagi if he wanted to accompany her to her home safely with a complete straight face. He did make Takagi blush, but he couldn't see it since she wasn't underneath the street light, sadly.
Jan 29, 2022 5:36 AM

Nov 2018
Another great episode
Also this time ED was doraemon's cover!!
Jan 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Feb 2021
Another cute and wholesome episode

Nishikata using Takagi san's technique against her proved to be useless.

Lol Mina forgot to tell Sanae to start wearing winter uniform just like last season.

Lmao Takagi-san really played him during lunch.

Bruh they actually saw a UFO?

Nishikata acted like a real gent in the last act.
DeonXJan 29, 2022 6:22 AM

Jan 29, 2022 7:04 AM
May 2020
takagi almost lost at the end there. that was hella adorable
Jan 29, 2022 8:22 AM

May 2021
Anyone else like the ending of this episode ? :-)

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Jan 29, 2022 3:40 PM
Jun 2013
This show makes my face hurt from smiling so much.
Jan 29, 2022 6:29 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, Takagi turned red
Nishikata made another critical hit.
Nice episode. The 3rd ending is nice.
Pd: Good reference to Urusei Yatsura xd
Jan 29, 2022 8:19 PM

Dec 2020
"its getting pretty late, let me walk you home" NISHIKATA, MY MANNN!!!

the trio's segments are fun as always. love the lil interaction between mina sanaw and kato
Jan 29, 2022 8:43 PM

Mar 2010
KioSensei said:
Anyone else like the ending of this episode ? :-)

Its the same from the doraemon movie "stand by me. "Himawari no Yakusoku" is the name of the original. Top lvl ending
Bruce Lee: "As you think, so shall you become"
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory"
Jan 29, 2022 10:02 PM
Oct 2021
milanroberto9 said:
Do you think Karakai Jouzo no Motto Takagi-san will be adapted as well? Because this main story already has a 3rd Season and think Motto will be adapted too? If it were to be adapted, who do you think would voice Chi? I think Inori Minase would be good to voice Chi..
maybe some chapters to give it a closure. But I would definitely like if it had it's own series.
Jan 29, 2022 10:03 PM
Oct 2021
snapular said:
This show makes my face hurt from smiling so much.
So true. I don't even realise that I keep on smiling the whole time like literally for 20mins straight.
Jan 29, 2022 11:57 PM

Oct 2017
There were some really sweet moments in this episode, lunch part and bathing part specially. Also that Lum tease was nice.
Jan 30, 2022 1:24 AM

Aug 2017
Nishikata being a MAN at the end with the offer to walk her home. Solid, a rarity.

Every episode is awesome. Cutest and sweetest show I've ever seen, and wholesome. Anime at its finest to me.
Jan 30, 2022 6:29 AM
Oct 2019
Alien is real confirmed in Takagi-san world lol

Yooo Takagi-san sing Himawari no Yakusoku which is also used for the Ending Theme for Stand By Me Doraemon...
I love this song, make me cry when watching this movie.
Jan 30, 2022 9:44 PM

Jul 2021
Nishikata failing to get Takagi to say cold was hilarious as Takagi is just saying the complete opposite of cold xD but that approach is very romantic though and I can feel its ambience between her and Nishikata! Ben is older than Bob, so names can indicate how old they are? That's an interesting discovery. Mina and the girls interaction are always so adorable, aww Mina is getting stretches on her cheek, I like how she's just complaining over a uniform :P Oo Lunch time! Aw Nishikata is in solitary, we must have Takagi eat her lunch with him! Man the lunch looks heck yeah delicious, a very classic japanese style and hey Takagi came and brought her own lunch, nice! I've never tried Lotus before, people say it's good and bad, so it's subjective for now I guess lol. Lol Nishikata guessing what's inside the onigiri was a fail, also who tf puts plum in onigiri, I find it taste weird but that's just what my school offers, and poor Nishikata's chicken got stolen :(, man I'd be in his mental state too. Nishikata in his vision thought that Takagi is about to feed him, but honestly that would be so adorable!

Takao showing an actual UFO makes me think that UFO is an actual thing, I think I never really pay attention with my real life things lol and so if UFOs are real, then aliens are real too! Nishikata trying out the UFO thing that Takao did is pure enjoyment and somewhat relatable to make people think that any unusual thing would exist in real life, also I died laughing when they reference Urusei Yatsura xD. Wait chotto matte, we now witness an actual UFO and they’re definitely living in a unusual world. Nishikata is going to the bathhouse, and it must feel refreshing to be there. Oh he met Takagi while getting his mixed juice :o. Both of them walked together in the night. The moment between both of thm was so adorable and Takagi won again! “Walk you home” Nishikata is adorable to Takagi >u< WAIT THE MIN DID TAKAGI SING THE ENDING THEME FOR STAND BY ME FROM DORAEMON? OMGG THAT SONG IS SO NOSTALGIC I LITERALLY CRIED AND RIE’S COVER IS SO GOOD.

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 31, 2022 1:58 AM

Nov 2012
At this point this is creepy, Takagi-san is a freaking monster, the references and the UFO photo were good tho

My Candies:

Jan 31, 2022 6:18 AM

Jul 2019
I had a lot of fun with that episode. Nishikata was mercilessly embarassed on multiple occasions but still earned a hell lot of mature points.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2022

166 by lekrieg »»
Apr 11, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2022

57 by Jfile904 »»
Mar 28, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2022

143 by xRbzx »»
Mar 7, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

105 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2022

92 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.